Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported.

+149
hikaru
lwlty
babyt
livercat
armstrong
earthtrodder
hanxiang87
Forte2010
IPOH FORTE
Helix
gackthoe
shin365
epin
hsjose
Patklee
EvoForte
ginn
aliensix
hocksz
superkam
dEXTER C
aswalkersg
Kiang
genexis
tarepanda_lyh
chillout
fortetobe
GnoMisH
cboonh
cpt_zr
genevievepearly
Stefano
KIA1234
vinfang
KingJerry
oceandrives
VAG
hong5333
Siaoster
tiny
nightfever
stalejive
xianren
KenOrCannot
joepele
Blacks
Zeed
lordhawk
jl1500k
lufu
CuteDaDa
ck7373
arkaraka
ctoh
rockstarforte
Potatoes
astroboy28
ong
Elixir99
wkc
Flywheel
czhihong
kevinhwc
ace
miko komi
daniu82
nsr182
Hello Kitty
RCForte
zhuzhumao
malcolmlew
sunnyboy
KIAFAN
FORTE21
zujzuj
cnxeon
patsy
JuanST
ano57
mh3400
Shaq
KiaSG
aural
ahben
TVaddict
chamot16
taychua
dc
andikong
stev85x
notsogoodman
forte118
van
Fransge
duncton
pessimizt
junming
lukester
pbeyondp
the wonder girls
liplip
Tristanity
K-Family
jackohy
kysoong
Kaisu7165
FriesL
Leonard
Terrier
kenincf
NightAngler
shah
scorpey
newsman
limpreza
sporeboy
lawrenceke
BluRz
mwerkz
Cypher
dipstick
turbo4ev
Divine
Duser
kapitan
leo
dreamzzlandz
Juz@kid
charnfai30
impact2001
luvxiaobeng
wrathofheavennn
tish
ozzie75
ForKia
nothing
eraser
graysgerald79
dandeana21
Fortec
The Blue Cruiser
greatgazoo
muff
melburn
zlement
Redbean
nocash
keigo
Fortessimo
153 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported.

Post by aswalkersg 23rd December 2009, 12:15 am

Hi Bro,

Thats is very unreasonable. How can they take customers life easily what happened if a stone hits the cracks ? The cracks is a weak point during an accident and a target for the thief in Mysia to smash your C&C defective crack windscreen.
Who will be responsible for lostof lives or valuables in the car then ?
It is really a safety issue and C&C do not want to do a recall. Even the latest patches have this problem.

Reminds me it happened to Mitsubishi Motors before they did not do a recall resulting in damaging their reputaion especially in Japan.

The SDW list is geting longer each day and the number of unreported cases in this SDW list god knows how many more. It is an undeniable fact it is a defect awaiting to happen ?

There is no trasparency in the way C&C handles such safey defects eg SDW, foggy headlamps, max wiper speed too slow during a medium down pour cruising on the highway. If its a heavy downpour it really poor visibility worst if its 110kph on Mysia highway.

Wonder how long will members bear with their craps and excuses without offically admitting it and issue a black and white stating their liability and cause of actions rather than SE telling different stories eg new batch no problem , solution found but 3rd times cracked screen is reported too.

Guess its time bomb awaiting to happen and its a waste of everyone time should it happened during your peak period.

A time frame and deadline has to be set since its more than 6 months since the 1st case. Surely it tells the sincerity of how the matter is being handle.

hocksz wrote:My windscreen cracked for the 1st time in KL. The crack is propogating about 1cm everyday. CNC couldn't provide me with any solutions instead asked to me to drive back to Singapore to get it replaced. They are willing to compromise the safety of its customers than giving a better solution. If I were to tow back my car to Singapore, I would have to bear the cost. If I were to change the windscreen in M'sia, I also would have to bear to cost. Looks like we are in a lose-lose situation if our windscreen cracks in M'sia.

aswalkersg

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported.

Post by dandeana21 23rd December 2009, 4:10 pm

finally my car can get discharged today liao.. phew!! hopefully they dun make me jump up and down wif their fixes.........
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 23rd December 2009, 4:23 pm

The nurse didn't called leh.....so I guess my is still in ICU...sian...tomorrow holiday eve....

