Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race

+31
keigo
1Seth1
Corgel
scalar
kapitan
Kiang
joepele
Solidlight
JuanST
Forte899
melburn
GnoMisH
elonn
rockstarforte
FriesL
scorpey
Juz@kid
ctoh
aural
hsjose
Terrier
lukester
Mystique
colin
GPon
dandeana21
geraldtay
KingJerry
NiVleK
BeanBag
mosabnet
35 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 Empty Re: congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race

Post by pessimizt 12th January 2010, 4:24 pm

Great driving skills you got ! congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 332362
And you sure look young too ! 20+ ?
I really wonder how you did those drifts ? Brake + Accelerator depressed together ? Did you use handbrakes ? congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

Anyway, must congratulate you too !!! And all the best in the next and final tournament !!!!
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 Empty Re: congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race

Post by ooosh 12th January 2010, 4:29 pm

Do you have the link?
ooosh
ooosh

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 12th January 2010, 5:18 pm

well,

i owned a 5 series BMW E34 before i buy the Cerato, i start learing Driving by the BMW it was my First Car to Drive and you can imagine how power it is with 6 Cylinder Enigne 2000 Cc Manual Trans,
so i start learing Drifting and Driving Skill with a heavy Car and so stable in the Street.
then when i buy the Cerato i found it a light car and can handle easily if you compare it to the BMW.
i teach my self about how to deal with the FWD cars because i never Drive it before all what i drive is RWD.
all what the Good Driver need is to have a strong Heart and quick notice.
Hand Brake is the most Important thing to doing those drifting also the Speed you Drive and Last the power to steering the Car to the Right Side.
when i read your Comments i just feel like F1 Driver lol and am not that just have a good driving Skill each one of you can do it by training
and as the Decal on my Car Said,, """ Drive it Like its Stolen """ that's it

congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 Dsc01129
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 12th January 2010, 10:50 pm

Hey bro, i like your decal ! congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 332362
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by leon76 12th January 2010, 11:32 pm

From the rim looks like ur forte is the china version, is that so? How much is it sold there

leon76

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 13th January 2010, 12:37 am

its the Korean Version, its sold around 17,000,00 USD in my Country.
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 14th January 2010, 1:36 pm

cool up to you..
so when is the next race coming? and if you are getting all the important stuffs in time?
do uppost.. thumbsup

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 14th January 2010, 2:51 pm

the Next Race will be in thr 29-Jan-2010// Friday, and i get nothing until now. i am sure i will race with my Car with out doing any mod.
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 16th January 2010, 4:42 pm

how about removing the seats? weight savings will be a very good performance enhancer in such a technical course...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 16th January 2010, 5:55 pm

reomving seat will save weight but no need to remove them as am the third winer.
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 16th January 2010, 5:59 pm

hmm? then wat's the race on 29 for?
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 16th January 2010, 6:07 pm

the race in the 29 will be the final race, 9 racer will challange to win to get the 1st, 2nd, 3rd.
and the time i get in my last race is the 3rd lowest time among the 9 cars so if i keep my time in the next race then will be no need to remove the seats.
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 16th January 2010, 6:10 pm

mosabnet bro, what are the other 8 cars competing with you ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 16th January 2010, 6:32 pm

1- Nissan ZX300 Manual 6 Cylinders 3000 Cc
2- Nissan ZX300 Manual 6 Cylinders 3000 Cc
3- BMW e30 325 Auto 6 Cylinders 2500 Cc
4- BMW e30 325 Auto 6 Cylinders 2500 Cc
5- BMW e36 320 Manul 6 Cylinders 2000 Cc
6- Mustang 1967 Auto 6 Cylinders unknown
7- VW Beetle Auto 5 Cylinders 2500 Cc
8- BMW E34 525 Auto 6 Cylinders 2500 Cc

and am the pure guy between them with 4 cylinders 1.6 Auto lol.
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 16th January 2010, 6:39 pm

