Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area)

+34
pessimizt
boardrider02
josephlhc94
mkkiaforte
eric lee
ace_mav
muff
lawrenceke
rajsankar
kapitan
kysoong
IronQuest
Jason
mwerkz
Juz@kid
nsr182
andikong
dandeana21
tower7
greatgazoo
chiewjy
nocash
myforte
joepele
yummyking77
Fortec
Terrier
waypoint
ctoh
koayst
keigo
tish
Daniel^Bigcow
SpicyRed
38 posters

:: General :: Meet Ups

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 Empty Re: 12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area)

Post by keigo 12th July 2009, 10:58 pm

nocash wrote:
keigo wrote:think not much photo is taken but alot of talking and laughing we are having last nite...

we stay up till about 12.30AM before everyone go back home....

hmm....The most funny part is, it seem like everyone like to follow me everytime we meet I turn and turn and then reach my basement carpark and everyone so funny follow me all the way... lolz....

Becos we trust your GPS mah.... Laughing

Sorry hor... MSCP dont have GPS signal... tongue
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 Empty Re: 12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area)

Post by greatgazoo 12th July 2009, 10:59 pm

angel better dun trust cos I got bad exprience.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 12th July 2009, 11:07 pm

greatgazoo wrote:angel better dun trust cos I got bad exprience.

What make and model is ur GPS keigo? Razz
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 12th July 2009, 11:10 pm

keigo wrote:think not much photo is taken but alot of talking and laughing we are having last nite...

hmm....The most funny part is, it seem like everyone like to follow me everytime we meet I turn and turn and then reach my basement carpark and everyone so funny follow me all the way... lolz....

This carpark muz be one of the worst design HDB carpark in SG, such narrow ram (dandan surely agree with me) for the entry and exit, worst still really cannot understand why the need for them to built the round about at the other end of the car park that lead to no where (this is on every level and must be a joke)?
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th July 2009, 12:24 am

The other end is for stuntman to do tight corners lol!!!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 13th July 2009, 12:35 am

muff wrote:

This carpark muz be one of the worst design HDB carpark in SG, such narrow ram (dandan surely agree with me) for the entry and exit, worst still really cannot understand why the need for them to built the round about at the other end of the car park that lead to no where (this is on every level and must be a joke)?

yah lor!!! Suspect Suspect stupid design leh.. dat was the first time i had so much stress going up the MSCP and oso got lost.. i suppose the architect who did the design is not a driver.. or maybe he/she is driving a "lao fu zi" car --> can compress one.. duh... Mad
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th July 2009, 1:17 am

Some pic.. due to the poor lightnings, didnt get good pics taken with old camera...

12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 HPIM5607

12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 HPIM5609

12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 HPIM5612

12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 HPIM5613

12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 HPIM5616

tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nsr182 13th July 2009, 1:38 am

nice meeting u guys there...
didnt redo mine cos kena call back...
those done any reviews on the coldness of your aircons???
nsr182
nsr182

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 13th July 2009, 2:24 am

so watz e attendance rate dat day??? 15-20 forte?? scratch
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 13th July 2009, 10:45 am

dandeana21 wrote:
muff wrote:

yah lor!!! Suspect Suspect stupid design leh.. dat was the first time i had so much stress going up the MSCP and oso got lost.. i suppose the architect who did the design is not a driver.. or maybe he/she is driving a "lao fu zi" car --> can compress one.. duh... Mad

Hey think the moderators here should organize a trip up and down Keigo's carpark for all members!! Those who cant go up and come down in 1 piece without any scratches or dents or whatever, fail to be members here. Hehehehe!! :-)

Joking joking. But its really quite a good test of your skills. Very challenging!! From the full height wall at the basement portion to the, not so obvious, curb at the upper floors. :-) Think the curb is there to protect the wall rather than the cars!! Hahaha!! So HDB doesnt need to come back and paint the walls so often. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th July 2009, 10:54 am

Juz@kid wrote:so watz e attendance rate dat day??? 15-20 forte?? scratch
think got 15 people so ard 15 cars lol Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 13th July 2009, 11:39 am

stop complaining la...

me use the MSCP everyday also no complain.. hehehe....

