Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit

+19
thaliamei
ebsolute
DarkPrince
Nolicense2
SpicyRed
arkaraka
yngwie
Spiritseye
hobbes
Potatoes
kapitan
waypoint
The Blue Cruiser
pimp my ride
nocash
greatgazoo
bushi_do
leedevil
bate81
23 posters

Go down

Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Empty Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit

Post by bate81 15th August 2009, 1:28 am

Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Image_11

Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Image_12

Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Image_13

Hey guys, these are some pics of my forte taken right after the installation at LK this afternoon. Smile

bate81

Back to top Go down

Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Empty Re: Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit

Post by leedevil 15th August 2009, 1:30 am

One word...Nice! Very Happy

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 15th August 2009, 1:40 am

thanks dude. will try to take a 'full' pic of the car. Btw for your info, the spoiler is glued on. Smile haha.. the rest are drilled in..

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 15th August 2009, 1:45 am

yup..i know...they use 3M and those industrial glue to stick on...bt i guess its vvtight....wun b so easy to "pull" out...haha....

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 15th August 2009, 1:53 am

haha... ya.. the lady asked me not to drive too fast for the next 24hrs. scared the wing fly off... haha

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 15th August 2009, 1:56 am

and also wash your car..do remb..haha

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 15th August 2009, 1:58 am

ya.... my car was damn dirty. they have to clean off the bird **** before doing the spoiler. hahha.. damn pai sei..

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 15th August 2009, 1:59 am

haha..dats normal SOP...even elsewhere b4 u install they have to wipe or clean off the dirt b4 fixing it on...so that it will stick on better and last longer..haha

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 15th August 2009, 2:18 am

wow....nice bk bro thumbsup
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 15th August 2009, 2:23 am

I sugguest you put the front grill which I'm doing the GB now. It will make your forte even more chio.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 15th August 2009, 2:25 am

Yup...even more sportier...haha

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 15th August 2009, 9:29 am

bate81 wrote:thanks dude. will try to take a 'full' pic of the car. Btw for your info, the spoiler is glued on. Smile haha.. the rest are drilled in..

no need lah....come for the meet today let us feel feel....heheee
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by pimp my ride 15th August 2009, 10:35 am

hi bro, any non-alignment issues with your BK? R u 100% satisfied with the BK? cos i saw that bro Tish had numerous probs with his. That really pissed me off & concerned me cos i forked out $$ for it. I thought its goin b the same prob for everyone but yours look alright leh. Pls share if there are any issues yah?

Would really appreciate if u could post more full pics cos incidentally we share the same color...thks!
pimp my ride
pimp my ride

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 15th August 2009, 10:40 am

there should not be any issues since the BK is from CnC itself. Very Happy
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by pimp my ride 15th August 2009, 10:42 am

agree with gazoo. the front grill is a must with the BK. hope u will join the GB then perhaps we will get lower price for it as more ppl join in.
pimp my ride
pimp my ride

Back to top Go down

Post by pimp my ride 15th August 2009, 10:46 am

The White Cruiser wrote:there should not be any issues since the BK is from CnC itself. Very Happy

tts what i thought too. but look for yourself at what bro Tish got for his BK in "expose your forte" section. I was speechless at the thought of getting the same prob with my BK.
pimp my ride
pimp my ride

Back to top Go down

Post by pimp my ride 15th August 2009, 10:51 am

bate81 wrote:thanks dude. will try to take a 'full' pic of the car. Btw for your info, the spoiler is glued on. Smile haha.. the rest are drilled in..

btw, did they have to remove the front license plate to install the front kit?
pimp my ride
pimp my ride

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 15th August 2009, 11:36 am

pimp my ride wrote:

btw, did they have to remove the front license plate to install the front kit?

yeah.... the front kit was just a thin piece of sheet which was already molded into shape, had to overlay over the existing bumpber. so the car plate has to be removed. Smile

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 15th August 2009, 11:41 am

pimp my ride wrote:hi bro, any non-alignment issues with your BK? R u 100% satisfied with the BK? cos i saw that bro Tish had numerous probs with his. That really pissed me off & concerned me cos i forked out $$ for it. I thought its goin b the same prob for everyone but yours look alright leh. Pls share if there are any issues yah?

Would really appreciate if u could post more full pics cos incidentally we share the same color...thks!

No prob with mine though(at the moment). If you encounter any prob, dun bother call C&C. Call Mach directly. Smile

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 15th August 2009, 11:57 am

greatgazoo wrote:I sugguest you put the front grill which I'm doing the GB now. It will make your forte even more chio.

Yup, i just did. 11th person. Smile Hope to get it soon.

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by pimp my ride 15th August 2009, 12:31 pm

bate81 wrote:
pimp my ride wrote:hi bro, any non-alignment issues with your BK? R u 100% satisfied with the BK? cos i saw that bro Tish had numerous probs with his. That really pissed me off & concerned me cos i forked out $$ for it. I thought its goin b the same prob for everyone but yours look alright leh. Pls share if there are any issues yah?

No prob with mine though(at the moment). If you encounter any prob, dun bother call C&C. Call Mach directly. Smile

ahh.. very relieved and glad to hear this. Btw, your's is SX? is it me or those rims look kinda small? are they 15'' or 17''? JP or TW? do u mind tellin what brand? I'm planning to trade in my stock 17'' rims and curious how much would the shop take for (x5) 17'' stock rims.
pimp my ride
pimp my ride

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 15th August 2009, 1:28 pm

pimp my ride wrote:
bate81 wrote:

ahh.. very relieved and glad to hear this. Btw, your's is SX? is it me or those rims look kinda small? are they 15'' or 17''? JP or TW? do u mind tellin what brand? I'm planning to trade in my stock 17'' rims and curious how much would the shop take for (x5) 17'' stock rims.

