Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race

+31
keigo
1Seth1
Corgel
scalar
kapitan
Kiang
joepele
Solidlight
JuanST
Forte899
melburn
GnoMisH
elonn
rockstarforte
FriesL
scorpey
Juz@kid
ctoh
aural
hsjose
Terrier
lukester
Mystique
colin
GPon
dandeana21
geraldtay
KingJerry
NiVleK
BeanBag
mosabnet
35 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race Empty congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race

Post by mosabnet 9th January 2010, 5:37 pm

Hi Bros & Sis

i join an autocross race yesterday driving my Cerato 1.6 Auto and it was a fantastic race, there is 20 different cars join the Race like Mercedes, BMW, Nissan, Ford, and am the only KIA between them, i bite all those cars and proved that KIA is not Making toy Cars and able to challenge other cars in races.
i get a one Minute, 0 Second and 88 part of second and that's make me the Third Winner after VW Bettele 2.5 Auto (1st Winner) and 3.0 Manual Nissan ZX (2nd Winner).
now i have the final race with other 8 Cars in 29-Jan-09 and hope will be able to be on of the three winners.
i will post Pictures of Race and Video Soon.
Bronze Medal yesterday and Golden or Silver will be the Next.
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race Empty Re: congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race

Post by BeanBag 9th January 2010, 5:51 pm

GXGX...Hope you can emerge top on the next race.. JYJY and Good Luck!

BeanBag

Back to top Go down

congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race Empty Re: congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race

Post by NiVleK 9th January 2010, 7:42 pm

Whoa. So did you mod/tune your forte?
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 9th January 2010, 9:30 pm

Nice! Congrats!
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldtay 9th January 2010, 9:42 pm

congrats.
geraldtay
geraldtay

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 9th January 2010, 10:20 pm

congrats!!! forte power!! again power to surprise.. hiak hiak hiak...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 10th January 2010, 12:08 am

NiVleK wrote:Whoa. So did you mod/tune your forte?

Thanks all for Nice Comments,
i didnt tune anything in my Forte, i just Pumped up my Tires up to 40 Psi, Take off Air Filter, Take of Spare Tire and Subwoofer.
wish to get better time in the final Race.

here is Picture for my Car and some others cars i Challnged in the Race.

am in the Right side of Picture

congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race Dsc01125congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race Dsc01123congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race Dsc01122congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race Dsc01121congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race Dsc01120congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race Dsc01119
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by GPon 10th January 2010, 12:13 am

the race is not in SG rite?

we the car can run w/o air filter will it dmg the car?
GPon
GPon

Back to top Go down

Post by colin 10th January 2010, 12:20 am

Wow, not bad man... stock also can ah.
colin
colin

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 10th January 2010, 12:41 am

GPon wrote:the race is not in SG rite?

we the car can run w/o air filter will it dmg the car?

This is not in SG bro, this is in Iraq

and the Engine will get damage of Course of you run it with out Air Filter but its will not effect if you will take it off for two or three Minutes.
i just take it off when i enter the Race may be running my enigne with out it for 5 minutes total.
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique 10th January 2010, 12:49 am

Nice!

Mystique

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 10th January 2010, 12:51 am

Thanks Mystique
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 10th January 2010, 1:01 am

wah impressive!!!!!

are the rest of the cars have bigger engine and u are doing so good...
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 10th January 2010, 1:33 am

uploading the Race Vedio to the Youtube so i can share it with you guys.
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 10th January 2010, 2:04 am

video of my racing

mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 10th January 2010, 2:13 am

Great work dude.. congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race 332362
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hsjose 10th January 2010, 2:48 am

Congrats, bro! You did us proud! congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race Icon_cheers
hsjose
hsjose

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 10th January 2010, 9:37 am

nice turns bro. Our cars are not small and you handled it really well.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 10th January 2010, 9:52 am

Bro, your driving skill is impressive!
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 10th January 2010, 10:07 am

what??? r u serious this is a 1.6 auto????