Last edited by keigo on 13th July 2009, 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 13th July 2009, 11:51 am

They complain cos they not use to it, so no worry angel
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicyRed 13th July 2009, 11:52 am

hey guys, it was a great DIY session thumbsup
this time round, don't ve to worry abt the rain
more time to fellowship with the rest of u guys

the locations was cool...except, like all of us agree...the driving up/down can be a nitemare for new drivers grin
i also won't advise to do air-con DIY @ nite....the lighting although bright but still not as gd as daylight No
i also notice different bros, although all do the same pip but ve their own ways of doing it... study
well only times can tell who ve the best methods & outlast each others Twisted Evil

for me, i'm finally happy w my pipping(can feel the drifferent now) bounce
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 13th July 2009, 12:01 pm

greatgazoo wrote:They complain cos they not use to it, so no worry angel

come... come to my house MSCP I will provide L plate for everyone to learn how to drive up round about in MSCP.. once pass no problem else where... lol!
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 13th July 2009, 12:03 pm

SpicyRed wrote:hey guys, it was a great DIY session thumbsup

the locations was cool...except, like all of us agree...the driving up/down can be a nitemare for new drivers grin
i also won't advise to do air-con DIY @ nite....the lighting although bright but still not as gd as daylight No
i also notice different bros, although all do the same pip but ve their own ways of doing it... study
well only times can tell who ve the best methods & outlast each others Twisted Evil

I happy too... and ya yesterday I drive all the way to JB.. and my family memeber sitting behind also mention now the car is cooler...

But what degree you guy set???

I set mine at 23 degree and max 2 fan speed only..and it temp is cool enough I will switch to 1 fan speed.. or if I'm the only guy in the car..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 13th July 2009, 12:05 pm

keigo wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:They complain cos they not use to it, so no worry angel

come... come to my house MSCP I will provide L plate for everyone to learn how to drive up round about in MSCP.. once pass no problem else where... lol!

Yeah good idea!! Keigo, you should provide lessons!! Hahahaha!! :-)

And those who can master going up and down withouth braking, I will personally get you on the next Fast & Furious movie!! Hahahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th July 2009, 2:03 pm

bro, thank to u and some others for helping gathering the materials, also thanks for ur scissor, it was damn good to use man!! I keep using n using n using n using lol....

I cant really feel the difference for 2 drive until 3 drive was a longer journey and i felt the difference... not sure due to what also...

Anyway There definitely is a difference in the coldness of the aircon... thumbsup

Next time i need back support for bending down too long... back breaking aching man!! Laughing
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by ace_mav 13th July 2009, 2:28 pm

so when next one bros?

ace_mav

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 13th July 2009, 2:59 pm

I guess every meet-up we can have a DIY session for air-con insulation but someone has to buy the materials.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 13th July 2009, 3:43 pm

tish wrote:

bro, thank to u and some others for helping gathering the materials, also thanks for ur scissor, it was damn good to use man!! I keep using n using n using n using lol....

I cant really feel the difference for 2 drive until 3 drive was a longer journey and i felt the difference... not sure due to what also...

Anyway There definitely is a difference in the coldness of the aircon... thumbsup

Next time i need back support for bending down too long... back breaking aching man!! Laughing

skin too thick cannot feel the different.... lol!
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th July 2009, 4:37 pm

ace_mav wrote:so when next one bros?

greatgazoo wrote:I guess every meet-up we can have a DIY session for air-con insulation but someone has to buy the materials.

Ya, i guess waht u say is correct, notice every meet up also got different organiser gather material for DIY lol.

keigo wrote:skin too thick cannot feel the different.... lol!
lol, my skin is damn sensitive to temperature.... skin too thin... cannot fell the big difference lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 13th July 2009, 4:40 pm

keigo wrote:

I happy too... and ya yesterday I drive all the way to JB.. and my family memeber sitting behind also mention now the car is cooler...

