Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Extra security feature on your Forte when visiting Malaysia Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Extra security feature on your Forte when visiting Malaysia Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Extra security feature on your Forte when visiting Malaysia Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Extra security feature on your Forte when visiting Malaysia Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Extra security feature on your Forte when visiting Malaysia Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Extra security feature on your Forte when visiting Malaysia Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Extra security feature on your Forte when visiting Malaysia Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Extra security feature on your Forte when visiting Malaysia Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Extra security feature on your Forte when visiting Malaysia Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Extra security feature on your Forte when visiting Malaysia

+5
impact2001
muff
waypoint
shin365
lawrenceteo
9 posters

Go down

Extra security feature on your Forte when visiting Malaysia Empty Extra security feature on your Forte when visiting Malaysia

Post by lawrenceteo 15th August 2009, 10:09 pm

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has put in any extra effort on security to your Forte when you visit Malaysia?
I just bought my Forte and I need to visit Malaysia quite frequently. I am quite worried about the 'safety' of my Forte in Malaysia.

You know drivers in Singapore normally don't wheel/brake/gear lock their cars in Singapore, as Singapore is relatively much safer place for car.
In Malaysia, I know it is not that true.

On the other hand, people tell me that if car thefts mark your car, no matter what you lock, they will make it. Therefore, it is useless to do anything extra.

Any advice will help. Thanks.

lawrenceteo

Back to top Go down

Extra security feature on your Forte when visiting Malaysia Empty Re: Extra security feature on your Forte when visiting Malaysia

Post by shin365 16th August 2009, 12:14 pm

get a baseball bat steering lock,

if u notice, even the msian also do that

shin365

Back to top Go down

Extra security feature on your Forte when visiting Malaysia Empty Re: Extra security feature on your Forte when visiting Malaysia

Post by waypoint 16th August 2009, 12:23 pm

Don't drive? Rent a car on the company's tab?
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 16th August 2009, 12:37 pm

there is really not much you can do......you're dealing with true professional bow with no fear nor respect for any law enforcement agency..... Forte should be safer than those targeted make/model......but if they after your valuable rather than yr car.....then good luck to you ....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 16th August 2009, 12:49 pm

Scare what?? The more u feel scare, the more you feel pressurized when visiting JB.. U will keep thinking of ur car when u just went to shopping center..

I am a victim recently but i still frequent JB.. If u want to enhance security, just go and install the alarm or get some steering lock.. If not, park beside more expensive car than yours (hoping the thieves will target his not yours..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceteo 16th August 2009, 12:54 pm

impact2001 wrote:Scare what?? The more u feel scare, the more you feel pressurized when visiting JB.. U will keep thinking of ur car when u just went to shopping center..

I am a victim recently but i still frequent JB.. If u want to enhance security, just go and install the alarm or get some steering lock.. If not, park beside more expensive car than yours (hoping the thieves will target his not yours..

you became what kind of victim? robbery? or car theft? pale

lawrenceteo

Back to top Go down

Post by darkhorse 16th August 2009, 1:32 pm

Still awaiting for my EX. But just would like to share my the extra "security" during our drive in Malaysia on a vios a week ago.

We got stopped by those Malaysian TP after just driving 3km away from customs. They insisted that we hit 121km/hr on my current old vios when we will only driving 100km/hr. We insisted that that our vios could not have hit 121km/hr given its unstability.

Their reply: We will post the summon to you. ..

It's crap man... We just drove off.
darkhorse
darkhorse

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 16th August 2009, 1:40 pm

if they target yr ride, whatever security devices u installed also no use.....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 17th August 2009, 4:21 pm

i think at the moment, the only danger is that they might break in to your car...if they steal the car, it will stick out like a sore thumb as there isn't any Kia Cerato Forte yet on malaysian roads..for break ins, well that's difficult...even if you have alarms and so forth, if really bad luck, there isn't much can be done.

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by dipstick 17th August 2009, 5:07 pm

darkhorse wrote:Still awaiting for my EX. But just would like to share my the extra "security" during our drive in Malaysia on a vios a week ago.

We got stopped by those Malaysian TP after just driving 3km away from customs. They insisted that we hit 121km/hr on my current old vios when we will only driving 100km/hr. We insisted that that our vios could not have hit 121km/hr given its unstability.

Their reply: We will post the summon to you. ..

It's crap man... We just drove off.

That's why I avoid driving into that corruption-infested neighbour of ours.

dipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down