Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

List a forte u seens on the road......

+84
Fortec
Ericting84
dEXTER C
terrencepang
DarkPrince
unlimitedz
dandeana21
joA
ignxbp
turbo4ev
hanxiang87
kezman
Dark Knight
Spiritseye
omg2doors
vehemoth
Pathfinder
loveforte
qbear
jkdreamz
colin
BeanBag
alpineccm
howe
hsjose
The Blue Cruiser
PillowER
soundphile
nothing
whitechoco
index
GPon
xenocide
pbk
S.C
ano57
Hello Kitty
patsy
Cypher
blendmaster
kapitan
ctoh
ong
lawrenceke
Juz@kid
Fortessimo
leedevil
lwlty
Apul
FriesL
Melfiend
jimixer
arkaraka
BluZon
kysoong
ericsoon72
tiny
tish
kenincf
Aura
mighty meow
joepele
jonolow
ace
pessimizt
Kiang
Terrier
rockstarforte
Divine
aural
nocash
forte-red
add001
Kev_78
JuanST
cboonh
saturnz^83
Daniel^Bigcow
Siaoster
Potatoes
blastnova
keigo
longbow
Fransge
88 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Empty Re: List a forte u seens on the road......

Post by mighty meow 25th September 2009, 10:15 am

haa..not me.. but i also pack down there.. lol... i think usually u will park at level 3A or 4B if i'm not wrong.. every time i knock off from work ,i will get to see your car park down there... but i think there are 2 blue in that MSCP...
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Empty Re: List a forte u seens on the road......

Post by Siaoster 25th September 2009, 10:27 am

this thread share the same gene as

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/relax-chit-chat-corner-f4/list-a-forte-u-seens-on-the-road-t56.htm

will merge this thread to that thread
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 25th September 2009, 11:14 am

mighty meow wrote:haa..not me.. but i also pack down there.. lol... i think usually u will park at level 3A or 4B if i'm not wrong.. every time i knock off from work ,i will get to see your car park down there... but i think there are 2 blue in that MSCP...

Yes, there are at least 5 forte in that MSCP. 2 Metal Bronze, 2 blue and 1 black.
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 25th September 2009, 11:31 am

ya... think i saw that black forte owner before.. he looks like a sale person to me...but anyway non of the color is mine.. ke ke
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 25th September 2009, 2:13 pm

mighty meow wrote:ya... think i saw that black forte owner before.. he looks like a sale person to me...but anyway non of the color is mine.. ke ke
Saw a dark cherry oso....
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 25th September 2009, 2:41 pm

nope.. not my color also... hee.... i saw alot of nice forte in that carpark when parking... ^^
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 25th September 2009, 3:10 pm

walau ... that means u go home so late and leave so early that no one see ur car..... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 25th September 2009, 3:27 pm

Yesterday I saw bright silver SJS363 and SJS855 in Bishan area. How come they only have 3 digits on their number plate? DO they need to pay extra to get these numbers?
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 25th September 2009, 3:40 pm

hmm.. usually i saw the blue color is during in the morning and when i start to leave the carpark i will see the black color forte...so i can say i saw them in a different timing ba... hee
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 26th September 2009, 11:34 am

i spoted bro tiny at carl's jr last weekend at ECP lol

BTW i spotted him not his car List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 26th September 2009, 12:52 pm

I saw your car too lah. I parked just slightly in front of you by a few lots, nearer to the other seafood entrance along the main road..I'm regularly at CJ one, free parking and free flow (not so sweet) ice lemon tea. It's the new kallang KFC lol

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by ericsoon72 27th September 2009, 2:51 am

just now saw a forte..think it was SJR 2855.

followed it from dunman road to the CTE

the carplate very special lei...got "terance" on it...think prob the car owner's name..and red horizontal lights at the front too

ericsoon72

Back to top Go down

Post by kenincf 29th September 2009, 5:48 pm

Saw a spicy red with 3 digits car plate at Bedok MSCP. It belongs to any bro here?

