Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job...

+19
KnightRider
Daniel^Bigcow
KingJerry
lukester
omg2doors
impact2001
forte3737
tensai
kapitan
Siaoster
maxmin_78
unlimitedz
aural
NiVleK
The Blue Cruiser
JuanST
longbow
Fortec
liplip
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Empty Re: Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job...

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 16th November 2009, 12:28 pm

First property made a million spore dollars??!! Wahhh!! Sure or not?? He bought the place for $1million, managed to sell at $2million??!!

What do you mean by milked?? Sensitive word k?? This cow here dun like ppl simply use the word milk!! Hahahaha!! :-)

Like my parents always say, 'There is no such thing as easy/fast money. If you keep thinking there is, you will never succeed.' :-)

The only real easy/fast money is when you dabble in illegal businesses. And that is also another bound for failure option. :-)

liplip, you shouldnt be thinking of how to make easy/fast money or thinking of making lots of money. We should all learn how to be contented with what we have. Whatever extra is a gift. That should be the way.

However..................... :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Empty Re: Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job...

Post by KingJerry 16th November 2009, 12:50 pm

Yea, being contented is important.

If you are never contented, you will never be happy!

Look on the bright side of life! Maybe go play soccer (when are we playing FOGS football?!) or do sports.. Can help to relax..
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 16th November 2009, 12:54 pm

face it guys.... it is very difficult to find inner peace when we are brought up in a very competitive world..... when the measure of anything is always the newer, the faster, the better and the more expensive... anyway....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 16th November 2009, 1:50 pm

Well, if competitive is the way to go........compete to be contented with what you have!! Hehehehe!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 16th November 2009, 1:52 pm

in this society..... if u want to be content..... u need to let go of the need to be among the first......
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 16th November 2009, 1:54 pm

Hahaha!! Work towards being the first to be content?? Hahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 16th November 2009, 1:55 pm

...which kiasu singaporeans won't. Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Icon_wink
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 16th November 2009, 2:03 pm

paradox of contentment.... Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Icon_razz
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 16th November 2009, 2:29 pm

Hahaha!! :-)

Anyways, liplip, dun worry so much k?? Just take it as god has something better in store for you!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by liplip 16th November 2009, 5:30 pm

Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

Maybe milk is not a very good word, it was sold for 1 million. Bought at 400k-500k, but rental covered half of that? He held the property for rental, but when the gahmen suddenly raised the loan eligibility from 30yr old property to 50yr old, price shot up, then came the en-bloc, sold to speculators for around 1 million, shiok...

liplip

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 16th November 2009, 5:48 pm

Ahh I see. But rental for how long?? Can make half a mil??!! Wahh!! But then again, 400 to 500k means not that near town, unless he bought it like when I was still in primary school or younger. :-)

Yeah en-bloc maybe could make that kinda money. :-)

I was joking about the milk part!! Chill. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by liplip 16th November 2009, 8:57 pm

You are quite wrong, it is just behind a tech park near Alexandra area.

liplip

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 17th November 2009, 9:33 am

Ohh yeah. That aint town area to me. Hahaha!! Town to me means either orchard area, or like city area. :-) Cos only those areas can fetch like rentals of like 10k or more. If not, how to make half a million in only a couple of years?? :-)

Anyways doesnt matter. The grass is always greener.....

Your neighbour might have ppl backing him/her up, etc and other factors. :-) We all dun lead same lives. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by liplip 10th March 2010, 11:49 pm

Feeling upbeat tonight, wish me luck, second interview tomorrow.

liplip

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 10th March 2010, 11:52 pm

dont worry too much.....I was told that my office will close 1 month's time from 9th feb .....and within 3 weeks...i found a job and better deal.....

Good Luck!!!

Last edited by KnightRider on 11th March 2010, 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 11th March 2010, 12:01 am

all the best bro!! Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Icon_lol
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th March 2010, 8:02 am

good luck!!!!
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 11th March 2010, 8:17 am

liplip wrote:Feeling upbeat tonight, wish me luck, second interview tomorrow.

all the best !! Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 332362
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 11th March 2010, 8:18 am

KnightRider wrote:dont worry too much.....I was told that my office will close 1 month's time from 9th feb .....and within 3 weeks...i found a job and better deal.....

Good Luck!!!

yeah near my area right... hur hur hur
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 11th March 2010, 8:38 am

Best of luck bro liplip ! Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Icon_cheers
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by liplip 12th March 2010, 7:38 am

Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Icon_razz Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Icon_razz Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Icon_razz
Thanks to all the well wishing, it helped, and landed a job.
Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Icon_cheers

liplip

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th March 2010, 8:03 am

congrtas Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Icon_cheers
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 12th March 2010, 8:05 am

congratz bro !
so when's the treat ? Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Icon_razz
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by liplip 12th March 2010, 9:37 am

pessimizt wrote:congratz bro !
so when's the treat ? Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Icon_razz

Treat? (hmm... how to siam this...?)

Any meetup this Sunday? The only wife-free days for some time to come. I remember the first time I met Greatgazoo and Yummyking was also my rare wife-free day in a year! Haha... no more kopi after the wife-free day.

liplip

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th March 2010, 9:40 am

huh... u must introduce some hobbies to ur wife.... hobbies that will not include u..... Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Icon_razz
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by liplip 12th March 2010, 9:46 am

JuanST wrote:huh... u must introduce some hobbies to ur wife.... hobbies that will not include u..... Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Icon_razz

Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Fresse

Great idea.

Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Icon_neutral But pocket needs to be deeper for that to happen... sigh...

liplip

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th March 2010, 9:48 am

no need... her pockets need to be deeper..... Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by liplip 12th March 2010, 10:13 am

haiz... she always fish in my pockets one leh...

liplip

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th March 2010, 10:16 am

hahahaha..... wives always do that.... it is just a question of how good u are at misdirection..... Feeling so low... clock counting to losing my job... - Page 2 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 12th March 2010, 12:57 pm

liplip, apply to be a teacher at MOE. They will want you... in fact you will get a good salary as you're considered experienced. After training at NIE, you shd be able to get 4-5k....

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 12th March 2010, 2:21 pm

congrats... to your new job...

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2