Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Koup bashing - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Koup bashing - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Koup bashing - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Koup bashing - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Koup bashing - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Koup bashing - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Koup bashing - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Koup bashing - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Koup bashing - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Koup bashing

+35
ace
Solidlight
Dark Knight
godspeedyou
jest
Singsider
pessimizt
nothing
jeRrRKKKK
The Blue Cruiser
waypoint
yakuza
unlimitedz
Sanyu
daleo
kenneth
kapitan
Siaoster
melvinwcc
dunbother
hellbabe
DarkPrince
whitechoco
lawrenceke
joA
NiVleK
scalar
alpineccm
JuanST
Corgel
Forte002
medico
liplip
keigo
redkoup
39 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Koup bashing - Page 2 Empty Re: Koup bashing

Post by waypoint 15th February 2010, 5:44 pm

Koup bashing - Page 2 Cita10

Did you wear something like this for your CNY Visiting rounds this year... again? In red perhaps? Or for your hawt date with some looney, loopy transvestite on VD?

Go crawl back into that crevice you came out from... I don't speak for the members here in this forum. But I certainly do not welcome the likes of you here. Shoo...!

jeRrRKKKK wrote:heh at 1st i defend the koup against bashing and you guys are not happy
so now i switch sides and bash the koup, and you guys are STILL NOT HAPPY

so what do you want from me? no matter which side i'm no, you are still not happy
seems to me like a case of chronic dissatisfaction disorder
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 15th February 2010, 5:58 pm

why should i go to IMH?
afterall, i'm not the one with chronic dissatisfaction disorder

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 15th February 2010, 6:06 pm

Gawd! Have you read your own posts?! Those in this forum and whatever else you troll at?!

jeRrRKKKK wrote:why should i go to IMH?
afterall, i'm not the one with chronic dissatisfaction disorder
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 15th February 2010, 8:57 pm

Trolling is his blind spot. Very Happy
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanyu 15th February 2010, 9:36 pm

he got split personality la... one guy called jeRrRKKKK, the other one called jeRrRKKKKK (can't see the difference? cuz I added one more K)

HAHAHA!!
Sanyu
Sanyu

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 15th February 2010, 11:29 pm

Guys, a silly/simple mistake and the magnitude of the response could ignite great issues. Let's make F&KOGS a room for better communication.
Thank you for your kind understanding & HAPPY CNY!! Koup bashing - Page 2 Icon_wink
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 15th February 2010, 11:36 pm

unlimitedz wrote:Guys, a silly/simple mistake and the magnitude of the response could ignite great issues. Let's make F&KOGS a room for better communication.
Thank you for your kind understanding & HAPPY CNY!! Koup bashing - Page 2 Icon_wink

Wah. CNY made you a saint! Koup bashing - Page 2 Icon_tongue Koup bashing - Page 2 141836
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 16th February 2010, 3:29 pm

wow...u still haven't get yourself a pet....get a life, move on....seriously u need professional help....check in IMH.....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 16th February 2010, 8:29 pm

The Blue Cruiser wrote:
kenneth wrote:haha.. with the traffic condition in singapore every morning and off office hour I can tell you. if you have high power car you also cannot go fast lah. haha. the only advantage of having high powered in singapore is to cut the queue only, everytime i see them pickup fast fast just to cut into my lane. so dangerous

see this thing in action:

This is what i mean by being under-utilised on sg roads Koup bashing - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 16th February 2010, 8:29 pm

stick to the topic guys
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 17th February 2010, 7:51 am

Siaoster wrote:stick to the topic guys
Koup bashing - Page 2 332362
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 17th February 2010, 12:01 pm

JuanST wrote:

Koup bashing - Page 2 332362 Koup bashing - Page 2 332362
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 17th February 2010, 12:05 pm

JuanST wrote:

NiVleK wrote:
JuanST wrote:

bash bash bash....abish...bash....

in line with keeping to the topic.... Smile
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 17th February 2010, 12:06 pm

kapitan wrote:

JuanST wrote:

NiVleK wrote:
JuanST wrote:

bash bash bash....abish...bash....

in line with keeping to the topic.... Smile

you da best la! Like that also can. Koup bashing - Page 2 Lol
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 17th February 2010, 12:29 pm

redkoup wrote:tink we all juz want u to return to IMH.

x 2.
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 17th February 2010, 6:22 pm

daleo wrote:
redkoup wrote:tink we all juz want u to return to IMH.

