Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers...

+27
Terrier
Atlant1s
Teryau
KIAFAN
DarkPrince
cagiva_diablo
Guardian
FriesL
GPon
geraldtay
psionix
alf6901
forte3737
JuanST
miko komi
carman
longbow
giancarlo
kysoong
Corgel
cboonh
whitechoco
IPOH FORTE
ace
redkoup
Bed
Cypher
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Empty "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers...

Post by Cypher 21st January 2010, 7:35 am

Anyone noticed it? Had a quick glance at it and among the items stated as "Normal"

• Condensation inside headlight lens -> Normal.
  • Driftting to the left while driving -> Normal.

And a few other stuff listed inside which I can't recall...

Are they trying to prevent us from claiming warranty for factory defect? "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Icon_evil
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Empty Re: "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers...

Post by Bed 21st January 2010, 9:59 am

Cypher wrote:Anyone noticed it? Had a quick glance at it and among the items stated as "Normal"

Are they trying to prevent us from claiming warranty for factory defect? "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Icon_evil

where did they place the phamphlet? Now at PG service centre. Didn't see any phamphlet.
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Empty Re: "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers...

Post by redkoup 21st January 2010, 10:10 am

It was included in the thick folder when i picked up my koup. Walau...had a good laugh at it. Seems like every defect is considered 'normal'. Lidat might as well dun provide 5-yr warranty.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 21st January 2010, 10:22 am

At the Kia Customer Lounge......not the Mitubishi Lounge.

If I remembered correctly, at the receptionist counter. If not at the PC area.

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by IPOH FORTE 21st January 2010, 11:02 pm

"Drifting to the left during driving is NORMAL" by CnC. I wounder who is the PIG HEAD who dare to make this comment. My 2.0A Forte also have this problem, complain to CnC but they try to rectifer but cannot. I give up CnC, rectifier it in IPOH workshop only RM30. Now sui sui straight straight liao.

IPOH FORTE

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 22nd January 2010, 12:59 am

also received it in the folder when i collected my koup. SE says good to read.. i thot got wat inside.. go home read and realise it's the list of problems which become normal.. "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Icon_silent
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 22nd January 2010, 4:25 pm

wah! c&c so zhai? Anyone care to share this piece of paper? condensation inside headlamp is normal.. haha what is ABnormal? :/
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 22nd January 2010, 4:42 pm

got write crashing into wall also normal anot?
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 22nd January 2010, 4:45 pm

self-destruct windscreen normal as well?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 22nd January 2010, 5:00 pm

hmm.. maybe they come to our forum and just copy and paste from the "Problems with your Forte" thread, then put everything experienced as normal? :O
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by giancarlo 22nd January 2010, 5:08 pm

woa, it makes me wonder so wad does the warrenty actually covers.. lol

if im not wrong the engine itself is already not covered, right?

giancarlo

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 22nd January 2010, 5:12 pm

The headlight condensation is not normal. When I did my LEDs at Nightzconcepts, Uncle Dave took out my headlights, blow dry and reseal. No condensation since then.
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by giancarlo 22nd January 2010, 5:13 pm

NOTED

giancarlo

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 22nd January 2010, 5:21 pm

Corgel wrote:got write crashing into wall also normal anot?

normal for one 'famous' person onli..... "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Icon_lol
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by carman 22nd January 2010, 10:56 pm

i also got drifting to the left, told me normal. got abit better after the steering wheel was re-centered but still pull alot to the left. But bro RM30? i fixed mine for S$240. C&C tell u that its normal cos they cant fix it, they cant adjust it with factory parts.

apparently there are "forumers" who think that this is normal too. I think C&C infiltrated this forum alr man.

carman

Back to top Go down

Post by miko komi 22nd January 2010, 11:07 pm

IPOH FORTE wrote:"Drifting to the left during driving is NORMAL" by CnC. I wounder who is the PIG HEAD who dare to make this comment. My 2.0A Forte also have this problem, complain to CnC but they try to rectifer but cannot. I give up CnC, rectifier it in IPOH workshop only RM30. Now sui sui straight straight liao.

