Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag?

+9
Perryyip
keigo
ace
mkhaidir81
kqkhlj
JuanST
KnightRider
kapitan
boomboom
13 posters

Go down

1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag? Empty 1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag?

Post by boomboom 11th January 2010, 3:31 pm

Hi everyone,

Is it true that the 1.6 EX model comes with only 1 airbag? If so, wont it compromise safety? Can we opt to install it? Please advise.

Thanks a lot for your kind replies.

boomboom

Back to top Go down

1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag? Empty Re: 1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag?

Post by kapitan 11th January 2010, 3:56 pm

20 years ago, car do not have airbags.... it wasn't compromising safety then...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag? Empty Re: 1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag?

Post by KnightRider 11th January 2010, 4:06 pm

my old ride no airbags too...only got plastic bags...
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th January 2010, 4:07 pm

KnightRider wrote:my old ride no airbags too...only got plastic bags...

mine environment frenly - got paper bags,,,,, 1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag? Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kqkhlj 11th January 2010, 7:21 pm

i guess not to use them will be a better choice.

kqkhlj

Back to top Go down

Post by mkhaidir81 11th January 2010, 8:00 pm

Only first batch of ex has. Sjp plate and b4. Aft that only one airbag

mkhaidir81

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 11th January 2010, 8:00 pm

Er...what is the problem here from the TS regarding the airbags and safety?

If you can't compromise on safety, can always buy the 1.6SX with double airbags....and if still not enough, buy the 2.0 which comes with, I think, 6 sidebags.

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 11th January 2010, 8:03 pm

there is a joke about driver's side airbag..... a guy went into a showroom and asked about safety aspect and was told the car only have driver's side airbag... the buyer looks satisfied... "good, it does not matter if pax side has no air bag, the wife sits there anyway..." hahahhaa....

Last edited by kapitan on 11th January 2010, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 11th January 2010, 8:06 pm

Scarily, the wife says, "Honey, I drive, you sit over there.." hahahaa

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 11th January 2010, 8:08 pm

kapitan wrote:there is a joke about driver's side airbag..... a guy went into a showroom and asked about safety aspect and was told the car only have driver's side airbag... the buyer looks satisfied... "good, it does not matter if pax side has no air bag, the wife sits there anyway..." hahahhaa....

hahah that is a good one...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Perryyip 11th January 2010, 8:36 pm

hey keigo, ur is 2.0 sx right ? wats the FC like and can u pls send me some photos of ur car ? thanks.

Perryyip

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 11th January 2010, 8:39 pm

Perryyip wrote:hey keigo, ur is 2.0 sx right ? wats the FC like and can u pls send me some photos of ur car ? thanks.

you can see my car in my thread..http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/expose-your-forte-f3/keigo-s-20l-forte-t675.htm

FC around 10 plus...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 11th January 2010, 8:47 pm

keigo wrote:
kapitan wrote:there is a joke about driver's side airbag..... a guy went into a showroom and asked about safety aspect and was told the car only have driver's side airbag... the buyer looks satisfied... "good, it does not matter if pax side has no air bag, the wife sits there anyway..." hahahhaa....

but if wife or GF look like Dolly Parton.....then no need airbag also can lah..... 1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag? Icon_biggrin
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 11th January 2010, 8:49 pm

muff wrote:
keigo wrote:

but if wife or GF look like Dolly Parton.....then no need airbag also can lah..... 1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag? Icon_biggrin

well one kind of wife or GF u will want airbag for them... they are your sugar wife or GF... give u $$ and you want them dead.. no way.. 1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag? Icon_razz
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th January 2010, 8:02 am

wah ... talk about wife like this..... 1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag? Icon_cry
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 12th January 2010, 11:04 am

no one has answered boom yet? ha. sad. 1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag? Fresse
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 12th January 2010, 11:06 am

boomboom wrote:Hi everyone,

Is it true that the 1.6 EX model comes with only 1 airbag? If so, wont it compromise safety? Can we opt to install it? Please advise.

Thanks a lot for your kind replies.

ya if not wrong only 1 air bag... opt to install sorry I dont think you have that option...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by boomboom 12th January 2010, 11:08 am

Maybe not many people has come across this thread yet. l was wondering if my fellow friends here who got the EX with 1 airbag has any concerns about it. Can we request to install it?

boomboom

Back to top Go down

Post by hsjose 12th January 2010, 2:03 pm

bro boomboom, whether 1 or 2 airbags are subjective to individuals. If that's a concern to you, you may want to call C&C to check if you can install the other one at the passenger area. Enjoy your ride, ya? 1.6 Cerato Forte EX with only 1 airbag? Icon_biggrin
hsjose
hsjose

Back to top Go down

Post by howe 12th February 2010, 7:16 pm

hi, i have no worries abt how many air bags i have (driving an ex now - it's one at driver seat).

my old car didn't have any and i was doing fine. always be careful when driving - it's better than having four airbags in the car

howe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down