Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
To bro n sis who unable to attend 8th MU yet wish to do charity donation.. Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
To bro n sis who unable to attend 8th MU yet wish to do charity donation.. Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
To bro n sis who unable to attend 8th MU yet wish to do charity donation.. Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
To bro n sis who unable to attend 8th MU yet wish to do charity donation.. Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
To bro n sis who unable to attend 8th MU yet wish to do charity donation.. Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
To bro n sis who unable to attend 8th MU yet wish to do charity donation.. Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
To bro n sis who unable to attend 8th MU yet wish to do charity donation.. Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
To bro n sis who unable to attend 8th MU yet wish to do charity donation.. Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
To bro n sis who unable to attend 8th MU yet wish to do charity donation.. Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

To bro n sis who unable to attend 8th MU yet wish to do charity donation..

2 posters

:: General :: Meet Ups

Go down

To bro n sis who unable to attend 8th MU yet wish to do charity donation.. Empty To bro n sis who unable to attend 8th MU yet wish to do charity donation..

Post by Dark Knight 7th December 2009, 4:56 pm

Dear beloved Forte Bro and Sis,

really hope to meet u all at the upcoming MU and I be the POC for collecting $$ to purchase Food Items (like Milo, biscuit, etc) and donate to Charity Drive (KnightRider will be there to welcome us Smile )

But understand some of you might not able to attend and yet wish to play a good saint part, you can bank transfer your donation $$ to me and I will consolidate together with the rest turning up this sun for the charity items purchase. Do jot down your details below and I PM you my bank a/c to you. Smile

Nick / Name / Donation amount
----------------------------------
e.g. Dark Knight / Ben / $10
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

To bro n sis who unable to attend 8th MU yet wish to do charity donation.. Empty Re: To bro n sis who unable to attend 8th MU yet wish to do charity donation..

Post by KnightRider 7th December 2009, 5:54 pm

To bro n sis who unable to attend 8th MU yet wish to do charity donation.. Icon_razz To bro n sis who unable to attend 8th MU yet wish to do charity donation.. Icon_razz To bro n sis who unable to attend 8th MU yet wish to do charity donation.. Icon_razz To bro n sis who unable to attend 8th MU yet wish to do charity donation.. Icon_razz
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down