Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
3rd Meetup (Possible Locations) - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
3rd Meetup (Possible Locations) - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
3rd Meetup (Possible Locations) - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
3rd Meetup (Possible Locations) - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
3rd Meetup (Possible Locations) - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
3rd Meetup (Possible Locations) - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
3rd Meetup (Possible Locations) - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
3rd Meetup (Possible Locations) - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
3rd Meetup (Possible Locations) - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

3rd Meetup (Possible Locations)

+28
bigbull
lordhawk
Kiang
tower7
mwerkz
keigo
greatgazoo
nothing
Flarea
Leonard
shendoh
luvxiaobeng
Fortec
The Blue Cruiser
dandeana21
dyan
melburn
Divine
ano57
Siaoster
fonefun610
Juz@kid
impact2001
saturnz^83
epinCFO
tish
andikong
lawrenceke
32 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

3rd Meetup (Possible Locations) - Page 3 Empty Re: 3rd Meetup (Possible Locations)

Post by saturnz^83 1st June 2009, 10:42 am

Ya...and all those ang mohs staying in Singapore will start buying Kia liao instead of the usual continental cars!!
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

3rd Meetup (Possible Locations) - Page 3 Empty Re: 3rd Meetup (Possible Locations)

Post by Siaoster 1st June 2009, 11:18 am

will we get discount from KIA if we help to boost the sales? haaa
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 1st June 2009, 4:41 pm

but demsy road its not public transport takers friendly leh hahaha
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 1st June 2009, 4:44 pm

Ai yo tish.... don't worry lah.... sure can tong pang 1 mah.... the most take to nearest MRT then we can go there fetch you lor.....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 1st June 2009, 5:12 pm

tish wrote:but demsy road its not public transport takers friendly leh hahaha

yeah lo, no problem one, i go fetch u, get blurz and ash to take the train ..... lol!

PS : u get to be one step closer to my pi pi ~ Twisted Evil
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbull 1st June 2009, 6:02 pm

hi Guys, have u all tot of the Seletar area near the Kranji Dam. Very country side looking. A lot of winding roads and grass areas. Can have picnic there too! Very Happy

bigbull

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 1st June 2009, 6:13 pm

Hands up for Seletar dam!!!!!
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbull 1st June 2009, 6:18 pm

ano57 wrote:Hands up for Seletar dam!!!!!

ano57, U been there? Or u always go there? hehehe..... hanky panky stuff huh? kekeke....

All the quarters and messes where the British soldiers used to stay were now occupied by locals, like the houses in the country side.

bigbull

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 1st June 2009, 8:23 pm

Eh u outdated la. It's fav hangout for car clubs n bike clubs too
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 1st June 2009, 9:48 pm

i think bigbull mention Seletar area near the Kranji Dam is different from wat ano's seletar dam right ?

ano's seletar dam is the one that enters from the main road that will pass by orchid country club.

I think Kranji dam is another place where bigbull mention that british soldiers used to bunk at ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 2nd June 2009, 12:45 am

Kranji Dam.. quite far leh......

I went there once..... Lotsa moquitoes....Like like Lower Pierce ....LOTSA mosquitoes.... hahahha
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 2nd June 2009, 10:22 am

luvxiaobeng wrote:Ai yo tish.... don't worry lah.... sure can tong pang 1 mah.... the most take to nearest MRT then we can go there fetch you lor.....

paiseh people mah, if u dun mind, from jurong come down give me a lift loh hiak hiak hiak j/k jocolor
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 2nd June 2009, 10:22 am

Siaoster wrote:

yeah lo, no problem one, i go fetch u, get blurz and ash to take the train ..... lol!

PS : u get to be one step closer to my pi pi ~ Twisted Evil
ohh ohh!! i love that lol!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 2nd June 2009, 11:19 pm

Siaoster wrote:
I think Kranji dam is another place where bigbull mention that british soldiers used to bunk at ?

