Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread

+15
omg2doors
Corgel
unlimitedz
jeRrRKKKK
johnno
SoBeR
hellbabe
NiVleK
epig
edea_12
whitechoco
joA
greatgazoo
redkoup
rickong
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Empty Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread

Post by rickong 17th October 2009, 12:59 pm

Ok just came back from my test drive of the 1.6l Koup. Impressions below..

1) Not much power. I practically floored the accelerator and the car just went cruising along smoothly. There was hardly any pull.

2) Tested the steptronic. Its not very exciting with the ultra long gear ratios and only 4 gears! I don't think anyone will use it often unless in urgent overtaking situations.

3) Handling was a nice surprise. The car handles very well, turning was tight and everything felt right. Ride bumps could be felt, but were soaked up to an acceptable degree for me.

4) Ride noise wasn't very bad actually. I expected it to be louder.

5) Do not open the sunroof on a hot day unless you like to tan your face.

Overall, I'm still pleased I booked the Koup. SE mentions first shipment will be in end Nov, with 2nd batch in following month.

I asked my SE about the drop in price. He mentioned the below

a) Cars booked from now have a lower OMV by about USD300.
b) Cars do not have auto folding mirror now
c) No bluetooth carkit now

Can anyone confirm the above? I paid 1k more than the current price now.

rickong

Back to top Go down

Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Empty Re: Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread

Post by redkoup 17th October 2009, 1:48 pm

Welcome to another Koup owner! IMHO, any NA car wif an auto tranny below 2.4L will feel never feel powerful. For a distinct pulling sensation, gotta go for a 2.0L turbo n above wif torque figures of 300Nm n above.

Btw, wat do u mean by u paid $1k more above the current price? C&C raised price oredi?
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Empty Re: Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread

Post by rickong 17th October 2009, 3:00 pm

No.. I was one of the early bookers. I'm likely to get first or second shipment.

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 17th October 2009, 3:05 pm

Is there push-start?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 17th October 2009, 3:16 pm

According to the advertisement, there's push-start for auto only. So i think definitely for those who booked auto shud have.

No auto-folding mirrors?? This is disappointing! When I booked, my SE say will be same as the Cerato Forte SX Sedan, done locally. Can anyone double confirm this pls?

Some of our Forte sedan counterparts have used the Sportstronic a quite a while now and felt nicer compared to the "D". If Koup in overall is lighter and handles better, we shud feel even nicer to drive rite? Well, I haven't test drive yet, just my 2 cents.

Waiting for Choco and Johnno to come back from their test drive Smile
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 17th October 2009, 4:13 pm

okay guys, I'm back from the test drive. Go there at 1130 and there is so many ppl liao lo. had to wait for almost an hr for my turn. While waiting, I checked out the white koup in the showroom.

They only got 3 cars for test drive - the lime green, red and blue. Red and blue is 2.0L. Green is the only 1.6L. So practically everyone use the green to test loh.

There seems to be a mad rush during test drive. SE very busy running ard, trying to squeeze sometime for me. Worse still got a bus accident nearby. So when it was my turn, SE asked me take a different route and basically only goes one round and finish test drive in less than 5 mins! Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Icon_silent I must say that I didn't really get to fully test it. But some points noted:

1. Like rickong said, power not that great. I also had to step more on the accelerator. But it was smooth. What more can we ask from a non-turbo car.

2. Ride was stable especially when taking bends. prob due to the 17 inch rims.

3. Yes, there is noise but not as loud as I imagined it to be. Still can make do with it. SE mentioned can do sound clad for $300. Ask me consider if I really want. But I think the noise is fine (to get the feel of driving a sports car) Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Icon_razz ...

For those who needs to know,

1. SE says the koup comes with the auto folding mirror (dunno if she referring to my batch or?)
2. Black leather seats comes with red trimming - at least the green koup one is like that. (may need to double check again - SE keeps talking during the ride only) LOL
3. Bluetooth kit dun have.
4. Push start only for auto.
5. Can change dashboard colour for $400 (But i dun fancy this)
6. Change leather seats and the door side color for $300.
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 17th October 2009, 4:22 pm

and btw, now I thinking whether shld change to red leather seats after really looked at the red seats in the white koup. it seems more attractive than it is in the red koup.
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 17th October 2009, 4:23 pm

U're back choco! Too bad la only 5 mins.. guess u din play with the Sportstronic.