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 23rd December 2009, 4:31 pm

brother, hound them.. coz me called them to ask if the car can be collected today... if possible, they may be able to finish it for u by tmr??
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by hocksz 24th December 2009, 9:30 am

aswalkersg wrote:Hi Bro,

Thats is very unreasonable. How can they take customers life easily what happened if a stone hits the cracks ? The cracks is a weak point during an accident and a target for the thief in Mysia to smash your C&C defective crack windscreen.
Who will be responsible for lostof lives or valuables in the car then ?
It is really a safety issue and C&C do not want to do a recall. Even the latest patches have this problem.

Reminds me it happened to Mitsubishi Motors before they did not do a recall resulting in damaging their reputaion especially in Japan.

The SDW list is geting longer each day and the number of unreported cases in this SDW list god knows how many more. It is an undeniable fact it is a defect awaiting to happen ?

There is no trasparency in the way C&C handles such safey defects eg SDW, foggy headlamps, max wiper speed too slow during a medium down pour cruising on the highway. If its a heavy downpour it really poor visibility worst if its 110kph on Mysia highway.

Wonder how long will members bear with their craps and excuses without offically admitting it and issue a black and white stating their liability and cause of actions rather than SE telling different stories eg new batch no problem , solution found but 3rd times cracked screen is reported too.

Guess its time bomb awaiting to happen and its a waste of everyone time should it happened during your peak period.

A time frame and deadline has to be set since its more than 6 months since the 1st case. Surely it tells the sincerity of how the matter is being handle.

hocksz wrote:My windscreen cracked for the 1st time in KL. The crack is propogating about 1cm everyday. CNC couldn't provide me with any solutions instead asked to me to drive back to Singapore to get it replaced. They are willing to compromise the safety of its customers than giving a better solution. If I were to tow back my car to Singapore, I would have to bear the cost. If I were to change the windscreen in M'sia, I also would have to bear to cost. Looks like we are in a lose-lose situation if our windscreen cracks in M'sia.

Totally agreed. They need to do something about this.
Anyway, I've decided to change my windscreen in M'sia. I was lucky that they had some spare windscreen in the assembly plant in Gurun, Kedah. Drove all the way there to get it replaced. The people in Kia Malaysia was extremely professional and gave me top notch service. Very unlike the unprofessional personnel in CNC Singapore. I am going to claim against CNC Singapore and bring it up to CASE when I return to Singapore.

hocksz

Back to top Go down

Post by tarepanda_lyh 24th December 2009, 11:31 am

dandeana21 wrote:brother, hound them.. coz me called them to ask if the car can be collected today... if possible, they may be able to finish it for u by tmr??

not sure abt urs but mine collect the next day, but have to go back again for half a day to get the Rikecool solar film done...
tarepanda_lyh
tarepanda_lyh

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 24th December 2009, 6:37 pm

Just collect mine back at noon....

The service guy didn't even call me......his handphone was off....and I have to leave message on his voicemail.

Than I called up PG myself....the girl on the line check and called me back that it is okay to collect.....

One thing thought......I found some scratches on the centre console...sianz.... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Icon_sad and some dirty on the cover at the A pillar... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Icon_sad IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Icon_sad

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by ck7373 24th December 2009, 7:40 pm

We all should think of a way to claim back some compensations in view of the time wasted to and fro to replace the windscreen and film. At least to give some form petrol voucher or servicing credit points as form of apologise......seem they have no form of regrets about the whole issue.....not even writing to inform the potential crack receiver....... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 316913
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 24th December 2009, 8:11 pm

wah.... later someone call u troll oso..... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by tarepanda_lyh 26th December 2009, 7:11 pm

ace wrote:Just collect mine back at noon....

The service guy didn't even call me......his handphone was off....and I have to leave message on his voicemail.

Than I called up PG myself....the girl on the line check and called me back that it is okay to collect.....

