Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend

+14
joA
saturnz^83
splee
rockeagle_11
elonn
add001
wilsonsoo
keigo
scalar
JuanST
shawnseah82
KingJerry
daleo
melburn
18 posters

Go down

KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Empty KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend

Post by melburn 7th January 2010, 11:13 pm

Got insider news that KIA will be clearing stocks this weekend, special discounts(*thousands) given for showroom and test drive cars.

Heard that the discount would be few thousands!!!
Just share this latest info from my source.
Meanwhile the existing prices also drop by 2K.
Great time to buy for those who are alrdy looking.

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/accessories-section-kits-leds-soundproof-ice-etc-f23/car-mind-the-one-stop-info-for-all-your-car-needs-t580-100.htm#114297

KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend 332362
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Empty Re: KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend

Post by daleo 8th January 2010, 12:08 am

its in the papers too.
It states that could slash prices up to $10K
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Empty Re: KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend

Post by KingJerry 8th January 2010, 12:40 am

10K?!?!?!?! WTF!
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 8th January 2010, 7:48 am

melburn wrote:Got insider news that KIA will be clearing stocks this weekend, special discounts(*thousands) given for showroom and test drive cars.

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/accessories-section-kits-leds-soundproof-ice-etc-f23/car-mind-the-one-stop-info-for-all-your-car-needs-t580-100.htm#114297

WOW you also know melburn KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Icon_lol ,Yesterday just re-order my forte again heared from my SE that they going to push down 2.0L price to 1.6L car price but haven confirm. KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Icon_eek
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 8th January 2010, 8:48 am

everybody slashing prices.... jap cars oso..... KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Icon_eek
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 8th January 2010, 9:54 am

gd time to buy .....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 8th January 2010, 9:56 am

time to buy another car... koup... KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Icon_razz
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 8th January 2010, 10:02 am

keigo wrote:time to buy another car... koup... KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Icon_razz

buy leh..... then u can rent out ur highly modded forte to to members waiting for their rides or
thise who have n0 cars..... KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by wilsonsoo 8th January 2010, 12:25 pm

shawnseah82 wrote:
melburn wrote:Got insider news that KIA will be clearing stocks this weekend, special discounts(*thousands) given for showroom and test drive cars.

WOW you also know melburn KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Icon_lol ,Yesterday just re-order my forte again heared from my SE that they going to push down 2.0L price to 1.6L car price but haven confirm. KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Icon_eek

is this true?? 2.0L the price of 1.6L?? anyway any good SE to recommend? thought of buying the forte....

wilsonsoo

Back to top Go down

Post by add001 8th January 2010, 6:59 pm

KIA Sale! Up to $10k discounts!
Starts Saturday 9thJan2010 from 9am.
All models, limited units.
While stocks last.
1st come 1st serve basis.
KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Icon_biggrin
add001
add001

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 8th January 2010, 7:06 pm

shawnseah82 wrote:

Haha i also know something more attractive, a very gd package for all bros here which i can't post here KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Icon_razz

Those interested can look for me i will pm u the package.

KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Icon_wink
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by elonn 8th January 2010, 8:11 pm

melburn wrote:
shawnseah82 wrote:

Haha i also know something more attractive, a very gd package for all bros here which i can't post here KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Icon_razz

can tell me more?? =D

elonn

Back to top Go down

Post by rockeagle_11 8th January 2010, 9:32 pm

Wat package??

Pm me the details, leh

rockeagle_11

Back to top Go down

Post by splee 8th January 2010, 10:27 pm

I am interested too.. Thx ...

Is the windscreen cracking issue still affect the new batch?

splee

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 9th January 2010, 12:16 am

I try to reply all PMs, for those whom i missed out pls contact me at my mobile so sry coz my mailbox flooded again.

Mel
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 9th January 2010, 12:26 am

Wow! $10K discount leh! Duno whether the white Sorento currently displayed there got discount anot? Keke..
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 9th January 2010, 12:45 am

saturnz^83 wrote:Wow! $10K discount leh! Duno whether the white Sorento currently displayed there got discount anot? Keke..

I heard up to 10K discounts on 2.0 models.
Not sure if they will sell the sorento also, haha.

KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend Icon_razz
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 9th January 2010, 2:15 am

what package are we talking about huh??
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 9th January 2010, 2:30 am

$!0k off for all cars or only showroom and test drive cars?
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 9th January 2010, 11:33 am

whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 9th January 2010, 12:17 pm

whitechoco wrote:https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/kia.insider?ref=ts

the queue starts at 5am!! KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend 684438

is it really a good deal or are singaporeans so free??
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 9th January 2010, 6:14 pm

daleo wrote:

is it really a good deal or are singaporeans so free??
haha.. i dunno leh
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by alf6901 9th January 2010, 6:34 pm

melburn wrote:
shawnseah82 wrote:

hi r u the se of c&c? can pm the package of 1.6m koup KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend 332362
alf6901
alf6901

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 10th January 2010, 10:00 am

alf6901 wrote:
melburn wrote:
shawnseah82 wrote:

hi r u the se of c&c? can pm the package of 1.6m koup KIA clearance of showroom and test drive cars this weekend 332362

bro melburn is not C&C SE... but he deals wif cars... n oso he's our members in here.... check out his thread...

Car-Mind: The one stop info for all your car needs
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 20th January 2010, 10:01 pm

good deal....
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down