Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!)

+26
Paranoid_7
JuanST
cagiva_diablo
lawrenceke
Williammm
Marc
joA
nothing
alf6901
NiVleK
edmundino
aural
gncko
KingJerry
omg2doors
Sanyu
daleo
ah_paul
Dark Knight
kapitan
keigo
Nightstar96
Juz@kid
whitechoco
max
unlimitedz
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Empty List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!)

Post by unlimitedz 11th January 2010, 12:30 pm

Well... idea stolen from our forte guys, would like to create a place whr we can say hi to one another!!

So i will kickstart with e first koup i saw, SJU 7*** * @ Marina Sq @ 31Dec09 - White Koup wif red seats..
Wasted man, thr's no lots avail near you.. No pic taken.. was searching high n low for parking lots.. hahha..
Come in and show urself!!
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Empty Re: List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!)

Post by max 11th January 2010, 3:47 pm

saw a red Koup last sat at haig rd ... must be buying stuff at seng song

max

Back to top Go down

List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Empty Re: List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!)

Post by whitechoco 11th January 2010, 3:51 pm

i still havent run into any koup on the road yet.. hehe.. only spot one parked white koup SJU89XX at my office carpark last friday. today never see the same koup ard leh
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 11th January 2010, 4:08 pm

Saw few koups on e rd....

But....

Onli one at e MU....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar96 11th January 2010, 4:12 pm

Saw a Red Koup parking MSC beside Yee Tee MRT on last friday evening.

I think is those Park n Ride carpark
Nightstar96
Nightstar96

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 11th January 2010, 8:32 pm

spotted the 7171 white koup at AYE earlier on.. got stickers on the car body..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 11th January 2010, 8:34 pm

saw one red one.. along sergoon road at around 6pm..this one is confirm our forum people cause the emblem is the well known K...

Last edited by keigo on 11th January 2010, 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 11th January 2010, 8:35 pm

saw a black one today about 6.30 along Nichol Highway.... yesterday also saw another on the PIE.... both ocasions, both Koups were going on the leftmost lane following lorries.... haha
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 11th January 2010, 11:45 pm

wah i still no c any koup on the road... no koup bro staying in sengkang ponggol? If have i will go c c... hehe
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ah_paul 12th January 2010, 12:03 am

i also yet to see it, besides for MU i never once saw a koup on the road.

ah_paul

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 12th January 2010, 11:54 pm

spotted lime green koup at West Coast Mac around 7+ List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) 332362
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by max 13th January 2010, 12:19 am

spotted a white, a blue and a black Koup at simpang bedok ......

max

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanyu 13th January 2010, 12:25 am

I also haven't see any koup on the road... I tot sengkang has a few??
Sanyu
Sanyu

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 13th January 2010, 12:25 am

This morning 9 plus spotted a white koup passing by Kallang Mac and parking at big car park beside Mac..

I was parking inside the KFC. List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Icon_cool
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 13th January 2010, 12:26 am

max wrote:spotted a white, a blue and a black Koup at simpang bedok ......
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Lol List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Lol
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanyu 13th January 2010, 12:31 am

Haha... kallang is a fav place for koups?
Sanyu
Sanyu

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 13th January 2010, 1:10 am

Spotted a red koup turning into a HDB carpark near bukit batok central.. Very Happy
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 13th January 2010, 1:40 am

most of e koup i spotted so far r all lime green....

wonder is lime green e most like color among e koupians????
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanyu 13th January 2010, 2:00 am

WHAT?? where?? I hope to see a lime green....
Sanyu
Sanyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 13th January 2010, 2:04 am

go Leng Kee n u see one..... List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Lol
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanyu 13th January 2010, 2:06 am

hahaha... on the road bro...
Sanyu
Sanyu

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 14th January 2010, 3:40 pm

spotted Red Koup in Alexandra Village around 2+ List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Icon_cool
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by gncko 14th January 2010, 8:29 pm

spotted 1 last nite parked outside nana, another 1 at mandai rd ard 12+ today.
gncko
gncko

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 14th January 2010, 8:36 pm

Reporting live from kallang. Spotted red koup SJU most prob at green day concert.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 16th January 2010, 12:28 am

Spotted (red plate)lime koup @NgeeAnnPoly by my gal... hmmm... yet to spot u myself.. hhaha...
i will b appearin ard NP for sme time.. hahha... List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Icon_cool
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 16th January 2010, 12:59 am

spotted 2 koups today on the road - one black at ubi and a green one at orchard.. hehe...
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 16th January 2010, 1:02 am

i suggest we shld have a namecard then can leave on ppl's car to cmein tis forum c c look look... hahhaa
whitechoco wrote:spotted 2 koups today on the road - one black at ubi and a green one at orchard.. hehe...
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanyu 16th January 2010, 1:14 am

haha, spotted but nobody acknowledge..
Sanyu
Sanyu

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 16th January 2010, 9:29 am

Sanyu wrote:haha, spotted but nobody acknowledge..
it's like tt one. Still hv many people not in forum too.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 16th January 2010, 4:06 pm

Spotted one red koup chasing one green koup along AYE at clementi exit around 12+.