One thing thought......I found some scratches on the centre console...sianz.... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Icon_sad and some dirty on the cover at the A pillar... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Icon_sad IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Icon_sad

i was "lucky", only get dirty finger prints near reverse button area and some dirty liquid drops at the center console
tarepanda_lyh
tarepanda_lyh

Back to top Go down

Post by VAG 26th December 2009, 7:57 pm

I think the forte windscreen is too thin, read from a post of forte owner in china. He is changing his wiper, then accidentially allow the lift up wiper arm to spring back. The windscreen develops a crack immediately. IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Icon_eek

For headlamp fogging issue, it's also happening on China forte. They have a recent recall for headlamp but it's for the melting reflective coating inside the lamp case.

hocksz: So is your windscreen comes with metalic UV coating. I saw the spec for Malaysia forte is equiped with this as compared to our Rikecool.
VAG
VAG

Back to top Go down

Post by hocksz 27th December 2009, 7:27 pm

VAG wrote:I think the forte windscreen is too thin, read from a post of forte owner in china. He is changing his wiper, then accidentially allow the lift up wiper arm to spring back. The windscreen develops a crack immediately. IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Icon_eek

For headlamp fogging issue, it's also happening on China forte. They have a recent recall for headlamp but it's for the melting reflective coating inside the lamp case.

hocksz: So is your windscreen comes with metalic UV coating. I saw the spec for Malaysia forte is equiped with this as compared to our Rikecool.

Unfortunately, my windscreen doesn't come with the metallic UV coating. IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Icon_cry

hocksz

Back to top Go down

Post by Patklee 28th December 2009, 11:34 pm

Registry of SDW Club members.

1. Fortessimo
2. Charnfai30 (uncle's Forte)
3. Divine
4. nothing (2nd Windscreen cracked)
5. newsman6. Shah
7. Nightangler
8. Kaisu7165
9. K-family (2nd Windscreen cracked 15th Nov)
10. liplip
11. The Wonder Girls
12. pbeyondp
13. jonnyteo79 (sgkia)
14. solace (sgkia)
15. dylan6904 (sgkia)
16. kkmichelin (sgkia) (2nd Windscreen cracked)
17. junming
18. forte118 (2nd Windscreen cracked) (1st: 7/8/09 2nd: 12/10/09)
19. fortec
20. stev85x
21. GnoMisH (sgkia)
22. DC
23. taychua - collected 1st June
24. cort05 (sgkia)
25. TVaddict
26. ahben
27. FORTE21 (Sept 2009 batch)
28. thswei
29. Limpreza (2nd Windscreen cracked)
30. g11259 (sgkia)
31. miko komi - 30sep, 16oct, 31oct (3rd Cracko)
32. kevinhwc (6 day old)
33. jcmc (6 days old)
34. Flywheel ( 5 months old)
35. czhihong (6 days old. 1st cracko 24th Sept, 2nd cracko 29th Nov)
36. wkc (1 month old)
37. Elixir99 (7 days old)
38. astroboy28 (1 month old)
39. rockstarforte (5 months old)
40. ck7373 (4 months old)
41. cuteDaDa (collected 3rd Oct cracked 16th Oct)
42. jl1500k (collected 3rd Sept cracked on 17th Oct)
43. neon (collected 13th April cracked 20th Oct)
44. xianren (3 weeks old cracked on 28th Oct)
45. Tiny (collected on 30th May, cracked on 30th Oct)
46. hong5333 (collected end March, cracked 2nd Nov)
47. Oceandrives(collected on 2nd Nov, cracked on 5th nov)
48. ReDeVil (collected 8 Oct, cracked on 16 Nov)
49. PillowER (after 5 months)
50. cboonh (Collected March 09, cracked 29/11)
51. genevievepearly (Collected Oct 01, cracked Nov 25)
52. kysoong (collected end Apr 09, cracked 27 Nov)
53. chillout (collected oct, cracked 7 dec)
54. tarepanda_lyh (collected Jul 09, cracked 12 Dec 09)
55. dEXTER
56. dandeana21
57. ace (collected Sept 09, cracked 19th Dec 09)
58. aliensix (march '09 batch, just cracked today 21/12/09)
59. patklee(collected Oct, cracked end Nov)

Cracked after 1.5 month while in Melaka. Spoilt my holiday mood and have to drive back slowly with tape over it.

