Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better?

+10
Divine
Cypher
daleo
Nolicense2
crazyfox
keigo
keo
forte3737
The Blue Cruiser
JuanST
14 posters

Go down

Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better? Empty Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better?

Post by JuanST 26th December 2009, 10:17 am

is it advisable to change to frameless wiper or is this just a waste of moolah... if going to change which one is better... silicon or teflon.... or just stay rubber? pls advise.
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better? Empty Re: Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better?

Post by The Blue Cruiser 26th December 2009, 10:23 am

silicon the longest lasting, can last up to 8 - 10 months under heat.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better? Empty Re: Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better?

Post by forte3737 26th December 2009, 10:53 am

its easy to steal those frameless wipers, if you use normal type, then lessen chances of theft

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by keo 26th December 2009, 11:00 am

how? just curious.
thought of getting frameless wipers

keo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 26th December 2009, 11:02 am

forte3737 wrote:its easy to steal those frameless wipers, if you use normal type, then lessen chances of theft

you want to steal it right? Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better? Icon_lol
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 26th December 2009, 11:10 am

The Blue Cruiser wrote:
forte3737 wrote:its easy to steal those frameless wipers, if you use normal type, then lessen chances of theft

you want to steal it right? Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better? Icon_lol

is it.. I find both be it frameless or frame also easy to steal lei..

anyway who want to steal that.... want to steal also steal the rim la...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyfox 26th December 2009, 11:16 am

you never know what people want in their moment of desperate.

My antenna got stolen and stock wiper also...
crazyfox
crazyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 26th December 2009, 11:19 am

crazyfox wrote:you never know what people want in their moment of desperate.

My antenna got stolen and stock wiper also...

lolz.. they are not stealing to earn... they are stealing for fun...and if you go around and check carefully maybe you can find your antenna and wiper somewhere within your car area...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 26th December 2009, 6:09 pm

even tyre valve caps can be stolen. dun assume nothing is worth stealing

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 26th December 2009, 6:12 pm

just because everything is worth stealing, should we refrain from installing anything? if like this, then no need to put plants and shoes outside your flat already. life is already difficult to cope, let's not make it more difficult. Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better? Icon_biggrin
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 26th December 2009, 6:29 pm

its cool with frameless.....
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 22nd March 2010, 11:12 pm

sorry to dig out this old topic.

What are our wipers size ah??
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 22nd March 2010, 11:15 pm

20" and 24" Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better? Icon_cool
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 22nd March 2010, 11:18 pm

Cypher wrote:20" and 24" Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better? Icon_cool

Hi Thanks Bro. Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better? 332362
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 22nd March 2010, 11:23 pm

Just to add on... replaced my wipers recently and now experiencing judders.. any cure? Rain-X wipers btw....
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 23rd March 2010, 8:47 am

i am using Motec Teflon Wipers... abt 3 mths liao still going strong haha one thing abt them if u use teflon u cannot use soapy water in the washer only can use plain water cos u will spoil the wipers
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 23rd March 2010, 9:06 am

I am still on stock wipers, from the time car was delivered to me, and they are still working fine, no juttering, wipe clean every time I use them.... I normally wipe the blades when washing the car,.... use the sponge with soap and run thru the wiper blade, then wet cloth to run through again when drying...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 23rd March 2010, 10:50 am

kapitan wrote:I am still on stock wipers, from the time car was delivered to me, and they are still working fine, no juttering, wipe clean every time I use them.... I normally wipe the blades when washing the car,.... use the sponge with soap and run thru the wiper blade, then wet cloth to run through again when drying...

Yeah thats the way to maintain your wipers. It goes a long way.
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 23rd March 2010, 12:46 pm

And 1 more think park under tree or hot sun,lift up your wiper so it will no stress the wiper rubber and will not trap any dust or dirt Changing to frameless wiper... silicon or teflon which is better? Icon_wink
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by KnGp 23rd March 2010, 10:22 pm

wat are the pro and con of each material?
KnGp
KnGp

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 23rd March 2010, 11:29 pm

kapitan wrote:I am still on stock wipers, from the time car was delivered to me, and they are still working fine, no juttering, wipe clean every time I use them.... I normally wipe the blades when washing the car,.... use the sponge with soap and run thru the wiper blade, then wet cloth to run through again when drying...

But but but.....u always flying overseas and ur precious car is parked in the basement car park away from the sun. Haha...

My car just turned 1 year old few days ago. 28,000km liao, park under the sun and moon. Still on stock wiper...still can wipe but leaves some streaks.
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down