Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
anybody knows how to take down forte bumper? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
anybody knows how to take down forte bumper? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
anybody knows how to take down forte bumper? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
anybody knows how to take down forte bumper? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
anybody knows how to take down forte bumper? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
anybody knows how to take down forte bumper? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
anybody knows how to take down forte bumper? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
anybody knows how to take down forte bumper? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
anybody knows how to take down forte bumper? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

anybody knows how to take down forte bumper?

+6
Terrier
Messiah
Solidlight
longbow
nothing
dEXTER C
10 posters

Go down

anybody knows how to take down forte bumper? Empty anybody knows how to take down forte bumper?

Post by dEXTER C 4th March 2010, 8:13 pm

needa take down cause new year give a lousy lady driver reverse and smash into me .

this is wat happen... i was waiting for a lot in the carpark... the lady driver reverse her mazda rapidly even before i can tap the horn.. ho seh liao.. my head kenna... nvm she came down tell me compensate me 50... i declined she said a 100... i declined.. cause carplate broke...cracks here and there...

i did her a favor as to bring my car to her workshop... but now.. its badly done.. my eyelid side the bumper pops out ... my bottom front grill is placed out of shaped... have to squat down then can realise...

so.. now i need advise on how to remove the bumper myself to fix it!
dEXTER C
dEXTER C

Back to top Go down

anybody knows how to take down forte bumper? Empty Re: anybody knows how to take down forte bumper?

Post by nothing 4th March 2010, 10:15 pm

should claim a new bumper from her..such driver no need to give chance.....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

anybody knows how to take down forte bumper? Empty Re: anybody knows how to take down forte bumper?

Post by dEXTER C 4th March 2010, 11:17 pm

no choice lah bro.. go cnc ask they say not confirm win case if claim then dun know must drag how long then ! confirm win then can repair... kns right? then i though nvm i repair using my own money but! cnc quote me 600! repair only.. replace is 1200++

so i LL!
dEXTER C
dEXTER C

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 5th March 2010, 12:21 am

I also waiting for someone with detailed instructions as to how to remove the front bumper, everyone I asked told me something different
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidlight 5th March 2010, 12:31 am

Bro, just go to kereta services to replace, I bet it'll be much more cheaper. (:

Did mine over there when I got involved in a hit and run accident.

Solidlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Messiah 5th March 2010, 12:38 am

bro that time my car also kena sandwich.. damn the front "P" plate uncle suddenly brake.. then i brake on time, but behind me got a mitsubishi Colt plus hit mi i hit the front.. i claim my front and back bumper fully from the colt driver.. i went down to ubi C&C.. anyway can claim anot is up to the insurance ppl, not tat lady say.. most likely can claim de..

Messiah

Back to top Go down

Post by Messiah 5th March 2010, 12:40 am

oooo anyway that driver also ask me to go to his workshop and do... but i don't want cos still got warranty .. i don't wan to void it.. anyway if me i sure go back to C&C for original parts and let the OEM do the job..

Messiah

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 5th March 2010, 1:30 am

u need to remove the front grille first..

after that turn your wheel to 1 corner and unscrew a screw 75 degree up which secured your bumper.. do it for the other side too..

after that.. at the side of the bumper.. push it down wards.. u can see the clip is unclip.. continue to unclip till middle.. the do the same for another side.. then u can get the bumper down =)

anyway in future for such incident, ask her not to move the car and take pics.. Ask for full compensation.. if she rejected.. then call for police for reports and do claim against her..

anyway I saw u on the road before.. u the one that smoke 1 hand while driving into expressway.. careful dude.. motorbike love to travel car sides..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 5th March 2010, 1:32 am

Ohh ya.. for eye liner.. u dont need to remove the whole bumper.. just push down the side u can do it nicely already..

as for how to remove front grille.. go search longbow's post on how to remove emblem.. he got show the whole procedure on how to remove front grille.. so u can fixed it back nicely
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 5th March 2010, 8:11 am

buy a koup bumper from mcd and ask them to install it.... will cost u around the same.... the rest see if can "fix" for free....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 5th March 2010, 8:26 am

aei what about under the bumper, there seems to be some screws there too. Attached to the bodykit
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 5th March 2010, 8:33 am

dEXTER C wrote:needa take down cause new year give a lousy lady driver reverse and smash into me .

this is wat happen... i was waiting for a lot in the carpark... the lady driver reverse her mazda rapidly even before i can tap the horn.. ho seh liao.. my head kenna... nvm she came down tell me compensate me 50... i declined she said a 100... i declined.. cause carplate broke...cracks here and there...

i did her a favor as to bring my car to her workshop... but now.. its badly done.. my eyelid side the bumper pops out ... my bottom front grill is placed out of shaped... have to squat down then can realise...

so.. now i need advise on how to remove the bumper myself to fix it!

bro u should check before u collect the car u can reject the workshop if its not nicely done anyway she bang u. u have a choice of going to ur own workshop leh... did u sign the private setterment form?
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by dEXTER C 5th March 2010, 5:59 pm

I say go my workshop she insisted no!

then i do her a favor...

hm.. actually i didn't collect the car personally.. my mother collected for me , i in camp cannot take off tats y.

terrier bro... ahaa! nvr beam beam say hi?!

oh ya! there is a forte parked @ ATFC open carpark , blue forte!
nicely dressed up wondering if he is a forum member!

hes got the tiny stick on air vent look alook. like those on matserati! (dun know how to spell)
dEXTER C
dEXTER C

Back to top Go down

Post by soundphile 6th March 2010, 12:11 am

that is our forumer bushi_do..

i also like e fender vent (where to buy?) but i find his rear light tinted a bit too dark! no offence bushi_do bro!

soundphile

Back to top Go down

Post by dEXTER C 6th March 2010, 10:52 pm

ah!!! u saw this car too!? haha... where is he....? tinted rear light i like i like!
dEXTER C
dEXTER C

Back to top Go down

Post by soundphile 7th March 2010, 1:28 pm

Haha I think he seldom log in here.. There's a red koup there too.. Wonder whose it it..

soundphile

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 7th March 2010, 1:31 pm

I removed my bumper yesterday, will post a new thread at DIY soon
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 7th March 2010, 2:49 pm

longbow wrote:I removed my bumper yesterday, will post a new thread at DIY soon

does my trick works?

anyway dont remove bumper too often.. this will cause the clip to be loose and u will see a gap there in future..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicluv 7th March 2010, 6:50 pm

longbow wrote:I removed my bumper yesterday, will post a new thread at DIY soon

waiting for u, i want do my front bumper also, got a gap there... want to seal it back properly,

sonicluv

Back to top Go down

Post by dEXTER C 7th March 2010, 7:16 pm

soundphile wrote:Haha I think he seldom log in here.. There's a red koup there too.. Wonder whose it it..
belongs to one of the trainee...
dEXTER C
dEXTER C

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 8th March 2010, 8:25 am

dEXTER C wrote:I say go my workshop she insisted no!

then i do her a favor...

hm.. actually i didn't collect the car personally.. my mother collected for me , i in camp cannot take off tats y.

terrier bro... ahaa! nvr beam beam say hi?!

oh ya! there is a forte parked @ ATFC open carpark , blue forte!
nicely dressed up wondering if he is a forum member!

hes got the tiny stick on air vent look alook. like those on matserati! (dun know how to spell)

u work in paya lebar Air Base?
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by dEXTER C 8th March 2010, 12:12 pm

I'M @ AFTC on course haaa..
dEXTER C
dEXTER C

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down