Patklee

Back to top Go down

Post by hsjose 30th December 2009, 11:11 pm

Bros, just checked with my SE today. She mentioned that for Forte that's being manufactured from Oct '09 onwards, the windscreen crack issue has been rectified. Thus, there will not be such issue from the new shipment which has just arrived from Korea recently. Not sure how true it is but just for your info please. IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Icon_wink
hsjose
hsjose

Back to top Go down

Post by epin 1st January 2010, 9:15 pm

1. Fortessimo
3. Divine
5. newsman6. Shah
7. Nightangler
8. Kaisu7165
10. liplip
11. The Wonder Girls
12. pbeyondp
13. jonnyteo79 (sgkia)
14. solace (sgkia)
15. dylan6904 (sgkia)
17. junming
19. fortec
20. stev85x
21. GnoMisH (sgkia)
22. DC
24. cort05 (sgkia)
25. TVaddict
26. ahben
28. thswei
30. g11259 (sgkia)
32. kevinhwc (6 day old)
33. jcmc (6 days old)
36. wkc (1 month old)
55. dEXTER
56. dandeana21
60. epin (collected March, cracked 2010 New Year)

Damn.. 1st day of 2010, oreadi go problem.. jialat... definitely not in my lists of new year resolutions... puik!!
epin
epin

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 1st January 2010, 10:22 pm

hsjose wrote:Bros, just checked with my SE today. She mentioned that for Forte that's being manufactured from Oct '09 onwards, the windscreen crack issue has been rectified. Thus, there will not be such issue from the new shipment which has just arrived from Korea recently. Not sure how true it is but just for your info please. IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Icon_wink

IMO, for pre-Nov 09 batch of forte....it is only a question of when the crack is going to occur (juz look at the collection date of some of the above SDW members) IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Kopfschuettel .....dun think anyone is safe....

As for the post-Nov 09 batch..... CnC been telling everyone that the SDW issue had been resolved and so far all the new cases seem to be from the pre-Nov 09 batch only....

I'm praying hard that they've really found the root cause of the SDW.....will be really sad if I have to part with my Forte because of this ....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by shin365 2nd January 2010, 12:02 am

1. Fortessimo
3. Divine
5. newsman6. Shah
7. Nightangler
8. Kaisu7165
10. liplip
11. The Wonder Girls
12. pbeyondp
13. jonnyteo79 (sgkia)
14. solace (sgkia)
15. dylan6904 (sgkia)
17. junming
19. fortec
20. stev85x
21. GnoMisH (sgkia)
22. DC
24. cort05 (sgkia)
25. TVaddict
26. ahben
28. thswei
30. g11259 (sgkia)
32. kevinhwc (6 day old)
33. jcmc (6 days old)
36. wkc (1 month old)
55. dEXTER
56. dandeana21
61. shin365 (Collect Aug, Cracked NYE!!!)

was on my way for company lunch and it cracked !!!
My SE still tell me will not have this problem de!!!

shin365

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 2nd January 2010, 9:19 pm

C&C said it will replace cracked windscreens right up to 10th year.
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by ck7373 3rd January 2010, 1:22 am

Until today. i've yet to receive the letter from CnC stating to replace the cracked windscreen up to 10th year point after my last windscreen replacement...... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Icon_mad
ck7373
ck7373

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 3rd January 2010, 10:48 am

I got it cut-out from the sunday times on 19th Dec Laughing
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 3rd January 2010, 9:11 pm

we can talks/KPKB as much as we can in the forum but don't think it will give a good jolt to CnC and expect them to do something positive in return, unless actual actions taken by us......
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by gackthoe 3rd January 2010, 9:19 pm

1. Fortessimo
3. Divine
5. newsman6. Shah
7. Nightangler
8. Kaisu7165
10. liplip
11. The Wonder Girls
12. pbeyondp
13. jonnyteo79 (sgkia)
14. solace (sgkia)
15. dylan6904 (sgkia)
17. junming
19. fortec
20. stev85x
21. GnoMisH (sgkia)
22. DC
24. cort05 (sgkia)
25. TVaddict
26. ahben
28. thswei
30. g11259 (sgkia)
32. kevinhwc (6 day old)
33. jcmc (6 days old)
36. wkc (1 month old)
55. dEXTER
56. dandeana21
62. gackthoe (Collected June '09, cracked 01 Jan 10!!!)

What a first day in the new year! affraid

I was driving home on ECP after a new year celebration dinner and was greeted with a loud 'piak piak' sound... I then realised that my windscreen has cracked at the right side....!!!

