Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 8 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 8 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 8 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 8 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 8 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 8 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 8 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 8 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 8 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you

+36
longbow
hemuhemu
Demiblade
thinkforte
kh
khen1
spicy moomoo
charcoal
Forte002
jboy
cejay
mamamia
muff
Guardian
mengii
cyz
athadu
varadero23
karunt
lBlOlSlSl
versa83
Godson
DevinGoh
daydreaming
Gabes
whitechoco
JuanST
chivas12
NiVleK
gobal100
kiakeys
Westguy
deepstink
loansharkie
BoonBoom
crono
40 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 8 Empty Re: March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you

Post by loansharkie 23rd March 2010, 10:51 pm

hah. also bringing some hope to myself. at least thats what happened the previous round. they set my reserve price as 19k. in the end, bidded till 20,300 before giving up.
loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you - Page 8 Empty Re: March 1st COE bidding. How much did C&C bid for you

Post by daydreaming 23rd March 2010, 10:52 pm

loansharkie wrote:hah. also bringing some hope to myself. at least thats what happened the previous round. they set my reserve price as 19k. in the end, bidded till 20,300 before giving up.

based on the data now, quota is 1,146 while the number of bids received is 356..

daydreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by loansharkie 23rd March 2010, 10:52 pm

i think most of the bids is by C&C...... act of desperation.
loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreaming 23rd March 2010, 10:54 pm

loansharkie wrote:i think most of the bids is by C&C...... act of desperation.

should be ba.. their sales for the past months have been very gd wo.. dan they oso have outstanding orders to fulfill.. hope tml coe will chong chong & chong all the way.. =)

daydreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by loansharkie 23rd March 2010, 10:57 pm

hah. too many guaranteed COEs to bid for, uncertainity over april's COE bidding, C&C is going to make a loss on most of the cars, especially those who bought during the 2k discount, and managed to secure a 2k guaranteed top up.

loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreaming 23rd March 2010, 11:01 pm

loansharkie wrote:hah. too many guaranteed COEs to bid for, uncertainity over april's COE bidding, C&C is going to make a loss on most of the cars, especially those who bought during the 2k discount, and managed to secure a 2k guaranteed top up.

lol.. i m 1 of them.. my fren bought his 1.6koup M at 60999 without the discount, his coe was abt 20k.. i paid 63999 with top up & my coe will be abt 26k.. like tat different of 6k wo..

daydreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by karunt 24th March 2010, 12:07 am

bro.. loansharkie.. wat your car wat colour? Razz

karunt

Back to top Go down

Post by loansharkie 24th March 2010, 12:14 am

spicy red.... current car is blue in colour, decided to have a little change. Very Happy
loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8