u mean I can do it with my car too???

u looked like u had fun out there... very nice...

next MU we can try this?
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 10th January 2010, 11:11 am

mosab... did u use fully auto or e sportstronic gear mode...

congratz n muz say u got some skill on ur first turn, bro.... congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race 141836 congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race 141836 congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race 141836
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 10th January 2010, 11:50 am

lukester wrote:what??? r u serious this is a 1.6 auto????

u mean I can do it with my car too???

u looked like u had fun out there... very nice...

next MU we can try this?

its not abt the car.. its the driver.. Smile and sandy road surface is easier to make turns like tat than our bitumen roads here..

Congrats to TS! hope u win the next race too! congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race 332362
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 10th January 2010, 5:56 pm

Congratulations!!!!!!!
impressive driving skills too cool!
guy we better start posting these to all other forums...haaa...
really proud of you!!!! congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race 332362 congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race 332362

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 10th January 2010, 7:53 pm

Thanks for all of you Friends,
and its 1.6 Auto as i said and every one can do this with his ride but its need a good driving skills and strong heart to accelerate on and get the maximam power,
i drive it on fully Auto and hope to be better in the final race,
appreciate all your support and comments
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by rockstarforte 10th January 2010, 9:50 pm

Congrtaz!! & Nice driving bro!!

Update us on the next race aite! (All the best!!)

Cool alot racers in tis forum..woohooo!!!
rockstarforte
rockstarforte

Back to top Go down

Post by elonn 10th January 2010, 9:58 pm

wahahaa..so cool!!

elonn

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 10th January 2010, 10:30 pm

am so Proud of my Car after this car i Kiss the KIA emblem infront of My friend to prove how much i love this Nice ride.
hope to find the 2.0 engine in my country soon.

another Vedio for the Race,

Last edited by mosabnet on 10th January 2010, 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by GnoMisH 10th January 2010, 10:40 pm

congrats and cheers to forte!
GnoMisH
GnoMisH

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 10th January 2010, 10:54 pm

Great skill bro. Really impressed at the way u handle an auto car.

congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race 332362
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte899 11th January 2010, 10:39 am

Mosabnet bro,
You did us great!, impressive driving skill. Congrate congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race 332362

Forte899

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th January 2010, 12:09 pm

congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race 141836 congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race 141836 congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race 141836
Forte899 wrote:Mosabnet bro,
You did us great!, impressive driving skill. Congrate congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race 332362
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidlight 11th January 2010, 12:59 pm

Cool bro! Damn, your the man!

Solidlight

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 11th January 2010, 1:29 pm

Congrats!
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 11th January 2010, 5:19 pm

Thanks Brothers, thanks for KIA because of what they Made.
i wish i can do more for my Forte to get more Power and nice Style but the Problem is the Market here missed lots of stuff i need for my Forte like Voltage Stabilizer, Cold Air Intake, Platinum Spark Plug, Body Kit etc.
hope to find what i need before the Next Race.
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 11th January 2010, 5:23 pm

Hey Bro, after u win ur next race, write to KIA or send them the video clips then ask them to sponsor u in the future Razz
maybe they will import a 2L Koup to u too! grin
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 11th January 2010, 5:30 pm

Great Idea, will do that and hope they will do something for me.
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 12th January 2010, 9:24 am

wah ................. good skill ..
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 12th January 2010, 9:33 am

great job...

but I find it funny as to how the race officials does not take safety seriously... we can see official along the track, and the safety barriers are almost not in existence.... in the car park races held locally or even the drift demos, you would have barriers separating spectators and cars, also no one is on track when the time trail starts...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th January 2010, 9:35 am

maybe they can run faster than the cars.... or maybe invincible.... congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 12th January 2010, 11:39 am

Didn't know the car can "drift" like that...

Must the ESC be turned off?