Yes. But very few clubs want to gather there... because of "some good brothers from 1942 Japan" still camp there...
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 2nd June 2009, 11:20 pm

Then you buy car for what???? Suspect
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 2nd June 2009, 11:28 pm

The White Cruiser wrote:

His car no here yet lor....
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 3rd June 2009, 12:34 am

ano57 wrote:
The White Cruiser wrote:

he biker.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 3rd June 2009, 12:44 am

impact2001 wrote:
ano57 wrote:
The White Cruiser wrote:

he biker.

his thumb is bandaged...don think can ride
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by astroboy28 3rd June 2009, 12:44 am

sigh... hope i can gt my car on time to attend e next meet up...
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 3rd June 2009, 12:47 am

start praying daily hee
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 3rd June 2009, 8:32 am

Siaoster wrote:
impact2001 wrote:
ano57 wrote:
The White Cruiser wrote:

he biker.

And he cannot smack your pipi..... Laughing
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 3rd June 2009, 10:08 am

phew ! thank god ! haaa
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 3rd June 2009, 11:14 am

impact2001 wrote:
ano57 wrote:
The White Cruiser wrote:

he biker.

Interesting fact...
Car => Driver
Motorcycle => Biker
Bicycle => rider

Wonders of the English language.
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 3rd June 2009, 11:44 am

Passenger => passer
Pillion => Pillar hahhahah
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 3rd June 2009, 12:28 pm

guys...kinda off topic!!
So when are we going to confirm the 3rd outing??
It's June, Tish & I still receive no call from SE...
No car, so sianz!
But Still so gian for the meet ups Very Happy
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 3rd June 2009, 12:42 pm

call up...... got chauffeur liew.. so many kind hearted new owners....

only me and terence cannot offer our assistant.. .ahahahha
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 3rd June 2009, 1:07 pm

i can also offer to give Tish & Blurz a lift.. car is stn in sengkang with my fiance.. confirm a place n timing pls.. cheers
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 3rd June 2009, 1:27 pm

I still remembered that was once in my old car club, we convoyed to Kranji dam, total about 8 cars, half way thru, the second car via walkie asked to stop at the next stop point...we stopped and asked what's going on? His wife was crying, we were shocked and her husband told us she saw a lady lying on the road side looking at her...he asked whether anyone of us saw, we were liked Shocked in the end we cut short the convoy and individually heads homes....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 3rd June 2009, 2:02 pm

nothing wrote:I still remembered that was once in my old car club, we convoyed to Kranji dam, total about 8 cars, half way thru, the second car via walkie asked to stop at the next stop point...we stopped and asked what's going on? His wife was crying, we were shocked and her husband told us she saw a lady lying on the road side looking at her...he asked whether anyone of us saw, we were liked Shocked in the end we cut short the convoy and individually heads homes....

wahhh... scary manz.. if go at nite.. can see alot of good brothers?? Rolling Eyes
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 3rd June 2009, 2:09 pm

lawrenceke wrote:
nothing wrote:I still remembered that was once in my old car club, we convoyed to Kranji dam, total about 8 cars, half way thru, the second car via walkie asked to stop at the next stop point...we stopped and asked what's going on? His wife was crying, we were shocked and her husband told us she saw a lady lying on the road side looking at her...he asked whether anyone of us saw, we were liked Shocked in the end we cut short the convoy and individually heads homes....

wahhh... scary manz.. if go at nite.. can see alot of good brothers?? Rolling Eyes

last times, we kind of seow, after meet up at YD, we will go for supper and then during the makan will decide the next stop, usually those quiet roads to do roundings..i.e Lim Chu Kang, New tiew, kranji dam, etc.... rabbit
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 3rd June 2009, 2:37 pm

choi choi choi !!! lets not talk about these kinda of stuff..giving the creeps man
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 3rd June 2009, 3:12 pm

wahahaha..... Ya..... Maybe if meetup nite can go somewhere brighter.... hehehe..... now no more 18 liao..... not so much chongster liao..... bery scared leh.... hehehe
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 3rd June 2009, 3:16 pm

nocash wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
impact2001 wrote:
ano57 wrote:
The White Cruiser wrote:

he biker.