Hi Bro, u got the address of the workshop in IPOH ? I might be going to Lumut on 30th Jan. Tks "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Star3
miko komi
miko komi

Back to top Go down

Post by miko komi 23rd January 2010, 12:24 am

Cypher wrote:Anyone noticed it? Had a quick glance at it and among the items stated as "Normal"

• Are they trying to prevent us from claiming warranty for factory defect ? -> Normal... "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Lol
miko komi
miko komi

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 25th January 2010, 10:21 am

"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... 332362
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 25th January 2010, 12:48 pm

they have to give out the pamphlet. if not, there will be thousands of calls and hundreds of people flooding all the service centres.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 25th January 2010, 1:23 pm

oh, so it make sense to give out phamplets to "inform" customers that defects are "normal", do not come back to us? hmm... fishy..
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 25th January 2010, 11:09 pm

you people are paying forte price and yet demand mercedes type of service and treatment. that's what they may be thinking

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by alf6901 25th January 2010, 11:12 pm

stomp it lor, see what they reply
alf6901
alf6901

Back to top Go down

Post by carman 26th January 2010, 8:21 pm

forte3737 wrote:you people are paying forte price and yet demand mercedes type of service and treatment. that's what they may be thinking

mercedes type treatment? they must be kidding. so non-merc treatment to them = calling defects normal?

carman

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 27th January 2010, 8:03 am

3737 oso say that the dashboard sound is factory defect..... asked him where he got his info... i dun think he answered.... now he saying that defects are normal.... i wonder why?????? "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Icon_scratch
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 27th January 2010, 1:25 pm

JuanST wrote:3737 oso say that the dashboard sound is factory defect..... asked him where he got his info... i dun think he answered.... now he saying that defects are normal.... i wonder why?????? "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Icon_scratch

if the car dashboard fitted to the car is of gpood quality, there should not be any rattling noise. of course, one can highlight to CNC. at most CNC will take the dashboard apart to rectify it. but dashboard once taken apart will make more noise

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 27th January 2010, 1:49 pm

btw.... what is merc service? and who demanded merc type service?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by miko komi 27th January 2010, 3:06 pm

ya.la.... who want merc svc.. I want a roll royce..... "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Icon_clown
miko komi
miko komi

Back to top Go down

Post by carman 27th January 2010, 7:23 pm

forte3737 wrote:
JuanST wrote:3737 oso say that the dashboard sound is factory defect..... asked him where he got his info... i dun think he answered.... now he saying that defects are normal.... i wonder why?????? "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Icon_scratch

if the car dashboard fitted to the car is of gpood quality, there should not be any rattling noise. of course, one can highlight to CNC. at most CNC will take the dashboard apart to rectify it. but dashboard once taken apart will make more noise

oh, so if C&C cannot fix things properly might as well don't fix right? Good point u have there. So if my engine blow, its normal also la. Moreover, if they take it apart, they may not know how to fit it back properly. Better don't fix. I ALSO "wonder" why u say these things that are so very similar to C&C, things like "its normal".

carman

Back to top Go down

Post by psionix 27th January 2010, 8:49 pm

Someone should stomp this so called pamphlet.
Why give to owner when they collect their vehicle and not before they buy it?

psionix

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldtay 27th January 2010, 9:48 pm

eh but shouldnt factory defects be rectified? hmmm...
geraldtay
geraldtay

Back to top Go down

Post by alf6901 27th January 2010, 11:38 pm

scarly leh read so many bad service from them... this problem cannot rectify that problem cannot rectify, this problem normal that problem normal....hmm even they give 10 years free warranty also useless lor
alf6901
alf6901

Back to top Go down

Post by GPon 28th January 2010, 12:12 am

alf6901 wrote:scarly leh read so many bad service from them... this problem cannot rectify that problem cannot rectify, this problem normal that problem normal....hmm even they give 10 years free warranty also useless lor

i went twice svcs complain the same alignment issue... still the same prob arising after receiving the car.... bo pian "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Icon_redface giving up... he say "NORMAL" le... i think tis work is their SLOGAN
GPon
GPon

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 28th January 2010, 12:36 am

could anyone scan and upload for a laugh?

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 28th January 2010, 5:26 pm

Camping here for the list to be upload.
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 28th January 2010, 5:28 pm

So many items normal then can 5 years warannty. LOL
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by carman 28th January 2010, 7:54 pm

GPon wrote:
alf6901 wrote:scarly leh read so many bad service from them... this problem cannot rectify that problem cannot rectify, this problem normal that problem normal....hmm even they give 10 years free warranty also useless lor

i went twice svcs complain the same alignment issue... still the same prob arising after receiving the car.... bo pian "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Icon_redface giving up... he say "NORMAL" le... i think tis work is their SLOGAN

The truth is that they can't do anything about it right now. Moreover, using factory parts, camber is not adjustable, so they cannot even try to compensate using alignment. Effectively, they can't do squat abt this **** problem (plus the fact that they sure as hell won't give u a new car), so of course they tell u its normal.

