Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Kurttan CNY new update - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Kurttan CNY new update - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Kurttan CNY new update - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Kurttan CNY new update - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Kurttan CNY new update - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Kurttan CNY new update - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Kurttan CNY new update - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Kurttan CNY new update - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Kurttan CNY new update - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Kurttan CNY new update

+22
Siaoster
whitechoco
aryanz82
:)
jeRrRKKKK
Divine
Fortessimo
ReDeViL
omg2doors
nothing
Dark Knight
lawrenceke
JuanST
The Blue Cruiser
loveforte
NiVleK
alpineccm
stam
xcaliber
Space
hanxiang87
kurttan
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kurttan CNY new update - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurttan CNY new update

Post by Kiang 25th February 2010, 9:37 am

eric lee wrote:
kurttan wrote:Maybe this might look good too! Kurttan CNY new update - Page 2 332362

Kurttan CNY new update - Page 2 Photo027

Bro how much your rear spoiler cost? Kurttan CNY new update - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

if i am not wrong S$300 from HOS
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by kurttan 25th February 2010, 1:55 pm

eric lee wrote:
kurttan wrote:Maybe this might look good too! Kurttan CNY new update - Page 2 332362

Kurttan CNY new update - Page 2 Photo027

Bro how much your rear spoiler cost? Kurttan CNY new update - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Yap, spoiler done in HOS @ $300 with installation.

kurttan

Back to top Go down

Post by kurttan 25th February 2010, 1:59 pm

Divine wrote:yo bro u photoshop or really stick like tat? seems like u like emblem alot hehe y nv change the retro K?

HA.. of cos its newly stick it on. Yap, jus ordered retro K emblem from terrier. Need to wait till march shipment. Kurttan CNY new update - Page 2 Icon_smile

kurttan

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 26th February 2010, 12:04 am

kurttan wrote:
Divine wrote:yo bro u photoshop or really stick like tat? seems like u like emblem alot hehe y nv change the retro K?

HA.. of cos its newly stick it on. Yap, jus ordered retro K emblem from terrier. Need to wait till march shipment. Kurttan CNY new update - Page 2 Icon_smile

haha the new K will be a nice addition...
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Kurttan CNY new update - Page 2 Empty Type R logo

Post by sabrecruz 3rd March 2010, 2:24 am

With all due respect, each car has it's identity. Let us all Forte n Koup owners have our own identity. Like what some bros here said, it's best to remove it coz it's looks weird. However, the "sport" word of the left is cool! If one were to put "quattro", you will know it's Audi. Cheers!

sabrecruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 3rd March 2010, 9:09 am

sabrecruz wrote:With all due respect, each car has it's identity. Let us all Forte n Koup owners have our own identity. Like what some bros here said, it's best to remove it coz it's looks weird. However, the "sport" word of the left is cool! If one were to put "quattro", you will know it's Audi. Cheers!

err wats ur point?? lolx
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrecruz 3rd March 2010, 10:31 pm

Divine wrote:
sabrecruz wrote:With all due respect, each car has it's identity. Let us all Forte n Koup owners have our own identity. Like what some bros here said, it's best to remove it coz it's looks weird. However, the "sport" word of the left is cool! If one were to put "quattro", you will know it's Audi. Cheers!

err wats ur point?? lolx

My point is that, the TYPE R thingy looks out of place (full stop) coz it's not a Honda Civic. I saw a Hyundai accent car having a PORSCHE logo on his bonnet and his car got banged real bad. The other point is don;t make us Forte's a laughing stock. Having said my points, it's your car Kurttan CNY new update - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

sabrecruz

Back to top Go down

Post by kurttan 4th March 2010, 12:39 am

sabrecruz wrote:
Divine wrote:

err wats ur point?? lolx

My point is that, the TYPE R thingy looks out of place (full stop) coz it's not a Honda Civic. I saw a Hyundai accent car having a PORSCHE logo on his bonnet and his car got banged real bad. The other point is don;t make us Forte's a laughing stock. Having said my points, it's your car Kurttan CNY new update - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Pls update my latest pic or ur old brain! u got nothing better to do then adding salt & pepper.

kurttan

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrecruz 4th March 2010, 4:48 am

Hey bro. I commented on your car not YOU. So dun defame me online where everyone can read like what we see on YouTube about the Pastor. Either you apologise now or I am reporting you to the moderators and sueing you. Read my words "Wish due respect" in the beginning. And what I commented are facts that's all. If you wanna get personal, then speak with my lawyer. I am giving you a chance to apologise. Thank you.

sabrecruz

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 4th March 2010, 7:45 am

mods mods mods!!!

Got ppl want to eat 素 Kurttan CNY new update - Page 2 Icon_cheers
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 4th March 2010, 8:08 am

Guys, its very sad to see such things from happening.

Owners have their rights to do watever they deem fit to their car. There are no comments to categorize under right or wrong whenever forums are involved.

Forums are places whereby pple share information, make new friends and not criticising each other, flaming each other or pushing each other's heads into the water. There is no point in doing such actions.

When TS is about to start a thread, he or she must be able to take things easily and calm, as everyone has their own individual taste. Not all will share the same taste and not all will have the opposite.

This maybe the 1st forum for some members and maynot be as well.
For those who are first time engaged in a forum, learn.
For those who are not the first time engaged in a forum, you should know how forum works.

Let the above be a reminder for all.

Thread Closed
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2