Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op

+16
ShINoBIz
lordhawk
JuanST
lawrenceke
Kiang
mighty meow
Divine
Daniel^Bigcow
karabi
aural
muff
kapitan
keigo
nocash
GPon
Siaoster
20 posters

Go down

6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Empty 6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op

Post by Siaoster 13th October 2009, 6:46 pm

Hi Guys..... Thank you for your patiences, Meet up confirmed on the

Date : 17th October (Sat) it a public holiday......
Time : same time 3pm
Venue : at Kallang MACDONALD Hope to see most of you on tat day...... Cheers.....
to all those who are confused, the MU location is at the carpark betwee Kallang KFC and Kallang Mac.
its NOT kallang Leisure Park carpark

For those who have not collected their F.O.G.S stickers please come find me on that day yeah 6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op 332362

Btw, the organiser LuvXiaoBeng will not be able to make it as she will be on holiday during that period of time (she also didnt know most pple will choose 17th Oct hahaha) ...anyway the MeetUp will still continue.

Bring
1) Your family
2) Your kids
3) Lots of money for your kids' burgers
4) Photo-Maniacs, Bring all your cameras for photo shoot shooot shoootings.

6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Icon_twisted

Last edited by Siaoster on 17th October 2009, 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Empty Re: 6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op

Post by GPon 13th October 2009, 10:33 pm

Fantastic. This MU gonna be BIG. Most of the newbie will be there.. incl myself 6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Icon_eek . The only thing that will gonna make spoil the moods perhaps is the weather. So pardon us no RAIN tolong esp. phototaking session of FORTE lineup must be magnificent view that not to be missed
GPon
GPon

Back to top Go down

6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Empty Re: 6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op

Post by nocash 13th October 2009, 10:42 pm

usually it rain during our MU, got to find a virgin to break the curse.
any of you here...... 6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Icon_lol
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 13th October 2009, 10:46 pm

nocash wrote:usually it rain during our MU, got to find a virgin to break the curse.
any of you here...... 6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Icon_lol

or ask the gal that kick the guy ball in the public and found in stomp 6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Lol
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 13th October 2009, 10:48 pm

no need virgin, some one put 1 onion and three chilie on two satay sticks then stick it on the ground near the MU place... ... sure no rain....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 13th October 2009, 10:50 pm

nocash wrote:usually it rain during our MU, got to find a virgin to break the curse.

aiya....thirty years ago still can help.....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 13th October 2009, 10:51 pm

I know the solution.... confirm no problem... park inside a shelter carpark.. problem solve... 6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Lol
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by GPon 13th October 2009, 11:23 pm

I think we are like mediacorp organising big event... this is the trick they did by 1 onion and three chilie on two satay sticks (Kapitan also).. perhaps we can invite them to film our MU to show how choi is it?? i think tis will create another "Boomz" 6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Icon_razz to the audiences and tvmobile viewers... oh no lately too many "Boomz" effect around sg.
GPon
GPon

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 13th October 2009, 11:31 pm

alamak why u all mention the word rain -.-
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 14th October 2009, 12:05 am

Lol, hope can join all of you during the MU after my job fair. Maybe sneak away earlier =x
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by karabi 14th October 2009, 1:46 am

Hmmm... so 17 is MU, then 18 is air-con insulation?

Y can't do together ne?
karabi
karabi

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 14th October 2009, 1:52 am

karabi wrote:Hmmm... so 17 is MU, then 18 is air-con insulation?

Y can't do together ne?

Some of the people cannot make it to the MU and others dun mind 18th so that's why. Moreover, its better to do it under shelter be it rain or shine. You wont want to be baked under the sun for 2-3 hrs doing the air con insulation. 6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Icon_lol
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 14th October 2009, 11:13 am

Keigo!! Your MSCP again?? Hahahaha!! :-)

Anyways, I cant make it for this MU. But track record is, there is rain, Either before, during or after. :-)

So for those of you newbies who thinking of super washing and making your car super shiny, better find a way to protect it all the way to the MU if you wanna show off. Hahaha!! :-)

Those lazy ones like me, dun even bother washing. Hahaha!! :-)

Virgin can help??!! I virgin wor?? Hehehe!! My arse is virgin. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 14th October 2009, 11:16 am

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Keigo!! Your MSCP again?? Hahahaha!! :-)

Anyways, I cant make it for this MU. But track record is, there is rain, Either before, during or after. :-)

So for those of you newbies who thinking of super washing and making your car super shiny, better find a way to protect it all the way to the MU if you wanna show off. Hahaha!! :-)

hmmm if this time round never rain hor.... we all will know it is the cow that cause the rain.... 6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Lol
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 14th October 2009, 11:28 am

keigo wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Keigo!! Your MSCP again?? Hahahaha!! :-)

hmmm if this time round never rain hor.... we all will know it is the cow that cause the rain.... 6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Lol

Sigh.....ok lor!! Next time I park a distance away. So that area rain but the MU area no rain!! :-(

Hey if I not mistaken, the first 2 MU also rain rite?? I not there also??!! :-(
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 14th October 2009, 11:34 am

6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Lol joking joking...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 14th October 2009, 11:44 am

I know lah. Hahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 14th October 2009, 11:56 am

aural wrote:
karabi wrote:Hmmm... so 17 is MU, then 18 is air-con insulation?