x 2.

keep to the topic -.-
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 19th February 2010, 8:23 am

wahhhh....... a red koupie like hell cutting off ppl in sle this morning (6:50am)... including me... really *****ing reckless, then when the honda horn him....he bring down window and show finger.....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 19th February 2010, 8:46 am

Be it big car small car, what matters most is to love your car ! Koup bashing - Page 2 332362

Come to think of it......i see alot of big big cars normally park illegally just outside cashcard parking. Got money to buy big big cars.....no money to pay minutes of parking ???? Koup bashing - Page 2 Suspect
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 19th February 2010, 8:49 am

pessimizt wrote:Be it big car small car, what matters most is to love your car ! Koup bashing - Page 2 332362

Come to think of it......i see alot of big big cars normally park illegally just outside cashcard parking. Got money to buy big big cars.....no money to pay minutes of parking ???? Koup bashing - Page 2 Suspect

not that they dun have money leh.... all their money in 1000 dollah bills that cannot buy cashcard one...... Koup bashing - Page 2 Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 19th February 2010, 8:51 am

Koup bashing - Page 2 Icon_eek oppppsss.......or maybe they only use credit cards ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 19th February 2010, 9:02 am

hahahaha.... now back to topic......

i hope that koupie who show finger and cutoff ppl does not belong in this forum but if he is.... he needs to reconsider his attitude... just enforces the "poser" label ppl give to koupians.......
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Singsider 28th February 2010, 2:50 pm

JuanST wrote:hahahaha.... now back to topic......

i hope that koupie who show finger and cutoff ppl does not belong in this forum but if he is.... he needs to reconsider his attitude... just enforces the "poser" label ppl give to koupians.......

Yes, giving Red Koups especially a bad name (I drive one too).. I try to drive courteously so people dun scratch my car. Give way whenever possible. Now this fool comes along and tries to start a war. If I see him, must give him KNN.. no filter Koup bashing - Page 2 316913

Singsider

Back to top Go down

Koup bashing - Page 2 Empty GTR - Gorilla Too Rich

Post by Singsider 28th February 2010, 3:35 pm

There's this guy GTR on the mycarforum site (SG's leading bash-pit) who not only loves to bash Koup drivers, but also loves to "humbly" let people know how rich he is. GTR is the only coupe good enough for him, the rest of us are posers who can't afford real performance.

Truth is, I love what I have, and I wouldn't trade it for any wrx, evo or that gorilla mobile even if they paid me to keep it (ok maybe I'll sell it and donate it to Haiti or something). The Koup and Forte are wicked looking cars - that is their selling point. Peter Schreyer is a godsend for KIA and the reason why C&C Fulco are still profitable for last 6 months. Mitsu sales were crap and the Forte 1.6 single-handledly saved the company last year.

Koup is not just a great looking car, it has heart. It is a tribute to all honest working class guys (and gals) who dun have to cheat and lie their way to a huge bonus and their supercars. These people work hard and save hard, and all they want at the end of the day is to reward themselves with a great looker to take them home, and go eat wind on the weekends. Koup bashing - Page 2 612380

Singsider

Back to top Go down

Post by jest 28th February 2010, 3:43 pm

Singsider wrote:There's this guy GTR on the mycarforum site (SG's leading bash-pit) who not only loves to bash Koup drivers, but also loves to "humbly" let people know how rich he is. GTR is the only coupe good enough for him, the rest of us are posers who can't afford real performance.

Truth is, I love what I have, and I wouldn't trade it for any wrx, evo or that gorilla mobile even if they paid me to keep it (ok maybe I'll sell it and donate it to Haiti or something). The Koup and Forte are wicked looking cars - that is their selling point. Peter Schreyer is a godsend for KIA and the reason why C&C Fulco are still profitable for last 6 months. Mitsu sales were crap and the Forte 1.6 single-handledly saved the company last year.

