Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up

+20
tiny
Divine
izz
melburn
Fortec
lordhawk
Dar
luvxiaobeng
nocash
Siaoster
saturnz^83
BluRz
zaf
keigo
Mahinda
Juz@kid
loveforte
Leonard
tish
muff
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up

New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Vote_lcap37%New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 13 ]
New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Vote_lcap43%New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 15 ]
New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Vote_lcap3%New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Vote_lcap6%New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Vote_lcap6%New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Vote_lcap5%New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 35

Poll closed

New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Empty New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up

Post by muff 14th June 2009, 1:38 am

Apologies......due to some issues/technical problems......we'll need to conduct a re-poll for the third meet up....

I've also reduced the venue to only those popular locations that are without any issues /problems .....

this poll will only run for the next 48hrs and there after we'll decide on the venue.....

Thank you for your understanding.....

as for the date and time, I'll leave it to our Mods to decide..... Very Happy
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Empty Re: New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up

Post by tish 14th June 2009, 1:41 am

Thanks bro Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up Empty Re: New poll for location of 3rd Meet Up

Post by Leonard 14th June 2009, 2:26 am

uh .. i tot previously leading was Marina barrage ..
how come it wasn't listed @ here ?
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 14th June 2009, 2:39 am

west coast park on la!!! quite near to me. and got McDonalds.
hei hei...

pls pls pls pls put the date after 26 june can?
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 14th June 2009, 4:29 am

yup,,, me oso vote west coast park....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 14th June 2009, 10:06 am

A lot of people vote for f1 pit, since F1 is close, we want them to vote other location too, so we revoting.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 14th June 2009, 11:20 am

Leonard wrote:uh .. i tot previously leading was Marina barrage ..
how come it wasn't listed @ here ?

Was there on a Sat at about 2 PM about a month ago, carpark was already 75% taken up ......is not going to be sufficient to park all the Forte together .....furthermore it look like is a temporary carpark only (very open with no tree) and with lots of construction ongoing......perhaps when its all completed we can consider it for future MU
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 14th June 2009, 11:47 am

Wah.. Hopefully this week can get COE. If kena I can meet you all....

With my CAR!
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 14th June 2009, 3:34 pm

u sure got chance de Smile just vote and hitch a ride from 1 of our members like what i did last meeting loh Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 14th June 2009, 3:55 pm

west coast good la...
so many parking lots
but if put it on sunday, there will alot of other cars over there.
hopefully this coming sat im getting my car. Very Happy
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 14th June 2009, 5:28 pm

Sengkang Sports Complex... lolz. just outside my house only.. but there where will have space... it is super crowded there and always don't have place to park one.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 14th June 2009, 6:27 pm

Swee swee. Eh I rmb one ah bang here stays at lengkok bahru but I can't recall who.
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 14th June 2009, 6:39 pm

why not meet at mancando... then it will also become a mass order gathering... Laughing
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by zaf 14th June 2009, 7:23 pm

Looking at the list of venues, it looks like Kallang is still the sure bet to have sufficient carpark lots on a weekend. At least for now.
zaf
zaf

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 14th June 2009, 8:11 pm

keigo wrote:Sengkang Sports Complex... lolz. just outside my house only.. but there where will have space... it is super crowded there and always don't have place to park one.

agree.....just came back from there.....seem like now the place getting very popular...... this place is no longer possible to have MU......me have to park roadside...
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 14th June 2009, 10:09 pm

seriously so bad r.... hmm

maybe kallang still the best?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 15th June 2009, 12:18 am

Guyz, I dun mind go West Coast or Kallang, then we can enjoy our ride there Razz
But if Sengkang, no. of parking spaces might be a problem for a big grp gathering
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 15th June 2009, 12:57 am

Now we can scrutinise to 2 places le..either back to Kallang or West Coast Park..for West Coast Park, we have to park at the ulu side as the main one which is near the Macdonald's will be packed during weekends..may not be able to cater so many of us..for the ulu carpark, most prob very less or nobody will go there..like that we are unable to showcase our rides to the on-lookers..keke..in a way unable to create awareness to public..haha..on the other hand for Kallang..the carpark is just too big and confirm can cater to our huge turnouts..50 also not a problem..as i can foresee the 3rd mit up will be overwhelming! Also can draw attention to crowds as well..for me..tink stick to Kallang better..just my 2 cents worth.. Smile
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 15th June 2009, 1:17 am

and watch out for the summoners at kallang lolx
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 1:22 am

west coast no fong fei fei ?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 15th June 2009, 2:49 am

since we hv try kallang, why not try west coast park diz time. after try both places, nex MU can decide wic place is better... if we were to back e same place again..
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 10:22 am

let the votes decide loh... i wanted sengkang too lol.... actully punggol marina club also free, but the carpark they closed up, now can only park along the main road, which is ultra ulu one, so no tom dick harry to summon also
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 15th June 2009, 10:33 am

tish wrote:let the votes decide loh... i wanted sengkang too lol.... actully punggol marina club also free, but the carpark they closed up, now can only park along the main road, which is ultra ulu one, so no tom dick harry to summon also

Yesterday went down to punggol end, saw a new car park. If you free can go down reccee.
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 15th June 2009, 10:36 am

muff wrote:
keigo wrote:Sengkang Sports Complex... lolz. just outside my house only.. but there where will have space... it is super crowded there and always don't have place to park one.

agree.....just came back from there.....seem like now the place getting very popular...... this place is no longer possible to have MU......me have to park roadside...

