Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
IU cannt read under ERP Gantry. Do we go back to Kia servicing centre to repair? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
IU cannt read under ERP Gantry. Do we go back to Kia servicing centre to repair? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
IU cannt read under ERP Gantry. Do we go back to Kia servicing centre to repair? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
IU cannt read under ERP Gantry. Do we go back to Kia servicing centre to repair? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
IU cannt read under ERP Gantry. Do we go back to Kia servicing centre to repair? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
IU cannt read under ERP Gantry. Do we go back to Kia servicing centre to repair? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
IU cannt read under ERP Gantry. Do we go back to Kia servicing centre to repair? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
IU cannt read under ERP Gantry. Do we go back to Kia servicing centre to repair? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
IU cannt read under ERP Gantry. Do we go back to Kia servicing centre to repair? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

IU cannt read under ERP Gantry. Do we go back to Kia servicing centre to repair?

+4
nothing
Juz@kid
Slow Ryder
charnfai30
8 posters

Go down

IU cannt read under ERP Gantry. Do we go back to Kia servicing centre to repair? Empty IU cannt read under ERP Gantry. Do we go back to Kia servicing centre to repair?

Post by charnfai30 31st July 2009, 12:49 am

Hi fellow owners. My Cerato is just 3 mths old. But i second time today pass by Chinatown gantry and my IU unit have the beep sound even though my ERP card is inside. If sensor of the IU is spoiled? Do I go fix a date with the Kia servicing centre to get it check and repaired? Any charges involved? info needed thanks. Very Happy Ganna twice admin charge by LTA liao! Mad
charnfai30
charnfai30

Back to top Go down

IU cannt read under ERP Gantry. Do we go back to Kia servicing centre to repair? Empty Re: IU cannt read under ERP Gantry. Do we go back to Kia servicing centre to repair?

Post by Slow Ryder 31st July 2009, 1:06 am

Write in to appeal if cash card is inserted in IU n amount not deducted, normally LTA will send letter to U, instruct u to send car to inspection ctr for IU check, under warranty is free replacement.
Slow Ryder
Slow Ryder

Back to top Go down

IU cannt read under ERP Gantry. Do we go back to Kia servicing centre to repair? Empty Re: IU cannt read under ERP Gantry. Do we go back to Kia servicing centre to repair?

Post by Juz@kid 31st July 2009, 5:56 am

IU problem dun go to KIA coz they will tell u go to LTA so might as well shoot straight to LTA. if ur IU is spoil, LTA will replace it for FOC coz its under warranty. if u lucky enough, u might get e new IU unit wic is much thinner than e old ones....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 31st July 2009, 8:59 am

Just drive to any vicom and there's a specific lane to check IU....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 31st July 2009, 9:09 am

ya just go down to vicom will do.. mine that time also spoil and next day I straight drive to vicom....

I even call LTA hotline to ask if I dont have time to go vicom and need to pass by ERP how...

well the LTA reply is talk cork lor.. he told me just appeal when letter is send to you.. then what the time of calling you and inform you my IU spoil.
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by forte1978 31st July 2009, 10:44 am

you can send to any of the inspection centre located islandwide like VICOM,STA,JIC.
forte1978
forte1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 14th September 2009, 2:52 pm

Usually if IU is faulty, you will never get any fine. I had encountered several times and on all occasions, LTA will send u a letter to go check the IU.

My ride has the new IU and I had problem after 1 week. Got it checked and fixed even before LTA send the letter.
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 14th September 2009, 5:07 pm

Sometimes it's not the IU, sometimes the older ntries cannot read the EZlink card.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 14th September 2009, 5:10 pm

I think the guys just need some assurance that they don kanna fine. The other thing is that when you are there for the IU inspection, you can request them to provide a statement that your IU is faulty. Just in case u get fined which you should not, this can help.
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down