Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

+31
atta
cashman
ooiks
scalar
zleipnir
max
JF_Koup
greatgazoo
muff
dav12tan
JuanST
Liang83
Corgel
joA
aural
nocash
SoBeR
omg2doors
keigo
edea_12
kapitan
redkoup
ignxbp
ace
impact2001
Siaoster
The Blue Cruiser
whitechoco
NiVleK
epig
jenny
35 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Empty Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by max 24th January 2010, 2:11 pm

jenny wrote:Govt say it is convience to take public transport.
But really depends where you stay..
I need to call a cab and to flag one in the mainroad needs 15 mins walking...
That's goes my one hour make up..

wah 1 hour makeup eeek

max

Back to top Go down

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Empty Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by Marc 24th January 2010, 5:46 pm

I have seen lady making up in the train, am sure u can make use of the travelling time to do that. Haha
Marc
Marc

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 24th January 2010, 9:58 pm

Marc wrote:

I have seen lady making up in the train, am sure u can make use of the travelling time to do that. Haha

one hour include shower... Choose clothing.. Shoes..
Ok lah..
Make up in cab... Nope...distract the driver.
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 24th January 2010, 10:10 pm

jenny wrote:
Marc wrote:

one hour include shower... Choose clothing.. Shoes..
Ok lah..
Make up in cab... Nope...distract the driver.

Making up in a vechicle dangerous leh, imagine you putting on lipstick and the car goes over a hump or something Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Icon_eek

Last edited by Siaoster on 24th January 2010, 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by ah_paul 24th January 2010, 10:39 pm

Siaoster wrote:
Making up in a vechicle dangerous leh, imagine you putting on lipstip and the car goes over a hump or something Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Icon_eek

nice one. haha.

ah_paul

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 25th January 2010, 9:09 am

ah_paul wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Making up in a vechicle dangerous leh, imagine you putting on lipstip and the car goes over a hump or something Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Icon_eek

nice one. haha.

guys..

We will finish up make up before we step out if house..
In vehicles, we do touch ups instead of make ups.
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 25th January 2010, 1:36 pm

eh.. i also take approx one hour to get ready (everything included) from time of waking up till step out of home.

and agree with jenny, we only do touch ups but of cos not when car is moving lah
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 25th January 2010, 2:05 pm

eh.. thats while its on the move rite? i only do it when the car stop at traffic lights or before moving off lo.. but also seldom la.. Smile
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 25th January 2010, 2:07 pm

thanks colgel for your reminders.
How sweet of you to search for this article..

While we drive, we don't do any touch up or make up. Unless we are not driving.

Right whitechoco?
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 25th January 2010, 2:11 pm

jenny wrote:

Right whitechoco?
yup! thumbsup alien
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 25th January 2010, 2:47 pm

Girl POWER... Yip pee!!! cheers
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 25th January 2010, 3:08 pm

jenny wrote:

Right whitechoco?

np... i saw this article last time and this topic reminded me of it... not very difficult to find since it created quite some impact...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 25th January 2010, 8:24 pm

all natural the best la Very Happy
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 25th January 2010, 11:16 pm

Natural beauty is still the best Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 332362
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 26th January 2010, 9:28 am

NiVleK wrote:all natural the best la Very Happy

Siaoster wrote:Natural beauty is still the best Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 332362

tat's wat all the guys say until they wake up the next morning... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Icon_eek

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Lol
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 26th January 2010, 9:38 am

Corgel wrote:
NiVleK wrote:all natural the best la Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Icon_biggrin

Siaoster wrote:Natural beauty is still the best Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 332362

tat's wat all the guys say until they wake up the next morning... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Icon_eek

sound like u got lots of experience...... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Icon_razz
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 26th January 2010, 9:50 am

Look the most ugly after wake up..
Wouldn't look into the mirror before shower.
Plain Jane look .... Needs make ups.

