Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Singapore first major Forte accident Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Singapore first major Forte accident Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Singapore first major Forte accident Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Singapore first major Forte accident Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Singapore first major Forte accident Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Singapore first major Forte accident Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Singapore first major Forte accident Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Singapore first major Forte accident Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Singapore first major Forte accident Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Singapore first major Forte accident

+65
exilim
mooscenic
junfuku75
EvoForte
jeRrRKKKK
mehmehhh
Bed
Steven77
Terrier
NiVleK
leon76
kysoong
Corgel
sktan10
thaliamei
Divine
KingJerry
pessimizt
Genesis33
JuanST
joepele
Sunviva
jeff2510
nothing
rockstarforte
Siaoster
FriesL
qbear
Fortec
kapitan
ano57
TVaddict
godspeedyou
lwlty
hellbabe
greatgazoo
ForteBoy
impact2001
ReDeViL
Dark Knight
mkkiaforte
saturnz^83
forte3737
cboonh
KnightRider
Elixir99
GnoMisH
keo
lukester
cpt_zr
hanxiang87
longbow
waypoint
ace
lordhawk
kenincf
joA
The Blue Cruiser
aural
zhuzhumao
epig
jonolow
ebsolute
muff
shawnseah82
69 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Singapore first major Forte accident Empty Singapore first major Forte accident

Post by shawnseah82 9th December 2009, 6:13 pm

Singapore first major Forte accident Imag0015
Singapore first major Forte accident Imag0016
url=https://servimg.com/view/14544752/32]Singapore first major Forte accident Imag0018[/url]
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Singapore first major Forte accident Empty Re: Singapore first major Forte accident

Post by shawnseah82 9th December 2009, 6:14 pm

Singapore first major Forte accident Imag0020
Singapore first major Forte accident Imag0021
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Singapore first major Forte accident Empty Re: Singapore first major Forte accident

Post by shawnseah82 9th December 2009, 6:15 pm

1 month old car gone very sian know haiz
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 9th December 2009, 6:17 pm

whose car ? sad..... Singapore first major Forte accident Icon_cry
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by ebsolute 9th December 2009, 6:17 pm

omg, bro take care!
ebsolute
ebsolute

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 9th December 2009, 6:21 pm

Singapore first major Forte accident Untitl10
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 9th December 2009, 6:22 pm

Mee lor dun know can clam total loss
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by jonolow 9th December 2009, 6:26 pm

Good thing you're safe bro.

jonolow

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 9th December 2009, 6:33 pm

jonolow wrote:Good thing you're safe bro.

ya. gd thing u're safe.

bro, from ur drawing, u're on the main road and the car coming out from the side road.

from the dmg of ur ride, can i say that the car that came out from the side road, hit ur front wheel area and the impact caused u to flip?

if yes, u can safely claim that person coming out from the side road.

cause highway code, vehicle coming out from side road must give way to main road car 1st before turning out.

and seems that the car that turn out was turing at quite a high speed that's why resulted in this accident correct?

correct me if wrong.

Last edited by epig on 9th December 2009, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error..)
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by zhuzhumao 9th December 2009, 6:36 pm

maybe can include road name also?
zhuzhumao
zhuzhumao

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 9th December 2009, 7:02 pm

you install camera in your car ?
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 9th December 2009, 8:09 pm

Hope no major injury.
On the claims note, looks quite clear whose at fault.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 9th December 2009, 8:14 pm

epig wrote:
jonolow wrote:Good thing you're safe bro.

ya. gd thing u're safe.

bro, from ur drawing, u're on the main road and the car coming out from the side road.

from the dmg of ur ride, can i say that the car that came out from the side road, hit ur front wheel area and the impact caused u to flip?

if yes, u can safely claim that person coming out from the side road.

cause highway code, vehicle coming out from side road must give way to main road car 1st before turning out.

and seems that the car that turn out was turing at quite a high speed that's why resulted in this accident correct?

correct me if wrong.
yeah not only that he wide turning into my lane
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 9th December 2009, 8:15 pm

the engine is still able to work? if can work, maybe can send in for big repairs...

