Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Can Koup Auto 1.6 lock doors using control keys Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Can Koup Auto 1.6 lock doors using control keys Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Can Koup Auto 1.6 lock doors using control keys Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Can Koup Auto 1.6 lock doors using control keys Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Can Koup Auto 1.6 lock doors using control keys Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Can Koup Auto 1.6 lock doors using control keys Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Can Koup Auto 1.6 lock doors using control keys Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Can Koup Auto 1.6 lock doors using control keys Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Can Koup Auto 1.6 lock doors using control keys Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Can Koup Auto 1.6 lock doors using control keys

+9
Forte002
boklsg
yeufui
Geldorave
NiVleK
myths
whitechoco
winn
Energy_boi
13 posters

Go down

Can Koup Auto 1.6 lock doors using control keys Empty Can Koup Auto 1.6 lock doors using control keys

Post by Energy_boi 1st March 2010, 9:37 pm

instead of pressing the door black button?

And did any1 test if their Koup is locked when ur far away from the Koup to ensure no1 can go in? For the latter at leng kee i tested it and the door cld still be opened. Any1 can verify this?

BTwi ordered liao... Lime Green lol

Energy_boi

Back to top Go down

Can Koup Auto 1.6 lock doors using control keys Empty Re: Can Koup Auto 1.6 lock doors using control keys

Post by winn 1st March 2010, 9:57 pm

yes you can Smile .. use remote button to lock.
winn
winn

Back to top Go down

Can Koup Auto 1.6 lock doors using control keys Empty Re: Can Koup Auto 1.6 lock doors using control keys

Post by whitechoco 1st March 2010, 10:01 pm

correct. but of cos cannot be too far away.. u can tell from the lights..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by myths 1st March 2010, 10:50 pm

What about the locking mechanism from inside, I remembered seeing from some posting that we can open the door from inside although it's locked. Quite dangerous as my son managed to open the door from inside when my mom was holding on to him. Luckily I wasn't driving fast and no car passing by, any one knows how to undo this function for the door?

whitechoco wrote:correct. but of cos cannot be too far away.. u can tell from the lights..

myths

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 1st March 2010, 10:54 pm

myths wrote:What about the locking mechanism from inside, I remembered seeing from some posting that we can open the door from inside although it's locked. Quite dangerous as my son managed to open the door from inside when my mom was holding on to him. Luckily I wasn't driving fast and no car passing by, any one knows how to undo this function for the door?
can open door from inside even when its locked.. encountered this when I wanted to insert cashcard at the carpark entrance.. didnt unlock the door and car is stationary then.. dunno if it is also the same when car is on the move..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Energy_boi 1st March 2010, 11:16 pm

Re: Can Koup Auto 1.6 lock doors using control keys by whitechoco Today at 10:01 pm correct. but of cos cannot be too far away.. u can tell from the lights What lights u referring to bro? U mean there is a light if the mechanism or key is far frm the car?

Energy_boi

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 1st March 2010, 11:19 pm

as in.. when lock, the signal light will blink one time and unlock the signal light will blink twice.. just like how alarm works just that no sound...

btw i'm a sis.. Can Koup Auto 1.6 lock doors using control keys Icon_lol
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Energy_boi 1st March 2010, 11:46 pm

But have u tested if still can open? cosi understand that as long as key is in vicinty ,the door can still be opened despite locked? i am nt sure, havent got my car yet ... haha

Energy_boi

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 1st March 2010, 11:51 pm

Energy_boi wrote:But have u tested if still can open? cosi understand that as long as key is in vicinty ,the door can still be opened despite locked? i am nt sure, havent got my car yet ... haha
haha.. can open when my car is stationary and door is locked actually... never try when car is moving
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 2nd March 2010, 12:34 am

myths wrote:What about the locking mechanism from inside, I remembered seeing from some posting that we can open the door from inside although it's locked. Quite dangerous as my son managed to open the door from inside when my mom was holding on to him. Luckily I wasn't driving fast and no car passing by, any one knows how to undo this function for the door?

whitechoco wrote:correct. but of cos cannot be too far away.. u can tell from the lights..

