Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light

+9
moca
b0yc0tt
colin
Juz@kid
JuanST
mehmehhh
vinn82
Fortessimo
greatgazoo
13 posters

Go down

Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Empty Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light

Post by greatgazoo 2nd January 2010, 8:16 pm

Good news! Came in new stock! Guess what, it's the high-mount spoiler but not the one you all are seeing currently which is so high and may not pass LTA. This one that I have now is the mid-high like the Lancer type and confirm pass LTA (in fact lower than the lancer one). And design is also much more nicer than the high one.

Currently, I only got four sets to sell. Those confirmed and who like to installed this low mount-spoiler, pm me immediately. Price is definately lower then the high-mount one and inclusive of spray paint and installation. If you trust me, confirm your order with me. I will not entertain queries like cost of the price or pics.

I will give you more details once you have confirm your orders with me. More details will be given once you confirm your order with me. Apologise for being so secretive for the time being. Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light 332362

I stress again, I did not reserve for forum members, once this four sets is sold off. There will be no stocks and will have to wait for another month.

Last edited by greatgazoo on 3rd January 2010, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Empty Re: Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light

Post by greatgazoo 2nd January 2010, 9:10 pm

One down, three more to go.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Empty Re: Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light

Post by Fortessimo 3rd January 2010, 1:21 am

Gazooo.....entertain me with the price la...dun like these...lolx....
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 3rd January 2010, 1:36 am

Is below $400 Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light 256379 If you install, I will entertain you even more Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Lol
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by vinn82 3rd January 2010, 1:51 am

vinn82

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 3rd January 2010, 2:37 am

Nope, is lower than this and the both the edge of the side is more curvy compare to this which is more of a 90degree angle.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by mehmehhh 3rd January 2010, 9:52 am

somthing like collin's Modest Black?
http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/expose-your-forte-koup-f3/modest-black-t2306.htm

This will be very nice... Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Icon_evil
mehmehhh
mehmehhh

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 3rd January 2010, 11:43 am

remove the current spoiler and repaint it? how much additional cost?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 3rd January 2010, 12:42 pm

mehmehhh wrote:somthing like collin's Modest Black?
http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/expose-your-forte-koup-f3/modest-black-t2306.htm

Yes, something like that and quite similar Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Icon_smile but the design I have is abit more nicer Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light 256379

3 more sets to go and price will be below $400.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 4th January 2010, 10:45 am

Okie, I've got the price. Price above 250 but below 300. Design is 90% similar to the one colin have and only a few area here and there is different. Is design for Forte and fit nicely. It's from Korea.

Price inclusive of installaion and spray.

Those interested, please let me know asap. Thanks.

Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Snc00036

Last edited by greatgazoo on 4th January 2010, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 4th January 2010, 10:46 am

does this include respray of the boot ? after taking out the other spoiler?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 4th January 2010, 11:04 am

Yes inclusive of spray and installation on the spoiler and NOt on the boot ! so hurry.

3 pieces left.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 4th January 2010, 11:31 am

need drilling???
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 4th January 2010, 11:56 am

Yes, Drilling is required. When it comes to this kind of spoiler, it's best to drill if not you wont know when it will drop off and hit other cars or cos danger to others.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 4th January 2010, 12:13 pm

w/o drilling.... very easy to steal.....unless u do superglue... Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 4th January 2010, 12:26 pm

One more down.

2 pieces left.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 4th January 2010, 12:37 pm

cmon guys ... reserve the last 2.....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 5th January 2010, 1:31 am

cmon juan... get one for ur car.... Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Icon_twisted
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 5th January 2010, 8:48 am

not yet.... this is no 5 on my list.... let others have it first... Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by colin 5th January 2010, 11:15 pm

greatgazoo wrote:
mehmehhh wrote:somthing like collin's Modest Black?

Yes, something like that and quite similar Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Icon_smile but the design I have is abit more nicer Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light 256379

3 more sets to go and price will be below $400.

HEY! wat a bit more nicer! Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Icon_evil haha... Once u all do already, post leh, i also wanna see.
I like mine one-of-a-kind (among forte la, i kno alot of civic have liao)
If i see anoter forte who installed an identical one, i'll remove mine and install a aeroplane wing! haha
colin
colin

Back to top Go down

Post by colin 5th January 2010, 11:31 pm

nice?
Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Spoile10[/img]
colin
colin

Back to top Go down

Post by b0yc0tt 5th January 2010, 11:43 pm

I still think the Type-R lookalike one nicer... Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Icon_clown
b0yc0tt
b0yc0tt

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 6th January 2010, 9:07 am

nicer.... how many more to go.... or finish oredi?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Empty Low-mount rear spoiler

Post by moca 11th January 2010, 9:08 pm

Hi guys here's quick shot for the low mount rear spoiler that I install
from bro gazoo. Overall plus the workmanship superb I'm satisfied. Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light 332362

Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Picture-084

Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Picture-085

Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Picture-087

moca

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 11th January 2010, 9:21 pm

your no plate is 4 zeros!!. hahaha not photo edited ah?
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by moca 11th January 2010, 9:33 pm

bushi_do wrote:your no plate is 4 zeros!!. hahaha not photo edited ah?

haha the no. plate edited la bro.

moca

Back to top Go down

Post by vinn82 12th January 2010, 2:16 am

wow bro well done!
u r a pro in photoshop ah?

vinn82

Back to top Go down

Post by moca 12th January 2010, 8:06 am

vinn82 wrote:wow bro well done!
u r a pro in photoshop ah?

Not so pro la bro everyday use this tool until sian liao. Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Icon_cool

moca

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 12th January 2010, 8:31 am

Moving thus thread to lobang sharing
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 12th January 2010, 8:29 pm

hmm.. sry a question here.. how come the photo from gazoo's shown that the spolier is pertruding out from the boot side line and where the photo from bro moca is juz nice reach that boot line de?? itzz the same item u guys are refering to? i'm interested in the gazoo's type where the sides is coming out abit de.. can some 1 confirm on that?? thanks
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by colin 12th January 2010, 10:33 pm

mighty meow wrote:hmm.. sry a question here.. how come the photo from gazoo's shown that the spolier is pertruding out from the boot side line and where the photo from bro moca is juz nice reach that boot line de?? itzz the same item u guys are refering to? i'm interested in the gazoo's type where the sides is coming out abit de.. can some 1 confirm on that?? thanks
I think u didnt read the posts properly... The black one in gazoo's post is just a comparison. The actual one sold by gazoo is the TS one
(the black one is mine!) Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Icon_cool
colin
colin

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 13th January 2010, 1:44 pm

oic..so mind pm mi the price and loaction on where u got it done? hee thanks..
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by kiaforteclub 16th February 2010, 11:29 pm

colin wrote:nice?
still have this in clear white>?? whats the cost?
kiaforteclub
kiaforteclub

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 17th February 2010, 12:14 am

You mean the rear spoiler? Nope, the stock not in yet. Ane what is clear white Low-Mount rear Spoiler with LED light Icon_biggrin

kiaforteclub wrote:
colin wrote:nice?
still have this in clear white>?? whats the cost?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiaforteclub 17th February 2010, 9:46 am

my forte is clear white paint. so need the spoiler to be clear white as well lo...
kiaforteclub
kiaforteclub

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down