Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
3rd Meetup (Possible Locations) - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
3rd Meetup (Possible Locations) - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
3rd Meetup (Possible Locations) - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
3rd Meetup (Possible Locations) - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
3rd Meetup (Possible Locations) - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
3rd Meetup (Possible Locations) - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
3rd Meetup (Possible Locations) - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
3rd Meetup (Possible Locations) - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
3rd Meetup (Possible Locations) - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

3rd Meetup (Possible Locations)

+28
bigbull
lordhawk
Kiang
tower7
mwerkz
keigo
greatgazoo
nothing
Flarea
Leonard
shendoh
luvxiaobeng
Fortec
The Blue Cruiser
dandeana21
dyan
melburn
Divine
ano57
Siaoster
fonefun610
Juz@kid
impact2001
saturnz^83
epinCFO
tish
andikong
lawrenceke
32 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

3rd Meetup (Possible Locations) - Page 2 Empty Re: 3rd Meetup (Possible Locations)

Post by saturnz^83 28th May 2009, 4:44 pm

Hmm..should we have our 3rd meetup at nite this time?

If not..den we have it in town in the day? So will there be any convoy tis time?
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

3rd Meetup (Possible Locations) - Page 2 Empty Re: 3rd Meetup (Possible Locations)

Post by nothing 28th May 2009, 4:53 pm

Yishun dam have many humps, wait forte convoy in, everyone there will be hearing the tock tock sound from far away... lol!
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 28th May 2009, 5:00 pm

saturnz^83 wrote:Hmm..should we have our 3rd meetup at nite this time?

If not..den we have it in town in the day? So will there be any convoy tis time?

i 2nd a nite meet up . tat's if it's possible of cuz (:
cheers .
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 28th May 2009, 5:02 pm

Night meet up can..... After everyone who order angel eye fix first.... hehehe...... muz be proud to show off mah..... hahahha
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 28th May 2009, 5:16 pm

luvxiaobeng wrote:Night meet up can..... After everyone who order angel eye fix first.... hehehe...... muz be proud to show off mah..... hahahha

IF there's a 5 star rating system at here to rate ur reply .
i would rate 10 !
^5
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 28th May 2009, 5:27 pm

Hahahahaha! Ya ar!! Especially when we have many Fortes in one line going over the humps..the sound will be very loud!
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 28th May 2009, 6:07 pm

i ups for dam!!! HAHAHA fav hangout...

BTw.... angel eyes are old sch.. .now is Audi R8 inspired accented LED position lights ....
history of Angel eyes aka Celis light....main function is to change the style of the mundane Pilot lamp in normal car.

It started in 2000 as a batch production from BMW. The designer wanted to do something that is totally new and experimented it on 1 batch of new cars. The response was so good that it got implement to all the models ...
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 28th May 2009, 8:07 pm

saturnz^83 wrote:Hmm..should we have our 3rd meetup at nite this time?

it will be tough having convoy gng into town in day time cos of the heavy traffic eh and the ERP charges for cars i think its quite ex right ? i not sure about car rate, i ride a bike haah
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 28th May 2009, 8:09 pm

nothing wrote:Yishun dam have many humps, wait forte convoy in, everyone there will be hearing the tock tock sound from far away... lol!

haa tock tock also must be in rythme then at least something hahaha

here comes the tock tock cerato tock tock forte tock tock convoy ! TOCK TOCK TOCK!!
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 28th May 2009, 8:11 pm

ano57 wrote:i ups for dam!!! HAHAHA fav hangout...

BTw.... angel eyes are old sch.. .now is Audi R8 inspired accented LED position lights ....
history of Angel eyes aka Celis light....main function is to change the style of the mundane Pilot lamp in normal car.