I pay attention particularly to spicy red, coz it's the same color as mine. Very Happy
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 29th September 2009, 5:50 pm

ericsoon72 wrote:just now saw a forte..think it was SJR 2855.

the carplate very special lei...got "terance" on it...think prob the car owner's name..and red horizontal lights at the front too

issit metal bronze? if yes, think it's bro terrier's ride??
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by ericsoon72 29th September 2009, 6:27 pm

kysoong wrote:

not sure if it's metal bronze or tit silver cos too dark at night....under the yellow street lamp look the same.

saw some of terrier's pics in the forum and i recognize his number plate immediately haha!

so many gauges inside his car!!

ericsoon72

Back to top Go down

Post by BluZon 29th September 2009, 11:42 pm

any bro go kaki bukit vicom?? saw it left there around 3.20pm.. champange gold, sjp37x??

BluZon

Back to top Go down

Post by arkaraka 1st October 2009, 2:05 pm

Spotted SJQ 8x8x.
Seen going from SAFTI area to Gul Way.
Wonder which brother it belong to....
Nice Rims....
arkaraka
arkaraka

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 1st October 2009, 2:14 pm

Saw this Orange forte (SJQ 210C) parked along Telor Ayer Street for the past two days.

At first I thought it was Divine's car, but then I remembered that Divine's forte now has cats print over it....

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 1st October 2009, 2:37 pm

ericsoon72 wrote:
kysoong wrote:

not sure if it's metal bronze or tit silver cos too dark at night....under the yellow street lamp look the same.

saw some of terrier's pics in the forum and i recognize his number plate immediately haha!

so many gauges inside his car!!

I spotted SJR2855 oso... Yesterday ard 6.50 pm along Middle Road, outside Intercon Hotel...
One look, and I know sure belongs to a bro here!

Done up with Front Grill and K-Emblem!! List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Icon_lol
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 6th October 2009, 12:09 pm

light graphite SJP 2644 turned into Woodlands Ave 12 this mornin
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 6th October 2009, 12:34 pm

now thinking maybe we should really have the decal somewhere..haaa... just this morning saw bro larry super chio blue forte.. haaa.. we both rushing and kind of drive all the way.. out of TPE...
but just not too sure how to say hallo to him.. (never really met before..haaa..)

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by BluZon 6th October 2009, 11:48 pm

just now saw a forte, sjs1055 got accident at PIE toward KJE.. the front damage quite bad..

BluZon

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 6th October 2009, 11:54 pm

SJS is new car.... just collected already damaged.... hope the driver is alright. Need to be careful when on the road.
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by arkaraka 6th October 2009, 11:58 pm

Spotted orange Forte (SJQ) with "Hello Kitty" on the body of the car @ Buangkok mrt around 6pm ....Square rear license plate...
arkaraka
arkaraka

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 7th October 2009, 5:23 am

On every Sunday morning (8-9am) at Bishan Park Carpark (Nearest Sin Ming), I always see 2 or 3 Fortes park there. Not sure if belongs to anyone here?
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 7th October 2009, 12:48 pm

any bro driving bLue forte with Gt wings/CF bonnet/mod exhaust..... ur car damn fierce lah.
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Apul 7th October 2009, 12:51 pm

rockstarforte wrote:any bro driving bLue forte with Gt wings/CF bonnet/mod exhaust..... ur car damn fierce lah.
i saw him.. sjr4_ _ _ _

Apul

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 7th October 2009, 11:54 pm

who's car, own up!
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Img_0517
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 8th October 2009, 12:10 am

rockstarforte wrote:any bro driving bLue forte with Gt wings/CF bonnet/mod exhaust..... ur car damn fierce lah.

yeah i saw this car a couple of times on the AYE in the mornng man
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 8th October 2009, 12:11 am

btw, i saw a forte with champagn gold color....C&C got this color ?!
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lwlty 8th October 2009, 12:45 am

joepele wrote:Saw a Forte near gulimard road... what's unique about it was there was a CNG sticker on it.

