Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Color of Leather Seat Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Color of Leather Seat Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Color of Leather Seat Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Color of Leather Seat Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Color of Leather Seat Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Color of Leather Seat Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Color of Leather Seat Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Color of Leather Seat Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Color of Leather Seat Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Color of Leather Seat

+6
scalar
rickong
epig
BlackHorse
max
KJGC
10 posters

Go down

Color of Leather Seat Empty Color of Leather Seat

Post by KJGC 12th November 2009, 11:03 pm

Can anyone give advise what color of leather seats suits a Titanium Koup ?

KJGC

Back to top Go down

Color of Leather Seat Empty Re: Color of Leather Seat

Post by max 12th November 2009, 11:07 pm

only 2 choice available black or red .....

max

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHorse 12th November 2009, 11:08 pm

black with red stitching? best of both worlds
BlackHorse
BlackHorse

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 12th November 2009, 11:27 pm

KJGC wrote:Can anyone give advise what color of leather seats suits a Titanium Koup ?

for this color, i think the black one will be better looking. if not, u also can choose the stock fabric seats which is quite chio also.

got $500 discount also.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 13th November 2009, 9:24 am

Is it true the price of the Koup now is 66999?

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 13th November 2009, 10:47 am

66999 for which model?
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by max 13th November 2009, 10:49 am

wah price increase again ????

max

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 13th November 2009, 11:51 am

Eh... dunno which model he is referring to... Auto 2.0A is 67999
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by max 13th November 2009, 12:05 pm

how come not many ppl interested in the Koup LED scuff plate ???

max

Back to top Go down

Post by JF_Koup 13th November 2009, 12:16 pm

KJGC, i think black with red stitches leather seats will suit e titanium silver better, a more classic look..although it will surely be very nice at the start to have e red leather, i myself are worried tt such feeling will not last for me..haha..still trying to decide..

Nivlek, 67,999 is the pre-launch price rite? when i booked my 1.6A abt 1 mth ago, the 2.0A was going for 69,999. now stated on kia website is 71,999. not sure if kia did adjust e price after the drop in last round COE..

max, do u know how the original scuff plates look like? flipped through e catalogue but dun hv any pics on tt place..or are they even provided in e first place or just normal rubber strips? can't rmb Razz
JF_Koup
JF_Koup

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 13th November 2009, 12:20 pm

JF_Koup wrote:KJGC, i think black with red stitches leather seats will suit e titanium silver better, a more classic look..although it will surely be very nice at the start to have e red leather, i myself are worried tt such feeling will not last for me..haha..still trying to decide..

Nivlek, 67,999 is the pre-launch price rite? when i booked my 1.6A abt 1 mth ago, the 2.0A was going for 69,999. now stated on kia website is 71,999. not sure if kia did adjust e price after the drop in last round COE..

max, do u know how the original scuff plates look like? flipped through e catalogue but dun hv any pics on tt place..or are they even provided in e first place or just normal rubber strips? can't rmb Razz

I cant see KIA website for christ sake..that javascript just doesnt work for me...anyone got direct link? That prices was what I remembered. Hehe
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by max 13th November 2009, 12:24 pm

JF_Koup wrote:KJGC, i think black with red stitches leather seats will suit e titanium silver better, a more classic look..although it will surely be very nice at the start to have e red leather, i myself are worried tt such feeling will not last for me..haha..still trying to decide..

I got no idea oso ... but I think original no led ....

max

Back to top Go down

Post by JF_Koup 13th November 2009, 12:42 pm

Nivlek, HAHA! i faced e same prob wif u last time when i used firefox to load, ntg came out and i said to myself, wad a stupid website with ntg to click on! then i switched to internet explorer, then it works. Smile

anyway, i think u R one of those who booked quite early rite? back then, 1.6A shd be only at 58,999..if 2.0A is still going at 67,999 now, doubt anybody will buy 1.6A anymore (which is priced at 64,999 now at e website, but i think there's a 1k drop after e last COE bidding)!

