Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Small dent on the back right passenger door.... Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Small dent on the back right passenger door.... Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Small dent on the back right passenger door.... Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Small dent on the back right passenger door.... Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Small dent on the back right passenger door.... Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Small dent on the back right passenger door.... Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Small dent on the back right passenger door.... Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Small dent on the back right passenger door.... Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Small dent on the back right passenger door.... Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Small dent on the back right passenger door....

+10
Zeed
Terrier
ong
Siaoster
Hello Kitty
keigo
aural
scorpey
greatgazoo
kevinhwc
14 posters

Go down

Small dent on the back right passenger door.... Empty Small dent on the back right passenger door....

Post by kevinhwc 19th October 2009, 12:47 pm

Bros,

Any idea how to fix that? Got a small (dot) dent there.. Don't know when and how it appear... Small dent on the back right passenger door.... Icon_cry

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Small dent on the back right passenger door.... Empty Re: Small dent on the back right passenger door....

Post by greatgazoo 19th October 2009, 12:56 pm

kevinhwc wrote:Bros,

Any idea how to fix that? Got a small (dot) dent there.. Don't know when and how it appear... Small dent on the back right passenger door.... Icon_cry

This is usually people who dun care for other people car when open door like nobody business and bang against your door, that's why u have a dent there.

I know there is shop that repair dents and some one the bros here has got the lobang. Just shout for help Small dent on the back right passenger door.... 256379
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Small dent on the back right passenger door.... Empty Re: Small dent on the back right passenger door....

Post by kevinhwc 19th October 2009, 12:58 pm

Argh.... I just notice it yesterday noon when I park under the sun and see the "reflection"... Small dent on the back right passenger door.... 316913

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 19th October 2009, 1:14 pm

i got one on my driver side door in less than a month.. these people r idots! Read somethg abt the dry ice repair thing.. so one hot sunday afternoon.. the mobile ice-cream man came, i ask from him one small piece of dry ice for free.. rub n rub around the dent but cannot work leh.. maybe i dun knw how to do it right.. so gave up.. Razz
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinhwc 19th October 2009, 1:25 pm

Yeah.. these people are idiots.. never car bout their car but at least have the courtesy of not banging into people's car

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 19th October 2009, 1:31 pm

kevinhwc wrote:Yeah.. these people are idiots.. never car bout their car but at least have the courtesy of not banging into people's car

Dun angry, this is part and parcel of driving.
My previous ride got 2 small dents within 3 days.....
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 19th October 2009, 1:35 pm

well just get over it... repair already and it will come back again one....

Last Sat nite I also gatta at JB where there is a small pole at the road there I park.. because it is so low and area is dark... when I park in... the sensor cannot sensor it... and end up I got a small dent on my rear bodykit...

but then nvm la... car on the road how to prevent dent from here and there....

want to repair.. wait till someone hit you then 1 shoot repair everything lor..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 19th October 2009, 1:39 pm

keigo wrote:well just get over it... repair already and it will come back again one....

Last Sat nite I also gatta at JB where there is a small pole at the road there I park.. because it is so low and area is dark... when I park in... the sensor cannot sensor it... and end up I got a small dent on my rear bodykit...

One thing about car parks especially if your car park is having some constructions nearby. Take note of some of the low lying metal or bricks at the carpark.

My friend's car got scratched because of low lying items at the parking areas. Also rear body kit with 3 big lines like wolverine....
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 19th October 2009, 1:42 pm

There is this shop in Siglap, Jalan Tua Kong.. quite famous one... but i dun rmb the name.. they do repair dents... my fren went last month to repair a dent.. $30. U go try
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 19th October 2009, 2:28 pm

keigo wrote:well just get over it... repair already and it will come back again one....

i agree man, but touch wood ! Laughing
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 19th October 2009, 2:32 pm

me also got a small knock on the front bonnet side some people just dont care abt other peoples car any how open ..... never open eyes big big or they are jealous also get new car ... bling bling ....
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinhwc 19th October 2009, 5:11 pm

Helo Kitty wrote:There is this shop in Siglap, Jalan Tua Kong.. quite famous one... but i dun rmb the name.. they do repair dents... my fren went last month to repair a dent.. $30. U go try

Thanks. I think I'll just leave it... No eye see... fix the small dent later appear another one somewhere... I'll just live with it....

kevinhwc

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 19th October 2009, 10:41 pm

kevinhwc wrote:
Helo Kitty wrote:There is this shop in Siglap, Jalan Tua Kong.. quite famous one... but i dun rmb the name.. they do repair dents... my fren went last month to repair a dent.. $30. U go try

Thanks. I think I'll just leave it... No eye see... fix the small dent later appear another one somewhere... I'll just live with it....

Wah, look on the bright side leh, the more you worry the more you get it Small dent on the back right passenger door.... Lol Chinese style of supersitious.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 19th October 2009, 11:00 pm

aiya.. leave it lah.. after fixing it will still more to come..

so wait for few more dent den fix them together before chinese new year..

there's a freelance call uncle gary if not wrong.. he can do it like $10-$20 nia.. search ard the forum for his contact..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeed 19th October 2009, 11:06 pm

Paintless Dent Removal beside the old Capitol Theathre got one carpark. Less than 5 mins, my door like new again.
Zeed
Zeed

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 19th October 2009, 11:44 pm

Zeed wrote:Paintless Dent Removal beside the old Capitol Theathre got one carpark. Less than 5 mins, my door like new again.

