Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
How do u fill up the space that u store ur spare tyre? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
How do u fill up the space that u store ur spare tyre? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
How do u fill up the space that u store ur spare tyre? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
How do u fill up the space that u store ur spare tyre? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
How do u fill up the space that u store ur spare tyre? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
How do u fill up the space that u store ur spare tyre? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
How do u fill up the space that u store ur spare tyre? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
How do u fill up the space that u store ur spare tyre? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
How do u fill up the space that u store ur spare tyre? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

How do u fill up the space that u store ur spare tyre?

+9
Corgel
liplip
my_motor
alpineccm
samuelj
emadine
VAG
aural
vinn82
13 posters

Go down

How do u fill up the space that u store ur spare tyre? Empty How do u fill up the space that u store ur spare tyre?

Post by vinn82 16th January 2010, 1:17 am

I'm removing my spare tyre(not the 1 on my stomach but the 1 in my trunk Laughing )
To those who have done it, how did u fill up the hollow space?
i'm thinking of getting those radio guys to build a wooden compartment for storage.
or even a big tool box that is durable enuff so that it will not be damaged when i load heavy lugguges.

Ladies and gentleman hw did u fill up urs?

vinn82

Back to top Go down

How do u fill up the space that u store ur spare tyre? Empty Re: How do u fill up the space that u store ur spare tyre?

Post by aural 16th January 2010, 9:25 am

With the spare tire. Lol. Unless u got free tire towing or repair services.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

How do u fill up the space that u store ur spare tyre? Empty Re: How do u fill up the space that u store ur spare tyre?

Post by VAG 16th January 2010, 9:38 am

I saw most luxury car now use this compartment for their sound system subwoofer. You can consider this or you can try put another 12V battery to boost your power supply.
VAG
VAG

Back to top Go down

Post by emadine 16th January 2010, 11:08 am

I fill it up with Styrofoam, light weight

emadine

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 16th January 2010, 11:31 am

Ummm, just leave it empty? Why need to fill it up? If got nothing else to put in there, juz leave it lor....

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 16th January 2010, 1:18 pm

Spare tires plus some cloths and car grooming stuffs which is stuffed into whatever gaps between the spare tire and spare tire compartment.

And if I ever remove the spare tire, it'll be to install a subwoofer plus amp.
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by my_motor 16th January 2010, 5:11 pm

samuelj wrote:Ummm, just leave it empty? Why need to fill it up? If got nothing else to put in there, juz leave it lor....

without spare tire, the empty compartment need something to support the top cover otherwise, when you place something on top of it, the cover maybe damage overtime

my_motor

Back to top Go down

Post by liplip 16th January 2010, 9:23 pm

I think in the group buy section some time back, a boot tray was sold for 60-80 dollars, could be a good bet to keeping your boot in good condition.

liplip

Back to top Go down

Post by vinn82 16th January 2010, 9:43 pm

wow u guys are great so many voices from you all! feel soooooo alive here!! hahaha
i'm considering getting a good tyre with free towing service.
probably at first centre.

then custom make a box to store jump start cables and other stuffs in the spare tyre compartment.

vinn82

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 16th January 2010, 10:01 pm

I've been thinking of this question as well, think styrofoam is the best option as of now...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by vinn82 16th January 2010, 10:05 pm

styrofoam can get so thick and big piece?

vinn82

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 17th January 2010, 10:55 am

I just removed my spare tyre/rims.... gonna fill the gap with car wash stuffs.... LOL

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 17th January 2010, 11:25 am

vinn82 wrote:styrofoam can get so thick and big piece?

dun need to fill the entire space, at least a cross so that can support the floor board...

samuelj wrote:I just removed my spare tyre/rims.... gonna fill the gap with car wash stuffs.... LOL

the problem here is the floor board covering the spare tyre space is not strong enough to hold heavy stuff, tat's y must put something underneath to prevent the floor board pichiak...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 17th January 2010, 6:11 pm

Oh yah, didnt thought of it....

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 18th January 2010, 11:58 am

im thinking of using styrofoam too.. might make small compartments to store stuffs
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 18th January 2010, 5:00 pm

next question is, wat do u do to ur spare tire? How do u fill up the space that u store ur spare tyre? Lol
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 18th January 2010, 5:09 pm

leave the space empty, go JB, bring extra cans.. fill up the can with petrol and hurry back to SG.. hahahaha..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 18th January 2010, 5:09 pm

Corgel wrote:next question is, wat do u do to ur spare tire? How do u fill up the space that u store ur spare tyre? Lol

sell the rim and the tyre, tie to a tree to make a swing.. hahaha..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 18th January 2010, 9:41 pm

The reason why I took out the spare tyre is to reduce weight....

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by fire fox 18th January 2010, 10:37 pm

farhan86 wrote:leave the space empty, go JB, bring extra cans.. fill up the can with petrol and hurry back to SG.. hahahaha..
This is a good idea, but is illegal.
fire fox
fire fox

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 18th January 2010, 11:55 pm

Put a tyre repair kit in that space lor
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down