Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath

+28
dandeana21
KingJerry
lawrenceke
Juz@kid
The Blue Cruiser
GPon
pessimizt
JuanST
greatgazoo
ace
ctoh
andikong
keigo
ReDeViL
unlimitedz
kysoong
Terrier
kapitan
patsy
aural
KnightRider
lukester
rover
Dark Knight
longbow
Hello Kitty
DarkPrince
Siaoster
32 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Empty Re: 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath

Post by longbow 17th December 2009, 1:01 am

why sigh? not enough moolah to buy right? 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Lol
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Empty Re: 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath

Post by unlimitedz 17th December 2009, 1:04 am

s2k... nice car?? stop production liao rite,,, cmon... how can u treat ur car ezly...
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 17th December 2009, 1:09 am

wads ezly? S2k is a legend u know... haha like FD and Silvia, childhood dream cars
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 17th December 2009, 1:12 am

guess u r on e same track as me.. hhha... then again, s2k shld get facelift... for this century fashion... hahah but no more production liao....
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 17th December 2009, 1:14 am

btw b4 gettin my koup, was prayin hard for new-facelift models... crossing fingers on nissan sunny.. but nope.... didnt cme laong... lolx... vios did, subaru did etc etc... mark x looks nice too...
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 17th December 2009, 10:02 am

i am hoping their prices would get a 'facelift' too. 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_smile
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 18th December 2009, 11:36 pm

longbow wrote:8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 S7301722

OH NO!!! My bear bear car made its way to the MU without the owner!! hahaha.. thx to brother ano.. muz hv been super stressed while driving my car.. LOL... 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Fresse
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 18th December 2009, 11:40 pm

Juz@kid wrote:

how cum onli e car is inside e pic??? where is e driver???

haiz... diz bear likes to go missing..... 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_lol

LOL!!! de owner went Japan to enjoy buying more bears liao... actually it's Ano who drove my car lah.. he super stressed while driving coz of the bear bear.. hmm.. now come to think of it.. he sure does look like the bear bear inside my car.. 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_tongue
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 19th December 2009, 9:59 am

The Blue Cruiser wrote:i am hoping their prices would get a 'facelift' too. 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_smile

now i think will only go up.... got voted no 3.... 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by rover 19th December 2009, 10:25 pm

We'll be delivering all the donation in kind to Club Rainbow Singapore tml (Sun, 20 Dec 09). All donated items will be stored at CRS centre for their subsequent distribution to the needy families and children.

Attached is also a simple card made by us to be presented to CRS. Just a little memory for CRS and also to acknowledge the kind gestures and contributions by the various car clubs which supported us.

8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 19122009106-1

rover

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 20th December 2009, 4:38 am

Our logo is.... A BLUE BOX WITH TEXT
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by rover 20th December 2009, 6:47 pm

Mission accomplished! All items delivered to Club Rainbow.
Well done to all who had contributed and supported our first try on charity.
See u all next year! We'll be back again.
ps : look out for Jan issue of WHEELS ASIA on this event's coverage.
8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Dsc00572

rover

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 20th December 2009, 6:58 pm

longbow wrote:Our logo is.... A BLUE BOX WITH TEXT

Honestly I also dunno our logo is "Blue box with text".. haha.. i thought they will use our decal picture... but nvm la.. as long is a good deed, who cares..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by rover 20th December 2009, 9:07 pm

impact2001 wrote:
longbow wrote:Our logo is.... A BLUE BOX WITH TEXT

Honestly I also dunno our logo is "Blue box with text".. haha.. i thought they will use our decal picture... but nvm la.. as long is a good deed, who cares..
Pls acceptour apologies. Didnt hv time to lok thru all the forum, thus i wasnt aware tat FOGS oredi hv a decal logo. Wat i did was to grab all the forums' heade logos. Once again, paisay... 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_redface

rover

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 20th December 2009, 11:59 pm

Maybe we can put our decal logo as our forum header?
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 21st December 2009, 1:14 am

Siaoster wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:seems like alot of regular old-timers not around.. plans for 9th meet-up coming soon?

yeah and u were not there 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Suspect

got family duties to fulfill.. life's not easy after marriage... 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_razz
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 21st December 2009, 5:04 pm

Aei all those who want my set of raw 7th and 8th meetup photos, please pmsg me your emails. I will be sending out through yousendit tonight.
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by rover 23rd December 2009, 4:17 pm

Handed over the sales proceedings from sales of 300 pins during the event.

Receipt for initial first 100 pins pledged by Chomp Team:
8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Receipt100pins

Receipt for remaining 300 pins sold during event:
8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Receipt300pins

Wishing all a Merry X'mas and Happy New Year.