claiming total loss is not a joke as your insurance premium will rocket upwards next year.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 9th December 2009, 8:18 pm

zhuzhumao wrote:maybe can include road name also?
Yo chu kang rd
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 9th December 2009, 8:20 pm

The Blue Cruiser wrote:the engine is still able to work? if can work, maybe can send in for big repairs...

claiming total loss is not a joke as your insurance premium will rocket upwards next year.
yeah will rocket but i 3rd party clam him if sucessfull my NCD will be back to normal now i clam my insurance first no choice i also ended up in hospital with MC 3 days
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 9th December 2009, 8:22 pm

btw, how's that culprit's car? wrecked as well?
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 9th December 2009, 8:24 pm

omg sorry for u bro! hope u din suffer internal injuries, better go for a thorough checkup. think shudn't be a prob to claim, if claim from the other party shudn't affect ur insurance premium rite? take care bro!
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 9th December 2009, 8:29 pm

do you have any witness? juz in case he may have another version of what happened.....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 9th December 2009, 8:34 pm

The Blue Cruiser wrote:btw, how's that culprit's car? wrecked as well?
no la his i s lorry only driver side tyre gone still can move
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 9th December 2009, 8:35 pm

muff wrote:do you have any witness? juz in case he may have another version of what happened.....
On the spot accident on the spot TP come stright after i tried to craw out of my car.
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 9th December 2009, 8:36 pm

Already explaine to TP and taken statment
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by kenincf 9th December 2009, 8:47 pm

Bro, I feel angry for you.

Such a reckless driver! How is he? And the condition of his car?
kenincf
kenincf

Back to top Go down

Post by lordhawk 9th December 2009, 8:51 pm

Oh good grief. So terrible!

Thank God you are alright bro. Nevermind NCD. Life more important. Better go get some spine x-ray as well. You may not feel it now, but there may be hidden injuries that cause you grief later. Make sure you are covered.

But from the looks of things, total loss may be the way to go. Overturn is pretty bad for engine, suspension and structural integrity.

Stoopid lorry. I really can't stand some truck drivers. Think they drive macam AMX13.
lordhawk
lordhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 9th December 2009, 8:59 pm

You machiam like walk into an ambush......front is okay, left side frontal bore the impact....the lorry gives up a head butt....and you went turtle......

Best is to go for complete physical examination as bro lordhawk advised.... you don't want to take chances....

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 9th December 2009, 9:09 pm

Godspeed, Bro shawnseah82. A blessing that you're still alive... Obviously, your number wasn't called up yet.

I can only empathise with you as to how you feel and the injuries you have sustained.

B-a-stard lorry driver... Singapore first major Forte accident Icon_mad It's people like these who give commercial vehicle drivers a bad name.

I hope the outcome of the investigations will be what you desire... provided the Police can stay away from the yu-char-kuay and kopi-o long enough to complete the report speedily.

As advised by the rest, go for an complete check-up. I hear a whirlwind tour around the world by plane, luxury liner and train during your retirement years(even if you can afford it), isn't as enjoyable in an electric wheel-chair. Singapore first major Forte accident 332362

BR,
w a y
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 9th December 2009, 9:10 pm

The facial injuries you sustained is a result of the deploying airbags?
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 9th December 2009, 9:22 pm

where did this take place?
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 9th December 2009, 9:30 pm

!!! omg... i am glad you are alright. Seem like your poor baby car is injured. Nevertheless like what the rest of the bro mentioned, your life is much more important. Take care and rest well ok =)
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by cpt_zr 9th December 2009, 9:35 pm

aiyoaiyo..

hope u are ok. Commerial vehicle some drivers are too much la.. but good that you are safe la. though its abit sad to see your 1 month old car like tht...

