Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Sad and Frustrating Dilemma - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Sad and Frustrating Dilemma - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Sad and Frustrating Dilemma - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Sad and Frustrating Dilemma - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Sad and Frustrating Dilemma - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Sad and Frustrating Dilemma - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Sad and Frustrating Dilemma - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Sad and Frustrating Dilemma - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Sad and Frustrating Dilemma - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Sad and Frustrating Dilemma

+24
nothing
Corgel
cboonh
Pegasus
samuelj
lukester
crazyfox
Fortec
KingJerry
baldieyan
danielg
The Blue Cruiser
EvoForte
keigo
unlimitedz
ano57
jusurs
forte3737
JuanST
mkhaidir81
dandeana21
GnoMisH
waypoint
octane99
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sad and Frustrating Dilemma - Page 2 Empty Re: Sad and Frustrating Dilemma

Post by forte3737 13th January 2010, 9:44 pm

octane99 wrote:Wonder if this will bring in some light!!! Really worn out already...... Crying or Very sad [url=http://talkback.stomp.com.sg/forums/showthread.php?p=2591332#post2591332
http://talkback.stomp.com.sg/forums/showthread.php?p=2591332#post2591332[/quote[/url]]

i thought i told you to move on yet you still repeat the story again and again.....
you are making yourself sick everyday and one day may have high blood pressure.

you may say you feel hurt by CNC, but believe me, you will not be satisfied dealing with them no matter what the outocome is. and the more you talk to cnc, the more upset you become.

the vicious cycle keeps on repeating itself and non of us can really help you.
move on lah.......

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 14th January 2010, 9:26 am

there r more important things in life as compared to a ride...move on lah, guess u r falling into a stage of depression sooner or later need to see doc liao....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by octane99 14th January 2010, 11:17 am

I think some bros here got me wrong. I am not seeking some exorbitant compensation from Cnc or fulco. I just want watever damage done to be reverted to it's original condition. I just see no reason for me to pay to rectify damages that are not done by me. I am already prepared to get an outside WS to do my PPS just need them to admit their fault and rectify the damage. Is it too much to ask?

octane99

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte002 14th January 2010, 3:51 pm

octane99 wrote:I think some bros here got me wrong. I am not seeking some exorbitant compensation from Cnc or fulco. I just want watever damage done to be reverted to it's original condition. I just see no reason for me to pay to rectify damages that are not done by me. I am already prepared to get an outside WS to do my PPS just need them to admit their fault and rectify the damage. Is it too much to ask?

Hi Bro,

Not taking side... but as a car owner, all of us has to undergo the process of heartache for new car paintwork.

There are quite a few facts not known. Maybe you can enlighten us.

1) How is the condition of your car prior to PPS?
2) What PPS are you doing and what are the steps involved in this PPS that you paying for? Involve washing prior to treatment or purely treatment?
3) A picture says a thousand words. Do you have a picture of your car paint condition after the treatment?

Experts should be able to tell what happened.

Forte002

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 15th January 2010, 1:27 pm

octane99 wrote:I think some bros here got me wrong. I am not seeking some exorbitant compensation from Cnc or fulco. I just want watever damage done to be reverted to it's original condition. I just see no reason for me to pay to rectify damages that are not done by me. I am already prepared to get an outside WS to do my PPS just need them to admit their fault and rectify the damage. Is it too much to ask?

i know you are not demanding the earth and sky from cnc.
but there is really no point dealing with them anymore.

why not pay for the damages with your own pocket? its not fair but $$ can be earned back.
if you go on like this, you will have mental problems.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasoncsh 15th January 2010, 4:47 pm

bro after hearing ur problem I feel sorry n afraid too cos my se is giving me the PPS from CnC as freebies.

Hope I do not have the same frustration.

Any bros with the free PPS has similar prob?

Jasoncsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 15th January 2010, 5:40 pm

koup side most of us opting out of the pps and do outside... the discount for opt out almost cover the cost of doing outside liao, wat u have is peace of mind...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by hsjose 16th January 2010, 12:50 am

Think it's an isolated case. C&C did the PPS for myu new ride and everything's great.
hsjose
hsjose

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 16th January 2010, 10:55 am

Jasoncsh wrote:bro after hearing ur problem I feel sorry n afraid too cos my se is giving me the PPS from CnC as freebies.

Hope I do not have the same frustration.

Any bros with the free PPS has similar prob?

suggest you change the pps to another freebie.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasoncsh 16th January 2010, 8:32 pm

thanks bros for suggestions n advices.

But everything is already in processed n my se say will ask them to do a gd job.

Since pps will come with my car think should be ok otherwise on the spot "niao" the se n reject. Then email to CnC GM.

Jasoncsh

Back to top Go down

Post by macs 17th January 2010, 10:33 pm

Hi Octane99

Maybe you can use the Kia website to compliant on C&C. Make it become big issue
http://www.kiamotors.com/ you can post your compliant to them CC will scare.

octane99 wrote:
cboonh wrote:
octane99 wrote:

.... Was greeted by the declaration of imdemnity that there is no party at fault for the whole incident and that he could only offer a resolution upon inspecting my car. He also enforce that it is not the liability of the company if there is any stains or scratches that cannot be removed during the polishing process!!!!! He than keep insisting that there is no need to reason to talk and explain till he sees with his own eyes the damage done. I informed that the damaged had been witnessed and verified by his staff, but he said that they are in no position to do any assessment except himself.

wah lao!!! what a big cheese pie! staff cannot verify, only he can verify? Then how come he not around? Company without him will die? No one can cover his duty? Nonsense man! Bro, dun take this kind of crap from him.

People in the service line should know empathy. I totally understand what you're going through man. There are some shifty people among their ranks lah, siam here siam there, dun want to take resposibility. Waiting to shag you out so that you dun pursue anymore. You just need to channel your concern to the right people, people with enough authority to make a decision without checking here and there...

If possible, make them record all the decisions, conversation, promises all documented. Also, i kinda suspect there are some spies here trying to get you to soften up and forget the matter... We have to be reasonable here, if the car goes in to the workshop in good condition, and comes back out worse off, whose responsibility is it? The Owner? I dun think so!

Ok guys, sorry for my rant.. Just that everytime i read such complains, i'll be quite pissed!!

Good luck bro octane99!

OT a little bit, where's your makan place? maybe can go your place makan and chitchat a little!

Ok Ok.... Here is the moment to kill off all moments!!!!

Mr Andy Phua the service manager of Ubi Workshop came to inspect my car sometime last week, came back with a reply that after consulting his directors and management, they deem that they are at no point at any fault. However since I complained they decided to redo the job for me at Ubi again.

I told them that it is not very convinient for me tho do it at Ubi again as it is out of the way for me, thus i asked for it to be done at Leng Kee instead. I was then told me with the emphasis that they are at no fault and they are redoing the job for me out of pure goodwill and that it is not possible for me to get it done anywhere else.

I really caan't stand it anymore!!!!! I really don't understand it!!!!! and i am getting tired of retelling this sickening story over and over again. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!

Bro cboonh I am at Temasek Towers feel free to drop by if you happen to be around the area.

macs

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 17th January 2010, 11:03 pm

Jasoncsh wrote:thanks bros for suggestions n advices.

But everything is already in processed n my se say will ask them to do a gd job.

Since pps will come with my car think should be ok otherwise on the spot "niao" the se n reject. Then email to CnC GM.

since that's the case, just hope for the best.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2