Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers...

+27
Terrier
Atlant1s
Teryau
KIAFAN
DarkPrince
cagiva_diablo
Guardian
FriesL
GPon
geraldtay
psionix
alf6901
forte3737
JuanST
miko komi
carman
longbow
giancarlo
kysoong
Corgel
cboonh
whitechoco
IPOH FORTE
ace
redkoup
Bed
Cypher
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers...

Post by DarkPrince 30th January 2010, 11:30 am

forte3737 wrote:
DarkPrince wrote:what cnc is saying is that factory defect also can sell.. no problem.. when we go down to showroom or roadshow, they will tell u.. hey, this car is good.. no problem.. see so many ppl buy.. but i wonder, do they distribute this pamphlets at the showroom and roadshows for future/potential customers? if not, why? are they trying to deceive? as for 3737, are you a kia owner or sales exec? cos by the way you are defending them, seems like they are paying u.. anyway, if u do not like the complaints that the forumers are giving, den you shud not enter the thread in the first place..

we are singaporeans.. we always complain.. sunny day too hot, rainy day too wet.. we will never be contented so live with it..

i an not related to the AD in anyway. please continue with your complains.

we will continue to complain.. dun worry.. i jus waiting for the next servicing to bring this up.. and dun worry.. i may not spend as much as a merc owner, but i will demand the service standard for the amount i paid for my kia.. and i believe all should do the same.. condensation and alignment is not normal.. tats for sure..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers...

Post by Dummyhalf 30th January 2010, 2:56 pm

forte3737 wrote:i think what kia want to say to kia owners is this: you are buying a kia, not mercedes. please do not expect mercedes treatment if you pay kia price.

even the basic kia service we not getting from CNC why would we expect a mercs service..? dogeyes
Dummyhalf
Dummyhalf

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 30th January 2010, 7:49 pm

ok. i have read all your comments and have nothing against you people. i would say we forte owners will continue to get this type of treatment from CNC unless.....and i say unless...........one of you manage to get the local papers to write about the issues.

when it gets blown up, they will then change. other than that, i dun think they will change.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 31st January 2010, 1:45 am

bro 3737.. imagine KIA always said we are suppose to go back KIA to maintain our warranty..

guess what happen to my servicing the last round?

when they failed to communication via EBD.. they just phoned me up and said.. hi Mr Terrier.. I'm unable to communicate with your car to perform diagnostic, I think u need to send back to your mechanic to check and pass it back to us for diagnostic..

I was paused awhile and said.. I thought I already send in to KIA service center.. when the car cannot communicate why do you need to bring my mechanic in? If you KIA doctor cant repair or diagnose.. how you want my Mechanic to diagnose when he dont even have the EBD connector and software to perform diagnostic!

I even questioned them back.. U ask me go back KIA to maintain warranty and now you cant even fixed when IT is still under warranty and want me pay OUTSIDE workshop for diagnostic..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by winn 31st January 2010, 3:54 am

I am amused what happens if after the 3 year mark and then the Fortes have to go for LTA inspection?.. Fail the alignment test? ...

Heh.. maybe we should go for the test now, and fail, got b/w to complain.
winn
winn

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 31st January 2010, 11:04 am

Terrier wrote:bro 3737.. imagine KIA always said we are suppose to go back KIA to maintain our warranty..

when they failed to communication via EBD.. they just phoned me up and said.. hi Mr Terrier.. I'm unable to communicate with your car to perform diagnostic, I think u need to send back to your mechanic to check and pass it back to us for diagnostic..

what is the reason they cannot communicate via EDB? and if they cannot do it, who they expect can do it? arent they suppose to have the most compatible systems with this car? "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... - Page 2 Icon_sad
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by solaris 31st January 2010, 11:10 am

This will be the first and last car with C&C.

What we pay is what we get...... maybe perouda is giving better service, who knows?
solaris
solaris

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 31st January 2010, 11:36 am

JuanST wrote:
Terrier wrote:bro 3737.. imagine KIA always said we are suppose to go back KIA to maintain our warranty..

what is the reason they cannot communicate via EDB? and if they cannot do it, who they expect can do it? arent they suppose to have the most compatible systems with this car? "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... - Page 2 Icon_sad

actually is my mechanic accidentally cut 1 or 2 of the wire that TX or RX to EBD.. but if pass to my mechanic to check he dont even know which cable is it cause he dont even have the EBD kits to test is that the actual cable..

thats what I told the person that called me.. you are Doctor of KIA and you cant even revive the communication.. how you want my mechanic without your EBD kit to test and diagnose?
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 31st January 2010, 11:38 am

not all doctors are created equal.... "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... - Page 2 Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd February 2010, 1:05 am

sent my koup for first servicing today and when making payment, they gave me another one of this pamphlet.. wah.. want to give hw many times ah!
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 2nd February 2010, 8:25 am

solaris wrote:This will be the first and last car with C&C.

What we pay is what we get...... maybe perouda is giving better service, who knows?

most probably you are right. from the bird eye view of CNC, KIA is indeed a budget brand. that's why we pay for what we get.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 2nd February 2010, 8:52 am

whitechoco wrote:sent my koup for first servicing today and when making payment, they gave me another one of this pamphlet.. wah.. want to give hw many times ah!

maybe they identified u oredi as one of the mods, so trying to influence u to influence us..... "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... - Page 2 Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 2nd February 2010, 8:53 am

forte3737 wrote:
solaris wrote:This will be the first and last car with C&C.

most probably you are right. from the bird eye view of CNC, KIA is indeed a budget brand. that's why we pay for what we get.

really, are u cnc?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd February 2010, 10:21 am

JuanST wrote:
whitechoco wrote:sent my koup for first servicing today and when making payment, they gave me another one of this pamphlet.. wah.. want to give hw many times ah!

maybe they identified u oredi as one of the mods, so trying to influence u to influence us..... "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... - Page 2 Icon_twisted
haha... cannot work lo.. cos i just put it aside afterwards "Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... - Page 2 Icon_razz
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 2nd February 2010, 10:28 am

i saw this at Upper Thomson Service Center.. guess you've all seen this before..

"Pamphlet" for new drivers at CnC Service centers... - Page 2 Img_0115
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd February 2010, 10:41 am

that note is printed on the servicing invoice as well
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 2nd February 2010, 1:22 pm

Guess C&C loses a lot of customers & now trying hard to lock us in. But funny, my SE last time told me the warranty will only void if miss 2 consecutive servicing with C&C. In Borneo Motor, I only service with them once a year and they still class me as regular customer & honour their warranty.…
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by xcaliber 4th February 2010, 1:54 pm

Yah!! that the reason why CnC giving us 5 Years unlimited mileage warranty for Forte, basically want us to lock down to CnC Service for 5 Year. haiz~~ ironic isn't it. BTW asking if anyone could scan the pamphlet ?

xcaliber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2