Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!!

+38
mosesboon
jeRrRKKKK
unlimitedz
jest
Divine
patsy
kapitan
DarkPrince
JuanST
BoonBoom
longbow
Blacks
bushi_do
keigo
ctoh
lawrenceke
Nolicense2
ace
Leo78
mehmehhh
dandeana21
mighty meow
alpineccm
hanxiang87
pessimizt
NiVleK
Terrier
whitechoco
Dark Knight
impact2001
greatgazoo
ano57
Fortessimo
Elixir99
KnightRider
Hello Kitty
shawnseah82
Siaoster
42 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!!

Post by Dark Knight 15th March 2010, 10:49 am

Hello Kitty wrote:U race with WHITE KOUP ar....

cant be a white forte? hahahahaahaaaaa definitely not your blue kitty!!!!!!!
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!!

Post by Hello Kitty 15th March 2010, 10:54 am

ok.. one fine day i chio u....
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 15th March 2010, 10:55 am

yoyoyo guys and gals sry sry really not free to go down... pai seh pai seh
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 15th March 2010, 10:57 am

Hello Kitty wrote:ok.. one fine day i chio u....

I will siam!!!!!!
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 15th March 2010, 10:58 am

Divine wrote:yoyoyo guys and gals sry sry really not free to go down... pai seh pai seh

alamak sad leh... tot yr hello kitty car can join in e Forte/Koup parade that nite hahaa
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by jest 15th March 2010, 10:59 am

Great Event, Great Venue, Great Photos. Fun people. Not forgetting a thrilling merry-go-round, awesome cars and a sure-to-win lucky draw. Thanks to mods sponsors and everyone else for the very happening lst anniversary get-together. Cheers! Smile

jest

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 15th March 2010, 11:02 am

Divine wrote:yoyoyo guys and gals sry sry really not free to go down... pai seh pai seh

haha kns u kana spotted outside right, with nocash and tiny Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_lol
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 15th March 2010, 11:02 am

Hello Kitty wrote:ok.. one fine day i chio u....

i smell a track day coming Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_twisted
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 15th March 2010, 11:03 am

jest wrote:Great Event, Great Venue, Great Photos. Fun people. Not forgetting a thrilling merry-go-round, awesome cars and a sure-to-win lucky draw. Thanks to mods sponsors and everyone else for the very happening lst anniversary get-together. Cheers! Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_smile

Thanks Jest for makign the effort to attend the small simple event with your daughter (i presume) ?
Just a simple event but one that makes everyone enjoy themselves Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 332362
Do come for the monthly MUs too ~! Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 332362
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 15th March 2010, 11:13 am

Siaoster wrote:

haha kns u kana spotted outside right, with nocash and tiny Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_lol

huh where got hehe i not with them lay lolx i was at west mall for the last 2 days with Ronnie(slow ryder) we having RC racing.. =) spot me meh?? where where dun kay kay frame me hor make me guilty... lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 15th March 2010, 11:18 am

not to mention the extreme driving skills test we had to endure!!
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 15th March 2010, 11:22 am

patsy wrote:not to mention the extreme driving skills test we had to endure!!

Test everybody's parking skill and crank course skills and even 3 point turn skills Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_twisted Hope nobody kenna any kerb rash.
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 15th March 2010, 11:25 am

patsy wrote:
kapitan wrote:touch or Press??

PUSH

Is this how the new technology works?

First is to Touch
Then Press
Then Push huh? Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 256379

Like that no difference from the key start.....we slot in the key, then turn to On, than turn further to crank start the engine... Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_scratch hahaha

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 15th March 2010, 11:33 am

alpineccm wrote:
Test everybody's parking skill and crank course skills and even 3 point turn skills Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_twisted Hope nobody kenna any kerb rash.

yah lor.. in the dark sumore! so many people direct traffic until super blur!!!! but special thanks to bro impact for his help... if not i will surely kena my rims!

ace wrote:

First is to Touch
Then Press

Like that no difference from the key start.....we slot in the key, then turn to On, than turn further to crank start the engine... Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_scratch hahaha

haha no lah, it's just kapitan's special word... puuuuuuuuushhhhhhhh
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by BoonBoom 15th March 2010, 11:36 am

ace wrote:
patsy wrote:
kapitan wrote:touch or Press??

