Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Are you prepared for an accident and its claim??

+29
vorteckia
Potatoes
rockstar
Forty
Elixir99
Siaoster
kevinhwc
Bed
FriesL
danielg
impact2001
GPon
Divine
jl1500k
Yewcg
keigo
The Blue Cruiser
melburn
amerimacka
kysoong
ctoh
chamot16
pessimizt
JuanST
leedevil
greatgazoo
ace
aural
tish
33 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you prepared for an accident and its claim??

Post by pessimizt 18th February 2010, 7:48 am

Glad everything is fine for you !
So did you managed to get car replacement for the this 3 days ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you prepared for an accident and its claim??

Post by JuanST 18th February 2010, 8:04 am

Elixir99 wrote:After much self help, i finally can claim 3rd party liao.... luckily the taxi driver did not act blur and turn around his words.

Sent my car for repair yesterday liao but C&C told me need 3 days wor so i expect it to be done by this friday. hopefully C&C dun chu pattern again....

Lesson learned, gotta pester C&C till they "hate" ur call., then things will work faster. Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? - Page 3 Icon_twisted

ur lucky it is a no contest.... contested 3rd party claim.... gonna wait forever.....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 21st February 2010, 4:35 pm

Elixir99 wrote:After much self help, i finally can claim 3rd party liao.... luckily the taxi driver did not act blur and turn around his words.

Sent my car for repair yesterday liao but C&C told me need 3 days wor so i expect it to be done by this friday. hopefully C&C dun chu pattern again....

Lesson learned, gotta pester C&C till they "hate" ur call., then things will work faster. Twisted Evil

Yeah, my last accident I also keep pressing C&C to acknowledge it's a 3rd party claim and when I finally got a replacement car, it's 1 whole day gone liao...... Are you prepared for an accident and its claim?? - Page 3 316913
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 23rd February 2010, 1:03 am

After reading all these posts, I think I am gona invest in a good dashboard camera
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3