Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Singapore first major Forte accident

+65
exilim
mooscenic
junfuku75
EvoForte
jeRrRKKKK
mehmehhh
Bed
Steven77
Terrier
NiVleK
leon76
kysoong
Corgel
sktan10
thaliamei
Divine
KingJerry
pessimizt
Genesis33
JuanST
joepele
Sunviva
jeff2510
nothing
rockstarforte
Siaoster
FriesL
qbear
Fortec
kapitan
ano57
TVaddict
godspeedyou
lwlty
hellbabe
greatgazoo
ForteBoy
impact2001
ReDeViL
Dark Knight
mkkiaforte
saturnz^83
forte3737
cboonh
KnightRider
Elixir99
GnoMisH
keo
lukester
cpt_zr
hanxiang87
longbow
waypoint
ace
lordhawk
kenincf
joA
The Blue Cruiser
aural
zhuzhumao
epig
jonolow
ebsolute
muff
shawnseah82
69 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Empty Re: Singapore first major Forte accident

Post by JuanST 15th December 2009, 4:24 pm

EvoForte wrote:
JuanST wrote:ur missing the point bro.... its not an advice.... an opinion... Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_smile

so u mean a stupid guy giving a stupid opinion? u sincerely believe when THAT stupid guy gets involved in such an accident his mind is still set on punching the lorry driver? cfm his body will be shaking all over due to the adrenaline rush. Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_razz Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_razz Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_razz

if he has done that b4, I salute him. but pls dont talk BIG in forum. Trying to act like a MAN is real disgusting.

pls listen to ur own advice.... Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Empty Re: Singapore first major Forte accident

Post by aural 15th December 2009, 4:38 pm

In any case, if it is a stupid advice, people will ignore. If the person's comments are always stupid or offensive, after a while people will tend to ignore the person also. So i dun really worry so much on that as i come here to enjoy and not to be critical on others.

Anyway hope the shawnseah can get his ride be it new or repaired soon.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 15th December 2009, 4:40 pm

waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 15th December 2009, 8:34 pm

Yeah cool down brothers here i s to share exp and event that we have.
My company so many ppl strick 4D that i can have free luch most days from yesterday. Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 15th December 2009, 10:12 pm

We got share? Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Fresse

shawnseah82 wrote:Yeah cool down brothers here i s to share exp and event that we have.
My company so many ppl strick 4D that i can have free luch most days from yesterday. Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 15th December 2009, 10:13 pm

shawn how much they bought?? are they your lucky star?

ask them dont treat u lunch.. each of them contribute 1 poison to u =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 15th December 2009, 10:25 pm

HAHA alot bought 1 to 2 doll only most combine to buy big Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_redface
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 15th December 2009, 10:48 pm

I don't know about you Shawn, but the last time I experience an accident in my mum's car, I had a phobia for sitting cars for quite a long time. Was very little though...
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 15th December 2009, 11:14 pm

me too... i became wary of doing a full stop in the middle of the road....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 16th December 2009, 7:33 am

longbow wrote:I don't know about you Shawn, but the last time I experience an accident in my mum's car, I had a phobia for sitting cars for quite a long time. Was very little though...
OK for me but now always drive pass my accident location will slow down alot that road alot driver fast and furious nvr stop during peak hour.Phobia not very but on express lane 1 nvr drive for 100km for long time after awhile switch to lane 2 always thinking about the accident.Today even worst driving across the accident area at yck going to TPE thinking again and forgot to check for car at the right hand side lucky no car.@#*(&$&% must wake up my fking mind Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_mad
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 16th December 2009, 9:43 am

shawnseah82 wrote:
longbow wrote:I don't know about you Shawn, but the last time I experience an accident in my mum's car, I had a phobia for sitting cars for quite a long time. Was very little though...
OK for me but now always drive pass my accident location will slow down alot that road alot driver fast and furious nvr stop during peak hour.Phobia not very but on express lane 1 nvr drive for 100km for long time after awhile switch to lane 2 always thinking about the accident.Today even worst driving across the accident area at yck going to TPE thinking again and forgot to check for car at the right hand side lucky no car.@#*(&$&% must wake up my fking mind Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_mad

It's like that one. After my near total loss, until now i still take precautions for junctions like the one i had that accident. Protect ourself is the most important. The slight phobia will be there for a while.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 16th December 2009, 4:01 pm

It's part and parcel of after accident. Learn from it is the most improtant. After a while, you will drive as per normal. Just that you will be more "prepared and ready" to react in such incident. To other motorists, they may think you are too KS. Now I start to rev my engine again after my last accident. But I keep 3 to 4 cars distance away from the car in front.
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 16th December 2009, 4:47 pm

And to those buggers out there who LURVE tailgating perfectly sane drivers who actually leave the requisite car-length space between cars while at e'way speeds; there's nothing wrong with us!