Does the engine sound like sports car?? haha.. If sound like sports car i dun mind it being a little loud. then ppl can hear mah.. LOL!

so i guess rickong say no auto-folding mirrors is for the later batch (3rd and later) and choco say have is for our batch (1st and 2nd)?

hmm.. wonder for those who book during the official launch is 2nd or 3rd batch..
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 17th October 2009, 4:45 pm

ya lo.. no time play with the sportstronic.. the test drive really finish in a flash. Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Icon_neutral never get enough of it.

I dunno how the engine sounds like from the outside while car on the move though. Just what I get to hear from inside only. erm.. dunno how to describe the sound exactly but does sound quite like sports car.

I think those book during pre-launch prob spread over 2 batches ? considering colors and auto/manual maybe. depends how many they bring in also.

Now i can't wait for the koup to arrive! Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Icon_biggrin
joa - when u gg to test drive?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 17th October 2009, 6:41 pm

me gg tmr Smile

So wad comments did ur family give while seating at the back during the test drive?
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 17th October 2009, 7:07 pm

Hey Choco, you saw the bus accident too? I was there at 11am and there wasn't the accident yet, but the bus had just crashed when I did my test drive. When I left the bus was spewing a lot of smoke as if it might explode. There was also a taxi that was totaled by the bus.. wonder how the heck it happened like that??

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 17th October 2009, 7:09 pm

joA wrote:According to the advertisement, there's push-start for auto only. So i think definitely for those who booked auto shud have.

No auto-folding mirrors?? This is disappointing! When I booked, my SE say will be same as the Cerato Forte SX Sedan, done locally. Can anyone double confirm this pls?

Some of our Forte sedan counterparts have used the Sportstronic a quite a while now and felt nicer compared to the "D". If Koup in overall is lighter and handles better, we shud feel even nicer to drive rite? Well, I haven't test drive yet, just my 2 cents.

Waiting for Choco and Johnno to come back from their test drive Smile

Hmm IMHO the gear ratios are too long such that its not exciting to drive manual..imagine shifting and being in same gear for pretty much of your ride.. guess I'm too used to a standard 5 speed manual with very short ratios at the bottom.

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 17th October 2009, 8:07 pm

joA wrote:me gg tmr Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Icon_smile

So wad comments did ur family give while seating at the back during the test drive?

ohh. aiya.. it was a mad rush so in the end they never sit in Sad it's like car arrives at the showroom entrance. SE asked me to go. Hop on then move off. Then I reach back, got out of car. Then next person hop on and the cycle continues. Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Icon_neutral
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 17th October 2009, 8:12 pm

rickong wrote:Hey Choco, you saw the bus accident too? I was there at 11am and there wasn't the accident yet, but the bus had just crashed when I did my test drive. When I left the bus was spewing a lot of smoke as if it might explode. There was also a taxi that was totaled by the bus.. wonder how the heck it happened like that??

I was in the showroom when the accident happened. SE told me got accident - so got traffic jam opposite. Saw the bus down at the drain in the direction against the traffic when I left the showroom. I also wonder how it happened?! The bus is really facing against the traffic and down at the drain leh! The front all damaged, so scary. But I didn't see any taxi.

So u were in the showroom ard the same time as me ah. lol..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by edea_12 17th October 2009, 8:56 pm

rickong wrote:

I asked my SE about the drop in price. He mentioned the below

a) Cars booked from now have a lower OMV by about USD300.
b) Cars do not have auto folding mirror now
c) No bluetooth carkit now

Can anyone confirm the above? I paid 1k more than the current price now.

When I first went down, the SE that attended to me say the price just drop because the COE price dropped.

anyway I bought from another SE who's my friends contact la. I actually din ask about the auto folding mirror etc.. hmm.. I hope mine will have. Sad
Those who bought at vivo, the price is lower than this current price right??

edea_12

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 17th October 2009, 11:48 pm

whitechoco wrote:and btw, now I thinking whether shld change to red leather seats after really looked at the red seats in the white koup. it seems more attractive than it is in the red koup.

lol... come join me.. additional $300 dmg.. woot.. lol..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 17th October 2009, 11:51 pm

why the drop in price got so many reason one.. lol

i was told the drop of price is because of the official launch.. that's why this wkend got a reduction of $2k off last week's price.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 18th October 2009, 7:36 am

epig wrote:
whitechoco wrote:and btw, now I thinking whether shld change to red leather seats after really looked at the red seats in the white koup. it seems more attractive than it is in the red koup.

epig, u confirm taking red seats ah? u tell SE liao? btw, I wonder if the red seats fitted locally or ? and if we change, any idea whether we need to wait for later shipment?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 18th October 2009, 9:24 am

I was told by my SE not to change the seats colour anymore or it may impact shipment date and the OMV price...