Does your car come with 2 or 4 disk brakes?
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 12th January 2010, 3:22 pm

kapitan wrote:great job...

but I find it funny as to how the race officials does not take safety seriously... we can see official along the track, and the safety barriers are almost not in existence.... in the car park races held locally or even the drift demos, you would have barriers separating spectators and cars, also no one is on track when the time trail starts...

kapitan,
this is Race made by Iraq Auto Sport Club, and this Club have no one to support because its non government orginazation also we are living in the War Zone. only the member of this club is supporting it so you can notice that we missed lots of stuff for racing.
now Pepsi supporting this Champion and will give a gift for the winner of the next race.
first winner will get 3000.00 USD
Second winner 2000.00 USD
third winner 1000.00 USD
and we agreed to give the money of the winners to the Club to buy the important stuff that we need.
but for me if i win the 3000.00 usd i will take it for me only lol...
hope you have enough idea about this race now.

Club Page in Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com//photo.php?pid=30560735&id=1249848593#/group.php?gid=109772130099&ref=mf
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 12th January 2010, 3:24 pm

joepele wrote:Didn't know the car can "drift" like that...

Must the ESC be turned off?

Does your car come with 2 or 4 disk brakes?

i have no ESC in my Forte also its came without ABS with 2 Disk Brakes only.
stock 15" rims & Tires
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 12th January 2010, 3:25 pm

mosabnet, its great that you guys can organise such with the limited resources that you have and in your country's current situation.... good luck..

Singaporeans do not realise how fortunate they are... Smile
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 12th January 2010, 3:30 pm

congrats & well done....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 12th January 2010, 3:35 pm

wow... amazing... i haven't seen the videos yet but i'm pretty sure ur driving is great... how long have u been racing?
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Seth1 12th January 2010, 3:47 pm

he mentioned that at the start, airfilter, woofer and spare tyre.

i didn't know our car has a woofer?
1Seth1
1Seth1

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 12th January 2010, 3:48 pm

1Seth1 wrote:he mentioned that at the start, airfilter, woofer and spare tyre.

i didn't know our car has a woofer?

not yours or mine... but his....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 12th January 2010, 3:49 pm

mosabnet wrote:
kapitan wrote:great job...

kapitan,
this is Race made by Iraq Auto Sport Club, and this Club have no one to support because its non government orginazation also we are living in the War Zone. only the member of this club is supporting it so you can notice that we missed lots of stuff for racing.
now Pepsi supporting this Champion and will give a gift for the winner of the next race.
first winner will get 3000.00 USD
Second winner 2000.00 USD
third winner 1000.00 USD
and we agreed to give the money of the winners to the Club to buy the important stuff that we need.
but for me if i win the 3000.00 usd i will take it for me only lol...
hope you have enough idea about this race now.

Club Page in Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com//photo.php?pid=30560735&id=1249848593#/group.php?gid=109772130099&ref=mf

nice one....at least you can race... try racing in SG.. next time you know.. your car tow back and you cleaning your backside to sit in jail...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 12th January 2010, 3:52 pm

keigo wrote:nice one....at least you can race... try racing in SG.. next time you know.. your car tow back and you cleaning your backside to sit in jail...

Singapore also have organise such races lah... sanctioned by SMSA..... mainly at Kallang Stadium car park.... car park races,... or should I say, time trial...but last year being a bad economic year, there weren't much, or at least not of any I heard of.

With the new permanent Changi race track, I guess this year should see some races being organised...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 12th January 2010, 4:07 pm

kapitan wrote:
keigo wrote:nice one....at least you can race... try racing in SG.. next time you know.. your car tow back and you cleaning your backside to sit in jail...

Singapore also have organise such races lah... sanctioned by SMSA..... mainly at Kallang Stadium car park.... car park races,... or should I say, time trial...but last year being a bad economic year, there weren't much, or at least not of any I heard of.

With the new permanent Changi race track, I guess this year should see some races being organised...

yup, but still will go up north for practice... the fuel, the tyres enough costs already...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next