Yups. I posted that comment. Moving also can open. Tomolo I try and confirm haha Can Koup Auto 1.6 lock doors using control keys 332362
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldorave 2nd March 2010, 12:39 am

Energy_boi wrote:But have u tested if still can open? cosi understand that as long as key is in vicinty ,the door can still be opened despite locked? i am nt sure, havent got my car yet ... haha

if u press the black button on the door handle to lock, it wun open even the key is super near...i have also tried it when i walk a distance and use the remote to lock..i walk back to check...its still locked....

did i answer ur question?..lolz (hope i did)
Geldorave
Geldorave

Back to top Go down

Post by Energy_boi 2nd March 2010, 1:28 pm

thank u. just wanted some stuff to check when my koup arrive. Smile My baby

Energy_boi

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldorave 4th March 2010, 7:09 pm

Oh I discovered something when locking the door..While driving, the key slipped out from my pocket and when I gt out and pressed the button on the handle to lock the car, it gave out a beeping sound.

When I checked, I found the key on the seat...and prior to dat, the car refuse to lock when I press the handle button..I guess this is rly a 'smart' key..lolz

I'll try again wif windows down, jus to play safe ha. Anyone xp this b4?
Geldorave
Geldorave

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 4th March 2010, 10:59 pm

windows down shld be cannot lock also. as long as key within the car.
There was one time accidentally put the key at the door pocket & door open.. tried to on the engine.. cannot on.. it says no key inserted.. so that's also a smart thing.
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Energy_boi 4th March 2010, 11:03 pm

put keys at door pocket but cannot on engine? but isnt it within vicinity?? confused

Energy_boi

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 4th March 2010, 11:06 pm

Energy_boi wrote:put keys at door pocket but cannot on engine? but isnt it within vicinity?? confused
its the driver door.. and door open.. so i presume.. the definition of within vicinity is really must be inside (within frame of car)
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldorave 4th March 2010, 11:53 pm

i think u can still on the engine if the doors are open...but my key was at the ipod compartment there..
Geldorave
Geldorave

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 4th March 2010, 11:54 pm

Geldorave wrote:i think u can still on the engine if the doors are open...but my key was at the ipod compartment there..
yes. this one can still on.. cos key inside car..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 5th March 2010, 9:54 am

Anyway...Koup will not cut the engine if it does not sense the key over prolong period....which is not so smart....
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by yeufui 5th March 2010, 4:47 pm

strange har...your SE never explain all these stuff to you guys during collection or u guys too gan cheong to collect the car and everything also never ask? my SE does explain all these stuff to me during collection. basically

Koup is equip with an active keyless solution meaning user will definitely need to have specific action for specific things to happen such as pressing a button either on the door handle or on your remote (distance about 10 meters line of sight).

from inside no matter what the door will be able to open this is a feature not a flaw as you don't want to be stuck in the car by the door lock when accident happen, it is suppose to prevent people from coming in not going out.

as long as the key is inside the car you will not be able to lock the car, again is a feature to prevent you from locking your keys in your car accidentally

and lastly when the engine has been started even when the key is now out of range the engine will not stall. so you can park by the side and go to 7-11 and buy some stuff bringing your key in your pocket.

yeufui

Back to top Go down

Post by boklsg 5th March 2010, 5:36 pm

yeufui wrote:strange har...your SE never explain all these stuff to you guys during collection or u guys too gan cheong to collect the car and everything also never ask? my SE does explain all these stuff to me during collection. basically

Koup is equip with an active keyless solution meaning user will definitely need to have specific action for specific things to happen such as pressing a button either on the door handle or on your remote (distance about 10 meters line of sight).

from inside no matter what the door will be able to open this is a feature not a flaw as you don't want to be stuck in the car by the door lock when accident happen, it is suppose to prevent people from coming in not going out.

as long as the key is inside the car you will not be able to lock the car, again is a feature to prevent you from locking your keys in your car accidentally

and lastly when the engine has been started even when the key is now out of range the engine will not stall. so you can park by the side and go to 7-11 and buy some stuff bringing your key in your pocket.