I think guys are more to taking care of their looks.
Like my bf who put mask twice per week and facial once a mth.

Guys with make up??? Adam lambert is the one I think of. LoL
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 26th January 2010, 9:51 am

Corgel wrote:
NiVleK wrote:all natural the best la Very Happy

i agree...thats why all natural all the way...so next morning wake up is still the same Razz
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 26th January 2010, 12:28 pm

jenny wrote:Look the most ugly after wake up..

i find girls / ladies most beautiful in their natural state.
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 26th January 2010, 12:43 pm

JuanST wrote:

i find girls / ladies most beautiful in their natural state.

another one... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Lol
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 26th January 2010, 12:46 pm

ahhh.... the trick of make-up.... they make u believe that ladies are not beautiful just because make-up is not used.

make up is a mask - to hide the real u....

i still prefer the real person.... after a while make up wont do the trick anymore....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 26th January 2010, 12:48 pm

JuanST wrote:
Corgel wrote:
NiVleK wrote:all natural the best la Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Icon_biggrin

sound like u got lots of experience...... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Icon_razz

got see a lot of b4 and after b4 mah... u know last time in uni got a lot of girls very sweet, very pretty but one day because of some problem then they never put makeup?

tat's y i've learnt the art of "removing girls' makeup in my mind"...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 26th January 2010, 12:50 pm

wah... ur bf very hiao leh... his face very good now?
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 26th January 2010, 12:52 pm

in ur mind, u sure u only remove the makeup???? Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 26th January 2010, 12:54 pm

JuanST wrote:ahhh.... the trick of make-up.... they make u believe that ladies are not beautiful just because make-up is not used.

make up is a mask - to hide the real u....

i still prefer the real person.... after a while make up wont do the trick anymore....

i believe a girl should look beautiful in their natural state... but if ur gf looks more beautiful naturally then when she puts on make up then please ask her to stop playing with ur camo cream...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 26th January 2010, 1:43 pm

Hahaha!! :-)

Damn funny topic!! :-)

Girls who have naturally beauty, thank god!!
Girls who have to make up to look pretty, thank cosmetic industry. :-)
Putting on makeup and doing it properly to bring out the best in oneself, requires skills I am sure. So, good for ya sis (and sometimes bros) that know how to do it well. :-)

Mask twice a week?? Wow!! Dun think I ever tried before. And I hardly wash my face with like facial cleanser/wash. Usually just water!! And whatever soap/bodywash that falls off my head!!Hhehehehe!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 26th January 2010, 3:00 pm

Wow!
Becoming a debate just on girl make up...Natural looks and etc.
Nevertheless, it is basic girl instinct for making up for girls.
Not everyone is blessed with good natural looks.
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 26th January 2010, 3:16 pm

Yeah guess so. :-)

Even those who are wanna look better!! Just like many here...Forte/Koup already beautiful as it is, but still ppl wanna mod!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 26th January 2010, 3:22 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Yeah guess so. :-)

Even those who are wanna look better!! Just like many here...Forte/Koup already beautiful as it is, but still ppl wanna mod!! :-)

nice analogy...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 26th January 2010, 3:23 pm

Thank you!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 26th January 2010, 4:37 pm

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 332362
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 26th January 2010, 5:52 pm

Correction....
Koup and forte looks are appealing, no doubt.
I would want to mod it's interior to improve the FC and performance.

Some might say why I sell off my dc5, reason is koup physical outlook and features is better than dc5. Eg push start..USB...iPod ready ..you name it ..
at this price...
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 27th January 2010, 8:24 am

Corgel wrote:

nice analogy...
car different..... all stock cars look 99% the same so need to diffrentiate.... 1% diff due to scratches... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Icon_smile
ladies... no two ladies look exactly the same.... very rarely anyway... even twins sometimes dun look exactly the same....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 27th January 2010, 8:46 am

jenny wrote:Correction....

