Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath

+31
ozzie75
pessimizt
bigbull
keigo
nocash
ctoh
Daniel^Bigcow
lawrenceke
ano57
saturnz^83
kysoong
luvxiaobeng
Fortec
Juz@kid
tower7
Divine
pauchai
shendoh
andikong
ultraxin
Siaoster
impact2001
dinkodink
greatgazoo
kapitan
Mahinda
Melfiend
leedevil
dandeana21
waypoint
tish
35 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 3 Empty Re: 3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath

Post by kysoong 6th July 2009, 9:31 pm

another option is the open carpark opp ICA Building (beside Lavender MRT Station). Surrounding areas got market and kopi-tiams, and sundays are quite quiet... Smile
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 3 Empty Re: 3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath

Post by Siaoster 6th July 2009, 9:58 pm

and if rains ? we have to run for shelter under ICA building and cant mingle around the cars...btw the carpark there the aunties are si bei siao on one !
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 6th July 2009, 10:04 pm

tish wrote:someone mention sengkang there got 1 big shelter.... i think the guy is call izzy or something

Tish, the Sengkang carpark where we assembled for the convoy to West Coast has a big shelter (like a hall), plus there are toilets. And there are not much cars there. It is a possible consideration for the 4th MU.

But there is no food & drinks sold there. Alternatively, we can BYO F&B, like a picinc (an excuse for other family members to come)

BTW I'm ctoh (not izzy) I know it's confusing to learn the names/nicknames as there are sooooo many people yesterday. I.m confused too
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 6th July 2009, 10:07 pm

that day we went the carpark quit e small ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 6th July 2009, 10:09 pm

Siaoster wrote:and if rains ? we have to run for shelter under ICA building and cant mingle around the cars...btw the carpark there the aunties are si bei siao on one !

aiyoh, if rain then hide at MRT station lo... fong fei fei come also can spot...
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 6th July 2009, 11:23 pm

Lol....Gotcash just noticed something.
Look at the title....3rd meet up aftermate!

What have we mate? grin
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 6th July 2009, 11:36 pm

Siaoster wrote:that day we went the carpark quit e small ?

It's a bit small but can park by the roadside also...no fatimah one.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 6th July 2009, 11:37 pm

kapitan wrote:more pictures and less talk pleeeeeaaseee....

Very Happy

lol! me raise hand and agree angel
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by ultraxin 7th July 2009, 12:11 am

ultraxin wrote:It was my first time joining the MU today... Really it was an eye opener for me... Can't wait for the next MU... thumbsup

tish wrote:ermm which one was u too? crowd to big and rain make us too mess hahah

Hi Tish, I am the one standing near to the Mac door together with my wife. We did talk briefly b4 you head back to CP2.

ultraxin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 7th July 2009, 12:15 am

I think i have a faint image of Ultraxin

Ultraxin was in white, his wife in black...bingo ??
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 7th July 2009, 12:39 am

3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 3 DSC_2217

3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 3 DSC_2219

3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 3 DSC_2226

Last edited by keigo on 7th July 2009, 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 7th July 2009, 12:42 am

Woohoo swee lah ~!
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 7th July 2009, 12:53 am

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:
saturnz^83 wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Actually I think if you go to carparks in like CBD area, raffles that side on sunday, should be quite empty. Only those crazy ones go back work. :-)

But then I think most have to pay. Unless can find one that allow ppl to park for free if got. :-)

There's a carpark near Partyworld in CBD area..there i tink weekend not many people..but not sure whether have to pay or not..

That carpark coupon base if I remember correctly. Not that big. But thing is, its also open air. Not sheltered/covered. I still trying to think where we can go that is covered...... :-)

How about Bukit Merah Central Bus Terminal MSCP, free parking on Sunday, have shelter below the top level.
Can park more than 50 cars on top level. Then photo taking from opposite block 165 level 8 very wide angle view.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 7th July 2009, 1:14 am

keigo wrote:3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 3 DSC_2217

3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 3 DSC_2219

3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 3 DSC_2226

angel Power seah!
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 7th July 2009, 3:12 am

nice... worth taking e picz even its raining thumbsup
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 7th July 2009, 10:24 am

andikong wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:
saturnz^83 wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Actually I think if you go to carparks in like CBD area, raffles that side on sunday, should be quite empty. Only those crazy ones go back work. :-)

But then I think most have to pay. Unless can find one that allow ppl to park for free if got. :-)

There's a carpark near Partyworld in CBD area..there i tink weekend not many people..but not sure whether have to pay or not..

That carpark coupon base if I remember correctly. Not that big. But thing is, its also open air. Not sheltered/covered. I still trying to think where we can go that is covered...... :-)

How about Bukit Merah Central Bus Terminal MSCP, free parking on Sunday, have shelter below the top level.
Can park more than 50 cars on top level. Then photo taking from opposite block 165 level 8 very wide angle view.