Green Koup SFE 6*6*
Red Koup SJ* 3digits
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by edmundino 16th January 2010, 4:31 pm

daleo wrote:Spotted one red koup chasing one green koup along AYE at clementi exit around 12+.

Green Koup SFE 6*6*
Red Koup SJ* 3digits

Hee heee..... "KOUP" be friends driving together......
edmundino
edmundino

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 16th January 2010, 5:42 pm

edmundino wrote:
daleo wrote:Spotted one red koup chasing one green koup along AYE at clementi exit around 12+.

Green Koup SFE 6*6*
Red Koup SJ* 3digits

Hee heee..... "KOUP" be friends driving together......

Maybe not.
Cos after Alexandra Road. Red Koup missing liao...
Else green koup too fast liao.
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 17th January 2010, 12:52 am

hahaa.. so funny..
well today i see another green koup SJU95xx at rochor road.. lady driver i tink.. seems like got a lot of green on the road??
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 17th January 2010, 8:10 am

How come I never see any Koup when driving????
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by alf6901 17th January 2010, 8:29 am

lucky day just saw a lime green koup sXX3131X at sembawang mscp.
nice number Smile
alf6901
alf6901

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar96 18th January 2010, 9:15 am

alf6901 wrote:lucky day just saw a lime green koup sXX3131X at sembawang mscp.
nice number List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Icon_smile

I saw this car last night in Bukit timah's big car park opp beauty world.
Is a pretty lady! List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) 332362
Nightstar96
Nightstar96

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanyu 18th January 2010, 9:29 am

omt... i haven't seen a koup on road before...
Sanyu
Sanyu

Back to top Go down

Post by alf6901 18th January 2010, 10:20 am

Nightstar96 wrote:
alf6901 wrote:lucky day just saw a lime green koup sXX3131X at sembawang mscp.
nice number List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Icon_smile

I saw this car last night in Bukit timah's big car park opp beauty world.
Is a pretty lady! List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) 332362

wow pretty lady har!! hope she is staying in sembawang, will squatting beside her koup and wait for her everyday hahahaha
alf6901
alf6901

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 18th January 2010, 11:01 am

saw one metallic silver Koup at Budget terminal on last Saturday morning about 5 plus am.....I was right behind it, Koup does look good especially the rear, since I am a axx man..... List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Icon_lol
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 18th January 2010, 11:10 am

unlimitedz wrote:Spotted (red plate)lime koup @NgeeAnnPoly by my gal... hmmm... yet to spot u myself.. hhaha...
i will b appearin ard NP for sme time.. hahha... List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Icon_cool
think thats mine Greenspace Smile she spotted on friday 15th is it?
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 18th January 2010, 6:26 pm

Guess you are e one!!! hahaha... my gal told me when i fetch her... but was rushin... didnt head to atrium car park... tats u!?!?! NICE=)
joA wrote:
unlimitedz wrote:Spotted (red plate)lime koup @NgeeAnnPoly by my gal... hmmm... yet to spot u myself.. hhaha...
think thats mine Greenspace List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Icon_smile she spotted on friday 15th is it?
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc 18th January 2010, 7:21 pm

didnt know there was this post before i created a new one today.

Anyhow spotted a black koup today at 12pm++ along queensway shopping center with plate no SJVxxx and Bro Viper007 is the driver.. Very Happy
Marc
Marc

Back to top Go down

Post by max 21st January 2010, 2:57 pm

saw a blue Koup driving past Sim Lim tower 2:50pm from bukit timah direction ...

max

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 21st January 2010, 6:01 pm

spotted red koup 9**8 at Alexandra village. thumbsup
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by max 23rd January 2010, 2:09 am

spotted a black koup park in front of 7-11 kallang leisure with room light on and rims changed .....

max

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 1st February 2010, 1:49 am

Saw a Blue Koup @ IMM @30Jan PM.. we exchange eye-contact/smilin but both of us were desperately lookin for a parkin slot!! hahaha.. Hope u r here!!!List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Lol
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 1st February 2010, 1:42 pm

just saw a white Koup with RR grill along Tg Pager, registration numbers 5678, not in that order of sequence, it actually starts with 8..... must be from here...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 1st February 2010, 8:52 pm

Saw a white Koup @TradeHub21 JE today.. nice... List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) Icon_biggrin
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 1st February 2010, 9:05 pm

kapitan wrote:just saw a white Koup with RR grill along Tg Pager, registration numbers 5678, not in that order of sequence, it actually starts with 8..... must be from here...
hmm.. cant recall any of us white koups having reg number starting with 8 and 4 digits leh.. if 3 digits then got.. hehe.. the rest all starts with 9.. hehee
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Williammm 1st February 2010, 9:08 pm

whitechoco wrote:spotted the 7171 white koup at AYE earlier on.. got stickers on the car body..
This 1 is KIA LK's manager Razz
Williammm
Williammm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next