Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs

+18
S.C
The Blue Cruiser
alkhatiri
kurttan
nothing
Terrier
Fortessimo
ano57
longbow
qbear
Siaoster
kapitan
ctoh
joepele
Juz@kid
omg2doors
greatgazoo
impact2001
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Empty Re: Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs

Post by impact2001 16th November 2009, 2:59 am

alkhatiri wrote:bro,r u the one that i talk 2 these afternoon @TRC,mine blue

Could be.. are u the one with carbon bonnet? haha.. nice to meet u then..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Empty Re: Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs

Post by alkhatiri 16th November 2009, 3:53 am

yes bro,nice to know u 2,btw which one is ur ride,black,red or the silver

alkhatiri

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 16th November 2009, 10:11 am

silver... Smile.. dun wan to do the bars??? haha
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 16th November 2009, 10:32 am

impact2001 wrote:saw one posting to sell his stock seat.. not sure if is it him??? haha

Alamak he shd keep then next time sell the bucket seat instead
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 16th November 2009, 11:32 am

Siaoster wrote:
impact2001 wrote:today went TRC again... Saw one ADVANTE installed with SSCUS seats... Really tempted to do so.. Ask the boss to install these seats take how long, roughly abt 2 hrs.. Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Icon_razz

juz do it hhhaha

Still tempting.. Try hint to CFO a few times, in the end kena bombard back.. haha.. Really come out with the real excuses such as leg cramps la.. Girls sigh... Can just reply me how come she "dun hv" lo.. I was like "STUNNED" by her reply and in the end me lazy to explain to her i am the one driving her up and down.. lol Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Icon_lol
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 16th November 2009, 11:34 am

Anyway who want do it, let me knw.. maybe we can do at a small group gb and see can further reduce price or not..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 17th November 2009, 8:00 pm

impact2001 wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
impact2001 wrote:today went TRC again... Saw one ADVANTE installed with SSCUS seats... Really tempted to do so.. Ask the boss to install these seats take how long, roughly abt 2 hrs.. Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Icon_razz

juz do it hhhaha

Still tempting.. Try hint to CFO a few times, in the end kena bombard back.. haha.. Really come out with the real excuses such as leg cramps la.. Girls sigh... Can just reply me how come she "dun hv" lo.. I was like "STUNNED" by her reply and in the end me lazy to explain to her i am the one driving her up and down.. lol Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Icon_lol

girls don't like such a fierce boyish seat. Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Icon_lol
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by S.C 17th November 2009, 9:50 pm

any bros who've changed to these seats might uploading pictures? =/

i think the pics will further poison more people!

S.C

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 17th November 2009, 10:38 pm

haha i think bucket seats are cool, but I wan my leather seats to koyak first before changing. Besides I am quite short in height, changing the seats will result in the steering wheel at my face level

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 IMG_7159
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Dummyhalf 17th November 2009, 10:50 pm

thumbsup wohooo nice seat
Dummyhalf
Dummyhalf

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 18th November 2009, 9:23 pm

longbow wrote:haha i think bucket seats are cool, but I wan my leather seats to koyak first before changing. Besides I am quite short in height, changing the seats will result in the steering wheel at my face level

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 IMG_7159

lol.. got so short meh... haha.. I already mention can higher up these seats ma, but not like your pictures one hor.. Yours overkill
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 18th November 2009, 9:26 pm

impact2001 wrote:Anyway who want do it, let me knw.. maybe we can do at a small group gb and see can further reduce price or not..

I got two friends kinda interested in these seats liao.. Any more want to join in? haha.. i can try help neg the pricing again..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 18th November 2009, 9:34 pm

bucket seats for day to day driving mostly and in a family sedan?

not recommended..do note that bucket seats can't recline..
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 18th November 2009, 9:38 pm

omg2doors wrote:bucket seats for day to day driving mostly and in a family sedan?

not recommended..do note that bucket seats can't recline..

Ya hor... good point.. Smile.. will be a torment to your back if cant recline... Anyway, the models trc offering can recline one.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 30th November 2009, 11:15 pm

nice sit.....
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 30th November 2009, 11:16 pm

haha.. u interested? I got 4 friends pending liao..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by m400 28th December 2009, 11:13 pm

Is the GB is available?

m400

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 29th December 2009, 8:05 pm

i have a pair in my current car now. Yes, best seats and great price.

I went in to JB to get it done previously.
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 29th December 2009, 9:56 pm

m400 wrote:Is the GB is available?

i had pm u.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by m400 10th March 2010, 5:42 am

Hi bro

Can pm me the latest price for a pair of star.

cheers

chris

m400

Back to top Go down

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Empty Some installation pictures for everyone reference. (Lancer Car)

Post by impact2001 20th March 2010, 12:41 am

Some preparation of removing the seats

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Photo0179

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Photo0180

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Photo0181

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Photo0183

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Photo0184

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Photo0185

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Photo0186

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Photo0187
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Empty Installing the railings, brackets and the seats

Post by impact2001 20th March 2010, 12:45 am

Installation process of the seat

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Photo0188

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Photo0190

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Photo0191

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Photo0192

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Photo0193

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Photo0194

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Photo0195

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Photo0196

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Photo0197

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Photo0198

Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Photo0199
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by m400 20th March 2010, 1:02 am

Nice seat.... Very Happy

m400

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 20th March 2010, 12:18 pm

m400 wrote:Nice seat.... Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

i know u are tempted... just like me.. i will be going to install ard june probably after i settle my insurance etc..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by m400 20th March 2010, 3:54 pm

impact2001 wrote:
m400 wrote:Nice seat.... Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

i know u are tempted... just like me.. i will be going to install ard june probably after i settle my insurance etc..

Oic, update me again, I will try to join you. Hopefully can fetch a good price.

cheers

m400

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 20th March 2010, 5:21 pm

wah the buckets change the interior look so much, so tempted now. If change the steering wheel also...... hmm........ not enough moolah Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Icon_razz
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 20th March 2010, 5:43 pm

longbow wrote:wah the buckets change the interior look so much, so tempted now. If change the steering wheel also...... hmm........ not enough moolah Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Icon_razz

Lol.. don't be posioned!!!! Dream for it will do... Some will say FORTE not a sport car, so will overkill it... but in fact i seen a lot of hondas, lancers done it at the workshop, theirs also not sport car ma... if they can do it, so does our forte...

In fact i really dun like our forte seat.. somehow rather my neck portion and other parts of the body is lacking the seat support.. Sad
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 20th March 2010, 6:52 pm

Any car can be zhnged bah, see AE86 lol
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 20th March 2010, 10:31 pm

longbow wrote:Any car can be zhnged bah, see AE86 lol

that car is a classic.. just becos of a anime, it become some sort like collector items.. haha
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 22nd March 2010, 8:56 am

haha aiya we love our chia can already... Lobang Sharing for SSCUS SPORT SEATs - Page 2 Icon_cheers
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2