Exact location?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 19th October 2009, 11:46 pm

search the forum.. someone posted the whole map before.. =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeed 20th October 2009, 12:24 am

greatgazoo wrote:
Zeed wrote:Paintless Dent Removal beside the old Capitol Theathre got one carpark. Less than 5 mins, my door like new again.

Exact location?

Go to this link bro.

http://www.pdr.com.sg/location.htm
Zeed
Zeed

Back to top Go down

Post by darkhorse 21st October 2009, 8:57 pm

Heard about it. They use magnet to "suck" the dent flat?? How much is that now? Last heard was like 7 for 100 bucks. I got 1 dent in my less than 2 weeks old car.
darkhorse
darkhorse

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 21st October 2009, 9:41 pm

scorpey wrote:i got one on my driver side door in less than a month.. these people r idots! Read somethg abt the dry ice repair thing.. so one hot sunday afternoon.. the mobile ice-cream man came, i ask from him one small piece of dry ice for free.. rub n rub around the dent but cannot work leh.. maybe i dun knw how to do it right.. so gave up.. Small dent on the back right passenger door.... Icon_razz

Watch this video.

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to/video/how-to-remove-dents-from-your-car-with-dry-ice-78875/view/
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 22nd October 2009, 10:45 am

jl1500k wrote:
scorpey wrote:i got one on my driver side door in less than a month.. these people r idots! Read somethg abt the dry ice repair thing.. so one hot sunday afternoon.. the mobile ice-cream man came, i ask from him one small piece of dry ice for free.. rub n rub around the dent but cannot work leh.. maybe i dun knw how to do it right.. so gave up.. Small dent on the back right passenger door.... Icon_razz

Watch this video.

[url=http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to/video/how-to-remove-dents-from-your-car-with-dry-ice-78875/view/
http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to/video/how-to-remove-dents-from-your-car-with-dry-ice-78875/view/[/quote[/url]]

Thanks for the video jl1500k, i definitely not doing it correct.. and the dry ice i got from the icecream man it just too small.. maybe 1/10 as compared to the one in the video.. haha.. and i dun do it for 3-4 mins as well.. will try another attempt next time.. perhaps this time gotto buy from him as i need a bigger piece.. hehe.. cheers!
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 22nd October 2009, 10:49 am

I wonder where they buy the dry ice and also scorpey do update us on your experiment Small dent on the back right passenger door.... Icon_biggrin
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 22nd October 2009, 11:01 am

i asked him.. the guy told me it is supplied by the icecream company cos he is selling only one brand.. saw him took out tat time is one bar size same like a gold bar Razz he asked me want how much then i dun knw so said small piece will do.. wanted to buy but he said its ok (cos i oso bot icecream from him sometimes).. den he chop one small piece for me.. i oso not prepare with gloves.. so use the plastic to hold.. damn cold lor.. so next time wanna do this must prepare... if u guys see mobile icecream man maybe can try oso.. Smile
will update u guys here if i do it again.. but subject to hot weather.. icecream comes, im free etc.. haha..
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 22nd October 2009, 11:10 am

lol... then it's not so famous afterall... Small dent on the back right passenger door.... 612380
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 22nd October 2009, 11:21 am

Scorpey, if you have the chance and you eating ice-cream again, try hold the dry-ice there for a few minutes instead of rubbing it and see if there's any result.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 22nd October 2009, 11:29 am

but the guy in the video actually rub it in circular motion leh.. anyway i think the trick is to do it for at least 3-4 mins on a hot day and the size of the dry ice gotto be big enough to cover the area on and around the dent..
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 22nd October 2009, 11:30 am

this dry ice thing is nothing new ma.. waypoint also provide the video last time....

the only issue is hard to find dry ice only.. well small amount.. cause the factory selling like 20kg onward...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 22nd October 2009, 11:31 am

20kg.. must gather all the small dents owners to share.. hahaha...
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 22nd October 2009, 11:43 am

scorpey wrote:20kg.. must gather all the small dents owners to share.. hahaha...

provide got interests.... cause last time round like nobody interested....
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 22nd October 2009, 10:42 pm

scorpey wrote:but the guy in the video actually rub it in circular motion leh.. anyway i think the trick is to do it for at least 3-4 mins on a hot day and the size of the dry ice gotto be big enough to cover the area on and around the dent..

Where to buy Dry Ice? See address below.

http://www.dryice.sg/
Zenaco2 (24hr Self Collection)
Blk 23, #01-12 Depot Lane S(109753)
Tel: 6274 7500
Email: enquiry@dryice.sg
1kg Standard Density Block Dry Ice cost about $2.00 plus only

If you don't have a piece of heavy duty glove get a thick cloth also can.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 23rd October 2009, 10:29 am

ermm... besides dry ice, I have seen people using liquid CO2. that will work too.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down