Now, all you tail-gaters read the flash cards held by the native in funny mask...

BR,
w a y

Bed wrote:It's part and parcel of after accident. Learn from it is the most improtant. After a while, you will drive as per normal. Just that you will be more "prepared and ready" to react in such incident. To other motorists, they may think you are too KS. Now I start to rev my engine again after my last accident. But I keep 3 to 4 cars distance away from the car in front.
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 16th December 2009, 5:42 pm

Bed wrote:It's part and parcel of after accident. Learn from it is the most improtant. After a while, you will drive as per normal. Just that you will be more "prepared and ready" to react in such incident. To other motorists, they may think you are too KS. Now I start to rev my engine again after my last accident. But I keep 3 to 4 cars distance away from the car in front.

but every time i do this, some1 will cut into the lane...... then become 2 car lenghts.... then slow down some more...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by junfuku75 16th December 2009, 5:52 pm

Just curious...
What's your speed on that moment?
junfuku75
junfuku75

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 16th December 2009, 6:01 pm

junfuku75 wrote:Just curious...

ave speed 80km
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 16th December 2009, 6:07 pm

Today some moron tried to force me into the situation by tailgating me.

easiest way out is to drive at ur own speed, hack care.
but sometimes I will brake and show them the nice forte red tail light.
Usually no one will tailgate after that, the most they try to over take but of cos without success cause next lane usually very slow and they end up a few more cars behind.

btw, I usually on 100km, not lane hogger.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 16th December 2009, 6:08 pm

JuanST wrote:

ave speed 80km

Which lane?

if u are lane 1, you are a

LANE HOGGER!!!!!!
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 16th December 2009, 6:09 pm

JuanST wrote:

but every time i do this, some1 will cut into the lane...... then become 2 car lenghts.... then slow down some more...

yeah, nowadays I slow down. Last time I will let my ride continue to move & cursing & swearing why drive so slow still want to cut me?

This morning got a Subaru Legacy cut me when exiting PIE. It's already @ the exit why still want to overtake me? Then I see his car ran through the Chevron markings & all the dust fly up & his car is jerking like hell going through the markings at such high rev. I feel lucky for me not to cause accident & for him not getting hurt.
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 16th December 2009, 6:12 pm

Lane hogger also read the flash cards that nice native is holding! Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 256379

Bro Juan, 80-kph cannot keep on the extreme right lane on a busy e'way, lah. Unless, of course, you are behind someone else and keeping a reasonable distance between yourself and the car crawling in front.
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by mooscenic 16th December 2009, 6:29 pm

Take care bro! Rest well and not worry too much!

mooscenic

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 16th December 2009, 10:27 pm

about 70km
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 16th December 2009, 10:59 pm

lukester wrote:
JuanST wrote:

ave speed 80km

Which lane?

if u are lane 1, you are a

LANE HOGGER!!!!!!

most of the time am in lane 2 and 3.... if i go lane 1, my ave is 100-110.... Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 16th December 2009, 11:00 pm

shawnseah82 wrote:
about 70km

back to shawn..... Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_redface
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 17th December 2009, 1:08 am

I always let ppl cut my lane and overtake me if it's a converging lane...getting in front of any car for the sake of it does nothing but a stroke. Rather take it easy and let them have their ego fills then risk heart attacks, there are better things in life to live for and pawning some random car is not on my list.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 17th December 2009, 5:01 pm

Lol AIG has declare total loss and now is investgating the case
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 17th December 2009, 5:03 pm

hmm, does tat makes u the 1st to change to a new forte? Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 17th December 2009, 5:09 pm

hopefully they dun ask u to topup 1k for the push-start.... Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 17th December 2009, 5:15 pm

kysoong wrote:hmm, does tat makes u the 1st to change to a new forte? Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes
HAHA maybe **** forgot to ask AIG about the 3rd party case tomorrow need to call again Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes .
Total already have 7 days MC dun know can claim 100% from the 3rd party haiz Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Confused
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 17th December 2009, 5:30 pm

aiyoh, does tat mean another 2-3 mths cycle of wait? Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_scratch
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by jeff2510 17th December 2009, 5:57 pm

Bro Shawn......u got ask whether can top up for the Koup or not Twisted Evil

jeff2510

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 17th December 2009, 6:03 pm

should be able to get soon la the cars, should have forte stock right?

then if not, u should be getting a temp car while u wait. since its decalred total loss liao.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 17th December 2009, 6:06 pm

Shld be able to claim in full in terms of MC. For the loss of use part, may need to verify as the waiting time of Forte is quite long. Imagine one day the car rental is 80/- total for 3 months is 7.2k Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_eek