It started in 2000 as a batch production from BMW. The designer wanted to do something that is totally new and experimented it on 1 batch of new cars. The response was so good that it got implement to all the models ...

i saw a fazer with that led strip of lights like the audi sia.. Twisted Evil
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 28th May 2009, 8:14 pm

So far, I saw only photos. Can some kind souls please post videos in the next MU? Very Happy
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 28th May 2009, 8:56 pm

videos? wat video?
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 28th May 2009, 9:41 pm

Videos of future meetups.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 28th May 2009, 10:16 pm

F1 pit is definately out as they are preparing now. I hope to find one place with nice scenery and big space.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 28th May 2009, 10:33 pm

greatgazoo wrote:F1 pit is definately out as they are preparing now. I hope to find one place with nice scenery and big space.

changi beach
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 28th May 2009, 11:52 pm

hmm Changi coast Carpark 7...... THis is very nice place.... Ulu Spider one.... heheheh
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 29th May 2009, 12:05 am

I'm surprise Xiaobeng till now hvnt complain when she see the word Changi lol!
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 29th May 2009, 12:33 am

Wah Changi!! Far sia!! People living in the west like myself confirm seh...
haha..

Actually..come to the square..Kallang Leisure is one of the best places..big carpark..centralised area..but of coz not there again..some of our members here will feel sian..
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 29th May 2009, 12:38 am

ok there's 1 more .
Tanjong Rhu area . there's this big bridge car park oso not bad .
saw SGcarmart took quite a no. of pic at there .
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 29th May 2009, 12:42 am

Labrador Park but not the carpark near the coast. Park your car near to the Fort Labrador, or near the rich class restaurant there.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 29th May 2009, 1:26 am

ano57 wrote:hmm Changi coast Carpark 7...... THis is very nice place.... Ulu Spider one.... heheheh

with lots of mosquitoes man !!
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 29th May 2009, 1:27 am

greatgazoo wrote:I'm surprise Xiaobeng till now hvnt complain when she see the word Changi lol!

haha wait till tomorrow morning when she logs in
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 29th May 2009, 1:28 am

any place where cars can be park there and seats are not juz far away from the cars...so that can admire the scenes, cars and chit chat
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 29th May 2009, 1:47 am

hey ppl,,, cum to tink of it, i dun really mind traveling from one end of spore to e other end for e meet up. after all, diz meet up is being held once in a month where all forteanz will cum from all sortz of live n places to get together to chit chat n exchance ideas. juz to be fair to everybody, letz take turn in having e meet up at North follow by East, West, South n Central. here some of e places i can tink of according to areas....

NORTH
Admiralty Road West (rd beside e seaside)
Sembawang Park
Kranji Dam

EAST
ECP
Changi
Sengkang

WEST
West Coast Park (near 24hr McD)
Labrador Park
Bukit Batok Nature Park (near Autobac)

SOUTH
Mount Faber Park (beautiful scenery)
Seah Im Carpark

Central
Tanjong Pagar Railway Station
Leisure Park

dez r some of my ideas.. anybody can tink of any places to add on...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 29th May 2009, 10:30 am

greatgazoo wrote:I'm surprise Xiaobeng till now hvnt complain when she see the word Changi lol!

Gazoo bro.... you can read my mind ya...... Don't wan changi lah can bros..... Sad Pleaseeee....... hehehe.......
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 29th May 2009, 10:59 am

How about TUAs??? so freaking big here.. @ nite ulu spider one.. HAHAHHAA
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 29th May 2009, 11:00 am

The White Cruiser wrote:Labrador Park but not the carpark near the coast. Park your car near to the Fort Labrador, or near the rich class restaurant there.

Hey..Labrador Park is a good idea! The carpark near the seafood restaurant there, also near the chalet, is quite big. In the evening it will be a nice scene with our Fortes all park in one stretch with the sunset as the background..nice!!
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 29th May 2009, 11:22 am

Wahaha.....Ya....I think guys would like it there..... maybe we can go n count how many car shakin vigoriously with newspaper on their windscreen...... hahhaa.... Kidding......
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 29th May 2009, 11:27 am

west coast park!! make the meetup not too early. end june pls. den i shuld b able to make it.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 29th May 2009, 11:33 am

I agree with juzkid. I really dun mind travelling from one end to another end or touring around SG since it's only once month get together. Why worry cos we are not taking public transport for gathering lol!
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 29th May 2009, 11:46 am

I know where the best confirm everyone ok one...

PANDAN!!!!! lol!

You able to go there collect your car don't tell me you got problem going there for gathering.... Twisted Evil
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 29th May 2009, 11:48 am

luvxiaobeng wrote:Wahaha.....Ya....I think guys would like it there..... maybe we can go n count how many car shakin vigoriously with newspaper on their windscreen...... hahhaa.... Kidding......