But I thought the seats are installed locally? Are the SEs trying to pull a fast one on us?

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 18th October 2009, 9:53 am

I heard from 2 SEs that ppl who book before wednesday will probably be getting the first shipment too. Nov.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by hellbabe 18th October 2009, 10:08 am

epig wrote:why the drop in price got so many reason one.. lol

i was told the drop of price is because of the official launch.. that's why this wkend got a reduction of $2k off last week's price.

so wats the price for todae?
hellbabe
hellbabe

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 18th October 2009, 10:26 am

hellbabe wrote:
epig wrote:why the drop in price got so many reason one.. lol

so wats the price for todae?

NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 18th October 2009, 12:55 pm

whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:

epig, u confirm taking red seats ah? u tell SE liao? btw, I wonder if the red seats fitted locally or ? and if we change, any idea whether we need to wait for later shipment?

sis, the seats are fitted locally.. they got contract with 2 firms to fit up the seats.. so don't think you'll need to wait longer for the fitting.

just need to double confirm with your SE.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 18th October 2009, 12:58 pm

rickong wrote:I was told by my SE not to change the seats colour anymore or it may impact shipment date and the OMV price...

But I thought the seats are installed locally? Are the SEs trying to pull a fast one on us?

bro, think ur SE trying to smoke you la.. seats fitted locally.. original seats from kr are all fabric seats... where got such things will affect shipment and OMV de..

all these add-on end of the day doesnt really affect ur omv.. omv if not wrong wil only be affected by the exchange rate, cost of production on the car itself not the accessories like rims, gadgets add-on.. dont believe u see SX and EX for forte sedan.. same OMV but alot of different specs right. pls correct me if i'm wrong.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 18th October 2009, 4:14 pm

hello everyone! I juz came back from test drive Very Happy Tested the 1.6A and was a passenger in a 2.0M.

Lets start with the 1.6A.
Driving feel is good, i dun expect it to perform like a sports car, but a decent 1.6l car instead. The pick up doesn feel heavy at all! And to me the pick up is pretty decent.

The Sportstronic doesn impress me. Can't really feel like taking control of the gears. Feel much like auto still.

I like the engine sound. Deep, pleasing to the ear, loud enough to hear it roar, but yet not too loud. thumbsup

Suspensions are good, not too stiff. Not too sure, but i can feel a bit of roll when making a left turn.

Gear change is smooth, but like wad other Koupians said it doesn give u the "bang" feeling. I like my ride smooth.

The seats are very comfortable. Especially surprising is the back seats. Normally for a coupe the back seats are just there to fit 2 pax without much tot for comfort. But when I sat on it, I can instantly feel the comfort. On top of that, its as good as my bro's Jazz. Tho one thing to take note, the person sitting in the middle has to be a little short, otherwise ppl like me of 1.7m will touch the ceiling.

I like the doors. Feels like conti cars, got the mass to hear "thump" when you close it. Unlike Jap cars, can hear the difference in weight. And the best is you dun have to use a lot of strength and open the door wide to make it closed. Just open a little, about the length of a 15cm ruler, and push the door in without exerting extra strength and it closes nicely.

Too bad, my SE turned on the sound system while I'm driving. Din really hear the sound insulation. So I can only comment that the insulation is pretty good. At least I noe m not hearing a lot of noise from the outside.

The sound system is quite good! I tried listening to it at the front and back seats while waiting for test drive. The bass can be powerful if you tune it up. It is clear and powerful enuf for me.

I've finally checked out the boot, its really big for a coupe! Very happy about it.

Also, I've confirmed with my SE, the Koup comes with auto-folding mirror.

Ok, now as a passenger in the 2.0M.
To me, the ride is comfortable. Some says the suspensions are too stiff, but I dun feel the same. The seats are really comfortable, so it shud help cushion some of the bumps. Considering the time was about 1pm, the aircon is very powerful at full blast to cool me down. Some cars even at full blast will take longer time to let the passengers feel cool.