My car also SJT, also red plate.. it just passed its "man Yue" (baby's first month) ... so i can understand the **** u feeling.

but anyway if the car u write off, the accesories can dekit and sell ma?
cpt_zr
cpt_zr

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 9th December 2009, 9:39 pm

longbow wrote:where did this take place?

as bro mentioned, it was yio chu kang.

anyway, thank god you are alright.

dun worry about the car now, its better u go for a full check up, go check up even if u are ok,
find some time to do it ok?

really amazed how the car is able to protect u even though it turtled.

as for insurance, let someone take care of it.
he is on side road, he turn out when there is not sufficient space, he wrong liao. thats 1.
then next, he hit you, thats the end, no need to argue liao.

so let someone take care.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 9th December 2009, 9:46 pm

notice in the photo that the CnC auntie looked really shock...
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 9th December 2009, 9:55 pm

I'm helping my brother to redraw the image that he uploaded earlier on.
Which is much nicer* and easy to understand. Singapore first major Forte accident Icon_smile

Singapore first major Forte accident 2uivrsh
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by keo 9th December 2009, 10:28 pm

sorry to see this.. esp when the car is so new
take care, live another day to get another car

keo

Back to top Go down

Post by GnoMisH 9th December 2009, 10:41 pm

your life is more important.... good grief almighty forte kept your life from the knnbccb lorry
GnoMisH
GnoMisH

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixir99 9th December 2009, 10:44 pm

Did the culprit claimed that you r "speeding"?
Elixir99
Elixir99

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 9th December 2009, 10:53 pm

even if speeding....side road to main road...still wrong....
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 9th December 2009, 11:11 pm

Bro shawnseah82, Thankfully you're alright! Hope you're recovering fine from your shock and minor injuries. Phew...

I first saw the pictures on HWZ (http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2594683) and I came over to ceratoforte forum immediately. Relief to see that the driver is alright! Smile
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 9th December 2009, 11:14 pm

if speeding, then insurance company claim against 3rd party may not be 100% SUCCESSFUL

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 9th December 2009, 11:19 pm

HWZ's comments are 100x worse than MCF. Singapore first major Forte accident Icon_evil
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 9th December 2009, 11:30 pm

My goodness! Bro Shawn..really glad that u r alrite! Most important is that u r safe! Thank God really! Do not worry so much about the car..in this situation..life is more important than $.
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by mkkiaforte 9th December 2009, 11:31 pm

Have a speedy recovery bro. Take care.
mkkiaforte
mkkiaforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 9th December 2009, 11:36 pm

very shock n sad to see our forte SJT gang meet with mishap. (mine also a SJT Forte) When all the reckless drivers mend their way? Evil or Very Mad

Please take care bro!!!! God will bless you with speedy recovery as well as yr baby forte! Wink
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDeViL 9th December 2009, 11:36 pm

wow...this makes my accident look like nothing......

take care man...at least u are alright....

one thing...is the lorry a spore vehicle? driver sporean??
dun end up like me have to claim OD...
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 9th December 2009, 11:40 pm

MC 3 days only meh? Hmmm should have take some more days to rest ma.. Seem like your eye also kena bruise..

Look like FORTE car still can tahan hor, not like sardine can..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 9th December 2009, 11:40 pm

some more he just install his zensis alarm leh FOC..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 9th December 2009, 11:41 pm

wah.. dunno who is the first poster at the stomp.. Can be your witness liao

vreffect said on 9 Dec, 2009
its the stupid truck turned out from side road and hit the car...

Last edited by impact2001 on 9th December 2009, 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ForteBoy 9th December 2009, 11:45 pm

Our Fortes seem to have an uncanny ' power of attraction to lorries '

Feel Ur Pain Bro .... Sad
ForteBoy
ForteBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 9th December 2009, 11:55 pm

Wah, in S'pore really cannot hide, like that also got into Stomp.

I'm still very curious how you got overturn. Can imagine that lorry come out at high speed and crash you if not I can't think of a reason why your car will overturn.

Just now when I was on my way back home, a lorry also almost Bua against me like a magnet attracted to it. I ebrake thinking he is trying to filter to my lane and thought din see me but actually not, cos later he turn right to other junction. Singapore first major Forte accident Icon_evil

Anyway, thank god you only substain minor injuries and wish recover fast.

Last edited by greatgazoo on 10th December 2009, 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next