Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath

+31
ozzie75
pessimizt
bigbull
keigo
nocash
ctoh
Daniel^Bigcow
lawrenceke
ano57
saturnz^83
kysoong
luvxiaobeng
Fortec
Juz@kid
tower7
Divine
pauchai
shendoh
andikong
ultraxin
Siaoster
impact2001
dinkodink
greatgazoo
kapitan
Mahinda
Melfiend
leedevil
dandeana21
waypoint
tish
35 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Empty Re: 3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath

Post by Juz@kid 6th July 2009, 4:26 am

pauchai wrote:Alamak! Posted all photos at the old thread..... Embarassed

can alwayz post again bah... confirm got lots of ppl want to see...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Empty Re: 3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath

Post by Juz@kid 6th July 2009, 4:30 am

Siaoster wrote:hahah yea nice OFFICIALLLY knowng a couple of you guys,

sad thing is....Gotcash didnt bring andy cash with him No

still got quite a lot of guys to catch up with....and i mean ALOT lolx

sorri I had to leave early cos the weather is gng even cranky man.....haiz...all drenched even though i wore my raincoat mad

no wonder i din see u when we return to CP2, its ok i catch up wif u nex MU...

ah siao... u all drenched... including ur undies????
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 6th July 2009, 8:56 am

Nice picture guys! Dan came too haha..

Sorry had to leave early for some online transaction.

I like the group forte post.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th July 2009, 8:58 am

impact2001 wrote:Hi.. first of all i apologise for not turning up the meetup.. I had a valid reason for that.. I had a family member admitted to the hospital therefore I had to go over to take care of him.. It's also happen that daniel, aka bigcow also sms me asking me the meetup which I also informed him that I won't be able to join in...

So i kinda disappointed for unable to join the meetup especially i the one who had specifically suggest sunday but I had to make a choice.. Hope you guys will understand.. I am very very sorry abt it.
bro, dont worry about that. We just want to see our mod and boss thats all Smile Boss wasnt around too lol.

Anyway hope ur family member is fine Very Happy

there is always a 4th meet up Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th July 2009, 9:02 am

leedevil wrote:Oooh like that ah..of cos we understand..we vunderstandin de mah..rite guys?and ladies?haha
lol bro, which one was u, sorry too many people hahah

ultraxin wrote:It was my first time joining the MU today... Really it was an eye opener for me... Can't wait for the next MU... thumbsup
ermm which one was u too? crowd to big and rain make us too mess hahah

dont worry bro, it was posted in the expose your forte thread http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/expose-your-forte-f3/3rd-meet-up-photos-t723.htm

Siaoster wrote:hahah yea nice OFFICIALLLY knowng a couple of you guys,

sad thing is....Gotcash didnt bring andy cash with him No

still got quite a lot of guys to catch up with....and i mean ALOT lolx

sorri I had to leave early cos the weather is gng even cranky man.....haiz...all drenched even though i wore my raincoat mad
nice to see u for the second time wor!! too bad ur other buddie didnt came along

Juz@kid wrote:

can alwayz post again bah... confirm got lots of ppl want to see...
thanks for ur ice cream man!! i had 1 and it actually nice.... wanted to quietly take home all but u keep asking me to give people lol... angel
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 6th July 2009, 9:06 am

kapitan wrote:
Mahinda wrote:3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Dsc_0114

LOL this one!!! lol!

that is race auntie......wwwwahahhahahhhaha lol! lol! lol!