Hi.. so you mean once the engine start, no need key also can drive right?

boklsg

Back to top Go down

Post by yeufui 5th March 2010, 5:44 pm

boklsg wrote:
yeufui wrote:strange har...your SE never explain all these stuff to you guys during collection or u guys too gan cheong to collect the car and everything also never ask? my SE does explain all these stuff to me during collection. basically

Hi.. so you mean once the engine start, no need key also can drive right?

yep thats what the SE told me....but once stop cannot be restart la...of course...heehee....

yeufui

Back to top Go down

Post by boklsg 5th March 2010, 6:05 pm

If that case like bro NiVeK says, "not so smart"....

boklsg

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 5th March 2010, 6:21 pm

10metres line of sight? that far ah..
well, most SE wun bother to explain the reasons why some things work that way. they only tell u hw to use the car..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 5th March 2010, 9:34 pm

boklsg wrote:If that case like bro NiVeK says, "not so smart"....

Yups. THat is exactly what I meant.

Not so smart.

And open from inside. Worst. Its stupid.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte002 5th March 2010, 9:56 pm

NiVleK wrote:

Not so smart.

actually depend on how you look at it. It will consider smart when it saves your *** during accident by unlocking and able to escape.

If you really don't want the door to be able to open from inside, there is a function call child lock.

Forte002

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 5th March 2010, 10:28 pm

Forte002 wrote:
NiVleK wrote:

Not so smart.

actually depend on how you look at it. It will consider smart when it saves your *** during accident by unlocking and able to escape.

If you really don't want the door to be able to open from inside, there is a function call child lock.

There is a model with 2 doors and w/o child lock.

It is consider moronic if a child opens the door when the car is moving.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by ceratopia 5th March 2010, 11:01 pm

The boot will not close if the keyless remote is left in the boot.

I accidently left my spare in the boot and it just wouldn't close. Upon removal of the spare remote, the boot could be closed.
ceratopia
ceratopia

Back to top Go down

Post by edmundino 6th March 2010, 12:44 am

Once started with the smart key, the engine will not stall if smart key is not inside. It will beep a while to warn that key is not detected. But if is now driven without the smart key detected, probably will stall after a short distance of driving.
edmundino
edmundino

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 6th March 2010, 7:20 am

edmundino wrote:

Once started with the smart key, the engine will not stall if smart key is not inside. It will beep a while to warn that key is not detected. But if is now driven without the smart key detected, probably will stall after a short distance of driving.

Dun think so. It will still go on forever till you stop the engine.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldorave 6th March 2010, 9:19 pm

NiVleK wrote:
edmundino wrote:

u mean u have tried it?....gosh, this is not so safe leaving car unattended..
Geldorave
Geldorave

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 6th March 2010, 10:42 pm

Geldorave wrote:
NiVleK wrote:
edmundino wrote:

Can Koup Auto 1.6 lock doors using control keys 332362
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte002 8th March 2010, 11:04 am

Geldorave wrote:
since when it is safe to leave your car unattended? The good thing is that there other party cannot restart the car easily compared with those using keys.

Forte002

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte002 8th March 2010, 11:09 am

NiVleK wrote:
There is a model with 2 doors and w/o child lock.

It is consider moronic if a child opens the door when the car is moving.

If the car is moving, the door cannot be opened as there the auto lock function kicks in whenever the child tried to unlock the door.

Forte002

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 8th March 2010, 11:11 am

btw, i accidentally try before to unlock the doors using the button on the driver side while car is moving as i was going to drop off my fren, but it will turn back to 'lock'.
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldorave 8th March 2010, 11:13 am

whitechoco wrote:btw, i accidentally try before to unlock the doors using the button on the driver side while car is moving as i was going to drop off my fren, but it will turn back to 'lock'.

yep, almost instantly will lock back again..i found it funny for the first time i saw it..lol
Geldorave
Geldorave

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldorave 8th March 2010, 11:15 am

Forte002 wrote:
Geldorave wrote:
since when it is safe to leave your car unattended? The good thing is that there other party cannot restart the car easily compared with those using keys.

