Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread

+15
omg2doors
Corgel
unlimitedz
jeRrRKKKK
johnno
SoBeR
hellbabe
NiVleK
epig
edea_12
whitechoco
joA
greatgazoo
redkoup
rickong
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread

Post by unlimitedz 20th October 2009, 6:00 pm

Hmm.. start a new thread to get koupians who wanna do CSII to sign in!?!? lol...
whitechoco wrote:
rickong wrote:I'll be going with CSII most likely. Is there a GB price?

bro epig has enquired abt this in the other CS-II thread. We are awaiting reply from them
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Koup 1.6 Test Drive Impressions Thread

Post by joA 20th October 2009, 10:18 pm

redkoup wrote:
whitechoco wrote:ah.. that explains why the steering wheel feels kind of heavy

We shld thank our lucky stars that the Koup comes wif hydraulic steering. It feels more meaty and natural. Tested the Forte wif electric steering - very weird weighting and artificial feeling.

hmm.. din really notice the difference lei.. reminded me of the time i learn driving with a Honda Civic the instructor always tell me not to lock the steering wheel when U-turning or parking as it will spoil the hydraulics prematurely.. So dear Koupians take note of this ah..

I'll go for the CSII too.. seems pretty good! 2 yrs warranty somemore...

Last edited by joA on 20th October 2009, 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CSII)
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 20th October 2009, 10:43 pm

what do you mean by don't lock the steering wheel?

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 20th October 2009, 11:06 pm

means dun turn the steering wheel all the way till u cannot turn anymore and hold at that position. Shud release a bit after cannot turn anymore.
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 20th October 2009, 11:37 pm

hi i thot hydraulic steering is in most cars?

only electric assisted steering is so called 'newer' tech
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 21st October 2009, 10:33 am

yes, hydraulic is "older"... but kia's eps hasn't matured yet, its not as good as other manufacturers...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 21st October 2009, 5:55 pm

bro epig, the CS-II rep reply to ur post liao but must let them know the ETA of our car by end of the mth leh..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 21st October 2009, 6:03 pm

whitechoco wrote:bro epig, the CS-II rep reply to ur post liao but must let them know the ETA of our car by end of the mth leh..

thx for informing. i also replied her ler.. want us to reply them by end of this month.. like abit rush leh.. lol..

dont even know date to collect yet must confirm with them 1st..

anyway will create a new post and see the responds and let them know ba.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 21st October 2009, 6:08 pm

epig wrote:
whitechoco wrote:bro epig, the CS-II rep reply to ur post liao but must let them know the ETA of our car by end of the mth leh..

thx for informing. i also replied her ler.. want us to reply them by end of this month.. like abit rush leh.. lol..

dont even know date to collect yet must confirm with them 1st..

anyway will create a new post and see the responds and let them know ba.

ya loh... it's C&C who cannot cfm with us the ETA also.. thxs anyway!
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3