Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Anyone member of Automobile Association?? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Anyone member of Automobile Association?? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Anyone member of Automobile Association?? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Anyone member of Automobile Association?? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Anyone member of Automobile Association?? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Anyone member of Automobile Association?? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Anyone member of Automobile Association?? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Anyone member of Automobile Association?? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Anyone member of Automobile Association?? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Anyone member of Automobile Association??

+5
redkoup
Corgel
ozzie75
Friendlyfool
Mrhandphone
9 posters

Go down

Anyone member of Automobile Association?? Empty Anyone member of Automobile Association??

Post by Mrhandphone 17th January 2010, 6:35 pm

Hey bros and sis, wanna check out if any one here currently a member of Automobile association?? Basically planning to join coz to standby for emergency car breakdown issues in Malaysia if driving up North , i.e towing, battery, etc. Any opinion ?? Got promotion now i heard, 2 yr membership for $117.
Mrhandphone
Mrhandphone

Back to top Go down

Anyone member of Automobile Association?? Empty Re: Anyone member of Automobile Association??

Post by Friendlyfool 19th January 2010, 10:45 am

I was thinking of this too....but not sure if necessary..
what do our experienced bros out there think?

Friendlyfool

Back to top Go down

Anyone member of Automobile Association?? Empty Re: Anyone member of Automobile Association??

Post by ozzie75 19th January 2010, 12:30 pm

I have been a member since 2005. They come in real handy in case of breakdown, plus membership benefits are reasonable.

ozzie75

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 19th January 2010, 12:48 pm

wat benefits do u get to use the most?
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 19th January 2010, 12:52 pm

treat it as a breakdown insurance, esp if u drive up north.

i used it in USA b4 and the benefits are great. free maps, guide books and special rates for accomodation.

at caltex oso can get 10% discount together with points and discount coupon.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 19th January 2010, 1:14 pm

where do u get the free maps and guide books from? aa in usa?
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 19th January 2010, 1:38 pm

Mrhandphone wrote:Hey bros and sis, wanna check out if any one here currently a member of Automobile association?? Basically planning to join coz to standby for emergency car breakdown issues in Malaysia if driving up North , i.e towing, battery, etc. Any opinion ?? Got promotion now i heard, 2 yr membership for $117.

bro where u heard of the promo?
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrhandphone 19th January 2010, 2:01 pm

Fortessimo wrote:
Mrhandphone wrote:Hey bros and sis, wanna check out if any one here currently a member of Automobile association?? Basically planning to join coz to standby for emergency car breakdown issues in Malaysia if driving up North , i.e towing, battery, etc. Any opinion ?? Got promotion now i heard, 2 yr membership for $117.

Hey , saw it on advertisement on strait time and Zaobao, a so-called ' CNY promo' -> sumore giving out free abalone x 2 tins. Man, lost the ads now, trying to dig out again.
Mrhandphone
Mrhandphone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrhandphone 19th January 2010, 2:03 pm

redkoup wrote:treat it as a breakdown insurance, esp if u drive up north.

i used it in USA b4 and the benefits are great. free maps, guide books and special rates for accomodation.

at caltex oso can get 10% discount together with points and discount coupon.

Hey redkoup, so there's a " AA Malaysia" num to call for emergency and then they will come as well for emergency service free as per Singapore? any new charges for ' overseas' member?
Mrhandphone
Mrhandphone

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 19th January 2010, 2:27 pm

Mrhandphone wrote:

Hey redkoup, so there's a " AA Malaysia" num to call for emergency and then they will come as well for emergency service free as per Singapore? any new charges for ' overseas' member?

Haven't tried...touch wood. But yes, AAM will help for free. In fact, the person is the member, not the car so ieven if u happen to be driving in Timbuktu, can call their AA for help.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 19th January 2010, 2:31 pm

Corgel wrote:where do u get the free maps and guide books from? aa in usa?

yep, got it when i was based in US last time. called them and they mailed the whole lot to me. did all my road trip planning using the info given. Anyone member of Automobile Association?? 332362
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 19th January 2010, 2:48 pm

can sign up for the promo rates online?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 19th January 2010, 6:08 pm

Mrhandphone wrote:
Fortessimo wrote:

Hey , saw it on advertisement on strait time and Zaobao, a so-called ' CNY promo' -> sumore giving out free abalone x 2 tins. Man, lost the ads now, trying to dig out again.

please find out...hahaha...i may sign up for it...
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrhandphone 19th January 2010, 10:25 pm

haha, bro, mum thrown away the newspaper liao, can't find it anymore.
anyway, am checking out the online AA website deals. Not too bad ler, 1 yr $55 free IU cover. 3 yrs membership $150 - free IU cover + umbrella.
maybe jst apply online also pretty good liao. Dunno 2 yrs how much.
Mrhandphone
Mrhandphone

Back to top Go down

Post by mehmehhh 20th January 2010, 1:43 pm

mehmehhh
mehmehhh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrhandphone 26th January 2010, 8:18 pm

Bros and sist, just a quick update. Managed to subscribe to AA today. The CNY promo still on: $117 .70 for 2 yr membership with 'free' abalone and shark fin from skylight worth $25.
CAn either call them ay 68312148 directly and quote the CNY promo or go to their office ( 1 in Kallang and another one in Leng Kee road - next to proton ) directly. Can claim ur gift straight away there.
Mrhandphone
Mrhandphone

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixir99 31st January 2010, 11:59 pm

Ay idea if they offer New IU cover instead???

$117 for 2 years of breakdown "insurance" is worth it mann....
Elixir99
Elixir99

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrhandphone 1st February 2010, 8:48 am

Elixir99 wrote:Ay idea if they offer New IU cover instead???

$117 for 2 years of breakdown "insurance" is worth it mann....

Eh, dun think new IU cover is included under this CNY promo, did not ask them too
Mrhandphone
Mrhandphone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down