BTW all fortes, koups and sorentos are now using ONLY hydraulic power steering. Electric power steering has been completely taken out. I am inclined to be suspicious abt this.

I really really think that not wanting my car to change lanes by itself in 2 seconds is considered wanting MERCEDES price service. I beg your damm pardon.

carman

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 29th January 2010, 8:21 am

i think what kia want to say to kia owners is this: you are buying a kia, not mercedes. please do not expect mercedes treatment if you pay kia price.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by cagiva_diablo 29th January 2010, 10:02 am

forte3737 wrote:i think what kia want to say to kia owners is this: you are buying a kia, not mercedes. please do not expect mercedes treatment if you pay kia price.

biggest joke ever..haha "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Icon_twisted

hello mister..i dunno for you maybe 50k is too cheap but i dont think is too much to ask for a decent after sales service..
cagiva_diablo
cagiva_diablo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 29th January 2010, 10:05 am

how come u know what kia says?
u seem to know what is mercedes service... pls spell out..
oso what is kia service..... pls spell out...

then get the kia service be endorsed by kia....
see whether they agree that they shud be so lousy....

i wonder if it is kia or cnc speaking??? "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Icon_scratch

u seem to be very aligned with cnc speak....
defects are normal,
dashboard sound is factory defect so cannot do anything
since we buy a non-merc, we shud be happy with all the *****

and other not so nice things..
just because some1 dun wan to convert to opc immediately
that some1 do not deserve to buy a car.....

question? do u have a forte or a koup? if u have, pls join the mu.
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 29th January 2010, 1:21 pm

JuanST wrote:3737,

how come u know what kia says?
u seem to know what is mercedes service... pls spell out..
oso what is kia service..... pls spell out...

then get the kia service be endorsed by kia....
see whether they agree that they shud be so lousy....

i wonder if it is kia or cnc speaking??? "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Icon_scratch

u seem to be very aligned with cnc speak....
defects are normal,
dashboard sound is factory defect so cannot do anything
since we buy a non-merc, we shud be happy with all the *****

and other not so nice things..
just because some1 dun wan to convert to opc immediately
that some1 do not deserve to buy a car.....

question? do u have a forte or a koup? if u have, pls join the mu.

of course, you are entitled to your own views. but if servicing at CNC really makes one unhappy, then i say go outside do your own serviving. no point going to cnc and then come here complain.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 29th January 2010, 1:44 pm

what cnc is saying is that factory defect also can sell.. no problem.. when we go down to showroom or roadshow, they will tell u.. hey, this car is good.. no problem.. see so many ppl buy.. but i wonder, do they distribute this pamphlets at the showroom and roadshows for future/potential customers? if not, why? are they trying to deceive? as for 3737, are you a kia owner or sales exec? cos by the way you are defending them, seems like they are paying u.. anyway, if u do not like the complaints that the forumers are giving, den you shud not enter the thread in the first place..

we are singaporeans.. we always complain.. sunny day too hot, rainy day too wet.. we will never be contented so live with it..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 29th January 2010, 1:49 pm

cboonh wrote:wah! c&c so zhai? Anyone care to share this piece of paper? condensation inside headlamp is normal.. haha what is ABnormal? :/

abnormal is us getting anything out of our warranty as everything is normal.. haha..

saw from another thread that if u bring ur own engine oil, if anything happen to your car, they will say warranty never cover..

i saw another saying that he wanna install something in his ride, ask the mech can or not, mech say cannot.. on the same day, he heard that another mech is offering to install the same thing in another ride but its under cnc "protection"..

so basically, if u do anything to your ride and you never pay cnc to do it, den good luck to u.. warranty dun cover.. haha.. wat a joke..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by KIAFAN 29th January 2010, 4:24 pm

"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... Icon_scratch
KIAFAN
KIAFAN

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 29th January 2010, 6:02 pm

DarkPrince wrote:what cnc is saying is that factory defect also can sell.. no problem.. when we go down to showroom or roadshow, they will tell u.. hey, this car is good.. no problem.. see so many ppl buy.. but i wonder, do they distribute this pamphlets at the showroom and roadshows for future/potential customers? if not, why? are they trying to deceive? as for 3737, are you a kia owner or sales exec? cos by the way you are defending them, seems like they are paying u.. anyway, if u do not like the complaints that the forumers are giving, den you shud not enter the thread in the first place..

we are singaporeans.. we always complain.. sunny day too hot, rainy day too wet.. we will never be contented so live with it..

i an not related to the AD in anyway. please continue with your complains.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by Teryau 29th January 2010, 8:51 pm

Hi forte3737,

If you are in the people industry, you should view the issues brought out by the customers as an opportunity for improve their product or service quality rather then to sweep it underneath the carpet and says "it's normal". It's not for you to decide whether it's normal or not, it's your "Customers". Convince or "brainwash" them if you can.