The next morning, i went down to ubi, hoping to get it fixed... However, the unfriendly receptionist told me to call LK or pandan myself as she says it is very difficult to call in. I was already pissed off by her statement....! Anyway...

I think all of us who are suffering the same fate should unite and collectively request for some kind of compensation from C&C. They have to understand that we, mostly working adults here, have to sacrifice our own time from work to drive the defected car all the way down to get it fixed... and the most frustrating thing is that they informed that they will not give a replacement car.... Kaoz!!! That really made my blood boil!! mad

If any C&C KIA staff are reading this, please help us do something... Thank you...!
gackthoe
gackthoe

Back to top Go down

Post by genexis 3rd January 2010, 9:27 pm

anybody has the email of their manager/sales director or somebody big?

genexis

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix 3rd January 2010, 9:54 pm

[quote="gackthoe"]1. Fortessimo
3. Divine
5. newsman6. Shah
7. Nightangler
8. Kaisu7165
10. liplip
11. The Wonder Girls
12. pbeyondp
13. jonnyteo79 (sgkia)
14. solace (sgkia)
15. dylan6904 (sgkia)
17. junming
19. fortec
20. stev85x
21. GnoMisH (sgkia)
22. DC
24. cort05 (sgkia)
25. TVaddict
26. ahben
28. thswei
30. g11259 (sgkia)
32. kevinhwc (6 day old)
33. jcmc (6 days old)
36. wkc (1 month old)
55. dEXTER
56. dandeana21
62. gackthoe (Collected June '09, cracked 01 Jan 10!!!)
63. Helix (collect Aug '09, cracked today, 03rd Jan 2010)

Not a good sign to start the new year:(

Helix

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 3rd January 2010, 9:56 pm

genexis wrote:anybody has the email of their manager/sales director or somebody big?

Have.....
Wink

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/notice-board-f6/kia-email-contacts-ripped-off-from-cboonh-t335.htm
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 3rd January 2010, 9:57 pm

for those who hv oredi had their windscreen replaced, do you hear any creaking sound ah? And oso any hissing sound when u drive round a long bend?? I noticed these 2 probs after they've replaced my windscreen wor... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Suspect
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 4th January 2010, 8:11 am

dandeana21 wrote:for those who hv oredi had their windscreen replaced, do you hear any creaking sound ah? And oso any hissing sound when u drive round a long bend?? I noticed these 2 probs after they've replaced my windscreen wor... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Suspect

Yes, there are still creaking sound especially in hot weather.....hissing sound, no, maybe the sealant never do properly, drive back and ask them to check....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 4th January 2010, 8:13 am

we should gather all with replaced windscreen to drive down to LK and jam up the show room and demand the manager to give us a good explanation...with such a turnout, I believe the media will be interested to drop by too...

no point writing to their higher management, it will be their standard reply.....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by tarepanda_lyh 4th January 2010, 9:12 am

dandeana21 wrote:for those who hv oredi had their windscreen replaced, do you hear any creaking sound ah? And oso any hissing sound when u drive round a long bend?? I noticed these 2 probs after they've replaced my windscreen wor... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Suspect

I suppose ur creaking means "piak piak" sound
I can still hear few piak piak sound when driving under hot sun... as for the hissing sound, i can hear whether on straight road or bends... it happen after the replacement of windscreen
tarepanda_lyh
tarepanda_lyh

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 4th January 2010, 3:10 pm

tarepanda_lyh wrote:

I can still hear few piak piak sound when driving under hot sun... as for the hissing sound, i can hear whether on straight road or bends... it happen after the replacement of windscreen

panda.. yah lor.. the creaking sound is like the piak piak sound.. v irritating.. going to drill them when i bring down my car for the next servicing next mth... sianz... now even my steering wheel oso got sound when i turn.. duh....
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by gackthoe 4th January 2010, 8:13 pm

IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Snc00010

See the cracks???? Upset!!!

Guys,

For those who have got their windscreen replaced before, does C&C fix the solarfilm (Rikecool) on the same day? I was told by my sales executive I need to go back next week to fix the solarfilm...