OK.... I'm force to do tat hor...... ya..... Forte Race Auntie...... I'm famous overnite..... wahhahhahaha
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 6th July 2009, 9:08 am

haiz, if not for the rain n my kids just recover from flu, will definitely park n get down to meet everyone of u, rather than drive to CP2, then head straight to west coast plaza...

after c c look look @ west coast plaza, tok of using McD as an excuse to lure the kids to CP3, who knows start seeing every forte making u-turn... tok tat's the end liao... haiz...

was actually telling my daughter that we are going to see the siblings of her little white lamb... but i guess the morale of the story - dun bring the kids out if it's going to rain... Sad
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th July 2009, 9:11 am

LOL, or u can keep them in the car like 1 of our buddy did heheh
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 6th July 2009, 9:21 am

haha, i wish... but they can neber sit tight in the same spot for long, which was y MPV is neber on my wish list... Laughing
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 6th July 2009, 9:51 am

I seriously like the positioning/formation of the cars for the phototaking!
Looked damn cool la! Xiaobeng sis..nice pose there! U can be our official race queen model for our club liao!
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 6th July 2009, 10:07 am

U guys must hv enjoyed yesterday despite the rain! Indeed there were many new faces and i will definitely gona take my time to know more members in the next MU! Can i just check..is our MU a monthly event?
Hmm..something tells me the the venue for 4th MU will be in the East..keke..since yesterday EastSiders formed a convoy to the West..den now should be our WestSiders turn to convoy down to the East liao! Haha..
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th July 2009, 10:36 am

ya, it will be east, the only problem is east location and date/time hehe
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 6th July 2009, 10:40 am

this time round, get a sheltered one if possible or at least NEAR a sheltered one lolx
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th July 2009, 11:00 am

someone mention sengkang there got 1 big shelter.... i think the guy is call izzy or something
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 6th July 2009, 11:03 am

looks like ya peepz had fun.... A WET day nonetheless.
next round then i go join in....... "Squeeze warm"... extra hahahah
Gotta "bia" my exams...... 16th and 18th.. sianz man
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 6th July 2009, 11:05 am

hmm, if no mind paying for carpark fees, actually T3 carpark B basement 3 can accommodate us.
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 6th July 2009, 11:07 am

i jus learned from greatgazoo that tampines ikea carpark for cars are free ?? thumbsup

hrm....one thing....this kinda of carparks will be quite stuffy and hot ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th July 2009, 11:07 am

luvxiaobeng wrote:
kapitan wrote:
Mahinda wrote:3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Dsc_0114

LOL this one!!! lol!

that is race auntie......wwwwahahhahahhhaha lol! lol! lol!

OK.... I'm force to do tat hor...... ya..... Forte Race Auntie...... I'm famous overnite..... wahhahhahaha
dont bluff lah, we know u want to do that pose on ur car a long time liao hehehe .....
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th July 2009, 11:09 am

Fortec wrote:Nice picture guys! Dan came too haha..

saturnz^83 wrote:I seriously like the positioning/formation of the cars for the phototaking!
Looked damn cool la! Xiaobeng sis..nice pose there! U can be our official race queen model for our club liao!

the post is very good, if only there were a tall place to take photos lol, all the cars behind can only see roof top.... the first idea was better, the front cars open up all the way to the rear with beng's car in the centre but at the back.... that one gurantee all the cars in the photo with good view lol

but the rain made it difficult to make arrangements for pics n posts....

nmind, better luck on 4th outing in aug!! Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 6th July 2009, 11:10 am

ikea carpark is damn packed on weekends... cos it's free! Very Happy
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 6th July 2009, 11:26 am

exams very fast over one lah !!

once over !! we shall get on with our PROJECT ! Twisted Evil
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 6th July 2009, 11:30 am

ohh.. missed the fun.. in airpork now.. on my way back.. HQO for another 7 days.. when is the 4th meetup?
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 6th July 2009, 11:41 am

What abt Changi Beach carpark?
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th July 2009, 11:52 am

not rainproof lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 6th July 2009, 11:57 am

Go to some very Ulu place?? Hehehe!! :-)

Like nobody wanna go kinda place. Sure got space. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 6th July 2009, 12:02 pm

dun worry bro 4th meetup will come very fast and i think by that time all will be Bodykitted wahahahaha woot
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th July 2009, 12:07 pm

mabe must draft out some pattern for photoshoot lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th July 2009, 12:10 pm

ermmm.... like changi prison ? can loan their carpark ? lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 6th July 2009, 12:18 pm

