Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup)

+23
ano57
KingJerry
hikaru80
tower7
lukester
zujzuj
shendoh
KnightRider
Juz@kid
muff
zleipnir
rockstarforte
GPon
jimixer
Divine
Hello Kitty
aural
NiVleK
ace
keigo
Siaoster
impact2001
longbow
27 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Empty 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup)

Post by longbow 21st November 2009, 2:05 am

Sorry peeps, the images are very dark and blur. Managed to photoshop to save some

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301577
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301579
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301580
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Empty Re: 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup)

Post by longbow 21st November 2009, 2:07 am

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301582
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301584
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301586
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Empty Re: 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup)

Post by longbow 21st November 2009, 2:08 am

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301588
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301590
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301593
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 21st November 2009, 2:09 am

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301607
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301608
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301619
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 21st November 2009, 2:10 am

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301625
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301626
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301629
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 21st November 2009, 2:11 am

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301630
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301631
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301633
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301635
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 21st November 2009, 2:13 am

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301638
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301643
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301646

morning continue, dun wana get banned for flooding
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 21st November 2009, 2:15 am

lol.. i still waiting for the end..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 21st November 2009, 2:29 am

wow not bad !! i tot we didnt even take any photo at all ahhaha
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 21st November 2009, 2:31 am

lolz.. me too busy give order till I forgot to take photo even I got bring my cam..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 21st November 2009, 2:31 am

ok... here our 1st nite convey in video...

For those who want to watch bigger screen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_2a3FG3GsQ
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Empty 7th MU aftermath

Post by Siaoster 21st November 2009, 2:31 am

Am glad that this 1st night Meetup was a successful one
The last min link up with SKC was also a successful one too !

I had personally enjoyed the convoy, the result was better than i expected .
I had expected the convoy to break up even more batches due to the traffic flow but it was not as bad as i thought!

managed to know Ben from SKC and thanks for the warm welcome from him 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) 332362

Well done guys ! when can we do it again 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_twisted
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 21st November 2009, 2:58 am

Hi Keigo,

Video is quite clear for night capturing and good selection of Aerosmith's song of "I don't wanna miss a thing" to accompanied the footage.....

May I know what onboard camera are you using?

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 21st November 2009, 3:00 am

encik... Kallang spell sala...
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 21st November 2009, 3:05 am

The rows of Forte lined up in a row reminds me of the bomber aircrafts in those WW2 films lining up before the taxiway waiting for takeoff to bomb Germany. Looks like alot of xiao bai went to the MU. The Alien Car and Hello Kitty Car too... Smile

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 21st November 2009, 3:06 am

Siaoster wrote:....Well done guys ! when can we do it again 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_twisted

Christmas Eve loh..... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_razz

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 21st November 2009, 7:13 am

congrats! Hoping to join you guys next time!
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 21st November 2009, 8:39 am

ace wrote:Hi Keigo,

Video is quite clear for night capturing and good selection of Aerosmith's song of "I don't wanna miss a thing" to accompanied the footage.....

May I know what onboard camera are you using?

it's a vosonic camera you may found detail from this thread...
http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/any-other-accessories-f10/good-car-surveillance-camera-t2302.htm#89946
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 21st November 2009, 9:47 am

Nice nice. Thanks to all present. My first MU very fun . Most of the time i go other MU also wont stay so late. This time really is very late. 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_lol
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 21st November 2009, 9:49 am

Keigo...

Video clear... n nice.... Who was the lucky one infront of u....
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 21st November 2009, 9:59 am

Helo Kitty wrote:Keigo...

muff.... lol!
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 21st November 2009, 10:05 am

keigo wrote:

muff.... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Lol

Charge him money. He now a movie star already.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 21st November 2009, 10:07 am

who is the one that lead the convoy huh..???
I forgot already... lolz
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 21st November 2009, 10:12 am

End up is gazoo? Initally was fastrider but saw another forte infront.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 21st November 2009, 10:15 am

nite video lolx end up in a mass in PIE lolx but nevertheless it was good!!! =)
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 21st November 2009, 10:16 am

hmm ok...

I will give the credit to fastrider for now.. until we can confirm who...

I'm now amending the video.. so you guy will see some changes to the text etcs....
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 21st November 2009, 10:24 am

Divine wrote:nite video lolx end up in a mass in PIE lolx but nevertheless it was good!!! =)

Cannot imagine if it is the other way from kallang to turf. Some sure holland until no tmrw.

But now since we know the turf city place next time want to MU there also easier. That place much better than kallang in terms of space and visibility. Plus have alot of space to test drive fastrider's car. 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_lol
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 21st November 2009, 10:25 am

aural wrote:
Divine wrote:nite video lolx end up in a mass in PIE lolx but nevertheless it was good!!! =)

Cannot imagine if it is the other way from kallang to turf. Some sure holland until no tmrw.