Koup is not just a great looking car, it has heart. It is a tribute to all honest working class guys (and gals) who dun have to cheat and lie their way to a huge bonus and their supercars. These people work hard and save hard, and all they want at the end of the day is to reward themselves with a great looker to take them home, and go eat wind on the weekends. Koup bashing - Page 2 612380

I applaud you for your very good comments. Cheers! Koup bashing - Page 2 332362

jest

Back to top Go down

Post by godspeedyou 28th February 2010, 4:55 pm

at least your comments did not bash the person who bashed the Koup. nicely done
godspeedyou
godspeedyou

Back to top Go down

Post by yakuza 28th February 2010, 5:38 pm

work hard and save hard, and all they want at the end of the day is to reward themselves with a great looker to take them home, and go eat wind on the weekends. ::::::>>>> bro very well said AGREE thumbsup
yakuza
yakuza

Back to top Go down

Post by godspeedyou 28th February 2010, 5:45 pm

honest working class guys (and gals) who dun have to cheat and lie their way to a huge bonus and their supercars. this I shall remember.
godspeedyou
godspeedyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 28th February 2010, 6:06 pm

Koup is not just a great looking car, it has heart. It is a tribute to
all honest working class guys (and gals) who dun have to cheat and lie
their way to a huge bonus and their supercars. These people work hard
and save hard, and all they want at the end of the day is to reward
themselves with a great looker to take them home, and go eat wind on
the weekends. Koup bashing - Page 2 612380

-> Good say bro!! Koup bashing - Page 2 332362 Same as I like my OPC Forte... becoming my 2nd wife Koup bashing - Page 2 Fresse
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Singsider 28th February 2010, 11:04 pm

Dark Knight wrote:Koup is not just a great looking car, it has heart. It is a tribute to

-> Good say bro!! Koup bashing - Page 2 332362 Same as I like my OPC Forte... becoming my 2nd wife Koup bashing - Page 2 Fresse

Bro, dun let your wife see this hor! Even my gf also jealous of my 'mistress'.. Koup bashing - Page 2 Lol

Singsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 1st March 2010, 12:27 am

Singsider wrote:
Dark Knight wrote:Koup is not just a great looking car, it has heart. It is a tribute to

Bro, dun let your wife see this hor! Even my gf also jealous of my 'mistress'.. Koup bashing - Page 2 Lol

Koup bashing - Page 2 Icon_razz Koup bashing - Page 2 Icon_razz Koup bashing - Page 2 Icon_razz Koup bashing - Page 2 Icon_razz
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidlight 1st March 2010, 12:39 am

When I got the Forte to be my wife, she accepted me. She's from Korea too, in fact she Koup's Elder. Oh so beautiful, oh so glamorous and not to mention those seductive curves!

Then I saw her Sister....oh man..

Solidlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Singsider 1st March 2010, 1:23 am

Solidlight wrote:When I got the Forte to be my wife, she accepted me. She's from Korea too, in fact she Koup's Elder. Oh so beautiful, oh so glamorous and not to mention those seductive curves!

Then I saw her Sister....oh man..

In fact I also went for the elder sis initially.. even put down deposit for a white forte 1.6SX. Every nite dreamt of her, waiting for her to reach Singapore. But when younger sis came along, my heart (and deposit) ran away with her.. Koup bashing - Page 2 Lol Still look at elder sis from time to time.. she still hot man! Especially with the bodykit.. damn! Koup bashing - Page 2 332362

Singsider

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 1st March 2010, 9:50 am

u two timers....... Koup bashing - Page 2 Icon_evil
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 1st March 2010, 11:17 am

Hypothetically, it goes like this.....a romance story...hoping for a fairy tale ending.

They met, fell in love, got married........and bliss is to flow........faults are overlooked......not important than........the looks are mesmerising. Koup bashing - Page 2 Fresse

But the missus requires a lot of TLC, starts to act up, throw tantrums......arguments, quarrels followed.......missus starts to require medical care all the time....draining the finances........more problems..... Koup bashing - Page 2 Icon_mad

Finally, after awhile, the mister have enough Koup bashing - Page 2 316913 ....and divorced the missus.... hahaa... Koup bashing - Page 2 256379 Koup bashing - Page 2 Lol

Ok...today is Monday...... Koup bashing - Page 2 Lol

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 1st March 2010, 2:55 pm

Singsider wrote:There's this guy GTR on the mycarforum site (SG's leading bash-pit) who not only loves to bash Koup drivers, but also loves to "humbly" let people know how rich he is. GTR is the only coupe good enough for him, the rest of us are posers who can't afford real performance.

he doesn't drive a GTR but a CTR. and truly rich ppl dun go ard posting in forums they hv a 15k watch, etc. wonder who's the real poser sometimes...?
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 1st March 2010, 7:28 pm

redkoup wrote:

he doesn't drive a GTR but a CTR. and truly rich ppl dun go ard posting in forums they hv a 15k watch, etc. wonder who's the real poser sometimes...?