Max, ya, of cos no led.. :p but i wonder how the original ones look like..chrome plates or just rubber strips..hmmm..
JF_Koup
JF_Koup

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 13th November 2009, 12:46 pm

JF_Koup wrote:Nivlek, HAHA! i faced e same prob wif u last time when i used firefox to load, ntg came out and i said to myself, wad a stupid website with ntg to click on! then i switched to internet explorer, then it works. Smile

anyway, i think u R one of those who booked quite early rite? back then, 1.6A shd be only at 58,999..if 2.0A is still going at 67,999 now, doubt anybody will buy 1.6A anymore (which is priced at 64,999 now at e website, but i think there's a 1k drop after e last COE bidding)!

Max, ya, of cos no led.. :p but i wonder how the original ones look like..chrome plates or just rubber strips..hmmm..

Nah. I booked after the weekend launch and had to swallow the 2K increase. 62,999

I will wait for the ride first then decide on the scuff plate.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 13th November 2009, 1:35 pm

JF_Koup wrote:Nivlek, HAHA! i faced e same prob wif u last time when i used firefox to load, ntg came out and i said to myself, wad a stupid website with ntg to click on! then i switched to internet explorer, then it works. Color of Leather Seat Icon_smile

i think its rubber strips.. not chrome plates. see the pic i took during the launch here: http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/general-discussion-for-koup-owners-f28/koup-official-launch-t1875.htm?sid=80a8766c8e3a2ef60bf15929cfa1e758 can see a bit..

anyway, back at pre-launch, the 1.6A cost 57999 initially then increase to 58499 in the last two days i think.. i got mine at 58499
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by JF_Koup 13th November 2009, 2:22 pm

oh ya...rubberized ones..a bit sian..haha..but, tryg to convince myself not to start on all these posion too early..haha..if not, surely will be endless man! buyg e car itself is straining enough on my pockets.. Razz

oh man! 57,999?! i was still tryg to console myself tt it was 58,999.. -.- sianzzz...
JF_Koup
JF_Koup

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 13th November 2009, 2:28 pm

oops..

hahaa... same here la.. will spend some initial amt at first. but i already decided the few items i wanna put. so after tt will rest for quite sometime.. LOL..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by JF_Koup 13th November 2009, 2:40 pm

actually, we are lucky enough buyg e koup. it is alrd coming with many accessories, so spendg on any upgrades shd be relatively minimal. Smile

and then, on 2nd thot, rubberized scaff will be dirtied quite easily rite? and after a while, turned to grey colour? Color of Leather Seat Icon_mad HAIZ. shall postpone e decision for now..
JF_Koup
JF_Koup

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 13th November 2009, 2:47 pm

agree.. and the koup looks chio as it is Color of Leather Seat Icon_biggrin
mm.. as for rubber scuff.. not sure abt black one.. current family ride the rubber scuff is grey color and yes it get dirty easily Color of Leather Seat Icon_bounce
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by max 13th November 2009, 3:10 pm

whitechoco wrote:agree.. and the koup looks chio as it is Color of Leather Seat Icon_biggrin
mm.. as for rubber scuff.. not sure abt black one.. current family ride the rubber scuff is grey color and yes it get dirty easily Color of Leather Seat Icon_bounce

if scuff plate nice nice .... sure will take extra care ... so good oso

max

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 13th November 2009, 3:59 pm

ya i will defintiely get the LED scuff plate...

cos the stock one..dont have scuff plate at all..it's just a moulding..
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 13th November 2009, 4:06 pm

omg2doors wrote:ya i will defintiely get the LED scuff plate...

cos the stock one..dont have scuff plate at all..it's just a moulding..
oh... yaya its called moulding.. hehe.. then u ordering the LED scuff from the GB?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 13th November 2009, 4:24 pm

ya definitely..has the GB started?
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 13th November 2009, 4:26 pm

whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by max 13th November 2009, 4:26 pm

omg2doors wrote:ya definitely..has the GB started?

yes ....

max

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down