PUSH

First is to Touch
Then Press

Ace Bro, So you fixed ur "POR POR" liao? You are so lucky man. Was just asking about the horn and got the horn the next moment in the lucky draw! Can give me a nice 4D number? i buy this week 3 draws and see will kena or not! keke Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
BoonBoom
BoonBoom

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 15th March 2010, 12:33 pm

BoonBoom wrote:..Ace Bro, So you fixed ur "POR POR" liao? You are so lucky man. Was just asking about the horn and got the horn the next moment in the lucky draw! Can give me a nice 4D number? i buy this week 3 draws and see will kena or not! keke Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

Er..No. Not yet.... Have to work on Sunday. Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_sad ....no chance to sayang the car....

Lucky number better ask Hello Kitty....

She want Push Start.....she get Push Start in the lucky draw...somemore first person in the draw.. Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_razz

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 15th March 2010, 1:06 pm

Thank you all for makin it such a success!!!
Appreciation extended to gazoo for sharin such a nice BIG hideout to accomodate everyone.
Ah Siao & his partner for campin @ e regis booth.(i knw its very bored).
DarkKnight&Impact for being e traffic advis!!
Impact for teaching my gal(how doesnt do any hsewk) how to cut watermelon n make orange lemon srupy!!!
DarkKnight(wahahahh envy ur lucky draw man....)
Appreciate my SE for attending... everybody was wow wif his Lime KOup yeah!?!?
Nice Foods, nice decos, hell lots of fun!!!
so..........

when's e nxt one comin!?!?!?
Ar!!! ah siao, new link Decal quick quick!!! hahaha.. thank you all once again... It was a memorable Forte&Koup Meetup!!! Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 332362
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 15th March 2010, 1:18 pm

unlimitedz wrote:Thank you all for makin it such a success!!!
Appreciation extended to gazoo for sharin such a nice BIG hideout to accomodate everyone.
Ah Siao & his partner for campin @ e regis booth.(i knw its very bored).
DarkKnight&Impact for being e traffic advis!!
Impact for teaching my gal(how doesnt do any hsewk) how to cut watermelon n make orange lemon srupy!!!
DarkKnight(wahahahh envy ur lucky draw man....)
Appreciate my SE for attending... everybody was wow wif his Lime KOup yeah!?!?
Nice Foods, nice decos, hell lots of fun!!!
so..........

when's e nxt one comin!?!?!?
Ar!!! ah siao, new link Decal quick quick!!! hahaha.. thank you all once again... It was a memorable Forte&Koup Meetup!!! Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 332362

haha nv thk for being the one shouting at those ppl who were BBQing Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes for our car to be moved

Anyways thks for those making their way for our car to be move out.. haha
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 15th March 2010, 1:23 pm

kapitan wrote:kitty. ... whether u on right or left does not matter as the glimpse of both the heads belongs to you two... colour of ride.... forgot lioa... hahahha
bro kapi, for a hint, refer to the pics.. i captured both of their rides Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_razz

Dark Knight wrote:
JuanST wrote:looks like we have a seventh row..... Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Affraid

Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Affraid Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Affraid dun scare me la... tat nite drove off from there 1am bypassed e street alreadi high liao......... and a white ghostly car tailgated me all the way from chalet till TPE then overtake me to race....

#The "ghost" driver dun laugh eeriely when saw this post... I dun wan nightmare... Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_razz
wei! where got tailgate.. Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_lol

jest wrote:Great Event, Great Venue, Great Photos. Fun people. Not forgetting a thrilling merry-go-round, awesome cars and a sure-to-win lucky draw. Thanks to mods sponsors and everyone else for the very happening lst anniversary get-together. Cheers! Smile
thxs jest for coming down! hope u enjoyed urself & see u again soon! Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_cheers

alpineccm wrote:
patsy wrote:not to mention the extreme driving skills test we had to endure!!

yaya.. definitely test my reversing skill as well.. Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_razz
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 15th March 2010, 1:25 pm

Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

huh where got hehe i not with them lay lolx i was at west mall for the last 2 days with Ronnie(slow ryder) we having RC racing.. =) spot me meh?? where where dun kay kay frame me hor make me guilty... lolx

fwah basket...that person give me false info $%@#
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 15th March 2010, 1:34 pm

Siaoster wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

i know who tat person... blue colour koup wannabe rite? lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 15th March 2010, 1:37 pm

Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

seriously i also cant rmb who was that person, there were so many pple chatting around also ahahh
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 15th March 2010, 1:47 pm

Siaoster wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

seriously i also cant rmb who was that person, there were so many pple chatting around also ahahh
must be him lolx frame him!!!!!!!!!!!!lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by jest 15th March 2010, 1:58 pm

Siaoster wrote:
jest wrote:Great Event, Great Venue, Great Photos. Fun people. Not forgetting a thrilling merry-go-round, awesome cars and a sure-to-win lucky draw. Thanks to mods sponsors and everyone else for the very happening lst anniversary get-together. Cheers! Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_smile

Thanks Jest for makign the effort to attend the small simple event with your daughter (i presume) ?
Just a simple event but one that makes everyone enjoy themselves Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 332362
Do come for the monthly MUs too ~! Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 332362

Thanks, Siasoster....and yes, that was my daughter Smile
Will try my best to go for monthly MUs. cheers

jest

Back to top Go down

Post by jest 15th March 2010, 2:03 pm

Thanks, Whitechoco. It was nice meeting you and your lovely koup. Very Happy
See ya soon.

jest

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 15th March 2010, 2:11 pm

Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

nb $^$%&^%*(%* yr event ends at 6pm at West MAll.. u cant be bother to come for chalet... now wanna frame the person.. i pity the person.. LOLxx
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 15th March 2010, 2:17 pm

Siaoster wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:Woohoo!!! I still enjoyed my time oso despite all the buzzing ard.. Now lookin at my win!!! My much awaited for scuff plate!! Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 332362

should have hold it and sell u Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_twisted

wahahaha... gd thing u din.. otherwise, i'll charge additional 50% interests for the receipt... at least to cover the cost first... WOOT!!! Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_twisted
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 15th March 2010, 2:31 pm

dandeana21 wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:Woohoo!!! I still enjoyed my time oso despite all the buzzing ard.. Now lookin at my win!!! My much awaited for scuff plate!! Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 332362

should have hold it and sell u Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_twisted

wahahaha... gd thing u din.. otherwise, i'll charge additional 50% interests for the receipt... at least to cover the cost first... WOOT!!! Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_twisted

Sister, yr scuff plates should look like this after installation..

Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Image00002copy

No time to show you tat night.. Very Happy
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 15th March 2010, 2:41 pm

Bro Lawrence.... what's the damage for your dazzling brake lights? I think sis whitechoco have to put on her sunglasses even in the moonlight during the merry go around "stretching" exercise for the cars....

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 15th March 2010, 2:46 pm

ace wrote:Bro Lawrence.... what's the damage for your dazzling brake lights? I think sis whitechoco have to put on her sunglasses even in the moonlight during the merry go around "stretching" exercise for the cars....
Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Lol i cannot look in front directly. I looked out sideways of my driver side window Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_razz it's really power!
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 15th March 2010, 2:49 pm

whitechoco wrote:
ace wrote:Bro Lawrence.... what's the damage for your dazzling brake lights? I think sis whitechoco have to put on her sunglasses even in the moonlight during the merry go around "stretching" exercise for the cars....
Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Lol i cannot look in front directly. I looked out sideways of my driver side window Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_razz it's really power!

haha got blined for a moment ah
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 15th March 2010, 2:52 pm

wah that tail light really POISONOUS! I wan also...
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 15th March 2010, 2:54 pm

whitechoco wrote:

Really sorry hor.. i use this pair of tailights on those 12K HID cars for them to taste their own headlights mod.. The damage for this pair of tailights is enough to get a Nerf Bodykit. Got it from MCD, specially shipped from Korea. Smile
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 15th March 2010, 2:54 pm

hanxiang87 wrote:
whitechoco wrote:

haha got blined for a moment ah
haha.. ya..

