Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Need recommended workshops for small dents and minor paintwork job. Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Need recommended workshops for small dents and minor paintwork job. Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Need recommended workshops for small dents and minor paintwork job. Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Need recommended workshops for small dents and minor paintwork job. Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Need recommended workshops for small dents and minor paintwork job. Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Need recommended workshops for small dents and minor paintwork job. Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Need recommended workshops for small dents and minor paintwork job. Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Need recommended workshops for small dents and minor paintwork job. Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Need recommended workshops for small dents and minor paintwork job. Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Need recommended workshops for small dents and minor paintwork job.

+8
redR
balonglong_1979
ano57
tiny
karabi
pimp my ride
jimixer
amerimacka
12 posters

Go down

Need recommended workshops for small dents and minor paintwork job. Empty Need recommended workshops for small dents and minor paintwork job.

Post by amerimacka 11th September 2009, 12:06 am

Bros,

Need recommendations or referrals for workshops which do the above works. Preferably in the east please.

Currently I have about 3 dents and some chipped paint spots.

Thanks. What a Face
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Need recommended workshops for small dents and minor paintwork job. Empty Re: Need recommended workshops for small dents and minor paintwork job.

Post by jimixer 11th September 2009, 12:11 am

Bro, u got PM!
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Need recommended workshops for small dents and minor paintwork job. Empty Re: Need recommended workshops for small dents and minor paintwork job.

Post by pimp my ride 11th September 2009, 12:36 am

jimixer wrote:Bro, u got PM!

bro, can pm me too please. i got minor chipped also. thks
pimp my ride
pimp my ride

Back to top Go down

Post by karabi 11th September 2009, 12:51 am

Me too jimixer bro!
karabi
karabi

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11th September 2009, 2:35 am

Look for this freelance dent removal guy, his name is Gary. He mainly does dent removal for 2nd hand car dealers but he also do for individuals. I got him to remove 2 dents for me recently, really good job. 96858366

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 11th September 2009, 3:34 am

tiny wrote:Look for this freelance dent removal guy, his name is Gary. He mainly does dent removal for 2nd hand car dealers but he also do for individuals. I got him to remove 2 dents for me recently, really good job. 96858366

Bro, care to share his workmanship like how did he remove it? What a Face
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11th September 2009, 10:31 am

His workmanship is pretty good, my dents are all but invisible. He uses a tool to 'massage' the dent out from the inside. But he can't repair chipped paintjob.

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 11th September 2009, 10:48 am

pimp my ride wrote:
jimixer wrote:Bro, u got PM!

bro, can pm me too please. i got minor chipped also. thks
Bro, u got PM! Need recommended workshops for small dents and minor paintwork job. Icon_smile

karabi wrote:Me too jimixer bro!
Bro, u got PM! Need recommended workshops for small dents and minor paintwork job. Icon_smile
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 11th September 2009, 11:03 am

how come lobang need to pm here and there one ah?
Got commision to earn one si bo?
or is it cannot see light business?
or is it the fella got public enemy in the forum?

Sorry not to shoot you ah.
But its a weird phenomenon i observe ...... since eons ago..... from all other forum
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by balonglong_1979 11th September 2009, 11:37 am

my experience with those "paintless dent removal" shops

try to collect a few more then go.

e.g. you do 2 dents they charge $50,
6-7 dents they charge $100.
usually they never collect > $100 lah.

(this is my experience from the shop at capitol bldg)

balonglong_1979

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 11th September 2009, 12:19 pm

ano57 wrote:how come lobang need to pm here and there one ah?
Got commision to earn one si bo?
or is it cannot see light business?
or is it the fella got public enemy in the forum?

Sorry not to shoot you ah.
But its a weird phenomenon i observe ...... since eons ago..... from all other forum

Ok ok... Glad u brought up this point so that i can clarify...
The problem is...

The TowKay NEVER give me any commission!
So... why advertise for him leh? Need recommended workshops for small dents and minor paintwork job. Icon_lol

But for bro who are really helpless in finding a workshop, this is the least i can do to help...
I believe this isn't one of the best workshop... but it gets the work done! Need recommended workshops for small dents and minor paintwork job. Icon_smile
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 11th September 2009, 12:41 pm

balonglong_1979 wrote:my experience with those "paintless dent removal" shops

try to collect a few more then go.

e.g. you do 2 dents they charge $50,
6-7 dents they charge $100.
usually they never collect > $100 lah.

(this is my experience from the shop at capitol bldg)

WTF, collect? Haha! pig pig pig

Scratched paint marks, would you do anything about it? I'm fugging lazy to head down to get it done today! affraid
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11th September 2009, 1:09 pm

The guy I recommended charged me $10 for 2 dents, but one of the dent was very small. Btw he is a freelance so he moves around, you either got to drive somewhere to meet him, or wait until one day he is working somewhere near you. That time I drove to the west coast car mart for him to remove my dents. I've actually gotten his number from mycarforum.

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by redR 12th September 2009, 4:59 am

for dents, tommy lye from lye designs @ amk autopt 4th flr. he's a bonafide master.

for paint, either sze kang @ amk autopt, 3rd flr or bluwel @ autobay.

Need recommended workshops for small dents and minor paintwork job. Icon_wink

redR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 12th September 2009, 8:55 pm

anyone knows hw to mend the scatches at the rear bottom ?? the dark greyish plastic? i revese n knocked a stupid wall with protruding edge, nw it scatched... dunno can remove the whole plastic n fixed new one??? any bros got the same experience?
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 12th September 2009, 9:15 pm

ALAN Spray at Sin ming behind MCD.. they are very very good they spray forte BK that y they have all our paint colours and i spray whole bumber for $150 + Free Waxing whole car + Car Wash Service very very good!!!!!! UPUPUP!!!
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 8th October 2009, 10:50 pm

tiny wrote:The guy I recommended charged me $10 for 2 dents, but one of the dent was very small. Btw he is a freelance so he moves around, you either got to drive somewhere to meet him, or wait until one day he is working somewhere near you. That time I drove to the west coast car mart for him to remove my dents. I've actually gotten his number from mycarforum.

Please kindly PM his name and number to me.

Thanks
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 8th October 2009, 11:14 pm

That would be the diffuser? Can check with MCD if they have it in stock.

Fortei wrote:anyone knows hw to mend the scatches at the rear bottom ?? the dark greyish plastic? i revese n knocked a stupid wall with protruding edge, nw it scatched... dunno can remove the whole plastic n fixed new one??? any bros got the same experience?
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 9th October 2009, 12:07 am

Dent Removal Technique

Anyone have try to use dry ice to remove small dent?

jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down