Ahhh!! This one I am all for it!! Hahaha!! Weekdays and saturdays I also dun mind!! Cos I have season parking there!! Hahahaha!! :-)

But the thing is, its not very brightly litted. So if raining, sure very dark. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 7th July 2009, 10:58 am

Another suggestion/alternative. Everything also have... Kopitiam, supermarket, toilet, brightly lit areas under shelter, open-air top level but dunno if surrounding blocks corridor walkways got view of top level or not.

Blk 638 or 642 MSCP along Punggol Drive

3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 3 Slide111

3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 3 Slide212
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 7th July 2009, 11:24 am

greatgazoo wrote:
keigo wrote:

angel Power seah!
indeed power SEAH!!

I added into the photo server. Anyway keigo u only take 3? where r the rest of walk around takes photos ?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 7th July 2009, 11:30 am

tish wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:
keigo wrote:

angel Power seah!
indeed power SEAH!!

I added into the photo server. Anyway keigo u only take 3? where r the rest of walk around takes photos ?

I never have the chance to walk around take photo.

I only start take photo when I come out with the idea to group all the car in this pattern
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 7th July 2009, 11:30 am

wah.... Keigo bro..... nice leh...... Got pro say ar.....hehehehe
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 7th July 2009, 11:49 am

angel So fast you all start discussing for the 4th meet-up, that's good.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 7th July 2009, 12:28 pm

I'm ok with waypoint bro's suggestion..Blk 638/642 MSCP punggol drive there..never really go to Punggol before..can go there explore...
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 7th July 2009, 12:47 pm

Don't think this place ulu or boondocks area, okay?

Drift Haven...

saturnz^83 wrote:I'm ok with waypoint bro's suggestion..Blk 638/642 MSCP punggol drive there..never really go to Punggol before..can go there explore...
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 7th July 2009, 1:24 pm

haa the last pic majiam all the forte's juz switched to Evil Mode, thats why all "eyes" change color
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 7th July 2009, 1:34 pm

That place is good can fly kite too....
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbull 7th July 2009, 1:38 pm

Quite fun under the rain yah, and nice meeting u guys.

Next time, maybe need to be a bit more organized, with someone in charge of registering and gathering people around. For this meet-up, everyone seems a bit scattered. Maybe becos of the rain.

Someone has a loud-hailer? This can be effective yah. thumbsup

bigbull

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 7th July 2009, 2:23 pm

Siaoster wrote:haa the last pic majiam all the forte's juz switched to Evil Mode, thats why all "eyes" change color

Just to let u all know Angels angel can also be = to Demons Twisted Evil
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 7th July 2009, 2:47 pm

and durains Very Happy~~
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 7th July 2009, 2:51 pm

The popular kite flying area is near Anchorvale Community Club in Sengkang (5min drive from blk 642). Here at blk 642, there is a group of people flying remote control airplanes on Sat afternoons. Als at blk 642, there is a supermarket called "Ang Mo", the things are quite cheap (like Sheng Siong before they start advertising). Can pick up your weekly groceries there at the same time.
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 7th July 2009, 2:56 pm

Wah.... looks like we got lots of Tour guides from the East side ya..... Moderator can start poll liao.... but this time east side ya.....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 7th July 2009, 3:07 pm

Yaloh..have to be in the East liao xiaobeng sis..last MU in West Coast, then previously was around Central..feel paiseh for the Eastzoners..this time ought to be their home ground le..keke
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 7th July 2009, 4:27 pm

greatgazoo wrote:
Siaoster wrote:haa the last pic majiam all the forte's juz switched to Evil Mode, thats why all "eyes" change color

Just to let u all know Angels angel can also be = to Demons Twisted Evil

Heh not forgetting devils too..haha...dun u tink looks abit like transformers?white light=gd guys(optomus prime)..orange light=bad guys(deceptacons)..pardon me if wrong spelling..haha

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 7th July 2009, 6:34 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:wah.... Keigo bro..... nice leh...... Got pro say ar.....hehehehe

Thanks... without the rain will be even better and easier and I also try HDR and the effect will turn out even nicer..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 7th July 2009, 6:35 pm

bigbull wrote:Quite fun under the rain yah, and nice meeting u guys.

Next time, maybe need to be a bit more organized, with someone in charge of registering and gathering people around. For this meet-up, everyone seems a bit scattered. Maybe becos of the rain.

Someone has a loud-hailer? This can be effective yah. thumbsup

no choice with the rain come.. everyone is running everyone... those more "on" one will be together while some already run off....