And he cannot smack your pipi..... Laughing

u guys really good at adding on the list wor!! Shocked
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 3rd June 2009, 3:17 pm

ano57 wrote:call up...... got chauffeur liew.. so many kind hearted new owners....

only me and terence cannot offer our assistant.. .ahahahha

lawrenceke wrote:i can also offer to give Tish & Blurz a lift.. car is stn in sengkang with my fiance.. confirm a place n timing pls.. cheers

thanks guys! very much appreciated!! cheers
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 3rd June 2009, 4:09 pm

ahhhh.. have to take back my word.. my fiance flies off to Australia just now... the car is with me liao... hahahaha.. cheers
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 3rd June 2009, 4:12 pm

wah rao eh !!! when u also flying off ? then can pass the car to me Twisted Evil
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 3rd June 2009, 4:20 pm

Siaoster wrote:wah rao eh !!! when u also flying off ? then can pass the car to me Twisted Evil

Spot On! i flying off mid of this month.. Car will be with my parents.. 8)
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 3rd June 2009, 6:16 pm

darn......ur parents need any servants ? lolx
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 3rd June 2009, 6:55 pm

wahahaha..... siaoster..... I can see how much you drooling for forte....when Kapitan go out you ask to take care of his care now lawranceke...... wahahaha..... poor Siaoster..... But is ok..... your's n Ano bike will be the star of our Cerato Forte group man..... where can you find ppl so on like you rite..... cheers.....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 3rd June 2009, 11:23 pm

I was thinking why not you guys drive up to Mount Faber during evening and use the sunset as a background for a mass photoshoot? Very Happy
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 3rd June 2009, 11:47 pm

The White Cruiser wrote:I was thinking why not you guys drive up to Mount Faber during evening and use the sunset as a background for a mass photoshoot? Very Happy

Mount Faber is a nice place for photoshoot but i think we'll be causing a massive jam there .....2nd meet-up 40 cars.....3rd meet up, my guess will be about 50 cars or more.......the parking there is just not big enough for all of us (correct me if i'm wrong, my last time there was many many many moon ago Laughing Laughing )......

we're already on page 3 and have not even decided on the location .......

Can i propose that the 3rd meet up be at the same place & time as the 2nd meet up........it central and most people are able to attend (response was better than expected).....and perhaps at the meet up we can discuss on the location for the 4th meet up......
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 4th June 2009, 11:43 am

lawrenceke wrote:
Siaoster wrote:wah rao eh !!! when u also flying off ? then can pass the car to me Twisted Evil

Spot On! i flying off mid of this month.. Car will be with my parents.. 8)

ahhh.... pretend i didnt hear hahah Smile

u can also leave ur car with me lol!! lol!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbull 4th June 2009, 12:50 pm

Bigbull will be in for the 3rd. Look forward to meeting u guys. Very Happy But dun know bigcow interested or not. She always thinks cars are for men only.

bigbull

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 4th June 2009, 3:00 pm

she sure interested one, the last outing dunno why all the girls crowd 1 side n chat among themselves only.....

confused
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbull 4th June 2009, 3:44 pm

tish wrote:she sure interested one, the last outing dunno why all the girls crowd 1 side n chat among themselves only.....

confused

Guess all the ladies try to gang up and exchange ideas how to tekan their boyfriend and husband. What a Face Then the more this time, we need to squeeze inbetween them to eavesdrop what they say. My only concern is also ladies like to exchange lobang for shopping! affraid Then our pockets such liao! No Maybe this time, I try to learn some magic trick so they crowd around me instead! Kekeke... Laughing Laughing Laughing

bigbull

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 4th June 2009, 10:17 pm

why dun we go marina cove? big space and central there rite?
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 4th June 2009, 10:34 pm

Why not we start a poll and list out all the desired locations and ask forum members to vote? The highest poll will be selected for the next meetup, feasible?
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 4th June 2009, 11:35 pm

yes,,, letz start e poll for e 3rd meet up.. cheers
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 4th June 2009, 11:43 pm

yes.......pls......
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 5th June 2009, 9:54 am

lets list all the outing spot here then stsrt a new threrad with poll
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3