sometimes in the spur of the moment u might do stupid things..so far no such incident has happened to me...(touch wood) Laughing
Geldorave
Geldorave

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 8th March 2010, 11:17 am

Geldorave wrote:
whitechoco wrote:btw, i accidentally try before to unlock the doors using the button on the driver side while car is moving as i was going to drop off my fren, but it will turn back to 'lock'.

yep, almost instantly will lock back again..i found it funny for the first time i saw it..lol
i thot my lock was faulty for a moment.. Can Koup Auto 1.6 lock doors using control keys Lol then i quickly realise it's a feature
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by dunbother 8th March 2010, 11:22 am

well, any speed above 20km/h, the lock relay will keep the door lock
i know can be disabled. i disable the old car one. wont lock at all Mad
dunbother
dunbother

Back to top Go down

Post by jest 8th March 2010, 1:28 pm

I just got my koup on Saturday. Didn't realize the keyless system is so sensitive or wonder if there's something wrong with the key/lock system. I was cleaning the inside of my car and then left the key by the door pocket. The engine was not on. Then I opened the door, closed it and cleaned the outside of the driver's side window. I then wanted to open the door, but it was locked and I couldn't get in. Thank god that I was in my home car park and went up to get the spare key to open it! Guess the best thing to do is to leave your key in your pocket! Has anyone encountered this problem? Embarassed

jest

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 8th March 2010, 1:54 pm

jest wrote:I just got my koup on Saturday. Didn't realize the keyless system is so sensitive or wonder if there's something wrong with the key/lock system. I was cleaning the inside of my car and then left the key by the door pocket. The engine was not on. Then I opened the door, closed it and cleaned the outside of the driver's side window. I then wanted to open the door, but it was locked and I couldn't get in. Thank god that I was in my home car park and went up to get the spare key to open it! Guess the best thing to do is to leave your key in your pocket! Has anyone encountered this problem? Embarassed
eh? if u leave it in the door pocket, it shld not be able to lock leh. in the first plc, how did it get lock? u press the black button on the handle? anyway, congrats on collecting! Can Koup Auto 1.6 lock doors using control keys Icon_cheers
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte002 8th March 2010, 2:07 pm

jest wrote:I just got my koup on Saturday. Didn't realize the keyless system is so sensitive or wonder if there's something wrong with the key/lock system. I was cleaning the inside of my car and then left the key by the door pocket. The engine was not on. Then I opened the door, closed it and cleaned the outside of the driver's side window. I then wanted to open the door, but it was locked and I couldn't get in. Thank god that I was in my home car park and went up to get the spare key to open it! Guess the best thing to do is to leave your key in your pocket! Has anyone encountered this problem? Embarassed

I guess you must have accidentally press the black button while cleaning to lock your car. But you should have realised that when the side indicator light blink to lock. But I recalled from somewhere, if your key is in the car, you should not be able to lock and there will be sound to inform you that your key is in the car. Didn't try so cannot confirm that...

Forte002

Back to top Go down

Post by jest 8th March 2010, 2:14 pm

Forte002 wrote:

I guess you must have accidentally press the black button while cleaning to lock your car. But you should have realised that when the side indicator light blink to lock. But I recalled from somewhere, if your key is in the car, you should not be able to lock and there will be sound to inform you that your key is in the car. Didn't try so cannot confirm that...

Yes, i may have accidentally pressed the black button without realizing, or maybe not. Anyway i just called c&c and the guy said key is very sensitive and sometimes this happens.

jest

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte002 8th March 2010, 9:53 pm

jest wrote:
Yes, i may have accidentally pressed the black button without realizing, or maybe not. Anyway i just called c&c and the guy said key is very sensitive and sometimes this happens.

Btw, just tested. If key is in the car, you will not be able to lock the car. When you press the black button, there will be a loud and long beep to indicate that you cannot lock as the key is in the car. It is also indicated in the manual. The other method which I have not tested is manually lock the car from inside and close the door. I suspect that this could be the reason.

Forte002

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down