After the ride, my fren commented he felt the car under powered for a 2.0l manual car. But he really like the engine and gearbox really smooth, as he down gear to make a turn there's no strong jerking.

Cheers!
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 18th October 2009, 5:19 pm

epig wrote:
whitechoco wrote:

sis, the seats are fitted locally.. they got contract with 2 firms to fit up the seats.. so don't think you'll need to wait longer for the fitting.

ohh.. okk.. I will check & I still cannot decide after thinking for one night.. LOL! Do think the red colour will lighten up after a year or something (after being exposed under sunlight) ?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 18th October 2009, 5:22 pm

whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:
whitechoco wrote:

ohh.. okk.. I will check & I still cannot decide after thinking for one night.. LOL! Do think the red colour will lighten up after a year or something (after being exposed under sunlight) ?

Anyway, I think white KOUP with red leather seats are GORGEOUS.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 18th October 2009, 5:32 pm

whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:
whitechoco wrote:

You will have tinting right? Usually fading is only caused by UV rays, which are 99% rejected by proper films.

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 18th October 2009, 5:47 pm

nivlek: yeah.. white koup with red leather seats seems more attractive.. hehe..

rickong: ya have tinting by rikecool lo.. the standard one C&C giving..

oh btw, my house is open carpark lah.. dats y i'm asking
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by SoBeR 18th October 2009, 5:54 pm

Hey!

Just wondering, is everyone getting the Rikecool thingy (free) for the Koup?

I'm taking a 1 year loan of 50% and my SE says can't throw it in and requested me to pay an additional S$300 ... Rolling Eyes
SoBeR
SoBeR

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 18th October 2009, 6:00 pm

SoBeR wrote:Hey!

I'm taking a 1 year loan of 50% and my SE says can't throw it in and requested me to pay an additional S$300 ... Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Icon_rolleyes

yes, mine is free (though SE claims she giving - this dunno how true). u taking 1 year loan of 50%? Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Icon_scratch
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by SoBeR 18th October 2009, 6:04 pm

whitechoco wrote:

I'm taking a 1 year loan of 50% and my SE says can't throw it in and requested me to pay an additional S$300 ... Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Icon_rolleyes

yes, mine is free (though SE claims she giving - this dunno how true). u taking 1 year loan of 50%? Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Icon_scratch

icic. Yap, just to take the minimum loan amount to get that S$1.5K discount!
SoBeR
SoBeR

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 18th October 2009, 6:08 pm

SoBeR wrote:icic. Yap, just to take the minimum loan amount to get that S$1.5K discount!

I thot the min is 5 years.. hehe.. anyway, i take full loan.
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 18th October 2009, 6:15 pm

whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:
whitechoco wrote:

lol..hopefully wont ba.. lol.. if u worry can get those sunshade or something that covers the windscreen after u've parked ur car
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 18th October 2009, 6:16 pm

SoBeR wrote:
whitechoco wrote:

rich kid spotted.. lol.. anyway welcome to the family and think u're the only black koup in this forum..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 18th October 2009, 6:18 pm

whitechoco wrote:
SoBeR wrote:icic. Yap, just to take the minimum loan amount to get that S$1.5K discount!

no minimum years de.. just that if you make full payment for the car u wont get the discount and maybe need to top up some for full payment.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 18th October 2009, 6:18 pm

epig wrote:
whitechoco wrote:

lol..hopefully wont ba.. lol.. if u worry can get those sunshade or something that covers the windscreen after u've parked ur car

LOL.. thot of that too. like that i will be busy putting the sunshade after I park my car everytime. haha...
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 18th October 2009, 6:19 pm

whitechoco wrote:nivlek: yeah.. white koup with red leather seats seems more attractive.. hehe..

It should be ok? Mine is also open carpark, but if I'm lucky sometimes can park in the shelter. I'm intending to get my own tinting from outside.. might go with non compliant tint as I want it to be dark all around.

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 18th October 2009, 6:22 pm

rickong wrote:It should be ok? Mine is also open carpark, but if I'm lucky sometimes can park in the shelter. I'm intending to get my own tinting from outside.. might go with non compliant tint as I want it to be dark all around.

oo.. icic.. hehe.. okk.. I call up SE and check tomorrow then! Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Icon_biggrin
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 18th October 2009, 6:22 pm

rickong wrote:
whitechoco wrote:nivlek: yeah.. white koup with red leather seats seems more attractive.. hehe..

