Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Warranty Void if Service at other workshops?

+3
FriesL
turbo4ev
samuelj
7 posters

Go down

Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Empty Warranty Void if Service at other workshops?

Post by samuelj 4th February 2010, 5:11 pm

Today I went down to Leng Kee showroom. After casually saying that I may go to other workshops for servicing after my 5k one, The Mechanic told me that don't do it as your warranty will be void. Wah lao~

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Empty Re: Warranty Void if Service at other workshops?

Post by turbo4ev 4th February 2010, 6:24 pm

i just talk to one of them, i ask him can i change EO outside, he say OK,
just that if outside never do properly or wat cause oil leak warranty wun cover, and he remind me got to change oil filter also.

so i think next time i go back will do servicing without EO and oil filter, hope its not that exp without the EO and filter.
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Empty Re: Warranty Void if Service at other workshops?

Post by FriesL 4th February 2010, 7:06 pm

but think so their service labour charge no cheap...already..

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by xtremex 4th February 2010, 9:40 pm

If you want ur warranty to valid, u have to stay stock for 5 yrs. Any poison will render it invalid. And have to go back service periodically throughout. But some simple poison is still acceptable.
xtremex
xtremex

Back to top Go down

Post by Dummyhalf 4th February 2010, 9:43 pm

xtremex wrote:If you want ur warranty to valid, u have to stay stock for 5 yrs. Any poison will render it invalid. And have to go back service periodically throughout. But some simple poison is still acceptable.

stay stock for 5 years... whahahaha.... thumbsup oppps.... affraid
Dummyhalf
Dummyhalf

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 4th February 2010, 9:48 pm

FriesL wrote:but think so their service labour charge no cheap...already..

wait till i do the servicing then i update again, cus they say not free to do my servicing on monday, ask me go back afte cny cus no manpower, Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Icon_lol Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Icon_lol

i shld tell them wat my client told us,
"this is not my problem, its ur company problem, and i want it to be done on monday means monday and get back my car on monday too" Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Icon_pirat Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Icon_pirat
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 4th February 2010, 9:59 pm

xtremex wrote:If you want ur warranty to valid, u have to stay stock for 5 yrs. Any poison will render it invalid. And have to go back service periodically throughout. But some simple poison is still acceptable.

it all depend on wat you are claiming.....as long the poisoned part is not link in anyway to the defective part then it should not affect the warranty claim.....ie. tail light unit flooded with water after rain has got nothing to do with the mod you have done on the head light (angle eye)....however to claim warranty for the tail light you'll still need to do servicing with them ....happened to my previous ride (servicing done outside AD)....SE checked my record and advised me to do my next servicing with them and after that then claim warranty.....worked for me.... Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Icon_biggrin
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 4th February 2010, 10:16 pm

I think i stick to C&C lah... anything at least they will cover. And pls pls pls remember to check everything before handing over the keys to them and after taking it back. Scratches dents etc...

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by Dummyhalf 4th February 2010, 10:17 pm

samuelj wrote:I think i stick to C&C lah... anything at least they will cover. And pls pls pls remember to check everything before handing over the keys to them and after taking it back. Scratches dents etc...
good piece of advise thumbsup
Dummyhalf
Dummyhalf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 5th February 2010, 9:01 am

they hold all the cards..... maybe everything depends on the ad mood, if u will get a service or a disservice.... Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Icon_twisted

i went there for 1k service, the ad dusmissed me coz late oredi and got a lot of car..... so i walk up to visor, ask him how long 1k service is and if got a lot of cars that day (coz i see the bay quite empty)... he say 1 hr is enuf and not much car.
i asked what time u close and he say 1pm. so i said u still have 2.5 hrs to close , not much car to service so why ur ad say cannot.

he call ad and i got my service.... Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 5th February 2010, 9:54 am

turbo4ev wrote:
FriesL wrote:but think so their service labour charge no cheap...already..

wait till i do the servicing then i update again, cus they say not free to do my servicing on monday, ask me go back afte cny cus no manpower, Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Icon_lol Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Icon_lol

i shld tell them wat my client told us,
"this is not my problem, its ur company problem, and i want it to be done on monday means monday and get back my car on monday too" Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Icon_pirat Warranty Void if Service at other workshops? Icon_pirat

yaaa... bro.. that a good one... only you must check & check after.... What a Face

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down