Wow !!! congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 Icon_eek
I felt so proud of the Forte ! congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 332362
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 16th January 2010, 6:44 pm

you will not belive if i told you there were a corvetter, trans AM, Mustang, VW Gold, Toyota Supra, Nissan ZX, Mercedes 300 Coupe and too many Sport Cars join the Race but they Failed and we are the only 9 cars that we win to the final Race.
will be really Proud of Forte if i will win in the Final Race, Pray for me and my Forte to win.
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 16th January 2010, 6:50 pm

mosabnet wrote:the race in the 29 will be the final race, 9 racer will challange to win to get the 1st, 2nd, 3rd.
and the time i get in my last race is the 3rd lowest time among the 9 cars so if i keep my time in the next race then will be no need to remove the seats.

y settle for 3rd? there's a possibility that the 4th guy may do better than last time... just do wat u can to ur best, ur advantage is their disadvantage...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 16th January 2010, 6:55 pm

i dont know what will gona be happen in the 29, they will change the autocross Map and no one know's what he will do.
am training each friday in the public street to get ready and will see what i can do in the final.
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 16th January 2010, 7:01 pm

no matter wat's the map, a lighter car is always beneficial... u can accelerate faster, decelerate faster, throw it around faster, etc...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 16th January 2010, 7:25 pm

yeah you are right, but with Auto Transmission its will be so hard to drive fast in the Autocross.
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 16th January 2010, 7:56 pm

i agree, but the good part is u can use ur left foot to brake without any hindrance...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 16th January 2010, 9:33 pm

You've got great skills and your video will be my motivation to love Forte even more. Thanks Bro for making us proud.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 17th January 2010, 2:42 pm

Corgel wrote:i agree, but the good part is u can use ur left foot to brake without any hindrance...

there is also advantage by using the auto trnasmission is the speed for shifting from speed to speed also you can use the Handbrake easily and could save time on run
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 2nd February 2010, 4:28 pm

Hi, Bro Mosabnet

any update to the final race?? Smile

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 7th February 2010, 5:28 pm

Yea bro, any update on your 29th race ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 13th February 2010, 1:41 pm

Hi Bros & Sis

sadly i lose in the final race and get the 4th in different in time around 11 Part of second !!
below is some pix of my ride in the race day with the new style.
the VW Bettle win the 1st
BMW e30 325 2nd
BMW e32 325 3rd
now am looking for new tires as my tires damaged.

congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 Dsc01225

congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 Dsc01224congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 Dsc01223congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 Dsc01222congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 Dsc01221congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 Dsc01220congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 Dsc01218
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 13th February 2010, 4:50 pm

Hey mosabnet bro !
Sorry to hear about the competition.
Nonetheless, take it as an experience and go for it again the next time !

By the way, nice stickers you got on the ride ! congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 332362
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 15th February 2010, 1:30 pm

chin up bro!! It's already a big bonus that Forte made it to the finals and got into the 4th pos.. dat already shows the skills u hv and display the best potential of forte.. congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 332362 congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 332362 congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 332362

kudos!!!
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 15th February 2010, 3:55 pm

the maen reason of lossing the final race is the map of autocross, they make so hard for the FWD cars just like 2 turn around the objects so its hard to do drifitng twice in the same objects and that's make me delay,
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 21st February 2010, 2:02 am

hi, bro,

you are already a winner with what you have achieved. congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 332362 4th overall.

i am still very proud of you... and our dear Forte..haaa...

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 22nd February 2010, 2:07 pm

Thanks Friesl but i will not join any auto cross race in my forte Anymore as our Auto Sport Club band the FWD cars to join the autocross from now and on, only RWD cars will join so i will search for RWD car and start tuning it to join again.
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 22nd February 2010, 2:38 pm

Oh man, thats too bad. congratulation for Forte owners,, Cerato Forte win the 3rd in Autocross Race - Page 2 Icon_evil
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 22nd February 2010, 3:05 pm

i can see that.. FWD never good for drifting anyway...
cheers to you... thumbsup

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2