I set mine at 23 degree and max 2 fan speed only..and it temp is cool enough I will switch to 1 fan speed.. or if I'm the only guy in the car..

lolz,, u oso thick skin.. set air con at 23c n fan speed at 2... i set mine at 25c n fan speed at 1 or 2 n wif my whole batalion inside 2 adultz n 2 kidz....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 13th July 2009, 4:43 pm

tish wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:so watz e attendance rate dat day??? 15-20 forte?? scratch
think got 15 people so ard 15 cars lol Smile

tot of joining e fun dat day but went shopping til bout 10pm... but if i noe u guyz stay til quite late, i could juz pop in for kay po session...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th July 2009, 4:53 pm

Then her bear bear will start to disappear 1 by 1 lol...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 13th July 2009, 4:59 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
keigo wrote:

lolz,, u oso thick skin.. set air con at 23c n fan speed at 2... i set mine at 25c n fan speed at 1 or 2 n wif my whole batalion inside 2 adultz n 2 kidz....

hmm 25 degree.. think will try and see how.. lolz...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by chiewjy 14th July 2009, 12:01 am

It was the first time I holland in a MSCP...

Anyway i think the insulation workd for me cuz now i can set my a/c 2 deg higher and still feel the same coolness..

One of my adhesive tape is coming out tho.. may nid to touch up at the next meet-up..
chiewjy
chiewjy

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 14th July 2009, 11:22 am

if u think the tape wont last, use a black tape to tape it up first Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 14th July 2009, 11:33 am

tish wrote:if u think the tape wont last, use a black tape to tape it up first Smile

go buy some glue... and glue it on the tape will do...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicyRed 14th July 2009, 11:46 am

don't worry bros, i still ve some adhesive tape, will pass some to u on the next MU thumbsup
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

Post by myforte 14th July 2009, 11:48 am

chiewjy wrote:It was the first time I holland in a MSCP...

Anyway i think the insulation workd for me cuz now i can set my a/c 2 deg higher and still feel the same coolness..

One of my adhesive tape is coming out tho.. may nid to touch up at the next meet-up..

I have the same problem too. Maybe we can meet up to do some touch up together during the weekends.

myforte

Back to top Go down

12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 Empty Armaflex

Post by eric lee 30th September 2009, 1:14 am

joepele wrote:Hi all,

Juz posted this in another thread.

--------

I thought I saw some tape type of insulation material...

Not sure if that would be easier to apply / install?

Something like this?

Armaflex

12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 Armaflextape

Can this be use to do the insulation it looks easier......
eric lee
eric lee

Back to top Go down

Post by mkkiaforte 30th September 2009, 1:34 am

Hi,

Any chance of organizing this again?
mkkiaforte
mkkiaforte

Back to top Go down

Post by josephlhc94 1st October 2009, 12:51 am

where to buy the materials bros?tinkin of doin it during my free time though realli feel like joinin u guys..kekeke...i tink the main thing is the rubber insulator is it?after tat it is art and craft to insulate the whole pipe right?i saw one bro using plastic fasteners to tighten it..v neatly done..no glue at all i tink...then jus cut hole at those protudin ends that no need to cover..quite nicely done...hahaha..

josephlhc94

Back to top Go down

Post by boardrider02 1st October 2009, 1:00 am

i also need to do up the aircon duct...need material.went to MU twice but n material and no time.maybe this time round.PM need to get the mat'l.Thks
boardrider02
boardrider02

Back to top Go down

Post by eric lee 1st October 2009, 8:04 am

eric lee wrote:
joepele wrote:Hi all,

Juz posted this in another thread.

--------

I thought I saw some tape type of insulation material...

Not sure if that would be easier to apply / install?

Something like this?

Armaflex

12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 Armaflextape

Can this be use to do the insulation it looks easier......

