Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
My Forte backside too pretty........ Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
My Forte backside too pretty........ Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
My Forte backside too pretty........ Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
My Forte backside too pretty........ Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
My Forte backside too pretty........ Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
My Forte backside too pretty........ Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
My Forte backside too pretty........ Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
My Forte backside too pretty........ Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
My Forte backside too pretty........ Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

My Forte backside too pretty........

+8
kapitan
aural
joepele
longbow
impact2001
FriesL
xenocide
keigo
12 posters

Go down

My Forte backside too pretty........ Empty My Forte backside too pretty........

Post by keigo 28th November 2009, 12:13 am

Hi All

Today going in to JB from 2nd link... after SG custom and on the way to Malaysia Custom.. there is a heavy traffic jam...

so the motion is move stop move stop... super boring... but I never expected with such super slow traffic movement..

A Wish whom is following behing me all along see my Forte backside too pretty he no longer can take it can decided to kiss my backside....

below is a boring video clip taken.. but at least this video will help me stop all question..

Just uploaded video.. so will take youtube a while to become avail
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

My Forte backside too pretty........ Empty Re: My Forte backside too pretty........

Post by xenocide 28th November 2009, 12:50 am

hope nothing serious bro...
xenocide
xenocide

Back to top Go down

My Forte backside too pretty........ Empty Re: My Forte backside too pretty........

Post by FriesL 28th November 2009, 12:53 am

yeah.. hope nothing serious..

Last edited by FriesL on 28th November 2009, 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 28th November 2009, 1:00 am

just a small kiss right???? haha..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 28th November 2009, 1:02 am

the bang is at 15:29:30?
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 28th November 2009, 1:05 am

longbow wrote:the bang is at 15:29:30?

u can see there is a slight jerk.. most probably that is the time when keigo kena kissed!!!!
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 28th November 2009, 2:24 am

yea I also noticed that his car didn't move after that jerk
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 28th November 2009, 8:19 am

Lucky you got that camera man...

I think I'll need to get one too...

Wonder if Eastgear has a booth in SiTex
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 28th November 2009, 9:37 am

yes bingo... you guy got the correct timing....

well it is nothing serious... but got a small dent at my back left side...

actually can dont need to claim or repair.. but since this is a free repair why not....

also got the chance to remove the other small dent which hit by the short pole when I reverse last time.... both dent at the same left spot.. Twisted Evil

So the video help to proof that I'm clean I did not reverse to create accident....cause as you can see I'm in a jam traffic... the other party when report can claim I reverse thus result in the accident...

When I alight my car I ask the driver what happen you fall a sleep while driving.. cause my car is not moving and you come bang me....???? confused

he just keep saying his fault... and sorry....

So I quickly take his info... and take some photo and move off... else I dont know how long I'm going to stuck in the jam...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 28th November 2009, 9:40 am

My Forte backside too pretty........ IMG_0160
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 28th November 2009, 10:23 am

Bro, got tell him u need will help him sign the discharge letter but need to go access ur dmg first. Just let him know ur car you have in car video subtlely.

Just curious what was the first words that came out of your mouth.

I remembered mine was stars stars stars all the way before i step out of the car. Laughing
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 28th November 2009, 10:33 am

another set of numbers to buy this weekend.... reverse the sequence as bang from back...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 28th November 2009, 10:37 am

aural wrote:Bro, got tell him u need will help him sign the discharge letter but need to go access ur dmg first. Just let him know ur car you have in car video subtlely.

I remembered mine was stars stars stars all the way before i step out of the car. Laughing

my first word from my mount in the car is WTF.. then I step out and look at the guy.. my first word is what happen?? you fall asleep huh...

anyway with video and photo I dont think he can run away and say not his fault...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 28th November 2009, 11:08 am

.....traffic jam also can accident. that wish must be having some illusion that he is driving in an empty lane. My Forte backside too pretty........ Suspect
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 28th November 2009, 11:08 am

keigo wrote:
aural wrote:Bro, got tell him u need will help him sign the discharge letter but need to go access ur dmg first. Just let him know ur car you have in car video subtlely.

my first word from my mount in the car is WTF.. then I step out and look at the guy.. my first word is what happen?? you fall asleep huh...

anyway with video and photo I dont think he can run away and say not his fault...

He has no case at all for sure.
You intend to go back C&C to do?
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 28th November 2009, 11:09 am

aural wrote:
keigo wrote:

He has no case at all for sure.
You intend to go back C&C to do?

I also dont want to go back C&C but the damage is at the BK so think no choice but to go back for a replacement...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 28th November 2009, 12:06 pm

if its a small dent, might as well take $$ from him instead?
i remember from dunno where got people kiss another car's bumper later kana 3k repair cost but can claim from insurance la...

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 5th December 2009, 10:07 am

Finally u gt ur chance to repair ur backside. My Forte backside too pretty........ Lol
I still remember when we were talking abt it at ano's hse carpark there.

My Forte backside too pretty........ Icon_razz
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 5th December 2009, 11:17 am

melburn wrote:Finally u gt ur chance to repair ur backside. My Forte backside too pretty........ Lol

u al have a lot of secret silent mob is it???
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 5th December 2009, 11:22 am

kapitan wrote:
melburn wrote:Finally u gt ur chance to repair ur backside. My Forte backside too pretty........ Lol

u al have a lot of secret silent mob is it???

Haha nt secret mob la, i meet siaoster there to do my door pillars.

melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 5th December 2009, 11:55 am

joepele wrote:Lucky you got that camera man...

I think I'll need to get one too...

Wonder if Eastgear has a booth in SiTex

I agree, im getting one too..... My Forte backside too pretty........ 332362
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 5th December 2009, 11:58 am

jeRrRKKKK wrote:if its a small dent, might as well take $$ from him instead?
i remember from dunno where got people kiss another car's bumper later kana 3k repair cost but can claim from insurance la...

Talking about this, last year when i kiss a van backside, nothing happen, and he blady hell claim me 1.2k.......Stupid NTUC.....
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down