Hello Kitty wrote:wah that tail light really POISONOUS! I wan also...
lol..lucky not suitable for me..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 15th March 2010, 2:55 pm

lawrenceke wrote:
Really sorry hor.. i use this pair of tailights on those 12K HID cars for them to taste their own headlights mod.. The damage for this pair of tailights is enough to get a Nerf Bodykit. Got it from MCD, specially shipped from Korea. Smile
haha.. its ok lah bro! Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 332362 Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 332362
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 15th March 2010, 2:57 pm

hmm din have the chance to see bro lawrence ride... dun knw how bright it is... any 1 got pics on that??
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 15th March 2010, 3:02 pm

Ok, my internet access finally up! I can post my photos liao... i didnt take alot of photos.. Just some for your delight! Pardon for my poor photoshooting. Very Happy

Candid Shot (Whitechoco & Jus@kid) using my lousy iphone CAM..
Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 IMG_0602

FOGS Birthday Cake
Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Image00002

Moderators Shoot ( Can you identify the Moderators? )
Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Image00007

Guess Who is this Moderator? So hungry till he help himself to the cake first.. hahaha.. joking hor... dun poke me!!
Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Image00009

pig
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 15th March 2010, 3:10 pm

lawrenceke wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

nb $^$%&^%*(%* yr event ends at 6pm at West MAll.. u cant be bother to come for chalet... now wanna frame the person.. i pity the person.. LOLxx

please loh estimated at 6pm delay till 10pm then sunday continue at 8 am leh damn tired leh
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 15th March 2010, 3:23 pm

Divine wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

please loh estimated at 6pm delay till 10pm then sunday continue at 8 am leh damn tired leh

Bo Xin la... i waited for u in the chalet.. then u never cum.. so sad lehh. Sad
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 15th March 2010, 3:47 pm

lawrenceke wrote:
Divine wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

u also boh sim la nv come support my race lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 15th March 2010, 3:54 pm

Divine wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:
Divine wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

Dun need to support la.. u pro mah.. sure win.. so where's yr trophy?? Very Happy
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 15th March 2010, 3:57 pm

lawrenceke wrote:
Divine wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:
Divine wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

Dun need to support la.. u pro mah.. sure win.. so where's yr trophy?? Very Happy
no trophy la lolx i lost cos u nv come support lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 15th March 2010, 3:59 pm

Divine wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:
Divine wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:
Divine wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

lousy say lousy la.. i not Minister... u not jerk neo... cum n support also no use onez.. lolzz
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 15th March 2010, 4:05 pm

lawrenceke wrote:
Divine wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:
Divine wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:
Divine wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

lousy say lousy la.. i not Minister... u not jerk neo... cum n support also no use onez.. lolzz

yakk jerk neo no standard want to have affair find prettier 1 ma knn shoot bird 1
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 15th March 2010, 4:12 pm

Divine wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Divine wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

BAD EXCUSE! I stayed at the chalet till 1am before going home and then later woke up to for a cycling session at ECP at 630am. Old man also can do it, young man sure can one lah. Ha ha Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_eek Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 256379
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 15th March 2010, 4:40 pm

wah u everything also wan. u wan my Dark Knight or not? I sell to u. hahaahaa Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Lol
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 15th March 2010, 4:44 pm

Dark Knight wrote:

wah u everything also wan. u wan my Dark Knight or not? I sell to u. hahaahaa Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Lol

why u selling urself?????? Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 15th March 2010, 4:47 pm

btw, who else won the voltage thingy ah? where can we go to install? please don't forget to jio me!!
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 15th March 2010, 4:49 pm

patsy wrote:btw, who else won the voltage thingy ah? where can we go to install? please don't forget to jio me!!

install from the person who sponsor la.. hahaha.. i want to install leh.. someone can sell me cheap?? Very Happy
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 15th March 2010, 4:53 pm

JuanST wrote:
Dark Knight wrote:

why u selling urself?????? Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_twisted

I selling my car to her la!!! not myself!!!!!! Our 1st Anniversary a Success !!! - Page 4 Icon_evil
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next