Divine wrote:dun worry bro 4th meetup will come very fast and i think by that time all will be Bodykitted wahahahaha woot

Ya hope by then we will get our BK!
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 6th July 2009, 12:24 pm

Actually I think if you go to carparks in like CBD area, raffles that side on sunday, should be quite empty. Only those crazy ones go back work. :-)

But then I think most have to pay. Unless can find one that allow ppl to park for free if got. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 6th July 2009, 12:25 pm

Divine wrote:dun worry bro 4th meetup will come very fast and i think by that time all will be Bodykitted wahahahaha woot

ya.. like the one in my avatar.. swee swee!
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 6th July 2009, 12:26 pm

more pictures and less talk pleeeeeaaseee....

Very Happy
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 6th July 2009, 12:38 pm

kapitan wrote:more pictures and less talk pleeeeeaaseee....

Very Happy

ya.. where's yr contribution bro? u r THERE rite?? hahaha
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 6th July 2009, 12:40 pm

lawrenceke wrote:
kapitan wrote:more pictures and less talk pleeeeeaaseee....

Very Happy

ya.. where's yr contribution bro? u r THERE rite?? hahaha

I never bring camera mah...... hahaha...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 6th July 2009, 12:55 pm

Marina barrage ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 6th July 2009, 1:03 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Actually I think if you go to carparks in like CBD area, raffles that side on sunday, should be quite empty. Only those crazy ones go back work. :-)

But then I think most have to pay. Unless can find one that allow ppl to park for free if got. :-)

There's a carpark near Partyworld in CBD area..there i tink weekend not many people..but not sure whether have to pay or not..
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 6th July 2009, 1:05 pm

Siaoster wrote:Marina barrage ?

Hmm bro..Marina Barrage in weekend is out of the question le..in fact was there 2 months ago..wanted to go see the Newater Plant..but carpark was very limited and there were so many cars waiting! Gave up in the end and drove off....
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 6th July 2009, 1:13 pm

saturnz^83 wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Actually I think if you go to carparks in like CBD area, raffles that side on sunday, should be quite empty. Only those crazy ones go back work. :-)

There's a carpark near Partyworld in CBD area..there i tink weekend not many people..but not sure whether have to pay or not..

That carpark coupon base if I remember correctly. Not that big. But thing is, its also open air. Not sheltered/covered. I still trying to think where we can go that is covered...... :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 6th July 2009, 1:31 pm

ha.. the best place still @ blk 201A Sengkang MSCP.. big and sheltered.. but cannot take photos for the mass car unless run to the top of the HDB... woo!!!
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 6th July 2009, 1:35 pm

impact2001 wrote:I can see a 4 digit number... so is it a hint to me to buy that 4 digit for 4D?

oh shucks!!!!!!!!!
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 6th July 2009, 1:38 pm

Fortec wrote:Nice picture guys! Dan came too haha..

no wonder din c u leh.. i tink hor.. next time i nid reminders for the correct timing.. LOL!!! I tot the meetup was @ 5pm.. ooopss...
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 6th July 2009, 1:39 pm

dandeana21 wrote:ha.. the best place still @ blk 201A Sengkang MSCP.. big and sheltered.. but cannot take photos for the mass car unless run to the top of the HDB... woo!!!

Haha.... dandan, if rain go MSCP shelter area if no rain go top open air area, but maybe ask if someone stay next to MSCP then can go up his/ her house take top view from there..... wahhahahaha......
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 6th July 2009, 1:45 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:ha.. the best place still @ blk 201A Sengkang MSCP.. big and sheltered.. but cannot take photos for the mass car unless run to the top of the HDB... woo!!!

Haha.... dandan, if rain go MSCP shelter area if no rain go top open air area, but maybe ask if someone stay next to MSCP then can go up his/ her house take top view from there..... wahhahahaha......

haha... yah.. den we will go to the hse and "knock.. knock.. eeehhh.. uncle.. lend me ur hse to take photos hor.." I think the uncle sure faint.... angel
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 6th July 2009, 1:49 pm

Come to think of it..actually MSCP is the best...the top floor which is open space sure big enuff to accomodate many of us..somemore if our 4th MU is on a Sunday..find an estate that is free parking on Sundays..
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 6th July 2009, 2:14 pm

Agree... And if too warm, just one deck before will be nice and shady. But, of course, not very glam, lah... LOL!

