Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
6th MU Aftermath - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
6th MU Aftermath - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
6th MU Aftermath - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
6th MU Aftermath - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
6th MU Aftermath - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
6th MU Aftermath - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
6th MU Aftermath - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
6th MU Aftermath - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
6th MU Aftermath - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

6th MU Aftermath

+26
kysoong
mighty meow
jimixer
greatgazoo
ctoh
keigo
Hello Kitty
joepele
patsy
rockstarforte
ReDeViL
Terrier
aural
GPon
lawrenceke
Divine
zhuzhumao
Juz@kid
dandeana21
andikong
longbow
Blacks
kei66
turbo4ev
Zeed
Siaoster
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

6th MU Aftermath - Page 3 Empty Re: 6th MU Aftermath

Post by Hello Kitty 20th October 2009, 1:23 pm

BTW.. i called Rike Cool , telling them i wan to add film to darken my rear half car.. ie.. rear 2 window n the back screen.. they quoted me $300.. any comments?

I cannot tahan the back of my car so bright... even my gal also complaint.. she even ask me to put CURTAIN! faintz.
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 20th October 2009, 1:41 pm

Helo Kitty wrote:BTW.. i called Rike Cool , telling them i wan to add film to darken my rear half car.. ie.. rear 2 window n the back screen.. they quoted me $300.. any comments?

I cannot tahan the back of my car so bright... even my gal also complaint.. she even ask me to put CURTAIN! faintz.

well the feel is quite ex.... maybe u want to look at other brand.. and compare the price first..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 20th October 2009, 1:41 pm

andikong wrote:
Terrier wrote:
Helo Kitty wrote:I will try to avoid going MU... cos seeing all the things you guys done... I think It will burn a hole in my pocket!! ...

why avoid??

follow your personal style.. I think mine is more or less done up except changing the rim which will do it when tire wore off.

add-ons beauty is cheaper than performance or ICE.. if u go into performance/ICE, then I suggest u avoid those MU.. but beauty is up to personal preferences 6th MU Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

I totally agree with Terrier, It's the temptation which leads you to more poision when you see poisoned Fortes during the MU. But I have been to 4 Mu and I just didn't do anything (poison) except meeting new Forte members taking Photos doing DIY and exchanging views on certain aspect of the car.

Moreover there is no personal benefits for me by participating in all the DIY and Photo taking, its my passion to help out all Forte bros to improved their ride and enjoy visiting this Forum. 6th MU Aftermath - Page 3 332362

me too.... i never poison myself.... 6th MU Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 20th October 2009, 2:56 pm

no need more poison for me...
Cos i already had a mental picture of what is to be done for years!!!! 6th MU Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_twisted ....

when the time comes for me to roll OUT ride..... hahahhaha
too bad pocket still not full enough!!!! 4D perhaps might change tat.. HAHAHHA
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 20th October 2009, 3:01 pm

been to so many MU and i am still on 2 wheels lolx Laughing
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by patsy 20th October 2009, 4:59 pm

am also very scared to see all the stuff... never use car then add so much stuff.. faint!
patsy
patsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 20th October 2009, 5:00 pm

regret changing your wish away right =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 20th October 2009, 5:05 pm

patsy wrote:am also very scared to see all the stuff... never use car then add so much stuff.. faint!

Just arrived LHR???

go get some sleep...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 20th October 2009, 5:39 pm

Siaoster wrote:been to so many MU and i am still on 2 wheels lolx 6th MU Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_lol

At lease you are luck to have two wheels - motorised, when I am at your age also have two wheels - a bicycle riding to work with headlights kana stolen.

Never mind, work your way up and one day you can make it and upgrade to a new version of Forte 6th MU Aftermath - Page 3 332362
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 20th October 2009, 7:05 pm

patsy wrote:am also very scared to see all the stuff... never use car then add so much stuff.. faint!

haha ultimately, as long as you are happy thats the main issue.

live example me, I had changed to a aftermarket exhaust but i don't maximise it by using my bike for track race or anything like that.
but I am happy that i own the exhaust with a good deal, so what if people claim that I am a poser ? so be it 6th MU Aftermath - Page 3 332362 haa
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 20th October 2009, 7:06 pm

andikong wrote:
Siaoster wrote:been to so many MU and i am still on 2 wheels lolx 6th MU Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_lol

At lease you are luck to have two wheels - motorised, when I am at your age also have two wheels - a bicycle riding to work with headlights kana stolen.

Never mind, work your way up and one day you can make it and upgrade to a new version of Forte 6th MU Aftermath - Page 3 332362

yeah i agree i am lucky to a certain extend although i started owning my 2 wheels at quite a considered late age.. sheesh now u can see riders as young as 18 ..... i only got my 2 wheels at about 21 after hardcore savings 6th MU Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_lol
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 20th October 2009, 7:37 pm

andikong wrote:

Tell me about it man..
Been to Suzuki club Meetup, Lancer meetup, Rav 4 meetup,
touch X-trail, Tucson, CRV,
drove a Suzuki Swift 1.5 Modded, RAV-4 1.8 2 Door, old Swift sedan modded, Matrix (taken care almost 1 yr - almost died trying to support with meagre pay and my 1100cc Blackbird)

Well.... when time comes, and the situation is right.... it'll always be there.... Car... ^_^
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 20th October 2009, 8:02 pm

u mean Car KIA .. haha
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GPon 20th October 2009, 11:47 pm

jimixer wrote:Nice Convoy pics!
This is the pasir panjang flyover linking to Benjamin Sheares Bridge rite?

Take the behind already so nice, if take the front....
Wee-u-hwee! No horse run!!! 6th MU Aftermath - Page 3 141836

Yup. that is pp flyover... overthere not many car as well.. quite smooth that day thou..

lucky the image is not blurish cos we driving at a cruising speed.. but do not think i m taking and drive at the same time. i am not TAKUMI... 6th MU Aftermath - Page 3 Icon_evil
GPon
GPon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 21st October 2009, 10:42 am

Wahh!! Looks like a very good MU!! :-)

Sorry I couldnt make it!! But that night I met up with someone from this forum at St James but he never told me it was so happening!! Many new cars!! Hehehe!! :-)

Ohhh who's car the one with 'Team Forte'?? :-) Why suddenly got 'team'?? Hehehe!! But nicely done!! :-)

West Side Convoy, hopefully next one more cars. :-) This time round, the Cat, the Cow & the Aliens not around. Hahaha!! Next round think should be able to make it. :-)

Ohh.....no one gonna start thread for next MU?? Think should start now. Since so many new members, maybe more suggestions on where to meet up and get a list done this time round. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3