Strongly agree!
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjer 2nd March 2010, 2:51 pm

redkoup wrote:

Dude. The chap drives a GTR, a CTR, and an Odyssey. He started posting because some forumers were comparing the Koup to the GTR, saying how good it is blahblahblah. Posters like you, essentially.

They're different leagues of transport altogether!

bigjer

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 2nd March 2010, 2:55 pm

bigjer wrote:
redkoup wrote:

Dude. The chap drives a GTR, a CTR, and an Odyssey. He started posting because some forumers were comparing the Koup to the GTR, saying how good it is blahblahblah. Posters like you, essentially.

They're different leagues of transport altogether!

GTR clone?? Koup bashing - Page 2 Lol
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjer 2nd March 2010, 3:14 pm

Nope i'm not a clone. Just that the posting irked me. I've got nothing against the Koup/Forte - it's a handsome looking car, although personally, I wouldn't buy it because of my emphasis on performance.

Read through the initial thread and understand why GTR was provoked. Maybe partly due to your forum's resident IMH patient who's now drawing comparisons to the Fairlady.

bigjer

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 2nd March 2010, 3:19 pm

bigjer wrote:Nope i'm not a clone. Just that the posting irked me. I've got nothing against the Koup/Forte - it's a handsome looking car, although personally, I wouldn't buy it because of my emphasis on performance.

Read through the initial thread and understand why GTR was provoked. Maybe partly due to your forum's resident IMH patient who's now drawing comparisons to the Fairlady.

correction. THat is not our resident guy. I believe he is a troll everywhere. More so in Mycarforum.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by SoupedKoup 3rd March 2010, 12:32 am

The Murcie doesn't look like he's gunning it all out.. anyway, GTR should be quite capable to keep up.

But the Murcie can easily buy 5 GTRs; no big deal even if he couldn't outrun the GTR. Think if the Murcie jammed brake, the GTR can forget about driving under his own name for his lifetime Very Happy

Anyway, back on topic, doesn't matter what people say. Just enjoy your own car.

But on the other side of the coin, there will always be the black sheep Koup owners who behave badly and thus cause a stink to the model.
SoupedKoup
SoupedKoup

Back to top Go down

Post by Lambo91 3rd March 2010, 12:49 am

SoupedKoup wrote:The Murcie doesn't look like he's gunning it all out.. anyway, GTR should be quite capable to keep up.

But the Murcie can easily buy 5 GTRs; no big deal even if he couldn't outrun the GTR. Think if the Murcie jammed brake, the GTR can forget about driving under his own name for his lifetime Very Happy

The GTR is actually faster then the Murcie..and the Murcie owner himself have a GTR at home too..and the GTR owner is looking to buy his Lambo soon. Koup bashing - Page 2 332362

Lambo91

Back to top Go down

Post by SoupedKoup 3rd March 2010, 7:56 am

Lambo91 wrote:
SoupedKoup wrote:The Murcie doesn't look like he's gunning it all out.. anyway, GTR should be quite capable to keep up.

The GTR is actually faster then the Murcie..and the Murcie owner himself have a GTR at home too..and the GTR owner is looking to buy his Lambo soon. Koup bashing - Page 2 332362

I think we have the same friends.... Koup bashing - Page 2 Icon_lol

Lambo seems to be getting really "affordable" nowadays; never thought every other guy would have one (except me) Koup bashing - Page 2 Icon_sad
SoupedKoup
SoupedKoup

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 3rd March 2010, 8:07 am

eh how come now the topic become Murcie, GTR , Lambos etc ??

Lets keep to the topic yeah

Welcome Lambo19 and SoupedKoup ! enjoy your stay here Koup bashing - Page 2 332362
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 3rd March 2010, 1:49 pm

yup yup.... must keep to topic..... Koup bashing - Page 2 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 3rd March 2010, 9:36 pm

Yep yep, we are bashing Koup here, not Lambo or GTR Koup bashing - Page 2 256379 Ooppss... Koup bashing - Page 2 Lol
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreaming 4th March 2010, 12:10 am

unlimitedz wrote:wow.. lambo cant even outrun e black rider in city!! woohoo!
]

Bro, lambo din lose just is the traffic.. maybe they can try without any traffic, i think lambo will win.. i personally prefer lambo than GTR..
ust my 2 cents.. =)

daydreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2