Glad that you will be getting a new ride instead of repairing. Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 332362

Ur door pockets just let me know when conveninent. After new yr also can. i will be busy with wedding also.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 17th December 2009, 8:20 pm

aural wrote:Shld be able to claim in full in terms of MC. For the loss of use part, may need to verify as the waiting time of Forte is quite long. Imagine one day the car rental is 80/- total for 3 months is 7.2k Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_eek

Glad that you will be getting a new ride instead of repairing. Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 332362

Ur door pockets just let me know when conveninent. After new yr also can. i will be busy with wedding also.
Np sorry to trouble you my SE is also helping me out with AIG cos if replace new car she will help check the stock and she still own me body kit.Koup difficult for me and my family to squezz in you know old ppl movement slow and open the door need alot space Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_exclaim I was also discussing if AIG really wan to replace my new ride i not sure i can down grade from 2L OPC to 1.6L peak car i think the interiour and gadget will be alot different like what i am driving the temp car.Alot thinking need to be done if cannot just stick back to my origin car but might change colour after 1 month of maintaining i found blue hard to maintain when dirty,very obvious unlike some colour Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_mad .I consult me lawyer all the interiour mod can quot by savory than claim 3rd party with all my personnal stuff
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by exilim 19th December 2009, 9:58 am

lukester wrote:Today some moron tried to force me into the situation by tailgating me.

Usually no one will tailgate after that, the most they try to over take but of cos without success cause next lane usually very slow and they end up a few more cars behind.

No matter what speed you're travelling in lane 1. Be it 200km/h, if there is another car behind you, you should give way to him/ her.
Rememeber lane 1 is overtaking lane.

exilim

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 19th December 2009, 10:01 am

exilim wrote:
lukester wrote:Today some moron tried to force me into the situation by tailgating me.

No matter what speed you're travelling in lane 1. Be it 200km/h, if there is another car behind you, you should give way to him/ her.
Rememeber lane 1 is overtaking lane.
yeah same now those #$@#$% tail gate me i switch to center lane to let him or her overtake than back to lane 1 again. Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_cry
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by GnoMisH 19th December 2009, 10:29 am

once get new car let us know the carplate no... Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_rabbit
GnoMisH
GnoMisH

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 19th December 2009, 10:35 am

GnoMisH wrote:once get new car let us know the carplate no... Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_rabbit
whaa one to buy again but i not quite sure can retain my old number it seem to my lucky for me Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_bounce still thinking
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 24th December 2009, 12:01 pm

Cool.. new ride! trouble free! cheers for you..

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 24th December 2009, 12:03 pm

oso got push start???? Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_bounce
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 24th December 2009, 12:07 pm

Not bad get new ride and still can choose which car to go for.....
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 24th December 2009, 12:53 pm

That's the reason why buy insurance and claim insurance......

For myself, I start receiving lawyer letter...... I just have to check with AIG if they also got a copy. Then I do nothing.......
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 24th December 2009, 12:55 pm

dun trust aig.....not ur fren.... not anyones fren....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 24th December 2009, 3:35 pm

Bed wrote:That's the reason why buy insurance and claim insurance......

For myself, I start receiving lawyer letter...... I just have to check with AIG if they also got a copy. Then I do nothing.......
i hope AIG can claim 80% or more from 3rd party therefore NCD will not be effected.Otherwise i will have the pay@#$#@ expensive plan Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 316913
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 24th December 2009, 3:53 pm

I saw you car at PG just now.....covered up....but the number plate was exposed.....

Saw another forte.....this one worse....it looks like it hit something sharp....windscreen cracked....both airbags deployed....

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 24th December 2009, 4:59 pm

wow... more fortes ... more occurences...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 24th December 2009, 5:01 pm

ace wrote:I saw you car at PG just now.....covered up....but the number plate was exposed.....

Saw another forte.....this one worse....it looks like it hit something sharp....windscreen cracked....both airbags deployed....
wow sure discrip more wat sharp also pack beside my car too?
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 24th December 2009, 5:02 pm

shawnseah82 wrote:
ace wrote:I saw you car at PG just now.....covered up....but the number plate was exposed.....

wow sure ?discribe more? wat sharp also park beside my car too?
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 24th December 2009, 5:03 pm

JuanST wrote:wow... more fortes ... more occurences...
If Air bag deploy 2 mean direct hit or high speed than will deploy Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_bounce
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 24th December 2009, 5:04 pm

shawnseah82 wrote:
JuanST wrote:wow... more fortes ... more occurences...
If Air bag deploy 2 mean direct hit or high speed than will deploy Singapore first major Forte accident - Page 4 Icon_bounce

my sentiments exactly.... just hope the ppl inside are ok....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next