Is it true? How troublesome! Look like I need to get time off from my boss again just to get it done... sigh...
gackthoe
gackthoe

Back to top Go down

Post by lufu 4th January 2010, 9:54 pm

people are taken for a ride. There are already so many cars with crack windscreen and yet KIA showroom is still flooded with people looking at Forte.

lufu

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 4th January 2010, 10:04 pm

lufu wrote:people are taken for a ride. There are already so many cars with crack windscreen and yet KIA showroom is still flooded with people looking at Forte.

then what do you suggest to be done. Dun change the cracked windscreen and parked the car outside c n c on weekends with a sign telling people not to buy bxos of cracked windscreen? There are some that have windscreen cracked and there are also many who did not. But the thing is c n c honor the warranty and replace the damaged windscreen without charge, except perhaps wasting the owners' time in having to go down to the service center but then again maybe if owners have pushed hard enough their wasted time may be compensated too. I know what I will do if i have a crack screen.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix 4th January 2010, 11:37 pm

kapitan wrote:
lufu wrote:people are taken for a ride. There are already so many cars with crack windscreen and yet KIA showroom is still flooded with people looking at Forte.

then what do you suggest to be done. Dun change the cracked windscreen and parked the car outside c n c on weekends with a sign telling people not to buy bxos of cracked windscreen? There are some that have windscreen cracked and there are also many who did not. But the thing is c n c honor the warranty and replace the damaged windscreen without charge, except perhaps wasting the owners' time in having to go down to the service center but then again maybe if owners have pushed hard enough their wasted time may be compensated too. I know what I will do if i have a crack screen.

Guys, I was told to go to Pandan Ctr for the replacement of the windscreen as they do not have any stock at Leng Kee. I went down at lunchtime today and collected my ride at 6pm. They installed the rikecool solar film as well.
Sure, it was inconvenient for me...but at least they get it replaced the same day.

However, i noticed that the service level of the staff could be improved, nobody apologised for the manufacturer's fault and the inconvenience it caused to me...

Helix

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 4th January 2010, 11:47 pm

gackthoe wrote:IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Snc00010

Guys,

For those who have got their windscreen replaced before, does C&C fix the solarfilm (Rikecool) on the same day? I was told by my sales executive I need to go back next week to fix the solarfilm...

Is it true? How troublesome! Look like I need to get time off from my boss again just to get it done... sigh...

so far, mine took 3 days.. u can actually bring in ur car on Sun night and leave it there. U can still collect even after 7pm coz they will leave the key with the security guard. Coz my car is an OPC, i always do dat by leaving it @ Leng Kee.. tis way u dun nid 2 apply leave liao....
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 5th January 2010, 1:19 am

this is worrying... somehow i find forte windscreen is a bit off standard ya...
this piak piak sound is really making me sick.

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 5th January 2010, 8:15 am

dandan, the piak piak sound at low speed only? are u coming nect mu?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by tarepanda_lyh 5th January 2010, 8:18 am

dandeana21 wrote:
tarepanda_lyh wrote:

panda.. yah lor.. the creaking sound is like the piak piak sound.. v irritating.. going to drill them when i bring down my car for the next servicing next mth... sianz... now even my steering wheel oso got sound when i turn.. duh....

previously my steering wheel oso got sound when turning...but resolve on my 6k servicing...
i think the sound appears due to my frequent locking of the steering wheel... now when i turn, i try not to lock the steering wheel and till today, the sound have not appear *finger crossed*
tarepanda_lyh
tarepanda_lyh

Back to top Go down

Post by shin365 5th January 2010, 9:27 am

yesterday i replaced my windscreen, i realise that the windscreen is different, water will just splatter on the screen instead, last time water onli bead on the screen, is there something that they never do that causes this ??

shin365

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 5th January 2010, 9:47 am

eh, no rainX?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by tarepanda_lyh 5th January 2010, 9:51 am

shin365 wrote:yesterday i replaced my windscreen, i realise that the windscreen is different, water will just splatter on the screen instead, last time water onli bead on the screen, is there something that they never do that causes this ??

maybe wait till u get ur new solar film done, it might help... normally there is oil/lubricant on new solar film which may last for couple of weeks... after tat u may wan to apply rain repellant on ur windscreen
tarepanda_lyh
tarepanda_lyh