Smile

Anyone here?

ya is me............

lwlty

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 8th October 2009, 1:18 am

Siaoster wrote:btw, i saw a forte with champagn gold color....C&C got this color ?!

dats right,theres such a colour for forte...bt i guess its the last choice for me cos my previous ride also champagne gold quite regretted it...haha...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 8th October 2009, 1:59 am

ok i guess no one spotted me on the roads before. hehe. If anyone see a speeding dark cherry, IT IS NOT ME. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Icon_silent
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 8th October 2009, 5:51 am

til now, hv not seen a forte wif e FOGS sticker..... List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Icon_scratch
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 8th October 2009, 9:57 am

Siaoster wrote:

wonder if the driver is in tis forum.
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 8th October 2009, 10:11 am

hahaha.. u saw me?
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 8th October 2009, 10:12 am

ace wrote:Saw this Orange forte (SJQ 210C) parked along Telor Ayer Street for the past two days.

At first I thought it was Divine's car, but then I remembered that Divine's forte now has cats print over it....

waliew... not ordinary cats le... it's hello kitty~
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 8th October 2009, 10:33 am

leedevil wrote:
Siaoster wrote:btw, i saw a forte with champagn gold color....C&C got this color ?!

dats right,theres such a colour for forte...bt i guess its the last choice for me cos my previous ride also champagne gold quite regretted it...haha...

eh how come ? wats the negative point abt champagne gold ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 8th October 2009, 10:34 am

rockstarforte wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

i saw it again today morning, with carbon wrap bonnet and boot What a Face
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 8th October 2009, 10:36 am

Siaoster wrote:
rockstarforte wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

i saw it again today morning, with carbon wrap bonnet and boot List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Fresse

Wif GT wings??
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 8th October 2009, 10:50 am

rockstarforte wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
rockstarforte wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

i saw it again today morning, with carbon wrap bonnet and boot List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Fresse

Wif GT wings??

yup its with GT wings
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 8th October 2009, 7:17 pm

Siaoster wrote:
leedevil wrote:

eh how come ? wats the negative point abt champagne gold ?

mayb cos it makes me feel older?haha...jus my own opinion oni...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 9th October 2009, 7:09 am

Yesterday evening, I saw a Blue Forte with special number plate SF53 along Sin Ming Ave...... it then turned into the golf coarse....
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 9th October 2009, 9:21 am

Saw a white SJR at TPY last night turning into PIE at the junction. Dunno is it anyone here. I also white at other side of the junction. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Icon_lol
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 9th October 2009, 12:48 pm

Apul wrote:
i saw him.. sjr4_ _ _ _

i saw him too at the CTE ...
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 9th October 2009, 12:57 pm

Kiang wrote:
Apul wrote:
i saw him.. sjr4_ _ _ _

Did u manage to hear his exhaust?
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 10th October 2009, 10:41 am

Maybe nowadays i on the lookout for Fortes. Last night alone, i saw 10 fortes on the road when i was driving.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 10th October 2009, 10:51 am

rockstarforte wrote:
Kiang wrote:
Apul wrote:
i saw him.. sjr4_ _ _ _

Did u manage to hear his exhaust?

abit loud... but i din realli see his exhaust...
he side skit also not bad with the front tip
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 11th October 2009, 2:40 am

At about 9.30pm tonight, saw a ninja driver driving a either a Ebony Black or Dark Chery Forte tonight coming out from the carpark of Changi Terminal 2 and travelling towards PIE....speeding and without LIGHTS!!!. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 316913 List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

Didn't see his plate clearly but thought it is an OPC with SJR3*** plate. List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 11th October 2009, 8:31 am

Ohh.....for a moment i thought my Forte was finally spotted.......but i came out of T3 carpark last evening at about 8:15pm.

And nowadays, i tends to forget to switch on headlights too ........ List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Icon_redface
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next