Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Cheap lobang for iPhone accessories.... Car charger, dock charger and etc. Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Cheap lobang for iPhone accessories.... Car charger, dock charger and etc. Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Cheap lobang for iPhone accessories.... Car charger, dock charger and etc. Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Cheap lobang for iPhone accessories.... Car charger, dock charger and etc. Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Cheap lobang for iPhone accessories.... Car charger, dock charger and etc. Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Cheap lobang for iPhone accessories.... Car charger, dock charger and etc. Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Cheap lobang for iPhone accessories.... Car charger, dock charger and etc. Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Cheap lobang for iPhone accessories.... Car charger, dock charger and etc. Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Cheap lobang for iPhone accessories.... Car charger, dock charger and etc. Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Cheap lobang for iPhone accessories.... Car charger, dock charger and etc.

+2
Divine
devilord19
6 posters

Go down

Cheap lobang for iPhone accessories.... Car charger, dock charger and etc. Empty Cheap lobang for iPhone accessories.... Car charger, dock charger and etc.

Post by devilord19 13th January 2010, 1:11 pm

Cheap lobang for iPhone accessories.... These are compatibles and not original.
Car charger, dock charger, external battery, Bluetooth kit, covers and etc.

Pls Visit http://sghandphone.blogspot.com for more details!!!!

Last edited by devilord19 on 18th January 2010, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

devilord19

Back to top Go down

Cheap lobang for iPhone accessories.... Car charger, dock charger and etc. Empty Re: Cheap lobang for iPhone accessories.... Car charger, dock charger and etc.

Post by Divine 13th January 2010, 1:15 pm

devilord19 wrote:Cheap lobang for iPhone accessories.... These are compatibles and not original.

bro u nv adver where to get? how much etc.. details man details!!
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Cheap lobang for iPhone accessories.... Car charger, dock charger and etc. Empty Re: Cheap lobang for iPhone accessories.... Car charger, dock charger and etc.

Post by devilord19 13th January 2010, 2:34 pm

Divine wrote:
devilord19 wrote:Cheap lobang for iPhone accessories.... These are compatibles and not original.

bro u nv adver where to get? how much etc.. details man details!!

haha... Pai seh, bro. Just go to http://sghandphone.blogspot.com

devilord19

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 13th January 2010, 2:49 pm

Can chk out http://bobcatsales.blogspot.com for quality iphone accessories.

I got mine mostly from the site. Very Happy
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 13th January 2010, 8:08 pm

Go to my shop in Simei bro. Look for my partner, Albert.
Shop located just beside Mirana Cake House.
Kapitan knows where it is. Haha.
Tell Albert that Daniel ask u to go there and u from Forte forum.
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 13th January 2010, 8:10 pm

Fortessimo wrote:Go to my shop in Simei bro. Look for my partner, Albert.

yes, good shop and good price plus excellent service.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 14th January 2010, 8:10 am

simei where?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 14th January 2010, 8:19 am

simei, just under the MRT station there is a row of HDB shop house... nearest to station entrance is coffeshop, next to coffee shop is cake shop, the the hole in the wall phone shop is beside...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 14th January 2010, 3:43 pm

okie dokie~ Cheap lobang for iPhone accessories.... Car charger, dock charger and etc. Icon_smile
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 14th January 2010, 4:17 pm

kapitan wrote:
Fortessimo wrote:Go to my shop in Simei bro. Look for my partner, Albert.

yes, good shop and good price plus excellent service.

kapitan wrote:simei, just under the MRT station there is a row of HDB shop house... nearest to station entrance is coffeshop, next to coffee shop is cake shop, the the hole in the wall phone shop is beside...

Haha...thanks Kapitan for helping me reply! Anyway, if Albert is not there, we have a part-timer by the name of Timothy. So if Albert is not there, please feel free to contact me @ 9813 9391. Hehe.
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by devilord19 14th January 2010, 5:49 pm

Hehe... I think e stuff in http://sghandphone.blogspot.com/ is quite cheap as
compared to others... Plus quality is gd.
Highly reccomended... Guys.
Smile

devilord19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down