But now since we know the turf city place next time want to MU there also easier. That place much better than kallang in terms of space and visibility. Plus have alot of space to test drive fastrider's car. 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_lol

ya ya... next time I want to test drive 10 round to confirm the feel.... lol!
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 21st November 2009, 10:55 am

this is soooo touching!!!
the choice of song "I dun wanna miss a thing", makes me feel sooo sad that i missed this MU... taking last paper of my jap lang exam... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_sad

But thanks to Keigo for this terrific video!
Looking forward to the next nite MU!

Shall we have a X'mas MU?? (no need to be on x'mas day...)
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 21st November 2009, 10:57 am

keigo wrote:
aural wrote:

ya ya... next time I want to test drive 10 round to confirm the feel.... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Lol

He come with one full tank end of MU, fuel light comes up. 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_lol
(He see liao dun dare to come next MU.)
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 21st November 2009, 11:01 am

ace wrote:
Siaoster wrote:....Well done guys ! when can we do it again 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_twisted

Christmas Eve loh..... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_razz

Xmas eve want to do it = asking for it. The traffic plus mata on alert. 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_lol
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 21st November 2009, 11:02 am

Siaoster wrote:Am glad that this 1st night Meetup was a successful one
The last min link up with SKC was also a successful one too !

I had personally enjoyed the convoy, the result was better than i expected .
I had expected the convoy to break up even more batches due to the traffic flow but it was not as bad as i thought!

managed to know Ben from SKC and thanks for the warm welcome from him 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) 332362

Well done guys ! when can we do it again 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_twisted

I think the travelling on expressways during 9plus helps. If traffic lights galore will be super bad.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 21st November 2009, 11:13 am

X'mas eve Forte Orchard Parade is sure going to be a head turner! 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_cool
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 21st November 2009, 11:16 am

Round 2
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301647
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301648
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301653
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 21st November 2009, 11:17 am

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301655
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301657
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301660
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 21st November 2009, 11:18 am

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301664
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301666
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301668
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 21st November 2009, 11:27 am

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301665
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301662
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) S7301658
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 21st November 2009, 11:29 am

yea but that stretch confirm jam
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by GPon 21st November 2009, 11:29 am

aural wrote:

Turf city is very spacious with considerably sufficient spotlight... cooling as well.. a choice venue for night MU
GPon
GPon

Back to top Go down

Post by GPon 21st November 2009, 11:31 am

great effort by longbow (photographer) and keigo (video).. Thanx for the contribution then benefited all
GPon
GPon

Back to top Go down

Post by GPon 21st November 2009, 11:33 am

keigo wrote:

muff.... lol!

heng leh.. he took all the limelight... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_cool

but is a guy thou.. 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_razz
GPon
GPon

Back to top Go down

Post by GPon 21st November 2009, 11:35 am

Pai say cant tag along for the convoy.. halfway have to go off... such a pity... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_mad
GPon
GPon

Back to top Go down

Post by GPon 21st November 2009, 11:37 am

jimixer wrote:X'mas eve Forte Orchard Parade is sure going to be a head turner! 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_cool

i think all the have air horn to be fitted esp. KingJerry must change.. the org Taxi horn don really works. 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_razz
GPon
GPon

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 21st November 2009, 11:46 am

ok the amended and slight improve version...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To7woXXteP0
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 21st November 2009, 11:56 am

Nice video & pics!!

Thankz RSM Keigo & Longbow 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) 332362
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by zleipnir 21st November 2009, 12:06 pm

wah... nice leh... haha i join in next MU Razz
zleipnir
zleipnir

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 21st November 2009, 12:28 pm

GPon wrote:
keigo wrote:

muff.... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Lol

heng leh.. he took all the limelight... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_cool

but is a guy thou.. 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_razz

video keep showing my backside .....so paisek.... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_redface
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 21st November 2009, 12:40 pm

keigo wrote:who is the one that lead the convoy huh..???
I forgot already... lolz

aural wrote:End up is gazoo? Initally was fastrider but saw another forte infront.

keigo wrote:hmm ok...

I will give the credit to fastrider for now.. until we can confirm who...

I'm now amending the video.. so you guy will see some changes to the text etcs....

its Slow Ryder dat lead e convoy... folo by gazoo as a back up, me 3rd back up.... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) 332362
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 21st November 2009, 12:47 pm

THANKS

to longbow for e photos.... n keigo for e video....

great effort guyz..... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) 332362 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) 332362 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) 332362
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 21st November 2009, 12:52 pm

aural wrote:
keigo wrote:
aural wrote:

ya ya... next time I want to test drive 10 round to confirm the feel.... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Lol

He come with one full tank end of MU, fuel light comes up. 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_lol
(He see liao dun dare to come next MU.)

nex MU, Slow Ryder will still cum to let u ppl test drive his ECU reflash but.....

there be charges.... $$$$..... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) Icon_lol
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next