Actually it is the same material from the foam kind we use just check with the aircon guys.....
eric lee
eric lee

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 1st October 2009, 9:05 am

Where to buy:
NE Refrigeration
35 Ubi Crescent
S(408585)

For 10 riders:
7 pcs 3/4" 2m rubber insulator ($2 per unit),
one can of adhesive glue ($7 per tin),
two rolls of rubber adhesive tape ($7 per roll in box) and if possible a pack of cable ties, thin and black type.
Bring own pliers for taking out one of the nuts, scissors, cutter knives and
one tiny plastic bottle to contain the adhesive glue.

The above items can cater for 10 rides.
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 1st October 2009, 9:46 am

pessimizt wrote:Where to buy:
NE Refrigeration
35 Ubi Crescent
S(408585)

For 10 riders:
two rolls of rubber adhesive tape ($7 per roll in box) and if possible a pack of cable ties, thin and black type.
Bring own pliers for taking out one of the nuts, scissors, cutter knives and
one tiny plastic bottle to contain the adhesive glue.

The above items can cater for 10 rides.

Bro, you free Sat morning?

Maybe can do this thing @ our place?

Sorry for the delay bro...
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 1st October 2009, 9:51 am

So sorry bro, i am working full day this Saturday (3 Oct). 12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 Icon_cry
How about Sunday late morning or noon ?
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by vincent76 1st October 2009, 11:10 am

Hi bros, if there a MU for insulation work for Aircon pipes. Count me in. I also want to do tis insulation for my ride.
Thanks.
vincent76
vincent76

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 1st October 2009, 7:47 pm

Me too. Collecting this week so might be able to make it on Sunday or next meet up.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 1st October 2009, 9:43 pm

pessimizt wrote:So sorry bro, i am working full day this Saturday (3 Oct). 12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 Icon_cry
How about Sunday late morning or noon ?

Sure man!

How abt between 4-6?

That's the only time I'm free on Sunday... So sad....

Driver for the rest of the day.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 1st October 2009, 10:12 pm

Alright ! Keep in touch then. 12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 1st October 2009, 10:25 pm

so if i want to join in, anything i need to prepare? Or the materials bought has more then enuff.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by karabi 1st October 2009, 11:23 pm

Me too~ But I west sider... Can?
karabi
karabi

Back to top Go down

Post by mkkiaforte 2nd October 2009, 12:22 am

Don't mind if I join? Don't mind sharing the damage.
mkkiaforte
mkkiaforte

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 2nd October 2009, 1:03 am

mkkiaforte wrote:Don't mind if I join? Don't mind sharing the damage.

sharing dmg is a must =p
lol. But must see got enuff material also.
Let's wait for the response.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 2nd October 2009, 8:58 am

Hi guys, sorry ah. The materials i have is limited. Especially the insulation materials is only enough for 1 ride because joepele ordered from me quite sometime ago already.

Maybe someone can start a thread to organise this air-con insulation ? Can follow my below template:

Where to buy:
NE Refrigeration
35 Ubi Crescent
S(408585)

For 10 riders:
Bring own scissors, cutter knives and one tiny glass bottle to contain the adhesive glue.

The above items can cater for 10 rides. So kindly list down your nick & name.

No. Nick (Name)

Some of the bros (who had already installed the insulation) will be more than willing to join in the fun on the actual day ! 12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 332362
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 2nd October 2009, 1:36 pm

pessimizt wrote:Hi guys, sorry ah. The materials i have is limited. Especially the insulation materials is only enough for 1 ride because joepele ordered from me quite sometime ago already.

Maybe someone can start a thread to organise this air-con insulation ? Can follow my below template:

Where to buy:
NE Refrigeration
35 Ubi Crescent
S(408585)

For 10 riders:
Bring own scissors, cutter knives and one tiny glass bottle to contain the adhesive glue.

The above items can cater for 10 rides. So kindly list down your nick & name.

No. Nick (Name)

Some of the bros (who had already installed the insulation) will be more than willing to join in the fun on the actual day ! 12Jul Air-con unfinish/redo/new DIY(prefer east area) - Page 4 332362

No worries bro. Thanks for the info.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 3rd October 2009, 11:15 am

i wan to join !!!!
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4