Y can't do together ne?

Some of the people cannot make it to the MU and others dun mind 18th so that's why. Moreover, its better to do it under shelter be it rain or shine. You wont want to be baked under the sun for 2-3 hrs doing the air con insulation. 6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Icon_lol

no choice no one brought it up during the polling of the 6th meetup.
But anyway it's too late to chg now also
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 14th October 2009, 1:56 pm

cant join u guys this time going overseas =)
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 14th October 2009, 2:43 pm

Divine wrote:cant join u guys this time going overseas =)

o great. This time round missing the cat. So even got dog also useless cause it can't create raining cat and dog. lol!
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 14th October 2009, 2:50 pm

Hahaha!! :-)

First blame cow. Now blame cats and dogs!! Hahahaha!! :-)

Cow not going. Cat not going. Alien (stitch) also not going!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 14th October 2009, 4:35 pm

wah how come so many ppl not going for the mu this time round... like dat add up got 10 person ma?
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 14th October 2009, 5:19 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Hahaha!! :-)

First blame cow. Now blame cats and dogs!! Hahahaha!! :-)

Cow not going. Cat not going. Alien (stitch) also not going!! :-)

6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Lol standard ma... blame everyone but yourself...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 15th October 2009, 3:44 pm

Hahhahaha!! Ok!! I shall learn from the Almighty Keigo!! :-)

Yalah!! How come so many ppl not going??!! Terrible!!! See all the Cat and the Alien's fault!! They dun go, all not going!! Hahahaha!! :-)

Keigo : Good or not?? This is the way to blame everyone but myself rite?? Hehehehe!! I good student rite?? Hahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 15th October 2009, 5:25 pm

Wah...........

again n again i cannot go..

need to slp as working night shift ...

really no luck for meet up
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 15th October 2009, 5:43 pm

hmm so in the end is there more than 10 ppl going for the mu??
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 15th October 2009, 5:46 pm

mighty meow wrote:hmm so in the end is there more than 10 ppl going for the mu??

Bro!! Dun worry. Sure have!! Maybe very few will turn up for your convoy, and very very few will say they going or put their names on the list. But in the end always quite a few turn up. But then maybe late or go off early. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 16th October 2009, 4:05 pm

cannot lah why the date everyone poll liao all dun go 1? lolx cos public holiday lay so alot go overseas ma

ps: Mr cow k la i accept my fault wahahahahahahahahah blame me pls..
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 16th October 2009, 4:23 pm

Hahaha!! Mr Cow also wont be there!! Hahahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 16th October 2009, 4:44 pm

wat a day for meetup.. bo lang meetup.. hahaha
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 16th October 2009, 6:29 pm

anyone wants to go LK afterwards..... they say got FHM girls...but were just gonna look at the Koups.. 6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by lordhawk 17th October 2009, 12:30 am

Will be there to collect my new flip key from bro turbo4ev! See you guys there!
lordhawk
lordhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by ShINoBIz 17th October 2009, 12:32 am

Am new here... But i will see you guys tomor... haha... Hope i will enjoy my first MU there....
ShINoBIz
ShINoBIz

Back to top Go down

Post by GPon 17th October 2009, 12:52 am

Cheers up for this MU.. sure its a worthy MU despite some member cant make it..
GPon
GPon

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy 17th October 2009, 3:03 am

alamek! i also need to work ... can't go. 6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op 699370

but i thought people always say water = wealth... sikali kana the rain abit, come back win toto/4D also good mah. at least already save car washing $ liao! keke 6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Icon_wink
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by genevievepearly 17th October 2009, 11:13 am

Hi hi.. I'm very new here.. juz got my car 2wks back.. Juz saw that there's a MU tis aftn.. So sad.. cant you all.. pls do update me for the next MU can??? ;p Thanx.. Wink

genevievepearly

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 17th October 2009, 3:36 pm

to all those who are confused, the MU location is at the carpark betwee Kallang KFC and Kallang Mac.

its NOT kallang Leisure Park carpark
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lordhawk 17th October 2009, 3:55 pm

Last post before setting out. Looks like a real hot day today. Bring umbrellas and sunscreen!
lordhawk
lordhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 17th October 2009, 3:57 pm

last post before heading out, after I go pang sai....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 17th October 2009, 4:01 pm

Thank god no rain !!
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 17th October 2009, 9:47 pm

6th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Img_05256th Meetup on 17th Oct (Sat) Public Holiday @ Kallang KFC Op Img_0524
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 17th October 2009, 10:03 pm

longbow where mine ??? no take,, aiyoooo Sad
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 17th October 2009, 11:09 pm

got what, you park at the far end right? That big black truck looks like yours lol
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 17th October 2009, 11:19 pm

Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down