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 5th January 2010, 10:31 am

tarepanda_lyh wrote:
shin365 wrote:yesterday i replaced my windscreen, i realise that the windscreen is different, water will just splatter on the screen instead, last time water onli bead on the screen, is there something that they never do that causes this ??

maybe wait till u get ur new solar film done, it might help... normally there is oil/lubricant on new solar film which may last for couple of weeks... after tat u may wan to apply rain repellant on ur windscreen

IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Icon_scratch Solar film is done on the inside of the windscreen.... Rain water hit the windscreen on the outside..... so I fail to see the connection leh.... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Icon_scratch

Whether the rain droplets splatter or just become beads on the windscreen also depends on how heavy is the rain and also the speed the vehicle is travelling.....

Just use the wiper to clean off the splatter or beads....I don't see it as an issue. Can't see through all the splatter and beads is the major issue. IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 256379 And of course, the windscreen cracking by itself is THE major issue.

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by tarepanda_lyh 5th January 2010, 2:24 pm

ace wrote:
tarepanda_lyh wrote:

IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Icon_scratch Solar film is done on the inside of the windscreen.... Rain water hit the windscreen on the outside..... so I fail to see the connection leh.... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Icon_scratch

Whether the rain droplets splatter or just become beads on the windscreen also depends on how heavy is the rain and also the speed the vehicle is travelling.....

Just use the wiper to clean off the splatter or beads....I don't see it as an issue. Can't see through all the splatter and beads is the major issue. IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 256379 And of course, the windscreen cracking by itself is THE major issue.

IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Icon_scratch i din know nowadays solar film is done on the inside

well, i know mine is done on the outside...maybe CnC have done it wrongly, but i dun mind it la IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Icon_lol
tarepanda_lyh
tarepanda_lyh

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 5th January 2010, 2:30 pm

outside? you sure bro, it may get scratches easily from vipers.. wor

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by tarepanda_lyh 5th January 2010, 2:38 pm

i've few scratches already, tat's y i thot it's on the outside... so it's not on the outside ah?
tarepanda_lyh
tarepanda_lyh

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 5th January 2010, 9:34 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong....from the Forte Forum in USA and Canada.. they dun seem to have any issues with their windshield.....

how about Korea, China, Aust, UK, etc....?

Anyone know if this SDW is also affecting the Forte from other countries as well or is it only us ?
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by tarepanda_lyh 6th January 2010, 11:37 am

any expert bros here know whether our solar film is done on the inside or outside car?

All along i thot it's outside but bro ace and Friesl suggest otherwise
tarepanda_lyh
tarepanda_lyh

Back to top Go down

Post by gackthoe 6th January 2010, 10:07 pm

dandeana21 wrote:
gackthoe wrote:

Guys,

so far, mine took 3 days.. u can actually bring in ur car on Sun night and leave it there. U can still collect even after 7pm coz they will leave the key with the security guard. Coz my car is an OPC, i always do dat by leaving it @ Leng Kee.. tis way u dun nid 2 apply leave liao....

I managed to get everything done in a day... got the car sent in the morning, and collected it in the evening after 7pm.
Yours took 3 days? wow... but i suppose they did not give you any courtesy car??? Anyway, thanks for sharing....

Though they managed to settle my problem, I still think that they should be more apologetic towards the inconveniences caused to us.... Well, the first thing they really need to rectify (other than the quality of the windscreens) is the attitude and the service quality provided by their customer service officers... there's one particular female service staff at Leng kee who is not very friendly.... still comtemplating whether to complain her or not.... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 316913

But the good thing is that my SE is good and her after sales service is commendable... at least she's trying her best. IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 332362
gackthoe
gackthoe

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 6th January 2010, 10:17 pm

me gave up on C&C liao.. my SE oredi not working there liao.. wat to complain? so much abt the company.. next time i rather get the Hyundai..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 7th January 2010, 8:43 am

dandeana21 wrote:me gave up on C&C liao.. my SE oredi not working there liao.. wat to complain? so much abt the company.. next time i rather get the Hyundai..

go cnc but this time buy a merc.... see how they pamper u ..... IMPORTANT: Take note of your windscreen! Cases of cracked Windscreen reported. - Page 15 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next