I believe we are not asking for "Mercedes" service level, just "Kia" service level. Having an execellent product is good, but having an execellent service is even better for Kia to penetrate into the local market converting the belief that Korean cars are inferior.

Food for thought if you are from cnc.

Have a good day pal.

Cheers

Teryau

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 29th January 2010, 9:00 pm

Teryau wrote:Hi forte3737,

If you are in the people industry, you should view the issues brought out by the customers as an opportunity for improve their product or service quality rather then to sweep it underneath the carpet and says "it's normal". It's not for you to decide whether it's normal or not, it's your "Customers". Convince or "brainwash" them if you can.

I believe we are not asking for "Mercedes" service level, just "Kia" service level. Having an execellent product is good, but having an execellent service is even better for Kia to penetrate into the local market converting the belief that Korean cars are inferior.

Have a good day pal.

Cheers

although i am not from cnc, i have seen customers being rude to the staff. they make a lot of noise and behave like kings. this type of behaviour is uncalled for. if you want people to treat you nice, treat people in a nice manner too.

i feel i have to speak up for cnc about this. as to whether cnc is carpet sweeping complains under the blanket, i think we all have a general idea of the bad image of cnc in this forum, so i shall not defend them from that angle.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by carman 29th January 2010, 9:40 pm

3737, did you see how I talked to them? I was very nice, and so was the mechanic. Its just that he said 'its normal' nicely. But that's not the point right? i'm sorry, 3737, but this is not a "are C&C customers rude?" thread.

I understand where you are coming from, that some customers are rude, but defects are still defects. The agent has the moral (but sadly not sure if its LEGAL) obligation to fix it.

Telling customers that things are 'normal' is not the way to do things. Period. C&C needs to understand that pretending that problems don't exist do not make them go away. C&C can get away with doing this simply because they are sole agents. They say normal means its normal. Don't want C&C service? They'll void your warranty THAT YOU ALREADY PAID FOR. Want to fix the problem outside? They'll void your warranty THAT YOU ALREADY PAID FOR.

Is this right?

C&C, Do you all have a conscience?

If there are lawyers/friends of lawyers out there, please look into your books. Tell us if C&C are liable to external and independent audits on 'defect investigations'. Must representitives of agents declare their identities in forums? Can they pretend to be independents when they are not? Can anyone file a suit?

Moderators; is forte3737's IP captured? Can we investigate?

Man, somebody who can, do something.

carman

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlant1s 30th January 2010, 11:13 am

I think there should be a distinction between "Common" and "Normal" here.

I have a copy of the pamphlet as well and from the various comments discussed here and in other forums, it seems that a lot of Forte owners experienced quite a fair bit of the problems which one would say is common.

However, for C&C to sweep everything under the carpet by saying that all these are normal - it definitely isn't so.

E.g.
Condensation in the headlight area - For my previous Mazda - Mazda Motor would rectify the problem by changing to a new set. That's because they recognise it as a defect and it ain't normal.

When it comes to Forte.. Common? or Normal? That's food for thought.
Atlant1s
Atlant1s

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 30th January 2010, 11:17 am

forte3737 wrote:
Teryau wrote:Hi forte3737,

Have a good day pal.

Cheers

although i am not from cnc, i have seen customers being rude to the staff. they make a lot of noise and behave like kings. this type of behaviour is uncalled for. if you want people to treat you nice, treat people in a nice manner too.

i feel i have to speak up for cnc about this. as to whether cnc is carpet sweeping complains under the blanket, i think we all have a general idea of the bad image of cnc in this forum, so i shall not defend them from that angle.

since u are talking about ppl being rude to cnc ppl, are u by any chance related to any one of the cnc ppl? i just wonder why u are so defensive for them. ppl dont do things/ say thngs if it does not concern themselves.... so how and why are u affected?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 30th January 2010, 11:27 am

live with it.. u are driving KIA not Mercs.. CNC cat. us between rich and cheapo!

our forum must stay united to against that point of thinking =)

say NO to stereotype!!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next