Bro.. mine is SX. 17 inch..
haha.. maybe the surroundings looked dark thats why they looked smaller. I cant remember the name of the shop i went to. Big shop. My friend brought me there. Its at UBI. I traded in my stocks for this for abt 500 plus. From TW. The Jap rims are abt 900 plus after trade in. My rims are much much much lighter than my stocks, which is a good thing. Smile

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 15th August 2009, 1:36 pm

new pics.. just for you bro... Smile

Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Image_14

Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Image_15

Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Image_16

Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Image_17

Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Image_18

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 15th August 2009, 5:03 pm

Now who in Singapore would believe that THAT is a $50,000(average price?) car?!
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 15th August 2009, 10:18 pm

Take off al the chrome to make it fierce looking.... Smile
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 15th August 2009, 11:40 pm

Nice body Kit... now it sure look much sportier!
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by pimp my ride 15th August 2009, 11:56 pm

bate81 wrote:

new pics.. just for you bro... Smile

whoa dude, tts pretty sweet! will look even sweeter with the aftermarket grill
thanks for the pics, i'm green with envy.....any compliment since u got the BK?? hehe

Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Image_14

Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Image_15

Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Image_16

Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Image_17

Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Image_18
pimp my ride
pimp my ride

Back to top Go down

Post by pimp my ride 16th August 2009, 12:15 am

bate81 wrote:
pimp my ride wrote:
bate81 wrote:

haha.. maybe the surroundings looked dark thats why they looked smaller. I cant remember the name of the shop i went to. Big shop. My friend brought me there. Its at UBI. I traded in my stocks for this for abt 500 plus. From TW. The Jap rims are abt 900 plus after trade in. My rims are much much much lighter than my stocks, which is a good thing. Smile

dude, 500+ (trade-in) for 5 rims right? excellent deal, man. I estimated it to be around 700+ but this is even better! Could it be the RM Rims shop at ubi? Anyways many thanks for the info!
pimp my ride
pimp my ride

Back to top Go down

Post by hobbes 16th August 2009, 12:40 am

is this the standard bk from c&c?

hobbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritseye 16th August 2009, 12:57 am

Wheres the shop at Ubi? I'm also currently shopping for rims...
Spiritseye
Spiritseye

Back to top Go down

Post by pimp my ride 16th August 2009, 1:23 am

pimp my ride wrote:
bate81 wrote:
pimp my ride wrote:
bate81 wrote:

dude, 500+ (trade-in) for 5 rims right? excellent deal, man. I estimated it to be around 700+ but this is even better! Could it be the RM Rims shop at ubi? Anyways many thanks for the info!

nope, my bad. the RM rims team is at kaki bukit rd, shop name Cheng An Da
pimp my ride
pimp my ride

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 16th August 2009, 1:40 am

pimp my ride wrote:
bate81 wrote:
pimp my ride wrote:
bate81 wrote:

I cant remember the name of the shop.. should be along Ubi Ave 1(Paya Ubi Industrial Park). See streetdirectory.com .just along the road. Can see it from from the road. Many expensive cars there to change rims when i changed mine, mine is the cheapest car there. hahah.
Btw, only 4 rims. Smile not 5.

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 16th August 2009, 1:42 am

If i dun remember wrongly it doesn't open on Sundays. Smile Either that or they close early on Sundays. Smile

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by yngwie 17th August 2009, 11:44 pm

EXCELLENT PHOTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

yngwie

Back to top Go down

Post by arkaraka 17th August 2009, 11:58 pm

SWEE !!!
arkaraka
arkaraka

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 18th August 2009, 12:31 am

nicely done bro.think of lookin for a spoiler? or rear glass wing from mancando thumbsup
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by bate81 18th August 2009, 12:51 am

bushi_do wrote:nicely done bro.think of lookin for a spoiler? or rear glass wing from mancando thumbsup

haha.. think this spoiler is just right for me. will change the front grill.. and hope to remove the "KIA" at the back.. haha

bate81

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicyRed 18th August 2009, 1:34 am

damm nice bro! thumbsup
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 5th December 2009, 6:29 pm

nice kit.....
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 6th December 2009, 2:19 pm

bate81 wrote:Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Image_11

Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Image_12

Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Image_13

Hey guys, these are some pics of my forte taken right after the installation at LK this afternoon. Smile

nice ride man!! is this the standard BK from C&C?? or aftermarket?
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 10th December 2009, 12:01 am

i like the front...hot...fierce..... Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit 332362
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by ebsolute 10th December 2009, 12:14 am

Nice rim. Wats thë model?
ebsolute
ebsolute

Back to top Go down

Post by thaliamei 13th December 2009, 6:08 pm

Yeah, the rim is nice.
thaliamei
thaliamei

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 19th January 2010, 9:56 pm

Yup, nice rim...up.....
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by dubdew 20th January 2010, 12:05 am

i tink looks like accord euro...
dubdew
dubdew

Back to top Go down

Post by kia_cerato_forte 21st January 2010, 1:25 pm

who are Metal Bronze and don't want
BK can let me know. Thanks!

kia_cerato_forte

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 20th March 2010, 9:40 pm

Nice BK!

Accept that wish C&C would have the left side of the rear bumper continued with a straightline at the left exhaust cavity. This is why I am contemplating installing the BK on my soon-to-arrive SX (A).

That would make the rear bumper streamline and purposeful.

Other than this, great BK.

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 20th March 2010, 10:29 pm

i am a sucker for spokey rims Raw pics of newly fixed bodykit Icon_twisted
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content