BR,
w a y

saturnz^83 wrote:Come to think of it..actually MSCP is the best...the top floor which is open space sure big enuff to accomodate many of us..somemore if our 4th MU is on a Sunday..find an estate that is free parking on Sundays..
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 6th July 2009, 2:16 pm

ahha sounds logical , juz that places like to get drinks, makan, toilet ....all don have lolx

unless dabo drinks and makan, bring plastic bags for putt putt or wee wee...

worst case ...call mac delivery hahhahah
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 6th July 2009, 2:20 pm

Siaoster wrote:ahha sounds logical , juz that places like to get drinks, makan, toilet ....all don have lolx

unless dabo drinks and makan, bring plastic bags for putt putt or wee wee...

worst case ...call mac delivery hahhahah

Anyway Siaoster bro, Thanks alot for turning up for the meet up...... even it was raining..... Anyway after my bodykit.... planning to do sticker for my car leh( hopefully hubby agree)..... hehehehe...... then look for you lor......Hahaha bros & Sis here.... if you are planning to do sticker can look for siaoster bro..... check out on Dandeana car and you would see.... good workmanship leh...... Siaoster bro, Y never advertise here..... if not I sure find you for my front grill.....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 6th July 2009, 2:23 pm

Anyone know of a spacious MSCP with a kopitiam downstairs? I know of one at Serangoon North Ave 4 but the lots and driveway all very narrow and cramped...

BR,
w a y
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 6th July 2009, 7:21 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:

Anyway Siaoster bro, Thanks alot for turning up for the meet up...... even it was raining..... Anyway after my bodykit.... planning to do sticker for my car leh( hopefully hubby agree)..... hehehehe...... then look for you lor......Hahaha bros & Sis here.... if you are planning to do sticker can look for siaoster bro..... check out on Dandeana car and you would see.... good workmanship leh...... Siaoster bro, Y never advertise here..... if not I sure find you for my front grill.....

hahah no problem lah, even if snow i also will come if within my time schedule

aiyah when u get ur BK fix liao then see how lor thumbsup skali fix BK liao will be too funny to stick stitch stickers haha

thanks for the compliment on the workmanship but there are still many areas for me to improve on Embarassed as i am not a professional sticker man, I am juz doing as a secondary sideline to make u guys happy nia and not kana carrot by outside Evil or Very Mad cos i got no workshop rental nor manpower labour to cover heee Razz I do my stickers AT HOME thumbsup

I didnt advertise is becos i have some limitations in doing stickers, for example like dandeanna's big bear stickers on the sides of the car, I wont be able to cut one whole complete big piece and just past, i need to segment them and paste segment by segment.

In my opinion, when pasting segment by segment, the chances of making mistakes are very GREATLY REDUCED ! although some are quite picky about joint lines of the stickers (not from this forum) but the joint lines are not obvious. (u can check out the roll of duckies on dandeanna's doors, there is a joint line somewhere, see if u can spot it cyclops )

haha Fortec was askign me about the grill that day liao, i think he saw ur grill and got sort by it or something Twisted Evil

haa juz for viewing pleasure, below is wat i did to my laptop, a picture from the comic BLEACH

3rd Meet up photos and Aftermath - Page 2 15012010

Last edited by Siaoster on 6th July 2009, 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 6th July 2009, 7:22 pm

waypoint wrote:Anyone know of a spacious MSCP with a kopitiam downstairs? I know of one at Serangoon North Ave 4 but the lots and driveway all very narrow and cramped...

BR,
w a y

kopitiam and Sushi teh under MRT track i know where got, at the west side somewhere along clementi aahhah there got multistorey carpark but i think the multistorey carpark 1st level parking is quite high, ano57 went there b4 lolx
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next