Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!)

+26
Paranoid_7
JuanST
cagiva_diablo
lawrenceke
Williammm
Marc
joA
nothing
alf6901
NiVleK
edmundino
aural
gncko
KingJerry
omg2doors
Sanyu
daleo
ah_paul
Dark Knight
kapitan
keigo
Nightstar96
Juz@kid
whitechoco
max
unlimitedz
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!)

Post by daleo 1st February 2010, 9:24 pm

anyone here belongs to 9228? Red Koup.
Working near my office at Alexandra Village?

Cos seems to see your koup regularly in the "best" parking area.
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!)

Post by whitechoco 1st February 2010, 9:38 pm

ah.. the 9228 i spotted at AYE the other night..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 9th February 2010, 8:56 am

after sighting a blackie Forte, I sped up on the PIE towards Changi, saw a Koup, metallic grey?.... saw the 2nd gen sticker on the right back window, but front window too dark and cannot see driver... I sped off...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 9th February 2010, 9:32 am

spotted lime green koup yesterday along clementi ave 2 around 7pm.
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Icon_lol
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 11th February 2010, 8:38 am

spotted a orange koup at rochor road.. rare find.. i tot there is no orange and metal bronze for koup??

after tat, i think i spotted whitechoco koup at vivocity carpark.. i was behind it and shortly parked my blue forte near her.. her red leather seats and dim solar film expose her ride.. Very Happy
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 11th February 2010, 10:04 am

how u noe it's whitechoco?

i also red leather seat and solar film.
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 11th February 2010, 10:17 am

omg2doors wrote:how u noe it's whitechoco?

ohh.. u also wearing skirt and dye hair? maybe i am wrong.. no fault for guessing right? Laughing
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by cagiva_diablo 11th February 2010, 10:19 am

kapitan..i think u spotted me...2 days ago near bedok reservoir exit rite?
cagiva_diablo
cagiva_diablo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th February 2010, 10:27 am

lawrenceke wrote:

ohh.. u also wearing skirt and dye hair? maybe i am wrong.. no fault for guessing right? List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Icon_lol

i need to go back mu..... see if any diff between wc and omg2d...... List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Icon_razz
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 11th February 2010, 10:53 am

lawrenceke wrote:spotted a orange koup at rochor road.. rare find.. i tot there is no orange and metal bronze for koup??

after tat, i think i spotted whitechoco koup at vivocity carpark.. i was behind it and shortly parked my blue forte near her.. her red leather seats and dim solar film expose her ride.. Very Happy
ohh! that's u! saw u parked also and walked past.. ehhe.. u never say hi.. List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Icon_razz forgot to notice ur rims.. hehe

lawrenceke wrote:

ohh.. u also wearing skirt and dye hair? maybe i am wrong.. no fault for guessing right? Laughing
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Lol
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 11th February 2010, 11:01 am

whitechoco wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:spotted a orange koup at rochor road.. rare find.. i tot there is no orange and metal bronze for koup??

ohh! that's u! saw u parked also and walked past.. ehhe.. u never say hi.. List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Icon_razz forgot to notice ur rims.. hehe

after parking, the whole stretch got so many cars jamming up.. not sure if it is you or not and furthermore, me n CFO already hungry like ghosts.. we just park n dash for makan.. Razz

Last edited by lawrenceke on 11th February 2010, 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 11th February 2010, 11:03 am

lawrenceke wrote:

after parking, the whole stretch got so many cars jamming up.. not sure if it is you or not and furthermore, me n CFO already hungry like ghosts.. we just park n dash for makan.. Razz
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Lol u r right.. when i arrive got no cars then suddenly got lots of cars want to park..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 11th February 2010, 11:08 am

cagiva_diablo wrote:kapitan..i think u spotted me...2 days ago near bedok reservoir exit rite?

I spotted your car,.... since the tint on the window so dark, cannot spot the driver inside... Smile
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 11th February 2010, 11:09 am

kapitan wrote:
cagiva_diablo wrote:kapitan..i think u spotted me...2 days ago near bedok reservoir exit rite?

I spotted your car,.... since the tint on the window so dark, cannot spot the driver inside... Smile
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Lol
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 11th February 2010, 11:16 am

whitechoco wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:

List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Lol u r right.. when i arrive got no cars then suddenly got lots of cars want to park..

Behind me got one long stretch of cars looking for parking.. so after we both park.. the crowd is here to join in the fun.. the funny part is the car behind me was driving 2 cars length away from me and was following me since entering the vivo carpark.. i guess my tail lamps nearly blinded him .. Twisted Evil
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 11th February 2010, 11:18 am

lawrenceke wrote:

Behind me got one long stretch of cars looking for parking.. so after we both park.. the crowd is here to join in the fun.. the funny part is the car behind me was driving 2 cars length away from me and was following me since entering the vivo carpark.. i guess my tail lamps nearly blinded him .. Twisted Evil
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Lol next time i must see ur tail lamps!
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 11th February 2010, 11:27 am

whitechoco wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:

List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Lol next time i must see ur tail lamps!

no prob.. but must stay 2 cars length.. so far only noticed buses and trucks can tahan my tail lights.. maybe they are driving higher and can siam the brightness.. Cool
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by cagiva_diablo 11th February 2010, 12:45 pm

kena poison by scalar to do tinting...haha List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Icon_twisted

kapitan wrote:

cagiva_diablo
cagiva_diablo

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 11th February 2010, 3:53 pm

9228 red koup driver dun belong here ah?? List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Icon_lol
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoid_7 19th February 2010, 11:45 pm

Saw 2 forte @ Ubi Autobacs ard 6pm just now, one dark cherry the other is blue koup
Paranoid_7
Paranoid_7

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 23rd February 2010, 12:24 pm

Spotted @ Serangoon North Ave 1 @ about 8.15am today! alien

List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 23022010
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 24th February 2010, 12:57 am

hoi hoi whos at C&C today own up!!

List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Img_0717
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by aryanz82 25th February 2010, 1:06 am

saw red koup parked at jurong east carpark near the stadium there.
aryanz82
aryanz82

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 25th February 2010, 1:13 am

Wow.. is tat chilly red?!!?
longbow wrote:hoi hoi whos at C&C today own up!!

List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Img_0717
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 25th February 2010, 1:22 am

is the roof glossy black? if it is.. i know who liao.. Razz
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 25th February 2010, 1:42 am

lawrenceke wrote:

similar rims

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/expose-your-forte-koup-f3/my-red-koup-roof-sticker-update-t2836.htm
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 25th February 2010, 3:44 am

Kiang wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:

similar rims

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/expose-your-forte-koup-f3/my-red-koup-roof-sticker-update-t2836.htm

confirm case liao...

same rims n last no. plate alphabet...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 25th February 2010, 9:36 pm

Spotted SJU2**2L @ PIE towards Jurong @2010hrs!! Honk if u r here!!! List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Lol
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by tower7 27th February 2010, 8:42 am

Spotted a red Koup [xxx3557] driving along upper serangoon road.
Belong to any bro/sis in this forum ?

tower7

Back to top Go down

Post by tower7 28th February 2010, 8:28 am

[quote="tower7"]Spotted another red Koup [xxx1750] at HDB carpark opposite hougang mall. Belong to any bro/sis in this forum ?

tower7

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 17th March 2010, 6:23 pm

New kid on the block, red Kar whos one own up... with the baby chair at the back somemore
List of Koups seen on the road... (Come in to b spotted n say hi!!) - Page 2 Img_0812
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 18th March 2010, 2:03 pm

red koup SJV9218X ALONG WOODLANDS ROAD ard 12pm
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2