It should be ok? Mine is also open carpark, but if I'm lucky sometimes can park in the shelter. I'm intending to get my own tinting from outside.. might go with non compliant tint as I want it to be dark all around.

lol.. but have to warn u when u driving at night.. if u've nv drove a non-compliant tint before.. the road will be much more darker

so be careful of bangala workers! lol..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by SoBeR 18th October 2009, 6:25 pm

whitechoco wrote:

epig wrote:
SoBeR wrote:
whitechoco wrote:

rich kid spotted.. lol.. anyway welcome to the family and think u're the only black koup in this forum..

wchoco: I tot so too (the 5 years thingy). But it was then offered to me with a 1 year 50%, so I took it!

epig: Ah no no, not rich, just happen to have nice family members to help chip in to reduce the amount of high interest! At the end I'm still loaning heavily! (Hey there's no :bang wall: icon here!)
SoBeR
SoBeR

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 18th October 2009, 6:31 pm

My first impression

Test drove the 1.6A yesterday. Getting into car is challenging for my family (but i already expected it). HOwever once we r inside, it feel cosy and comfortable (with my airwave, my kid sitting behind always seem very far from us). The interior feel more superior to my airwave. especially the center panel. The only i feel out of place is the gear knob which give a little plastic feel.

Driving part- the acceleration is abit disppointing, with the specs given, it shld easily beat my airwave (109hp, heavier body), but somehow i feel my airwave take off much faster. As for sportronic, not used to it at all, i mean it will be easier pull to up gear and push to down gear and not the other way rd. Brake is decent. Handling is excellent, way better than airwave. i can actually feel the car for once. Aircon is weak, but then again yesterday afternoon was super hot.

Conclusion- Still an excellent buy after all the cons Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread 332362 . The exterior and interior easily beat all car of this price tag.

Handling- 8/10
Accelaration-6.5/10
Interior impression-8/10
Exterior-8.5/10
Brake-7/10
Comfort level-7/10
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 18th October 2009, 6:32 pm

epig wrote:
rickong wrote:

lol.. but have to warn u when u driving at night.. if u've nv drove a non-compliant tint before.. the road will be much more darker

I try not to go geylang lor.. there a lot of bangalah like to dash across the road.

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 18th October 2009, 6:35 pm

SoBeR wrote:
whitechoco wrote:

epig wrote:
SoBeR wrote:
whitechoco wrote:

Cool black, especially with the red leather seat Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread Icon_razz. Welcome welcome.

wchoco: I tot so too (the 5 years thingy). But it was then offered to me with a 1 year 50%, so I took it!

epig: Ah no no, not rich, just happen to have nice family members to help chip in to reduce the amount of high interest! At the end I'm still loaning heavily! (Hey there's no :bang wall: icon here!)
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 18th October 2009, 6:36 pm

I'm taking a 1 year loan of 50% and my SE says can't throw it in and requested me to pay an additional S$300 ... Rolling Eyes

what is this rikecool thingy?

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 18th October 2009, 6:38 pm

rikecool is a solar film brand.
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by SoBeR 18th October 2009, 6:38 pm

rickong wrote:
epig wrote:
rickong wrote:

I try not to go geylang lor.. there a lot of bangalah like to dash across the road.

I tot there's quite a bit at Little India also? geek
SoBeR
SoBeR

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 18th October 2009, 6:39 pm

johnno wrote:rikecool is a solar film brand.
when i bought mine they also said will give solar flim ($950) and pain protector ($260)
what other freebies did you guys get?

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 18th October 2009, 6:48 pm

jeRrRKKKK wrote:
johnno wrote:rikecool is a solar film brand.
when i bought mine they also said will give solar flim ($950) and pain protector ($260)
what other freebies did you guys get?

u getting which kind of paint protector ?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by SoBeR 18th October 2009, 6:49 pm

Hey, just wondering, during my test drive earlier this afternoon on the 1.6A. Whenever I place my foot (place only, no even depressed yet), the brakes bite quite a bit and the car becomes very jerky, I suppose tis due to the firmer suspension. But I tot the brakes are just too sensitive?

Anyone feels this way too? I don't drive a car normally. But I'm pretty "gentle" with the controls. Or maybe, I just have a heavy foot?!?! Suspect
SoBeR
SoBeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next