Anyway it fun to make this group photo happen...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 7th July 2009, 6:48 pm

Ok the last photo... Our new forte appointed "RICH RACING QUEEN"

Sorry I do the photo effect this way cause due to the umbrella is making her face red which is not nice... Gal photo must be pretty one...

3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 3 DSC_2232
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 7th July 2009, 8:22 pm

nice pics !! thumbsup
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 7th July 2009, 8:51 pm

me anywhere oso can,,, juz folo e wind blow....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 7th July 2009, 8:52 pm

Recently weather not so gd...so can blow anywhere...haha..actually anywhere also can be arrange de jus dat need more to come..last meetup abit not up to the expectation leh...tink got people guess 50 or 60+ fortes bt hoh i tink duno got 20 anot..hahaha

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 7th July 2009, 10:55 pm

leedevil wrote:Recently weather not so gd...so can blow anywhere...haha..actually anywhere also can be arrange de jus dat need more to come..last meetup abit not up to the expectation leh...tink got people guess 50 or 60+ fortes bt hoh i tink duno got 20 anot..hahaha

Hmm..although i was there for a while..but from what i observed, there were in fact more than 20...tink got abt 30..dun forget..there were quite a number of Fortes parked on the other side as well..turnout was definitely more than the 2nd MU in Kallang Leisure!Just that the only setback was the weather..resulted in many members leaving early..
I believe 4th MU will definitely be a turnout, hope the weather will be great by then!
And can allow me to get to know many of you! Smile
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 7th July 2009, 10:57 pm

Yeah I agree should have registration. Maybe a name tag too. Hehehehe!! :-)

Or someone do up a list of members and their photos. So can recognize!! Hehehehe!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzie75 7th July 2009, 11:00 pm

keigo wrote:Ok the last photo... Our new forte appointed "RICH RACING QUEEN"

Sorry I do the photo effect this way cause due to the umbrella is making her face red which is not nice... Gal photo must be pretty one...

That's a good pic to show should the local car mag ever interview us. Beauty and hot cars. Smile

ozzie75

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 7th July 2009, 11:48 pm

Next meet-up bring RaceCar Queen suit for her to wear and pose better angel Our Queen of Forte.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 7th July 2009, 11:49 pm

Race Queen in Birthday Suit is BEST!

greatgazoo wrote:Next meet-up bring RaceCar Queen suit for her to wear and pose better angel Our Queen of Forte.
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by tower7 7th July 2009, 11:56 pm

saturnz^83 wrote:Yaloh..have to be in the East liao xiaobeng sis..last MU in West Coast, then previously was around Central..feel paiseh for the Eastzoners..this time ought to be their home ground le..keke

Can also consider the carpark at shore restaurant which is before the SAFRA resort at Changi. Can accomodate 40 - 50 Fortes and free parking. Got shelter, playground, makan, near to the sea with a small seaside and can see all sort of airplane flying out of the airport.

tower7

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 8th July 2009, 12:27 am

waypoint wrote:Race Queen in Birthday Suit is BEST!

greatgazoo wrote:Next meet-up bring RaceCar Queen suit for her to wear and pose better angel Our Queen of Forte.

Birthday Suit??!! Wahhh!! You daring leh!! Later her hubby come and kill you then you know!! Hahahaha!! :-)

Find a Forte Race Queen that is not married then maybe can request Birthday Suit for your own viewing pleasure lor!! Hehehehe!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 8th July 2009, 2:32 am

I want something like this can?

3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 3 1246591142
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 8th July 2009, 4:10 am

how i wish im e car.... wif babes resting on me... grin
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 8th July 2009, 9:05 am

keigo wrote:Ok the last photo... Our new forte appointed "RICH RACING QUEEN"

Wah lau ai..... still makin fun of me...... Next time post model will be Tish liao hor- Race King..... say already take turns, he wearin swim trunk + stick 2 leave on top ermmm....... Juz@kid bro..... make sure u don't let junior see.....Hehehehe...... NC16 ya...... wahahaha
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 8th July 2009, 9:13 am

tower7 wrote:
saturnz^83 wrote:Yaloh..have to be in the East liao xiaobeng sis..last MU in West Coast, then previously was around Central..feel paiseh for the Eastzoners..this time ought to be their home ground le..keke

Can also consider the carpark at shore restaurant which is before the SAFRA resort at Changi. Can accomodate 40 - 50 Fortes and free parking. Got shelter, playground, makan, near to the sea with a small seaside and can see all sort of airplane flying out of the airport.

Better dont, wait the restaurant owner not happy. I came across before, there one restaurant next to the sin ming golf range, we were having meetup at the car park and the restaurant owner came to us, telling us he got no business due to the car almost fully occupied by us....
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 8th July 2009, 9:54 am

greatgazoo wrote:I want something like this can?

3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 3 1246591142

This Forte race body is nice man !! thumbsup
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next