During weekend even park at roadside also got problem..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 10:42 am

nocash wrote:
tish wrote:let the votes decide loh... i wanted sengkang too lol.... actully punggol marina club also free, but the carpark they closed up, now can only park along the main road, which is ultra ulu one, so no tom dick harry to summon also

Yesterday went down to punggol end, saw a new car park. If you free can go down reccee.

wah so fast they do up the free car park!! u went drinking again ah lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 15th June 2009, 12:09 pm

but got things to see a not there, skali everyone end up catching grasshoppers amoung the lallangs hahhah
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 15th June 2009, 12:15 pm

tish wrote:west coast no fong fei fei ?

West Coast park no Fong Fei Fei..... It's free parking.....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 15th June 2009, 12:19 pm

Since West Coast no Fong Fei Fei, then the most we should go cheers
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 15th June 2009, 1:44 pm

Siaoster wrote:but got things to see a not there, skali everyone end up catching grasshoppers amoung the lallangs hahhah

you can fish, catch spider and fly kites too.... Laughing
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 15th June 2009, 3:04 pm

nocash wrote:
Siaoster wrote:but got things to see a not there, skali everyone end up catching grasshoppers amoung the lallangs hahhah

But if I'm not wrong that side still don't have public toilet right?
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 4:08 pm

west coast or sengkang?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 15th June 2009, 4:15 pm

tish wrote:west coast or sengkang?

Wrong wrong..

it is either west coast or Keigo's carpark.... Twisted Evil cause sengkang meanig the sport complex there then might as well park at my house carpark which is nearby sure more slot compare to sport complex...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 15th June 2009, 4:42 pm

er ..
when's the poll closing ?
seems lyk kallang still the fav for now =/
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar 15th June 2009, 4:50 pm

I voted for West Coast Park...can bring my dog to the dog run area there! Smile
Dar
Dar

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 15th June 2009, 4:51 pm

well this round of meetup got the DIY on aircon piping?
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 15th June 2009, 5:17 pm

keigo wrote:

Wrong wrong..

it is either west coast or Keigo's carpark.... Twisted Evil cause sengkang meanig the sport complex there then might as well park at my house carpark which is nearby sure more slot compare to sport complex...

Then we use your toilet for free Laughing
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 15th June 2009, 5:21 pm

nocash wrote:
keigo wrote:

Wrong wrong..

Talking about that... hmm.... think I will charge $1 for outside toilet and Master Bedroom toilet for $5.... lol!

if you die die want free... can no problem...

I lent you an umbrella and you pee at the carpark... Twisted Evil
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 6:58 pm

keigo wrote:
nocash wrote:
keigo wrote:

Wrong wrong..

Talking about that... hmm.... think I will charge $1 for outside toilet and Master Bedroom toilet for $5.... lol!

if you die die want free... can no problem...

I lent you an umbrella and you pee at the carpark... Twisted Evil
if need to pay, then i sure sit inside read news paper, do some activity clean my hands on the wall, use the towers, take a bath and spa then come out lol lol!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 15th June 2009, 7:38 pm

Leonard wrote:er ..

Poll closing at 2359 Hrs this evening (only few hrs left)........

currently Kallang and west coast tied at 9 votes each........
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 15th June 2009, 8:14 pm

keigo wrote:
nocash wrote:

But if I'm not wrong that side still don't have public toilet right?

omg ! waterring the vegetation... good deed !! ahaha
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 15th June 2009, 8:24 pm

muff wrote:

I still havent vote! So you want me to vote for Kallang and west coast? Laughing
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 15th June 2009, 8:33 pm

nocash wrote:
muff wrote:

I still havent vote! So you want me to vote for Kallang and west coast? Laughing

you can help me wait utill 2358Hrs, then vote any venue that will prevent a tie......otherwise if there a tie than headache..... Very Happy
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 15th June 2009, 8:53 pm

muff wrote:
nocash wrote:
muff wrote:

you can help me wait utill 2358Hrs, then vote any venue that will prevent a tie......otherwise if there a tie than headache..... Very Happy

By the time, Wa Koon Liao.....
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 10:29 pm

lol now to someone gotta come up with a time and day
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 15th June 2009, 10:35 pm

4 or 5 July???
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 10:39 pm

i tot june??
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 15th June 2009, 11:01 pm

Mods.....tot u all suppose to make the call leh.... Very Happy
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by lordhawk 15th June 2009, 11:10 pm

Time to end stalemate and inject some energy. Exclamation

I call it Kallang Carpark G on 4th July. Who's in? cheers cheers cheers
lordhawk
lordhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 15th June 2009, 11:12 pm

tish wrote:i tot june??

Now ask for June abit too rush... best is 1st week of July lor...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 15th June 2009, 11:14 pm

I believe 1st week of July also good.. cause most of the June batch collection would have got all the car... and then can we also do mass DIY aircon... Pls Pls Pls....
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next