Tampines Ind Ave 1.... @ nite.... whole street lamp off...
I deliberately rode bike inside off all my lights..

The car no newspaper one....
The Midst alone covers everything.... Never stop and disturb though. .HAHAHAH
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 29th May 2009, 11:59 am

keigo wrote:I know where the best confirm everyone ok one...

PANDAN!!!!! lol!

You able to go there collect your car don't tell me you got problem going there for gathering.... Twisted Evil

nais 1
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 29th May 2009, 1:35 pm

PANDAN!!!!! lol!

green scenery... relaxing environment... Sad
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 30th May 2009, 1:10 am

I never been to pandan before, is it easy to find my way there?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 30th May 2009, 4:01 am

greatgazoo wrote:I agree with juzkid. I really dun mind travelling from one end to another end or touring around SG since it's only once month get together. Why worry cos we are not taking public transport for gathering lol!

upz u la gazoooooo.......
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 30th May 2009, 4:03 am

PANDAN!!!!! lol!

best choice... any problem wif car can send in straight to service center lol!
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 30th May 2009, 4:07 am

luvxiaobeng wrote:Wahaha.....Ya....I think guys would like it there..... maybe we can go n count how many car shakin vigoriously with newspaper on their windscreen...... hahhaa.... Kidding......

ah beng,,, u n me got kidz... later ur kidz ask u how cum dat car can shake so much, wat u gonna tell me????
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 30th May 2009, 4:10 am

ano57 wrote:

Tampines Ind Ave 1.... @ nite.... whole street lamp off...
I deliberately rode bike inside off all my lights..

The car no newspaper one....
The Midst alone covers everything.... Never stop and disturb though. .HAHAHAH

ano bro,,, nex time go Tampines Ind ave 1, dun 4get to chio me ok... nv been der b4, need to check out watz happening down der????
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 30th May 2009, 4:12 am

greatgazoo wrote:I never been to pandan before, is it easy to find my way there?

gazooo,,, u can buy poison for ur car,, i believe u sure can afford a street directory... Laughing
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 30th May 2009, 4:36 am

Juz@kid wrote:

ah beng,,, u n me got kidz... later ur kidz ask u how cum dat car can shake so much, wat u gonna tell me????

suspension spoil haaa
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 30th May 2009, 10:26 am

demsy road dome or various restaurant

of coz free parking. but not sure belong to which area central?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tower7 30th May 2009, 10:44 am

tish wrote:demsy road dome or various restaurant

of coz free parking. but not sure belong to which area central?

Should be under central cos near to Botanic Garden. Nice place to dine in but finding a spot to accomodate all the Fortes may have a issue.

tower7

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 30th May 2009, 11:46 am

haven been to demsy road before, heard its a places with lots of pubs ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 31st May 2009, 1:10 am

Siaoster wrote:haven been to demsy road before, heard its a places with lots of pubs ?

Pubs? No alcohol please... drunken
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 31st May 2009, 10:29 pm

y not we go tampines Ikea....

free parking .....
somemore sheltered car park ...
can eat ..... at ikea too
wat u think?
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 31st May 2009, 10:33 pm

Siaoster wrote:haven been to demsy road before, heard its a places with lots of pubs ?

wwoooo.. i was there yesterday doing my work.. nice place wif lotsa good restaurants and pubs.. got Jumbo Seafood oso leh.. if can go there as a gathering, it will be good.. What a Face
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by tower7 31st May 2009, 11:14 pm

dandeana21 wrote:

wwoooo.. i was there yesterday doing my work.. nice place wif lotsa good restaurants and pubs.. got Jumbo Seafood oso leh.. if can go there as a gathering, it will be good.. What a Face

There oso got ben and jerry ice cream + pizza.... yummy yummy for a hot day.
one no so good thing is the parking lot seem a bit small and squeezy leh....

tower7

Back to top Go down

Post by lordhawk 31st May 2009, 11:27 pm

Dempsey Road I support! But mind you, on weekends it gets real crowded. But it'll give the usual angmoh crowd a sight to see, huh!
lordhawk
lordhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 1st June 2009, 1:30 am

yeah man....and KIA sale will shoot up !! haaa
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next