See ya all next year! Cheers and peace to all!

rover

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 23rd December 2009, 9:56 pm

Well Done Well Done !!!
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 24th December 2009, 4:09 am

worth every drop of ur sweat.... 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 141836 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 141836 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 141836
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 24th December 2009, 4:10 am

longbow wrote:Maybe we can put our decal logo as our forum header?

i think its time liao.... 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_bounce
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 11th March 2010, 3:31 pm

Hi Guys!

I am a newbie and it's great to see everyone come together for a good course.

The BK really looks even more solid as the stock front bumper already looks good.

I will be picking up my new ride later this month, so see you guys around wherever you may be.

Cheers!

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 11th March 2010, 3:37 pm

sure sure welcome to the forum =)
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th March 2010, 4:05 pm

mamamia is a guy..... welcome 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 11th March 2010, 4:19 pm

JuanST wrote:mamamia is a guy..... welcome 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

does guy / gal matters? lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 11th March 2010, 6:11 pm

Heh Heh!

Tks guys/gals!

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 11th March 2010, 6:12 pm

mamamia wrote:Hi Guys!

I am a newbie and it's great to see everyone come together for a good course.

The BK really looks even more solid as the stock front bumper already looks good.

I will be picking up my new ride later this month, so see you guys around wherever you may be.

Cheers!

Welcome !
So you booked a Forte / Koup ? Colour ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 11th March 2010, 6:22 pm

Yeap!

Booked Forte 1.6 SX (A), Bright Silver for easier maintenance (As there are many bird and tiny black tree seeds in the car park where I stay).

The car will arrive the month's end and I am contemplating whether to purchase the BK at $800.

Cheers!

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 11th March 2010, 6:26 pm

Great colour for low maintenance ! 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_razz
Do take some pics and post it in the Expose your Forte !
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 11th March 2010, 7:24 pm

Hi Pessimizt

Sure will when I get my ride!

Cheers! 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th March 2010, 8:52 am

mamamia wrote:Yeap!

Booked Forte 1.6 SX (A), Bright Silver for easier maintenance (As there are many bird and tiny black tree seeds in the car park where I stay).

The car will arrive the month's end and I am contemplating whether to purchase the BK at $800.

Cheers!

BK outside is 600.....
b.silver.... nice choice... shows a mature and discerning taste..... 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 12th March 2010, 9:17 am

BK outside $600 includes installation? Is it at ManCanDo?

Thanks for comments on my chosen colour 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th March 2010, 9:21 am

mamamia wrote:BK outside $600 includes installation? Is it at ManCanDo?

Thanks for comments on my chosen colour 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

not mcd.... not sure where...
as far as the color is concerned, really good choice..... 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 332362 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 332362 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 332362

for bk.... it has been discussed so many times, it is just too low...and a bit fragile....
if u have the extra cash, go for
1. koup bumper
2. mid-hight spoiler with lights
3. roadrun side skirts....

8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_smile

Last edited by JuanST on 12th March 2010, 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 12th March 2010, 9:23 am

Thanks JuanST!

What colour is yours btw?

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th March 2010, 9:25 am

mamamia wrote:Thanks JuanST!

cannot say..... mine is a super uncle colour....... 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 12th March 2010, 9:26 am

JuanST wrote:

cannot say..... mine is a super uncle colour....... 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_smile

Got such colour ? 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_razz
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th March 2010, 9:29 am

pessimizt wrote:
JuanST wrote:

Got such colour ? 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_razz

got... u saw my plain jane before right?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 12th March 2010, 9:34 am

Actually cant remember ah.....i only went for meetup once or twice only. Meet for aircon DIY twice.
And got to miss the Anniversary Chalet too. 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_redface
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 12th March 2010, 9:34 am

Anyways, all colours are nice !
Just enjoy the ride !
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 12th March 2010, 9:44 am

haha

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th March 2010, 9:47 am

pessimizt wrote:Actually cant remember ah.....i only went for meetup once or twice only. Meet for aircon DIY twice.
And got to miss the Anniversary Chalet too. 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_redface

huhu... the color so uncle... even u cannot remember..... 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_sad
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by mamamia 12th March 2010, 9:55 am

I've not seen your car yet 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

I am assuming uncle colour is Silver 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

mamamia

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 12th March 2010, 5:32 pm

JuanST wrote:
pessimizt wrote:Actually cant remember ah.....i only went for meetup once or twice only. Meet for aircon DIY twice.

huhu... the color so uncle... even u cannot remember..... 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_sad

Don't tell me your colour is gold??!!
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 12th March 2010, 5:36 pm

Gold ? Metal Bronze ? 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_sad
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4