Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup)

+23
ano57
KingJerry
hikaru80
tower7
lukester
zujzuj
shendoh
KnightRider
Juz@kid
muff
zleipnir
rockstarforte
GPon
jimixer
Divine
Hello Kitty
aural
NiVleK
ace
keigo
Siaoster
impact2001
longbow
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 Empty Re: 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup)

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 23rd November 2009, 9:35 am

Good morning everyone!! :-)

The night MU was a great success!! :-) Loved it!! :-)

However, think next time we have to plan a bit more. Think too many breakups in between. :-) Also cannot drive too fast cos some drive quite slowly. :-) Some due to lack of experience, drive slower. Its a good thing, just that might get left behind. So need to come up with better planning. :-)

Anyways the MU was good. Think SKC was impressed when they saw us turn up. Hehe!! :-) And yeah its so much cooler in the night time. :-)

Too bad for those who didnt turn up. I think its like one of the best MUs. Some of us even had dinner together. :-) Should have organized supper too!! Too bad I had to go off already. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 Empty Re: 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup)

Post by JuanST 23rd November 2009, 9:38 am

kysoong wrote:
JuanST wrote:
KingJerry wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:
Helo Kitty wrote:KJ,
and also think u nd to sent urself in for SERVICING cos u ganna poison til quite jialut too. Haahaha.....

If I go MU tink I oso same same!!

if scare kana poison... pass me ur money n let e poison be mine..... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 612380 hehehe

Hahahah! Wait long long also don't have! =p

just passed by to collect shirt..... then have to leave so soon.... anyway....not much lite show there... or is there?

bro, were u the one who need to pick up ur daughter?

yup..... now.... i have a headache..... rims (900+) or ref(1200+)....

my wife vote ref.... i vote where my wife vote..... lol..... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 23rd November 2009, 9:39 am

but seriously,,,, rims can wait.... household needs first.... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 Icon_redface
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 23rd November 2009, 9:49 am

Siaster...............great job!! Tiring for you I know!! And lucky ash could endure it!! Hehehe!! :-)

Ano....better get your A*s to the next Convoy!! Then at least Siaoster no need keep flying to the front of the convoy, then slow down to the back!! :-)

Shendoh..........I do apologize for the suggestion of the Stich tatt!! Hehehe!! But I am sure you will get a lot more 'loving' from the Queen!! Hehehehe!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 23rd November 2009, 9:57 am

Bro!! What is 'ref'?? :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 23rd November 2009, 10:04 am

refrigerator....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 23rd November 2009, 10:05 am

the aircon for meat , fish and veggie..... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 Icon_razz
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 23rd November 2009, 10:55 am

Ohhh!! Hahahaha!! Ok ok. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 23rd November 2009, 12:22 pm

I thought you wanna buy a referee.. I like like WTF?

Razz
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 23rd November 2009, 12:26 pm

KingJerry wrote:I thought you wanna buy a referee.. I like like WTF?

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 Icon_razz

wait till both of u become domesticated..... ur dictionary will also change a bit...

u will realise the real meaning of spoon.....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 23rd November 2009, 12:27 pm

sorry.... OT
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 23rd November 2009, 12:30 pm

Yeah yeah!! Fork then spoon!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 23rd November 2009, 6:17 pm

OT: What fork and what spoon? Chopstick can?

lol!
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 23rd November 2009, 8:17 pm

KingJerry wrote:Taxi horn is cute la! Very Happy

Horn + car camera + sparks + filter + servicing..

1 at a time.. if not will got broke soon! Very Happy

or you want to install this horn..

100W Vehicle Bull Horn Loud Speaker
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 Horn
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 23rd November 2009, 11:56 pm

Most prob the next MU i cannot join. I think most would prefer night MU because of the weather.

Now panicking, asking people if they free on my wedding day or not. Lol How last min can i get =x

Anyway, nice MU and bunch of people. Of course thanks to the CSM for shouting his lungs out. 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 Icon_lol
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 24th November 2009, 12:04 am

did i hear horn..
Got 1 last piece from MO who wants!!!!!
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 24th November 2009, 8:25 am

aural wrote:Most prob the next MU i cannot join. I think most would prefer night MU because of the weather.