Some might say why I sell off my dc5, reason is koup physical outlook and features is better than dc5. Eg push start..USB...iPod ready ..you name it ..
at this price...
paiseh....what is dc5? Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Icon_scratch
And how come modify interior can improve FC and performance? Interior means engine or cabin? Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Icon_scratch
Too early in the morning.....catch no ball here.... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Icon_redface

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 27th January 2010, 9:08 am

ace wrote:
jenny wrote:Correction....

at this price...
paiseh....what is dc5? Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Icon_scratch
And how come modify interior can improve FC and performance? Interior means engine or cabin? Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Icon_scratch
Too early in the morning.....catch no ball here.... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 7 Icon_redface

dc5 is the Honda Integra... by interior she probably mean the innards of the car, the engine and everything else...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 18th February 2010, 4:25 pm

I am back again.
Very busy working.
Oh gosh!! My post go until so bottom of the line that I almost cannot find.
My car is coming next 2 weeks maybe.

No more cabs.. I think my cab fare can pay 1/3 of the monthly car installments.

Volunteers chauffeurs in koup of course
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 18th February 2010, 4:27 pm

jenny wrote:I am back again.
Very busy working.
Oh gosh!! My post go until so bottom of the line that I almost cannot find.
My car is coming next 2 weeks maybe.

No more cabs.. I think my cab fare can pay 1/3 of the monthly car installments.

Volunteers chauffeurs in koup of course
jenny, check ur inbox... try to PM u but dunno get thru or nt
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 18th February 2010, 4:42 pm

Very Happy
whitechoco. Saw the PM. It's working.
Wow many invitation.
Max la, omg2door la.

Not able to join MU. Work like no day no night.
Market is good recently and need to clinch more deals.

Only now is free enough for Milo and a menthol lights.
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 16th March 2010, 4:04 pm

Front tyre flat. Think kana nail along bedok reservoir road.
So helpless... No help. Get tow truck and waste $.
Think my skirt is not short enough.

I want to learn how to change tyre. Any where I can find the method?
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 16th March 2010, 4:19 pm

Another one kenna flat tyre at Bedok Reservoir Rd. Looks like better to avoid that road
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 16th March 2010, 4:20 pm

jenny wrote:Front tyre flat. Think kana nail along bedok reservoir road.
So helpless... No help. Get tow truck and waste $.
Think my skirt is not short enough.

I want to learn how to change tyre. Any where I can find the method?
jenny, ur koup collected?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 16th March 2010, 4:29 pm

jenny wrote:Very Happy
Wow many invitation.
Max la, omg2door la.

Milo and a menthol lights <-- a new combinations !
i thought normally ciggies goes well only with kopi, one day must try the milo Twisted Evil
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 16th March 2010, 5:38 pm

Siaoster wrote:
jenny wrote:Very Happy
Wow many invitation.
Max la, omg2door la.

Milo and a menthol lights <-- a new combinations !
i thought normally ciggies goes well only with kopi, one day must try the milo Twisted Evil

yeah.
No kopi please.
Scare become dark.
I like myself to be fair
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 16th March 2010, 5:40 pm

Any BoDy got tyre changing manual for 2.0M koup?
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 16th March 2010, 5:44 pm

alpineccm wrote:Another one kenna flat tyre at Bedok Reservoir Rd. Looks like better to avoid that road

hit by a nail the length of my index finger.
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 16th March 2010, 5:51 pm

Manual? Don't have...

Video on how to change....Yes.

http://www.ehow.com/video_1863_change-flat-tire.html

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 16th March 2010, 6:04 pm

jenny wrote:
alpineccm wrote:Another one kenna flat tyre at Bedok Reservoir Rd. Looks like better to avoid that road

hit by a nail the length of my index finger.

Seems like a lot debris on that stretch of road.
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 16th March 2010, 7:04 pm

If let's say ur car still able to move then why not drive to a garage n get it patched? As they have the proper tools.
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7