Now panicking, asking people if they free on my wedding day or not. Lol How last min can i get =x

Anyway, nice MU and bunch of people. Of course thanks to the CSM for shouting his lungs out. 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 Icon_lol

u looking for convoy ? u can open a thread and see which bro can help out thumbsup
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 24th November 2009, 9:19 am

Siaoster wrote:
aural wrote:Most prob the next MU i cannot join. I think most would prefer night MU because of the weather.

u looking for convoy ? u can open a thread and see which bro can help out thumbsup

lol not lah, my wedding invitation card only came in yesterday and i calling, sms and facebooking to confirm attendees.
But convoy not a bad idea since i will be using my own xiao bai as wedding car.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 24th November 2009, 2:07 pm

aural wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

lol not lah, my wedding invitation card only came in yesterday and i calling, sms and facebooking to confirm attendees.
But convoy not a bad idea since i will be using my own xiao bai as wedding car.

just start a thread on it and see who willing to participate in the convoy

the first FORTE WEDDING CONVOY ! Twisted Evil
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 24th November 2009, 2:32 pm

Aural paiseh lah.....

Siaoster, you're the moderator mah......help him out....

Start the thread........

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 24th November 2009, 2:51 pm

ace wrote:Aural paiseh lah.....

Start the thread........

No lah. i where got pai sei no time to post the details yet.

Later i try to do up proposed timing and such else hard to organise.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 24th November 2009, 3:01 pm

Hey bro!! Do it really early in the morning can?? Like say 5am?? Then I can go straight after clubbing!! Hahahaha!! :-)

If not, confirm I cant wake up!! Hahahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 24th November 2009, 3:03 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Hey bro!! Do it really early in the morning can?? Like say 5am?? Then I can go straight after clubbing!! Hahahaha!! :-)

5am most prob only you will be there. Razz
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 24th November 2009, 4:01 pm

Hahaha!! Then what time?? Thought usually very early in the morning?? Hahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 24th November 2009, 6:33 pm

aural wrote:
ace wrote:Aural paiseh lah.....

Start the thread........

No lah. i where got pai sei no time to post the details yet.

Later i try to do up proposed timing and such else hard to organise.

u have a pm 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 332362
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by tower7 28th November 2009, 7:01 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Siaster...............great job!! Tiring for you I know!! And lucky ash could endure it!! Hehehe!! :-)

Ano....better get your A*s to the next Convoy!! Then at least Siaoster no need keep flying to the front of the convoy, then slow down to the back!! :-)

Shendoh..........I do apologize for the suggestion of the Stich tatt!! Hehehe!! But I am sure you will get a lot more 'loving' from the Queen!! Hehehehe!! :-)

So Daniel bro, when is your turn to decorate vehicle with cow logo, that can bring uniqueness in the forte convoy ?

tower7

Back to top Go down

Post by tower7 28th November 2009, 7:07 pm

aural wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Hey bro!! Do it really early in the morning can?? Like say 5am?? Then I can go straight after clubbing!! Hahahaha!! :-)

Convenience to mention your big day in the forum ? Maybe some of our bro and sis
can come to support your convoy leh...

tower7

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 28th November 2009, 10:13 pm

tower7 wrote:
aural wrote:

Convenience to mention your big day in the forum ? Maybe some of our bro and sis
can come to support your convoy leh...

Bro its here : http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/special-events-f31/first-forte-wedding-convoy-t2420.htm 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 29th November 2009, 1:47 pm

So long as his car doesnt arrive with this wallpaper on it:

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 Cow_02
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 30th November 2009, 1:41 pm

Guys, may i know for those who changed to Brisk Silver Plug during the 7th meetup....who to contact for the purchase? Would like to change mine...
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 1st December 2009, 11:31 am

longbow wrote:So long as his car doesnt arrive with this wallpaper on it:

Err....are we suppose to be able to see some sorta image?? Hahaha!! :-)

Too bad my car not black or white. If not can do the black and white cow print!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 1st December 2009, 11:40 am

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:
longbow wrote:So long as his car doesnt arrive with this wallpaper on it:

Err....are we suppose to be able to see some sorta image?? Hahaha!! :-)

Too bad my car not black or white. If not can do the black and white cow print!! :-)

you can always go for a repay of your whole car.... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 Lol
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 1st December 2009, 12:33 pm

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 3 Neon_cowcar
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 2nd December 2009, 9:49 am

Hahahaha!! Nice!! :-)

Well, if I ever start my own business, confirm I will do something like this!! Publicity man!!! Hehehehe!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3